Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sharon <wilkersonsharon225@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 992 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Sharon <wilkersonsharon225@yahoo.com>
03. Oktober 2013 um 12:37

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/sharon225

Zitat:
sharon225

i believe in true love

I am a:    34 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-65
Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I'm a Sexy 34 year old young Lady. I’m very outgoing and my friends say I'm silly sometimes. What would life be like if you couldn't make others laugh from time to time, Right now I’m at a place in my life where I am focusing on me and what makes me happy. I’ve spent too much time trying to make others happy looking for love in places I shouldn't have. But you live and learn it’s all apart of growing up. Well I guess that’s it if its something else you would like to know about me just let me know.
I’m looking for:

I would like to meet some one special, who is caring and ready to have a family With me and who is loving, down to earth, someone who care much for his love And children and is able to handle and play the role of family who is ready to Spare his self with another lady, who will be there for me when am in need and Not, and I will give all my best on making her happy.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Light Brown
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Associate Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    sales of artcraft
Income:    $50,000 to $75,000
Smokes:   Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Gemini Gemini

Zitat:
She Said

thank you

thanks for your email. Actually i just wanna tell you something and qualities of what i seek in a man, i know you might not have all the qualities, but I'm sure you do have few of the qualities, what I am looking for is someone who will get to know me ,who will love me forever and be there for me ,who is willing to merge his soul with mine to result in what is called fate then later merge his heart with mine and that will be marriage. And then I get to live with him in his humble abode for ever and start a family with. I am single and I am looking for someone who understands love and know what love is. Someone who is not ready to play with my heart. Someone who will value my heart and life when i give him my heart. Because i am the type who gives her heart to the one i am in love with in a relationship. And this has been my believe that relationship is built on trust ,honesty ,faithfulness and love. Also passion, caring for one another, the ability to compromise and grow.
That is what I call true love. And this include being there for each other through thick and thin ,in good times and in bad times. willing to share your last penny to save your partners life in a dying situation .True love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love. "To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this. "True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation .It is with true love as it is with ghosts everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.
I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he hi's willing to accept me as part of him. I will be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I will love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. And what I have known and believed all this while is that Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while. I am ever willing to do anything to have my true love forever and sail to the end of the sea with him. I promised to be the woman of his dreams because I'm not going to let him down, I assure him my whole heart. I can't tell if that special person is you. My Mother is an America and my Father is from the United kingdom UK, my Father died of cancer last six years and my Mother followed him after two years that's four year now. but why don't you write me and let's find out what happens. I think this is all I can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me, please you're more than welcome to ask any question. hope to hear from you real soon.((SMILE))!!
Sharon.

Zitat:

sharon225 34 yr-old woman, VIRGINIA, Virginia USA

Subject:
    thank you

thank you

Thanks so much for your mail, I am a wonderful, single lady with a heart of gold, a lady you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with as am also willing to meet that special man God has sent to me, that i will be with from now till death do us part. I just need every thing i ever wanted in one man only, am ready to spend both my day and night with that special man. I’m my own lady and I am comfortable with my own life.. I'm beautiful, kind and respectful, well-spoken, and. I am extremely passionate and affectionate. I’m just an everyday, ordinary, average, normal woman. Nothing special about me.
I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.
I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me.
I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.
But I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams?Are you really single? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? cos i love kids and i like to play and be with them so i don't mind if you have many cos i will be more then okay with them.What do you do for a living?How old are you really? Do you want more Kids? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. You can reply me directly to my email for faster communication and response to your messages. (wilkersonsharon225@yahoo.com ) I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.

Sharon.

virginia_dating_3223261.jpg ( 39 KB | Downloads )
virginia_dating_3223261.jpg
virginia_dating_3223264.jpg ( 28 KB | Downloads )
virginia_dating_3223264.jpg
virginia_singles_3223266.jpg ( 31 KB | Downloads )
virginia_singles_3223266.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Sharon <wilkersonsharon225@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. Oktober 2013 um 12:37

Thanks so much for your mail, I am a wonderful, single lady with a heart of gold, a lady you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with as am also willing to meet that special man God has sent to me, that i will be with from now till death do us part. I just need every thing i ever wanted in one man only, am ready to spend both my day and night with that special man. I’m my own lady and I am comfortable with my own life.. I'm beautiful, kind and respectful, well-spoken, and. I am extremely passionate and affectionate. I’m just an everyday, ordinary, average, normal woman. Nothing special about me.
I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.
I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me.
I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.
But I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams?Are you really single? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? cos i love kids and i like to play and be with them so i don't mind if you have many cos i will be more then okay with them.What do you do for a living?How old are you really? Do you want more Kids? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.

Sharon.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.102.215 with SMTP id w81csp69153qge;
        Wed, 2 Oct 2013 23:35:09 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.43.180.200 with SMTP id pf8mr219621icc.50.1380782108654;
        Wed, 02 Oct 2013 23:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <wilkersonsharon225@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm48.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm48.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.120.55])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id k10si6492984igv.32.1969.12.31.16.00.00
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
        Wed, 02 Oct 2013 23:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of wilkersonsharon225@yahoo.com designates 98.138.120.55 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.120.55;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of wilkersonsharon225@yahoo.com designates 98.138.120.55 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=wilkersonsharon225@yahoo.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm48.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2013 06:35:07 -0000
Received: from [98.138.90.57] by nm48.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2013 06:32:35 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.147] by tm10.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2013 06:32:35 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.243] by tm4.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2013 06:32:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1052.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2013 06:32:35 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 382243.63916.bm@omp1052.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 64940 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Oct 2013 06:32:35 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1380781955; bh=buD5hYSdZVWVfhcF+e5gLLKrQkQ0h49dyL84grJHbhs=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; wZBWOJDSSXNT4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  ZCV6CbjMGq+ZU=;
X-YMail-OSG: c65NnW8VM1k34Udf_OGw4afw1.UqJ5m31pPq4b0uy4AMfnJ
AHjf27sP8hAPyRv05LFkQfomR9FTK3I2CdltFDZn__dn1Tp8kXvVvch7Dxe6
Qsm7SKfbq9pFghCRWKYedZUnKqhstrIPUSYF0xjqYV_epoxRyyetjLApR9lr
o6jUEpq97f0uXE0Jk.T4IDsHk._62JJDuhN38JOvIU2rCidMnigoscvX4.vr
t0FmvsU92xROdn4Yr4se1xSS47cirNOcVkI_Ci7ggFN.Xx5jADavZNCTvOvn
x2LIcWRTokP8vxkJxdMN4nXtSE3BUkNGXmIAYCNfD.CC8NfzOQTL0JfN9FuO
hBAT4LiLuTRCLjfXs9xH8rcXwRA5OPTRnPOdBwtCp8n0bMeZsO8zRlztkIMf
DDstcJjEK6fgEzDco98_m1Grx8NLtRTaCouVja2c12l5wWzlWKjr5xRoK1Fz
uItdSibFISDqDWgCVezjY6_zN2zpVdkFSFWKWEZQy0xA8dkG8EhPL5fKFWHs
Zbo44.A9kKO75R5y7Y77P8tWjVPjbpw8Np1t_b9eFv54S93fYFRXKqhpZytG
Fv0qRreqwtkjlUaDSJt9908zEsJam1CoYxrgjXkPGIMbaGhN9Xw5fH1fGGkL
L3VAMA5GnShgGVW2pNu.fNZrOR5PA
Received: from [172.162.6.14] by web162904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 02 Oct 2013 23:32:34 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
References: <524D04B2.1020107@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1380781954.60051.YahooMailNeo@web162904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 23:32:34 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Sharon Wilkerson <wilkersonsharon225@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Sharon
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <524D04B2.1020107@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="902471806-1243396207-1380781954=:60051"

--902471806-1243396207-1380781954=:60051
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	172.162.6.14
Decimal:	2896299534
Hostname:	aca2060e.ipt.aol.com
ISP:	America Online
Organization:	America Online
Services:	None detected
Type:	Dial-up
Assignment:	Dynamic IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 23:32:34 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Sharon <wilkersonsharon225@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 04. Oktober 2013 um 08:08

Der Mailtext ist aus dem Afrika-/Malaysia-Scam bekannt wie ein bunter Hund.
Deshalb erst mal nach Afrika, umziehen kann sie immer noch.

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema