Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Alice <thompsonalice734@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2116 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Alice <thompsonalice734@yahoo.com>
30. September 2013 um 03:20

Ehe die Alte zu Potte kam, dauerte eine ganze Ewigkeit. Außerdem scheint sie mir einen Sockenschuss zu haben. Schickt die mir doch ohne Aufforderung ihre gefälschte ID-Card.

"According to the instruction of my late father, the deposit will be released and delivered to you..." So so.

"Also advise me if I should give you the security company contact Information..." Smiley

Arm scheint der Vogel nicht zu sein, dicke Uhr, fetten Klunker.

God bless you for helping me out Amen! Deo gratias!

My Dear xxx,

I thank for your quick respond to my message and I believe that you will not do me any wrong because I give you all my heart and trust. I am so happy to hear from you urgently because I am in a desperate need of your assistance. I contacted you to assist me claim my inheritance from the Security Company and invest the money in your Country. I really appreciate the time you made out to write with me, God in his infinite mercy will richly reward you for your concern and honesty towards me in this my difficult moment in life. God bless you abundantly. I came across your profile and I found you interesting and I prayed over this and made up my mind to let you know about my situation here now to see if you can be able to help me out.

Though, I wanted to wait and complete my career in education here in Cote d'Ivoire, but I contacted you needing your urgent assistance to save my life and this money for me because my Uncle who we suspected is the person behind my father's death, the last time he called me asking if my late Father left any asset or properties in my name, then I was surprised for my Uncle to be asking me such questions when he has already inherited my Father's million cocoa business and denied me the opportunity of completing my career in education.

Actually, we do not know one another neither have we met one another before but I am only seeking that you cooperate with me because I am really facing a difficult moment here in Cote d'Ivoire. I have the official lodgment receipt which my father used in lodging the money in the security company. I will release this document to you alone and also give you the security company's contact information as we proceed with this project. Also I will like you to know that all I need is your trust and honest.

It happened that after the death of my Father, the family members had a meeting and I was not invited to the meeting as the only daughter of my father, but later I was told that all the properties and business left behind by my late father has been claimed by my Uncle! According to them, African culture doesn't allow a female child to inherit any of his father's properties except the male child. But this Uncle who claimed the properties of my Father has been the only enemy my father had when he was alive, he doesn't visit us and the last time he had a problem with my Father, he threatened to kill him or he himself will die. What resulted the problem? My Uncle explained that my father had grown very rich in his cocoa business and controls over million dollars in the business, and he never wanted to include him as his only brother into the cocoa business, but my Father established a business for my Uncle which he manages and I can say that he is rich as well but because of envy and wickedness he never allowed my father had a peace.

Some suspected that he killed my father because my father was poisoned to death... the other time he called my attention requesting if I inherited any of my late father's properties but I denied insisting that I do not have any of my father's properties under my possession, but he threatened that what happened to my father will happen to me if I don't tell him the truth and reveal the secret to him! I am so much afraid and scared since then, having no idea of what to do before I decided to look for someone who is sincere, reliable and honest that can assist me to claim this inheritance on my behalf and save my life.

My dear, I will like you to know that I am sincerely contacting you for your kindness and your assistance to me in this my difficult condition I so much need your help. Also I want to tell you that before I contact you, I pray over it because I know that there is a lot of bad people in this blue world and my father warned me to be very careful of whom to trust in transfer of this fund, but I thank almighty God who directed me to you, also that is the reason why I want us to communicate from our private email address for security reason and for more safety of this project.

My dear, please I will like you to keep this project as top secret from anyone around you or whenever you want to respond to me for more security reason of this fund and my safety here. Dear, this money in the security company is my only hope because is the only thing I have in life to survive and I have all proofs to give you both the documents that covers this fund in the security company and my personal identities to proofs to you whom I am.

I will like you to contact the security company on my behalf and claim the money on my behalf. I have run out of our family house now before he will poison me too! I am really facing a total rejection here and I do not have any relative in your country, it's only by the grace of God that I was able to get your contact after several fasting and praying, it seems that my sorrow increases as days goes by. Please anything you want to know about this transaction ask me and I will explain to you clearly.

So my dear, I desperately need your urgent assistance to save my life and this money. Another problem that scares me a lot is that after my encounter with my Uncle, some people, about 4 men visited me when I was in our family house claiming to be my Father's colleagues in the cocoa business, that they want to know if I am aware of any secret deposit of money made elsewhere by my father because after my father died, they found out that a total sum of Us$10million is missing from their business account. This actually surprised me and prompted me to run away from our family house because they said that on their second visit, I will forcefully tell them about the deposit. Really, I am very scared at the moment because I know that this is my Uncle's plan because when my father was alive, he never told me of having colleagues or partners in his business.

I want you to immediately contact the Security Company and claim the money from them on my behalf, once the money is claimed, I will immediately arrange my travel to meet you in your Country where I will live and further my education. I am crying as am writing you now because I do not know you or if you will betray me when you claim this money but please don't take because of my helpless condition to betray me! Please help me sincerely and don't betray me please!

According to the instruction of my late father, the deposit will be released and delivered to you by the security company, but you will be expected to negotiate with the security company for the release on my behalf. I will give you the combination code of the consignment which I have with me here to enable you withdraw some money from the trunk box and send to me to enable me process the documents needed for immigration into your country where I intend to invest this money and proceed with my studies which I had to abandon when the crisis started. It is my strong desire to obtain a degree in community development from any of the university in your country.

Please I am in a very difficult situation here and any help I could get from you will be greatly appreciated. I am ready to sign any undertaking with you to cover your involvement in this project. It is 100% risk free and Legal, I promise that you will never have any reason to regret knowing me. I will advise you to know if you have private email address for us to use it because of the confidential of this project as I don’t want any person to know about this project.

I attached my personal identity card together with my picture. I would be happy if you send me your own pictures to enable me have the knowledge of whom I am dealing with.
Meanwhile, I will like you to provide me with your details such as, Your Full Name, House Address, Occupation, Age and Telephone number so that by tomorrow morning I will be able to go and introduce you to the Security Company as my late father’s foreign business partner who will help me to retrieve the consignment box from their custody.
Also advise me if I should give you the security company contact information so you could get in touch with them and know what will be required for them to release the deposit to you. I am looking forward to receiving your reply so we could move ahead.

Thank you so much and may God bless you for helping me out Amen!

Sincerely,
Alice Thompson.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <thompsonalice734@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
cmVzcG9uZCB0byBteSBtZXNzYWdlIGFuZCBJIGJlbGlldmUgdGhhdCB5b3Ug
d2lsbCBub3QgZG8gbWUgYW55IHdyb25nIGJlY2F1c2UgSSBnaXZlIHlvdSBh
bGwgbXkgaGVhcnQgYW5kIHRydXN0LiBJIGFtIHNvIGhhcHB5IHRvIGhlYXIg
ZnJvbSB5b3UgdXJnZW50bHkgYmVjYXVzZSBJIGFtIGluIGEgZGVzcGVyYXRl
IG5lZWQgb2YgeW91ciBhc3Npc3RhbmNlLiBJIGNvbnRhY3RlZAEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzQzAgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzMzAkkuRCBDQVJEIDEuLmpwZwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwM2MTACSS5E
IENBUkQgMi4uanBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzYyOQJteSBwaWN0dXJlLmpwZwNp
bWFnZS9qcGVnAwM2Ng--
X-YMailISG: tZphKtIWLDsv3GxFvzVy7WRIqEZlZHXVKN8iLcA2FU1VAOVP
fhVZ7iaXbDKHLzLcBFbrzi3sCt5QHpn8IXlNH5c07MuUMAvD.7K6aw.hjygG
h_aF6De3qMsaJwM75r6zlM8Z4Q.n2.mqysvbZoYptBzMOh2O2HlIkWRmdl9W
ODbpb0f8t3RxiLvmu8USlWdMxve9zqawwHMrTTgeCRhCeuVP59SkfF2gYC4h
A9_76NYrm3AjoInxYmCTf0bpeQlAU2osJOYqMBAA8LKYUkqKrOVv64il8D.E
ORI1NTCi8O1iQdvaXt.4g.C2HgF3dTuRrLEgRhWlz6sYOpPr.zKyOSOJxE6v
LnqNP9yxcGhWaqUf_3H4znAnz76dIrHlwzzYYUNW9lwLeBN6nSTKOg9sCbF2
Oa_Xtp93SyTlONmEu_vrmPTvSj.WbhvEyQ8uet4HbdiTgd4m5SO0fc2MUK0V
lUL5AEyQ3WXBSR7VivpcQoSytMzZeXnaufUELY4pSLZ2d1VJf8Gwg4bL.Md9
qAugWug6Et0kjcwK9z6ilmJVrJeerpLvWR8LLPUlKKIfcId9_qg5DNAifBi4
f7JMIWe7ESW4ey7eRmvZY_LNUSh8Ju4KP8Y7VVGyI_JECbzATHyjQjdw5h7g
CgcvLc.RYYsi_mu1_V0E.welTB4235G1ob86U5ph0EnZKg_UTN1THCyDmyTO
c2kbTl3rwARDbjP6ekaRis_PEOgLUoqciR6youZKY0wsXtTRlNJ7QIY9_3vI
ZI7UkWlpqlW9UipWU3Nr3Ygq5JrHgO9LwKA2SwkKfQlJ5NoOceOiCSXd2n0a
UfDL_SPmB_u5M8cLbAkrdeXKR.ez4g3MBcSICKcROLGu6JRMSYcZb22895ff
m9hR1JxSt5_jNNatL.dFLxgVdlFiZIfUBMv83Ltd7ymMj14gTuTQtAzBLOal
_elANVkd301b1_ydrUl3ZvyJ5ZcSwI9aM5rF91on1x4AdnNWBCIUnmW6Q9B2
slgjGRWu7Yg7L8TnAMlpShrCwep8YyCKgPs8hWn4s0PaUcbQIK3lgtgDzFDu
jiyNSDwi3klbCiVXkR8jkH_U1ruHCfF5N3.JtcK2xu_51ivLKXrH4tg-
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.212.216]
Authentication-Results: mta1262.mail.ne1.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO omp1025.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.212.216)
  by mta1262.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:58:43 +0000
Received: (qmail 28332 invoked by uid 1000); 29 Sep 2013 22:58:42 -0000
Received: (qmail 71150 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Sep 2013 22:58:42 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1380495521; bh=W+TuIzK0K1Tdwj0uVTu1N6aN2roysXq4nOyb0gXsm3Y=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; SRVj5YqxAISJI=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  OtmKyF4j1f9+A=;
X-YMail-OSG: sZVhD68VM1kfeydD6DMEOr0GHgtdr.lCcPf5fRsaCFdo5E8
xx6TE8cJGT7pw_je0Cl8ieArCiS4sUmUNUOosyvGHLxF6VuiIsokw1Qol7wU
JwmX_GblDkmPoh2MHqWqmTDXN_ICceooosr.ZUciICja.uBgrQTetnsFpsaP
KbnYFaBDaSkIqBJ_oni81LrEzs_j3wrTFP96qSiu7X3s9laYAaPoo77v_zEr
8SovWOmGcc7wox3lD7p7fhDr_UZ0szF1wpA9yHxvdc8azZSGVvunxqAg_Cg5
sBNfK8_higX_uO224bpRtrs8vmw7jre97jlvAtgwtox0Mu0H2qMOVvKjr8it
IT9sLUYvsRYXGkovZuMtdTPVRm4KWqamugf3e8DWu3BboPCtD.M3sFOTHRa8
xZpwVRUhQ2f6NLxFlfjdtVQMXSSFo.2MhsOkTt_psFZC97gyAhV8iN8iLH9H
2bsj13FJyvs0lHRwqvWwprCr0xo.PGEPCWOv7JJoOgTmeeicmLf9ZE7ZRAOs
gb6qbS_lEoPzA8o9ALbOXVJ75rfCfNeiNst7bHDqGSjIVNfQH3WzA4iRuZ3_
fyUhiPZnccwJLHt7MRm9Sje29p96WewFKrXzUEkLSj.rfJHZq1d60H4LVXW.
Eyr._DNdDelFII6nJO5IDgbAjw3gT1ZKLJYdhW6oEtg--
Received: from [41.66.6.193] by web161004.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:58:41 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
References: <1380443776.11122.YahooMailNeo@web171801.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1380495521.67549.YahooMailNeo@web161004.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:58:41 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Alice Thompson <thompsonalice734@yahoo.com>
Subject: details from Alice Thompson.
To: yyw <yyw@yyw>
In-Reply-To: <1380443776.11122.YahooMailNeo@web171801.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-1370164771-1269100851-1380495521=:67549"
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. September 2013 um 19:02 von Uli »  

my_picture_002.jpg ( 48 KB | Downloads )
my_picture_002.jpg
C_0031_8749_23_-_Thompson.jpg ( 99 KB | Downloads )
C_0031_8749_23_-_Thompson.jpg
C_0031_8749_23_-_Thompson2.jpg ( 89 KB | Downloads )
C_0031_8749_23_-_Thompson2.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Alice <thompsonalice734@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. September 2013 um 03:39

100% passend  
21 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 7:00 pm

Beigetreten September 28, 2013. Von Abidjan. Lebt in Cocody, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire. Besucht Drop out. Schulabschluss bei Not yet.

Über mich
I am a God fearing girl and have respect to people who deserve to respect. I am simple to understand with soft mind. I want a perfect man who is serious not a player.I am a God fearing girl and have respect to people who deserve to respect. I am simple to understand with soft mind. I want a perfect man who is serious not a player.

Ihre Mail:

Alice      Greetings.... Please excuse me because I know this email may come to you as a surprise, since we have not met or written before. Introducing myself, I am Alice Thompson, 21 years of age and the only daughter of my parents late Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Thompson. My father was a Cocoa & Coffee merchant based in Abidjan Cote D’Ivoire. He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips. Before the death of my father on November 15th 2010 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of USD$5.5M (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) kept in a trunk box and was deposited in a Security company here in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire. According to my father, he used my name as his only daughter for the next of kin in depositing the Trunk Box. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice to invest the fund when released to us and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or any business you may advise to do in your country that will be profitable. I am humbly seeking your assistance in the following ways: 1) To assist me in keeping this transaction confidential as I don't want a third party to know about it. 2) To serve as the guardian of this fund since I am still 21 yrs without business ideal. 3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to help me secure a residential permit in your country as soon as the fund is under your care. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful of the transaction. Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within the shortest possible time if you signify interest to assist me. I look forward hearing from you as to enable us proceed. You can contact me direct to my private email (thompsonalice734@yahoo.com) Thank you and God bless you for your understand and help.  
2013-09-29 01:15:34
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. September 2013 um 04:57 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 30. September 2013 um 03:41

Interview
Trinken Sie? No
Rauchen Sie? No
Nehmen Sie Drogen? No
Religion: Christian
Wie gross sind Sie? 5'1" (154.94 cm.)
Wie schwer sind Sie? 81 lbs. (37 kg.)
Was war Ihr Einkommen im vergangenen Jahr? below $25,000
Mögen Sie Haustiere? Yes
Wollen Sie Kinder? Yes
Welche Haarfarbe haben Sie? Brown
Tragen Sie Brillen? No
Leben ist: Dull
Träumen Sie viel? Sometimes
Welche Art Student sind Sie? B
lesen Sie täglich eine Zeitung? No
Was ist das Derivat von x2? Don't know
Was ist Ihre ethnische Zugehörigkeit? Black
Welche anderen Sprachen sprechen Sie? French
Haben Sie ein Auto? No
Haben Sie ein Motorrad? No
Waren Sie schon Mal in Paris? Yes
waren Sie schon Mal in Miami? No
Haben Sie Piercings? No
haben Sie Tattoos? No
Benutzen Sie Facebook oder Twitter? Yes
beginnen Sie in der Regel Gespräche mit Menschen oder lassen Sie sie Gespräche mit Ihnen beginnen? I start conversations sometimes
Wie oft sind Sie ausgegangen pro Woche im vergangenen Jahr im Durchschnitt? 1-2
Wieviele Beziehungen hatten Sie? 0-3
Wieviele male pro Woche haben Sie im letzten Jahr trainiert? 2-3
Wie viele Stunden ehrenamtlicher Arbeit haben Sie im letzten Jahr? 0-5
Wie viele Bücher hast du letztes Jahr gelesen? 1-4
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Antwort #3 - 30. September 2013 um 04:34

Mail über Elfenbeinküste!

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.66.6.193
Decimal:	692192961
Hostname:	41.66.6.193
ISP:	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Organization:	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
Received: from [41.66.6.193] by web161004.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:58:41 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:58:41 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat:
....he has a sum of USD$5.5M (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) kept in a trunk box and was deposited in a Security company here in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire. According to my father, he used my name as his only daughter for the next of kin in depositing the Trunk Box.....

@ Amirul

Dieses ganze  Smiley kennen wir schon zu genüge! 
Kannst also schon mal von Scam ausgehen.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 30. September 2013 um 19:01

Zur gefälschten ID C 0031 8794 23 von Alice Thompson:

Das Foto passt überhaupt nicht zu dem Hintergrund.
Man sieht noch einige der reflektierenden Sicherheitsmerkmale, doch diese sollten dann auch auf dem Passfoto zu finden sein!
Ich muss einmal schauen, ob ich irgendwo noch Infos über die Seriennummer 002 0105 027 0001984520 finde.

Von dieser ID gibt es bei den scmwarners noch eine weitere Ausgabe mit völlig anderen Daten Smiley, doch merkwürdigerweise sind die Verschmutzungen identisch!
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. September 2013 um 19:02 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema