Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Maureen <maureen.kipkalya170@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3198 mal)

Scam-judge
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Я люблю Анти-Скам !!!
Я осуждаю мошенников

Standort: Mukachevo
Maureen <maureen.kipkalya170@yahoo.com>
21. Oktober 2013 um 19:14

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Maureenkipkalya
25, Senegal
General information
Birth Date/Age      01 January 1988, 25 y.o.
Gender      Woman
Speciality      Black
Registered      4 months ago
Last seen      2 days ago
About Me
My wish is to have a good man that knows and understands the meaning of love, well i might not be able to meet such man by my self but i believe that God works in a mysterious ways so here is my email in case such man comes to the way of going through my profile i might not be online then here is how to contact me ( maureen.kipkalya170(at)yah00(d0t)c0m) i am expecting such man and i am believing God for that
Myself 
Family status Single
My height 5:4
My weight 167
My hair Black
My eyes Brown
My frame(figure) is Normal
My personality traits are Cheerful, confident, honest, kind, loyal, romantic, sociable
I speak English
My attitude to smoking, alcohol and drugs I never drank alcohol, i never smoke, i never take drugs, none of mentioned above
Do you have children No, but I would like to have
My Date 
About my date in general My wish is to have a good man that knows and understands the meaning of love, well i might not be able to meet such man by my self but i believe that God works in a mysterious ways so here is my email in case such man comes to the way of going through my profile i might not be online then here is how to contact me ( maureen.kipkalya170(at)yah00(d0t)c0m) i am expecting such man and i am believing God for that.
I'm seeking for a Man
Between 30
and 79
I'm interested in A room-mate, e-talks, fitness together, friendship and hanging out, love, long-term relationship, marriage, pro forma marriage, sex, shopping together, travel together
Other interest later
How do I meet new people As a couple (M+F)
Financial interest Looking for a sponsor
I'd like to meet a person who is described as Calm, cheerful, communicative, confident, considered, elegant, flexible, gentle, honest, kind, loyal, modest, optimistic, persistent, purposeful, romantic, sensitive, serious, sociable
My expectations out of relationship later
My perception of ideal relationship later
My Preferences 
I like physical activities Biking, football
My favorite cuisine French
I have domestic animals Cat
I prefer to get gifts rather then to give Yes
I like music Blues
I usually read Newspapers and magazines, novels
I like to go out to Meeting with friends
Personal 
Orientation Bisexual  Durchgedreht

Nice to meet you.,,
My name is miss Maureen,how are you today, i just went through your profile when i was searching for love, I have no other options than letting you Know I saw your profile, and that is why i wish to have a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you more,i will be very grateful to have you as my loved one, please reply back to me through my private email address (maureen.kipkalya170(@)yahoo(.)com) i have something vital to tell you and also for further introduction because i am not always online, i will also send you my pictures when you contact me. I believe we can move from there to the better. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier,religious, language, nationality or distance barrier,the only important thing there is love. I will be waiting for your mail at (maureen.kipkalya170(@)yahoo(.)com)
Thanks for your cooperation.From miss Maureen.

Gefunden hier:
http://www.nigeriansugarmummies.com/maureenkipkalya
http://www.large-lovers.com/state/BBW,BHM/Germany.html

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Mai 2014 um 13:56 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11669 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Re: Maureen <maureen.kipkalya170@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. Oktober 2013 um 19:19

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Oktober 2013 um 19:47 von x5dr »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scam-judge
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Я люблю Анти-Скам !!!
Я осуждаю мошенников

Standort: Mukachevo
Antwort #2 - 21. Oktober 2013 um 19:25

Greeting from Maureen,
My Dearest, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail'; I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile and i am comfortable with your age, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Maureen Kipkalya Kones, 24 years old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. i am Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008.

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expatriate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one of the leading bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Scotland which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.8M(Three Million eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of my money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my fasting and praying and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, things are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of good food and poor medical treatment. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't want to loss my life Please. I was a first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number(+221-76-557-48-36) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me from the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place and i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because i don't want to loss my life the only person i have now is Rev Issac.M.Diop who is the Rev pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in this refugee camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the Female's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

My dear, my mind convinced me that you might be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have been threaten to assassinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where i am living now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expenses that may occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money, besides i want to go back to school to start my education again. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you in the name of God, not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone and i am afraid of people in this world ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp) i thank God for the life of Rev Issac.M.Diop, as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from the church office. So my dear i want to let you know that i have the documents for the claims.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest with some of your picture, Attached here is my picture that i promised you.
Yours in love,
Miss Maureen Kipkalya Kones.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <maureen.kipkalya170@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To:xxx
Delivered-To: xxx
Received: from nm35.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (expurgate01.bt.mail.de [10.0.121.201])
     by dovecot01.mail.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0E590A01EF
     for <joerg-mueller@mail.de>; Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:16:15 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from [98.138.229.28] (helo=nm35.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com)
     by mx01.mail.de with ESMTPS (eXpurgate 4.0.0)
     (envelope-from <maureen.kipkalya170@yahoo.com>)
     id 52650cfb-05b7-0a0078c90019-628ae51c8e17-3
     for <xxx>; Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:16:13 +0200
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm35.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Oct 2013 11:16:11 -0000
Received: from [98.138.90.54] by nm35.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Oct 2013 11:13:26 -0000
Received: from [77.238.189.237] by tm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Oct 2013 11:13:23 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.101] by tm18.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Oct 2013 11:13:23 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1038.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Oct 2013 11:13:23 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 599816.28570.bm@omp1038.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 46241 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Oct 2013 11:13:23 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1382354003; bh=sa1FPdrBVtBdCb/eS15JuM5AR2v85UHtzHH82F+gVrc=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; KXe2kYWLlepus=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  /ES+G3bBfdclY=;
X-YMail-OSG: NSC.XO8VM1mVe3GXiDzZsa4FfhKIDYl409hAChP9Cqfj0RH
2XPHSL4sgkNtvAF7p6jA_vGqXkBtCPIQDUBC.sSlCTzf00zkVGNLZutQcrrL
p63A3jPNkhb1bSjIcqDkwgDk6op0AOAV.x8b5oMleEVelbR504UPABXRozcl
WfPYplDh5yToL38ObsCDiAUY2aHkeoBI.AA8tvdDRDH2T4UgTWLipsXRqFA7
PJWrpJO1UNtl4NhfjZ5usjZs54n8kYBQDkYCQwpWt2jQul5hXlmChnICB2ju
JNCw_4B59rlKBxtZ7nn57sbxdRAoTNwDp1bPyKsYtpHTsHHOnQfqZFpwel4Q
UdvNgLHAZm1XuATbU7YpsoTPGPbBJOYUg7.cOGHdfl84t2OMCXPaqA1jg.Gf
BjhVdX0u4WM5mhABSIBdMRE6Aez_XbBe56PQFLYD1cIZvtoHGcYSkE2vESO3
utPn8sWK7IWP.xm59kBMPoDxmjHTLT3id28O6QDfvQnL_dVdxJOMVKr_JBzA
CXWU2Q9NTEsDJ7d8hxRprH4BGXkIz8P_fLlz6_m25tiltbV409A7oPeYakhr
1DALE.RnltVnXxpVI1JPuibWGc25yRrlI12NEjnoHGJFBcmEeCfcHfTTVXkj
7b8q1yVD7hP2Wjo5UlPBYt1HnlLqcxE3TwkHavFyTCNO.UdYFEPs6DtAVJOr
bwAe3Itf3tvLu5MFgxpPqMtfGkEnIgOdPaLecwMFMUhfKpS1rZisB5unLu46
mtbwCxKLV8e_70Gsvf7P9uR8u5.XfJEbYiqfQODtqNNeBVCbMc9HmA9InEwN
fVN7esYMGeXqxh2zbWKoMWbkk2uOjfSM-
Received: from [41.82.166.25] by web172901.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:13:23 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
References: <20131019031600.26058C0060@dovecot02.mail.de>
Message-ID: <1382354003.44881.YahooMailNeo@web172901.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:13:23 +0100 (BST)
From: "Maureen. Kipkalya" <maureen.kipkalya170@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Maureen. Kipkalya" <maureen.kipkalya170@yahoo.com>
Subject: MY DARLING LOVE PLEASE THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP WITH LOVE AND TRUST.
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F6rg_M=FCller?= <xxx>
In-Reply-To: <20131019031600.26058C0060@dovecot02.mail.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="564823669-377698027-1382354003=:44881"
X-purgate-ID: 153031::1382354174-000005B7-D57C1950/0-0/0-0
X-purgate-type: clean
X-purgate-size: 155140
X-purgate-Ad: Categorized by eleven eXpurgate (R) http://www.eleven.de
X-purgate: clean

Über Senegal:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.82.166.25
Decimal:	693282329
Hostname:	41.82.166.25
ISP:	SONATEL
Organization:	Clients-ADSL
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Dakar
City:	Dakar 

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Mai 2014 um 13:56 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Gargamel
Scam Advisors

Ich hasse Schlümpfe und
Scammer

Standort: Bayern
Antwort #3 - 21. Oktober 2013 um 19:41

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 22. Oktober 2013 um 20:40

Zitat:
+221-76-557-48-36

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7655XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider        Tigo (Sentel)

Die Telefonnummer ist uns auch hier unter gekommen:

Maryjane <maryjanekipkalya1@yahoo.co.uk> 

Miss Maureen Kipkalya Kones.

http://dappidoingthingsdeep.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/page/7/

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema