Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Israel <barrisraelchamber@rediffmail.com> (Gelesen: 2214 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Israel <barrisraelchamber@rediffmail.com>
15. November 2013 um 19:26

Sein Profil auf Confirio kann ich nicht mehr aufrufen!!!
Scheint bimbolesischer Anwalt zu sein, wegen seiner überragenden Englischkennnisse. "he died few years ago with only US$4, 650 million Dollars". Hat ein biblisches Alter erreicht!

Hello,

Firstly, i must let you know that i am a bit scared to open up with you immediately without knowing your readiness and wiliness to be part of this claim. I received your response to my proposal with thanks and deep sense of appreciation. Actually, i came across your contact when i was searching for a reliable contact to handle this claims transaction with me and i felt arrived when i came across you contact. I am a personal lawyer to late Mr  N.D. Hopkins before he died few years ago with only US$4, 650 million dollars. left with a Finance Company here. You may or may not be a true relative of this my late client, Mr  N.D. Hopkins, but this details will bring to your knowledge that you are qualified and eligible to stand as the beneficiary of this deposit. I contacted you into this transaction for the fact that you are having the same last name with my deceased client, with that and my legal position here in the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) sub-region, we are to perfect this transaction without any mistake or delay.

Nevertheless, my proposal may seem ridiculous."NEVER"! This is real. Hence, you will be in direct contact with the authorities and you will be witnessing every bit, personally, i have all it will take to get this money released in your favor and you will not be bridging any country laws. This transaction is for the mutual benefit of the both of us and as such, we shall both handled it with utmost care, trust and honesty. Normally, an agreement is supposed to be signed on issues relating to such huge amount of money. If we can under a gentleman agreement handle this transaction, it all depends on you.

The Outlined Claims Proceedings:

For the successful transfer of this funds into any bank account that will be conveniently nominated by your humble self, you must maintain a constant communication with me and the agency related to the release of your money. Most importantly, you must adhere to my directives and instructions to avoid any mistakes. Be assured that this transaction is 100% risk free. I have set all my machinery in motion for a hitch free transfer of the funds in your favor. In essence, you have nothing to be afraid of. I will provide the whole information covering this claim. I will be your guide in all ratification.

Once the Finance Company here complete their official clearance and verification on your application, then they will authorize their affiliate office in Europe to release the deposit in your favor if you will not allow a direct bank wire transfer from here in Africa. All i need is your interest, trust and honesty. I believe it is destiny that has brought us together in this project, however i got your contact  from the Internet when i was searching for a reliable and valued foreigner to champion this opportunity with. Please, be mindful that time is not our friend. Remember, the most vital document required for this transaction is in my possession and i shall provide them whenever it is required by the Finance Company here for final clearance before the approval of the funds for release and transfer into your bank account

I want you to bear in mind that this transaction is as good as completed once you indicate your full interest and support to making this a success, you will have nothing to regret, because this is a big catch. We need just a few days to get this matter resolved. Another challenge ahead of me in this transaction is to have a share trust and honesty with each other. Once you assure me of this, i will release all necessary information to this claim and you will be in direct contact with the Finance Company as the beneficiary to the funds, once an official text of application to this claim is submitted to the Finance firm, the funds will be as good as being in any bank account that will be nominated by your humble self.

Total sum's sharing in percentage ratio:

For your gratification, i have agreed that upon confirmation of the funds final transfer to your bank account, the money will be shared thus: 50% (US$2,325,000.00) goes to you, for providing an account. While 50%(US$2, 325,000.00) will be kept aside for me,pending when I come over to your country. If you have understood me and you believe you are good to go,for the commencement of this transaction, i will need the following particulars from you to enable me submit a text of claim application to the Finance Company on your behalf, requesting for the release of your deposit:-

Your full Names,.........................................................

Residential Address,...................................................

Telephone/fax Numbers,...........................................

Occupation.................................................................

Marital status.............................................................

Bear in mind that as soon as the application is submitted to the Finance firm demanding for the immediate release of the deceased balance of US$14,250,000.00 (Fourteen Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only) with them to any of your nominated bank account, that indicates the commencement of this transaction and from then, the Finance firm will be in direct contact with you the beneficiary. For every information needed in this transaction, I shall provide all. But, make sure you do not put me into the picture, it will look suspicious, keep top secrete and confidential till a successful line is drawn.

Endeavor to forward to me all correspondences received from the Finance or any agency related to the release of this fund, for further directives that you may deem necessary. I will guide you through out this process so that you do not make any mistakes. I look forward to your immediate response and a wonderful co-operation .

Thanks for your understanding. I will be speaking with you soon.

Sincerely yours,
Barr. Israel Abdul
+22892551159

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <barrisraelchamber@rediffmail.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 114.31.224.142
Received-SPF: pass (domain of rediffmail.com designates 114.31.224.142 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: .SlKR.wWLDuK7DOUD8wLhJZdrwoooseu9zHZ0o3QOI8wWTRd
LMXhpDbsot17ev_kNV9n0RKhwAAfTV24qsD9coFls4DjWnx2KvwaBQMhvS2V
D6ZfTe7MvBSbbqGDjNNjqStQfAjb_qlme9.GNNf40e6nkBwSJCZ8KKnoigXg
mL2KLZgWyi_LJsrhcYyoDTriwDykmMuqL9J82GzSpPiH.SEzwedfkU5xnnCl
DCTa0lhs_HM3sQrjgvSy9Fjplk_.5M997iD0whlKekSKlJIb0zvzQuxROr6v
U6WqJEKL1UKJz6PIXqFjvQ4023dxaBKMmAYlts.3K1eEIn2YJhcaXm3Q7.nf
.ALelkkRddBryGBEhgrw7WVeXa4giPkEfFCzhdHxpzDhLpnrjv6kaUwjLkpg
e1lkFavvYBnUna4I5LavIOm2X_usfqof4sHlpjXVuU73IecaSXaQPUxFlDK5
BUT4KC1VL1B_Nn.bu_QCFB.78.DAMdIeBzyI.1k4eGLaw0OHGlzcIM9pLf7B
BdIelEfgoNmCnwIFElOL3xlaMax3VDT.watjfCb3t6baNCCOgnC5_C3blgEN
_kuQoezD2uOCQzDkRxCUCvDOhUcNkqR_.N7yiFALQq73oP5tv45oqb8.JQ1f
nDiMsvcNuDl.drepk6Mce1wKrVK1wcamhSAdoeso4kX7.ZBO..QqHoe.ntRs
jCZEeVfoqXAUSmiXbch7UBQkwTSfBk9tFpHo7pZTShxSnojmZtP8yHws2OLI
xpPA54onPWX2Blw3qp_Dd90pJSYOYHttDlPF.SYe0gXLf69.ystHGBV_hwrx
tvbqh2drlmv2Kq2q4VcsreWHqH5DxerKj25YPRMReZ00vWeyDNYD9tQC9a08
LMfoxLVWUL0TIDYFHUO660JtsO55o.dOBZe1ttPfwgG7YsV57lIOUip2136G
vrZLfREx7VVUQdVVpG8uZv9xEBM4CNdYOpkBQLEyjXR60v6zU8SWGZLvQZkF
xEolLPwbsrRFeqW9gKvWrBwH95ihp3DrlPaxTEcGOKFdjLUflu5Xb0PtIBta
NHPHFcbp.kFd1apSHTDDJltfVZNL5fzYOQXGGCh19o3pH1eyRfE5sjGkFvie
y.VfOeyXYXjkwMv.CAOCDvi2rqgfMg3YC.qF3_4DG118AcXPHGZFNBiG.YEg
Uf94mXkucyzgsMKaiyCLeKpnrZMviXswEof5G6WDdGDzqXa3mgVa2FKGg3wM
7mBgrCRWylkMKLEqm_IEBjMqiqrpc07cBb_vqJUwugTm6FQPf0tLdAga864R
uEDklxQQmQusNOfOJQN6pwc.o9cFrRzclX6YVD5YtZbq13q2i678CehomWe5
Q7Vh5FIn53oV_0kT9imi2XWy4zojCpqabpc2ug0tl0ws08Z9OARCekOwAw5V
ImieewJZkcGlQJaiww6115z5
X-Originating-IP: [114.31.224.142]
Authentication-Results: mta1256.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  from=rediffmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=rediffmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO rediffmail.com) (114.31.224.142)
  by mta1256.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:31:57 -0800
Received: (qmail 11130 invoked by uid 510); 14 Nov 2013 19:31:52 -0000
Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=redf; d=rediffmail.com;
  KvnPSsd7GhPP0=  ;
x-m-msg: asd54ad564ad7aa6sd5as6d5; a6da7d6asas6dasd77; 5dad65ad5sd;
X-CTCH-Spam: Unknown
X-CTCH-VOD:  Unknown
X-CTCH-Flags: : 0
X-CTCH-RefID: gs=0
X-REDF-OSEN: barrisraelchamber@rediffmail.com
Date: 14 Nov 2013 19:31:52 -0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: "xxx " <yyw@yyw>
Received: from unknown 72.64.146.136 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 14 Nov 2013 19:31:52 -0000
Message-ID: fs291,rfs291,286,3.f5-224-126.old.1384457512.11060@webmail.rediffmail.com>
Sender: barrisraelchamber@rediffmail.com
Subject: =?utf-8?B?RlJPTSBCQVJSIElTUkFFTA==?=
From: "Barrister Israel Abdul" <barrisraelchamber@rediffmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="=_69beabdbfef3d2c16818dd0edb95fd1f"

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Re: Israel <barrisraelchamber@rediffmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. November 2013 um 19:53

Zitat:
only US$4, 650 million Dollars

Aber wirklich only, hatten wir schon bessere Angebote...  Augenrollen

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 15. November 2013 um 23:40

Opfer schrieb on 15. November 2013 um 19:53:
Aber wirklich only, hatten wir schon bessere Angebote...  Augenrollen

Aber die "... the Finance firm demanding for the immediate release of the deceased balance of US$14,250,000.00 (Fourteen Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only)

Warum schreibt/en ein(ige) Bimbo(s) immer ONLY? Hast du eine Erklärung dafür???

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 16. November 2013 um 11:05

Mail eingeliefert über einen amerikanischen Proxy.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	72.64.146.136
Host 	static-72-64-146-136.tampfl.fios.verizon.net
Location 	A1 A1, Anonymous Proxy
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Verizon FiOS
ISP 	Verizon FiOS
AS Number 	AS701 MCI Communications Services, Inc. d/b/a Verizon Business 

Zitat:
Date: 14 Nov 2013 19:31:52 -0000
Received: from unknown 72.64.146.136 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 14 Nov 2013 19:31:52 -0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 19. November 2013 um 12:59

Zitat:
+22892551159

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +228 925XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Togo
City or exchange location      
Original network provider        Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

Die Nummer gehörte mal zu <yusuf.112chambers@hotmail.com>

Zitat:
Ich bin Barr. Yusuf Ahmed, ein Anwalt bei law.I haben eine wichtige Mitteilung für Sie über den Tod des Engr.JPPoimenidou, die mein Mandant, ein Verwandter und ein Staatsangehöriger Sie Land war, die Mittel Anzahlung wert (US $ 14,250 Mio. Euro) hatte er hinter sich gelassen in Bank hier in meinem Land. Kontaktieren Sie mich für die Details mit diesen Informationen nach Bedarf; -
Ihr voller Name .....
Telefon ....................
Alter ......................
Beruf ............
Land ...........
Ich erwarte Ihre dringende Antwort so schnell wie möglich auf meiner privaten Email:yusuf.112chambers@hotmail.com
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Yusuf
+22892551159

https://plus.google.com/communities/103353975608576498941

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 16. Januar 2014 um 11:12

Hurra, Bimbo hat sich wieder gemeldet! Soll ich ihn kontaktieren? Wg. Anwaltszulassung?

Zitat:
http://www.confirio.com/RDMY8

BARR ISRAEL

51 / Mann / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 8:29 pm
Beigetreten January 15, 2014. (gesternLebt in Lomé, Maritime, Togo.

Über mich (sehr einfallsreich)
I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAELI AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL I AM BARRISTER ISRAEL

Profilmail: 2014-01-15 20:09:52
Good Day
Hello ,

I am  Barrister. Israel Abdul, a personal attorney to late Mr  N.D. Hopkins, a nationality of your Country, Who died and left some huge amount of money with a bank here in my country,  valued at US$42, 650 million dollars. I have contacted and seek your consent to get it transferred to you before the bank declares it unclaimed deposit, and confiscate the account.

Please contact me for more details through My Private Email address below.

barrisraelchamber@rediffmail.com

Regards
Barrister. Israel Abdul

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2014 um 06:54 von Stiray »  

Screenshot_vom_Profil_058.png ( 98 KB | Downloads )
Screenshot_vom_Profil_058.png
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 17. Januar 2014 um 00:34

Bimbo ist krank. Er bietet mir fifty-fifty

Hello,

Firstly, i must let you know that i am a bit scared to open up with you immediately without knowing your readiness and wiliness to be part of this claim. I received your response to my proposal with thanks and deep sense of appreciation. Actually, i came across your contact when i was searching for a reliable contact to handle this claims transaction with me and i felt arrived when i came across you contact. I am a personal lawyer to late Mr  N.D. Hopkins before he died few years ago with only US$22, 650 million dollars. left with a Finance Company here. You may or may not be a true relative of this my late client, Mr  N.D. Hopkins, but this details will bring to your knowledge that you are qualified and eligible to stand as the beneficiary of this deposit. I contacted you into this transaction for the fact that you are having the same last name with my deceased client, with that and my legal position here in the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) sub-region, we are to perfect this transaction without any mistake or delay.

Nevertheless, my proposal may seem ridiculous."NEVER"! This is real. Hence, you will be in direct contact with the authorities and you will be witnessing every bit, personally, i have all it will take to get this money released in your favor and you will not be bridging any country laws. This transaction is for the mutual benefit of the both of us and as such, we shall both handled it with utmost care, trust and honesty. Normally, an agreement is supposed to be signed on issues relating to such huge amount of money. If we can under a gentleman agreement handle this transaction, it all depends on you.

The Outlined Claims Proceedings:

For the successful transfer of this funds into any bank account that will be conveniently nominated by your humble self, you must maintain a constant communication with me and the agency related to the release of your money. Most importantly, you must adhere to my directives and instructions to avoid any mistakes. Be assured that this transaction is 100% risk free. I have set all my machinery in motion for a hitch free transfer of the funds in your favor. In essence, you have nothing to be afraid of. I will provide the whole information covering this claim. I will be your guide in all ratification.

Once the Finance Company here complete their official clearance and verification on your application, then they will authorize their affiliate office in Europe to release the deposit in your favor if you will not allow a direct bank wire transfer from here in Africa. All i need is your interest, trust and honesty. I believe it is destiny that has brought us together in this project, however i got your contact  from the Internet when i was searching for a reliable and valued foreigner to champion this opportunity with. Please, be mindful that time is not our friend. Remember, the most vital document required for this transaction is in my possession and i shall provide them whenever it is required by the Finance Company here for final clearance before the approval of the funds for release and transfer into your bank account

I want you to bear in mind that this transaction is as good as completed once you indicate your full interest and support to making this a success, you will have nothing to regret, because this is a big catch. We need just a few days to get this matter resolved. Another challenge ahead of me in this transaction is to have a share trust and honesty with each other. Once you assure me of this, i will release all necessary information to this claim and you will be in direct contact with the Finance Company as the beneficiary to the funds, once an official text of application to this claim is submitted to the Finance firm, the funds will be as good as being in any bank account that will be nominated by your humble self.

Total sum's sharing in percentage ratio:

For your gratification, i have agreed that upon confirmation of the funds final transfer to your bank account, the money will be shared thus: 50% (US$11,325,000.00) goes to you, for providing an account. While 50%(US$11, 325,000.00) will be kept aside for me,pending when I come over to your country. If you have understood me and you believe you are good to go,for the commencement of this transaction, i will need the following particulars from you to enable me submit a text of claim application to the Finance Company on your behalf, requesting for the release of your deposit:-

Your full Names,.........................................................

Residential Address,...................................................

Telephone/fax Numbers,...........................................

Occupation.................................................................

Marital status.............................................................

Bear in mind that as soon as the application is submitted to the Finance firm demanding for the immediate release of the deceased balance of US$11,325,000.00 (Eleven Million three Hundred and twenty Five Thousand United States Dollars Only) with them to any of your nominated bank account, that indicates the commencement of this transaction and from then, the Finance firm will be in direct contact with you the beneficiary. For every information needed in this transaction, I shall provide all. But, make sure you do not put me into the picture, it will look suspicious, keep top secrete and confidential till a successful line is drawn.

Endeavor to forward to me all correspondences received from the Finance or any agency related to the release of this fund, for further directives that you may deem necessary. I will guide you through out this process so that you do not make any mistakes. I look forward to your immediate response and a wonderful co-operation .

Thanks for your understanding. I will be speaking with you soon.

Sincerely yours,
Barr. Israel Abdul
+22892551159

Spoiler:
Received-SPF: pass (domain of rediffmail.com designates 114.31.224.107 as permitted sender)
dCBpIGFtIGEgYml0IHNjYXJlZCB0byBvcGVuIHVwIHdpdGggeW91IGltbWVk
aWF0ZWx5IHdpdGhvdXQga25vd2luZyB5b3VyIHJlYWRpbmVzcyBhbmQgd2ls
aW5lc3MgdG8gYmUgcGFydCBvZiB0aGlzIGNsYWltLiBJIHJlY2VpdmVkIHlv
dXIgcmVzcG9uc2UgdG8gbXkgcHJvcG9zYWwgd2l0aCB0aGFua3MgYW5kIGRl
ZXAgc2Vuc2Ugb2YgYXBwcmVjaWF0aW9uLiBBY3R1YWxseSwgaQEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzEw
X-YMailISG: qJaEGu0WLDsvgnQnIMJsAf0RKDjl3HMxGtEzliq.1x1aOMYy
ukX2BZrrPLdB955dfSX9pdqqWd0aD5j99rsAUig4KM0PJg0F0lBGb7qBttdD
x8GalpUz5hXrvrJIW580LCuRZfpS7TsZkPKVjMx.jp3LbuyMQEqbqlzHP2oX
0EDp_lwjgDypuQahC1baxSghIGXwQxLXiP1VPJAdzwL_zyOLUsXfCbIsCXA7
CWRmpiJ0nb51a_V1fUdZ0.8vhrNMoQ6p._o9M6OO.T7t7i.RUaxsg7ffwubs
Sy_TPnNDfyD6CRSnRtioYbP2FHT4hb5dJsQFsX_RsLBOzA2bhoARQwrqTgF6
G8BlGJsKch7nELtci3Q2czG26Dr2IozPWtG.VftmzvBBEq6nF1tteZKxRRnq
nFLlLlKdN1myAuvTC1kzkjR47eTlrGLyA5zvmDneDN3soLOfzyLhI1Pfxs3L
_l9L_.hHx01Chg0r78OC6VdKiZF0FZ1x45t_5IOua.FIY5nYBgDPcC1TdTHW
0JzSGxfaejxSK837ftJxlHiXPLKQ7VKcgR_uuIicYgKFWiRWndFYY2ncXdLG
y5jfbVPgjNRuiWEVgwzu_bSXb_cTmq.0oQaaZPJ6Cu4QTVFSUh3lraXdn2HB
n4eJ3FMY67n6dgPHbz.6bJetOQRBd5Mk1OznE7XG5jTmcMWR.TD3WbuPvbFG
FImTt3X0VGoycfqdYKtvLkFtMNaNihwE3OUoGiME_0SxjGVYyy4uHperflr8
4QQ8tqf8Z3s.e4nutY.wb_4fEaR.Opn0DFIu.wWp7XhUODbKkYyQbI5ILUYW
3d2d8.eaHu6mBfdaO4rQK7kAGnQKRZi0V0P6CgcdgvXoBdGvofIDAZK2xccH
3cr1_kyhhKB.H6s3LWX.2F_2S5xToc7WIlOGO_L8s669t3orH1d7u_60P7b3
BAqZO_XrTBKoT1BSV35ALHyq60WMGKf2qypU9Fj7o573OPy4xnJIsivaqVde
Aku2Kirk7oMWuEsau.QYWpuQmBkJ1VheGtJp5EX3wjKZpG9oYy5DRzcoAeGB
f_SboW8x.3ewjdIeB7_7v2x1Xz_Ez07P1uYX87oUlxppHmhJBeL_C4nU8H.g
vPClsADZOVjw40Q3C9b3jZRpsCLzfOlmKAP5b_xvhES48TMLJBquGYKTcjTo
dASRNolH0XtbkocnGj1OjCsg7KVkgk8I9Gclmyxmah2F_2qxqbxhnl3TVKzy
GuElMDZazArBMe_xHsoiytfoLt8bxulpqySslm9SGkGAU._uxr3yfpevVY.5
jg9PwXzTIVfogA654eXGwxqt1qtFLFMeMmAG5V8Xm6zJuAwplFDCxSu5L4uM
3wjrvWQu2oq9HIuH2IJFQps.EulrpEUtQX8rGoyuzfjfz6yn8MRfkDjtrneQ
QPWbWjKtgdvlUn_bytKCQDrEmq9unG925yzlz3kjOrT3zf4AvJoHcp2xo8t9
oGjr17n.n4pHwhnI
X-Originating-IP: [114.31.224.107]
Authentication-Results: mta1125.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=rediffmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=rediffmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO rediffmail.com)  (EHLO mta1125.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (114.31.224.107)
  by mta1125.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 16 Jan 2014 21:50:05 +0000
Received: (qmail 29237 invoked by uid 510); 16 Jan 2014 21:49:59 -0000
X-CTCH-Spam: Bulk
Date: 16 Jan 2014 21:49:59 -0000
To: "xxx " <wwg>
Received: from unknown 174.34.166.10 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 16 Jan 2014 21:49:59 -0000
Message-ID: ,186,608.f5-224-160.old.1389908999.29159@webmail.rediffmail.com>
Subject: =?utf-8?B?UmU6IFRoYW5rIHlvdSBmb3IgeW91ciBlbWFpbA==?=
     boundary="=_349b033cb79d34ba6b38f126985bc243"

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 17. Januar 2014 um 15:56

Mail über Nobis Technology Group  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	174.34.166.10
Decimal:	2921506314
Hostname:	174-34-166-10.rdns.ubiquityservers.com
ISP:	Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Organization:	Ubiquity Server Solutions Chicago
Services:	Confirmed proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (5)
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Illinois
City:	Chicago 

Zitat:
Date: 16 Jan 2014 21:49:59 -0000
from unknown 174.34.166.10 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 16 Jan 2014 21:49:59 -0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 20. Januar 2014 um 16:15

My Friend

Yes! I admitted with you. Now there is need to open up to each for our immediate proceeding.

To enable our immediate processing for the claim and release of the funds, please see the application letter of claim and release of funds below. Go through the letter, and then fill it out and return back to me so that I will go and submit the letter to the Security Company, thereby requesting for immediate process and release of the funds to you as my late client relative, with which is the next action, thereby signal the commencement of the transaction.

Please you are advised to fill out the underline therein the application letter below with the necessary information and send it back to me, so as to have the letter submited to the Finance House on your behalf as the personal attorney to Late Mr N.D. Hopkins, thereby requesting the release of the deposit so that their paying bank to you. I will be expecting your response as soon as you fill out the application letter, so that I will go and submit the letter to the security company, thereby demanding immediate release of deposit to you.

The Application As Follows:

ATTN: DR. CLEMENT OFFORH
FOREIGN DEPOSIT DEPARTMENT,
FIRST CHOICE TRUST AND SECURITY (F.C.T.S.)
RUE DU 3032 TOTSI, LOME
LOME-TOGO.
TEL/FAX: 00228 2251 0464.

SIR

RE: APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF DEPOSITED CONSIGNMENT VALUED AT USD$4.650MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY WITH A/C:No:FCTS/1001/0008449367-00/TG.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I WISH TO COME FOR THE CLAIM, OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DEPOSIT WITH YOUR SECURITY COMPANY. THE ABOVE ITEM WAS DEPOSITED IN YOUR COMPANY BY MY LATE COUSIN, MR. N.D. HOPKINS, WHO PERISHED WITH HIS WIFE AND TWO CHILDREN THROUGH CAR ACCIDENT ALONG AFLAO- LOME EXPRESS WAY.

I AM HIS COUSIN AND THE NAMED NEXT OF KIN TO SO MANY OF THE FAMILY MONETARY TRANSACTIONS WITH ALL DOCUMENTS OF PROOF. I WISH AS THE HEIR APPERENT TO THIS DEPOSIT TO COME FOR CLAIMS AS INDICATED ABOVE.

I SHALL ABIDE BY ALL REGULATIONS TO THIS DEPOSITED CONSIGNMENT AS ENSHRINED ON THE CONTENT OF DEPOSIT AGREEMENT WITH YOUR COMPANY WITH THE LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS LATE APPLICATION, AS IT WAS DUE TO FAMILY LOGISTIC PROBLEMS CONSEQUENT UPON THE FAMILY PRESENT SITUATION.

I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AND EXPEDITE ACTIONS LIABLE TO THIS DEPOSIT IMMEDIATELY ON HE RECEIPT OF THIS APPLICATION. I WILL BE OF FURTHER CONCERN ON DEMANDS OF ANY DOCUMENTS AS MAY BE NEEDED BY YOUR OFFICE.

I AWAIT YOUR CONFIRMATION AND URGENT RESPONSE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
YOUR FULL NAME....................................................................
YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.......................................................
YOUR ADDRESS........................................................................
YOUR ...
PHONE/FAX NUMBER...............................................................
YOUR OCCUPATION.................................................................

Spoiler:
Received-SPF: pass (domain of rediffmail.com designates 114.31.224.102 as permitted sender)
IHRoZXJlIGlzIG5lZWQgdG8gb3BlbiB1cCB0byBlYWNoIGZvciBvdXIgaW1t
ZWRpYXRlIHByb2NlZWRpbmcuIFRvIGVuYWJsZSBvdXIgaW1tZWRpYXRlIHBy
b2Nlc3NpbmcgZm9yIHRoZSBjbGFpbSBhbmQgcmVsZWFzZSBvZiB0aGUgZnVu
ZHMsIHBsZWFzZSBzZWUgdGhlIGFwcGxpY2F0aW9uIGxldHRlciBvZiBjbGFp
bSBhbmQgcmVsZWFzZSBvZiBmdW5kcyBiZWxvdy4gR28gdGhybwEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzY-
X-YMailISG: iN0AG9kWLDsmJHAV427Gk2uy8INmIUmZXWhExE_RM7u0FRFm
eM1X1WvcZR2wCuSqhtRbsh6UHjq9IkGX1vqyVwSrKqYizWTdUM39RoagAv9w
cAcupwdao1GSIzco5Dv684FwCX4JxRZllfYT6xq9.KLcap6NI0xy79OgUn.a
WDU1dDmuoAi90HNAyC5M6Dl2PJhLSKrylx6WKERcNLZ1ZseyTsaR8PjkW0XM
hRcU_T2GPxyIc.4x_09fhnTDu9ccMHfUddIKjFfqWCsecxUx7emVE9x7jxoj
3xIKzUZUH8Ac2rkWa0udxvWVFiMDyidXx5HAlg.AzOAyYvpPMvZX_IvObo_g
I7h4bViDjElwpzK57vbqf7GpucSHVeBEJGLsPgXTU4XFkRir2q6LuJA8O9mu
BacrO5ulknVCYp6NlL4d9UcggpZGg7j9nI_qfeQjd6AY7cyQ7UlUvr2D24q4
i8U6uZ9h9rab7HQQLAttuTXJSG0_dv6rZVQmTf0w1nILKxA7AB8xk5.STsrS
vP46cI3Z2eT7ISugoReCA.WFzKg8xIlmXLZKyuWGfGWDLApLM7e8PAtMg_.l
LkDPF98K0okzmbandoxOCNYO0wXmGYx_lMhpe3stC_2hat_rEL_28jmJi8hL
KTnjhH6txmGFdccd0BAgZSUxHkJ13_nsWC86E8B6qhpiotO8jkRc2btKSYSE
O8L6KQkg067E7..VBfwOP00vgvvjvVRFAMFtZOmF95XOw9cXuKJ54VqOjoPK
eQ3TFHTd45cW67JJsJPte80VijbPLtPRWRzRUoYODmJwDbcxgAugHvdvWruU
Y_VqCO_JQN_Y3CBpNU224bpgYaCsfMy6oqvMFMjyOEjyrS7QhsLjWtPROwv1
igo6NMQC3COeIcOZPBRqHQPzxeyN8OhjWIjOrNndv_x2FSag4g_xNNYhz6Eb
9teH_iqcy3wJs36TuupkPY04z84ijVAXODi6CAVB07v5UGDFQHSWENxsOPGe
TB6g36n.57FptIUMdJ7oX_hSxaXJJftGA78IGqt8Vzd_ulbKwoV2W3aIepzZ
IDKS8r45LZPDiD1G._2W7VCnrFmRl6gfbW8UWwP_2UdFC_f3XT4qCnxiuBIE
kEZ12aQz4o5FJVnuYbkWsOLSrCqE95jKL8BfwhFssE2.5wwvDUoHGNBkRzHS
QrPAfGe0ROgVtTakPDuwefcrTvSKkq.73RPW9MW4bL1twtOY5tNTWTyvs5mA
TkrrU.1WW_XVUcJsTJauf0vMP4sM_GD6TipXtQY514R1F49Yxo7qV3YwQR7o
VSQ2LSqqenuB_ZS14SN2gFZ6eXtoOC6mB64hVDfF5HvhGR5oFmy_XFNjatr8
Da5b2v3ZoI3V73.9jFh5xewSrhSzE5Oq2i7qPbJu0e9E6yF2VEGsjhmI48q2
HjOyiT8S8VNt_UOOwi4g47NJbGBUi44lJQnXk3CkLtUHardrOUFfGiaC01f0
1cMghebQqzFhfJgoK_1bMrRB2aCgMaQ7cuhH47mq3iQFcPhoQ2w-
X-Originating-IP: [114.31.224.102]
Authentication-Results: mta1155.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=rediffmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=rediffmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO rediffmail.com)  (EHLO mta1155.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (114.31.224.102)
  by mta1155.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:44:39 +0000
Received: (qmail 6342 invoked by uid 510); 20 Jan 2014 10:44:26 -0000
Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=redf; d=rediffmail.com;
  yK0xB0M9CFP3g=  ;
X-CTCH-Spam: Unknown
Date: 20 Jan 2014 10:44:26 -0000
To: "xxx" <wwg>
Received: from unknown 41.58.6.223 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 20 Jan 2014 10:44:26 -0000
Message-ID: <1390213805.S.74973.autosave.drafts.old.1390214666.6199@webmail.rediffmail.com>
Subject: =?utf-8?B?VGhlIFByb2NlZWRpbmcgRGV0YWlscy4=?=
     boundary="=_54a3861a57b42e7ef005413219614547"

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #9 - 21. Januar 2014 um 06:57

Mail über Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.58.6.223
Decimal:	691668703
Hostname:	41.58.6.223
ISP:	Swift Networks Limited
Organization:	SWIFTNG
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Lagos
City:	Lagos 

Zitat:
Date: 20 Jan 2014 10:44:26 -0000
Received: from unknown 41.58.6.223 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 20 Jan 2014 10:44:26 -0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 23. Januar 2014 um 12:43

Bimbo hat sich neu angemeldet unter BARR ISRAEL ABDUL und das alte Profil gelöscht. Die Mail-Addy ist gebleiben.

Zitat:
i love ... serious relationship

Ist Bimbo jetzt schwul?

Zitat:
http://www.confirio.com/1F8B8

BARR ISRAEL ABDUL

52 / Mann / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten January 23 (vor 30 Minuten!!), 2014. Lebt in Lomé, Maritime, Togo.

Über mich
my name is Barr Israel i am a simple and honest man and i love to meet good and honest people who is really ready for friendship and serious relationship. i have an open mind and dont like to hide anything from my partner because i am a good listener .i love reading i love to go to the movies i love the beach and i love the finest things the city

Profilmail: 2014-01-23 05:08:26
GOOD DAY TO YOU
Hello ,
I am  Barrister. Israel Abdul, a personal attorney to late Mr  E.W. ADAMS, a nationality of your Country, Who died and left some huge amount of money with a bank here in my country,  valued at US$42, 922 million dollars. I have contacted and seek your consent to get it transferred to you before the bank declares it unclaimed deposit, and confiscate the account.

Please contact me for more details through My Private Email address below.

barrisraelchamber@rediffmail.com
Regards
Barrister. Israel Abdul

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Januar 2014 um 12:56 von »  

Screenshot_vom_Profil_048.png ( 90 KB | Downloads )
Screenshot_vom_Profil_048.png
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema