Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Maria <johnmaria58@yahoo.com> <johnmaria58@hotmail.com> <revsimonpaul@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2477 mal)

wikingmetal
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Thor´s Hammer for Scammer

Standort: Rottweil
Maria <johnmaria58@yahoo.com> <johnmaria58@hotmail.com> <revsimonpaul@yahoo.com>
28. Juli 2013 um 16:20

Kommt von Kazan Dating Service.

http://www.kazanromantic.com/en/view.php?id=33231

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
My name is :      Freeda
I :      Woman
I search :      Man
For :      correspondence, serious relations, friendship, relations on interests, intimate relations
I live in city :      USA
Some words about me :      Talk to you later.Talk to you later.Talk to you later.Talk to you later.Talk to you later.Talk to you later.Talk to you later.Talk to you later.Talk to you later.Talk to you later.Talk to you later.
My height (cm) :      175
My weight (kilogram) :      39
My figure :      Average
My eyes :      Sky-blue
Color of my hair :      Black
Type of my hair :      Average curly
Religion :      Orthodox
On a horoscope I :      Libra
Marital status :      Unmarried
Children :      no
Education :      University
My car :      Talk to you later.
Habitation :      Room in a hostel
whether I Smoke :      I don't smoke
whether I Love alcohol :      I don't drink alcoholic drinks

привет

Мои имена мисс Мария Джон одно-и никогда не женился. После прочтения вашего профиля сегодня и я обнаружил, лучшим среди других, которые дали мне впечатление от написания этого письма к вам. Для дальнейшего введения, вы
можете связаться со мной по телефону (johnmaria58@yahoo.com), где мы можем обмениваться фотографиями и так далее.

С уважением в любви
Мария

Hello

My names are Miss Maria John single and never married. After reading your profile today and i found best among others which gave me the impression of writing this mail to you. For further introductions, you
can contact me at (johnmaria58 / @ /yahoo.com) where we can share pictures and so on.

Yours in love
Maria

Die Arme steht kurz vor`m verhungern. Augenrollen
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. März 2014 um 01:39 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11695 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
wikingmetal
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Thor´s Hammer for Scammer

Standort: Rottweil
Re: Maria <johnmaria58@yahoo.com> <johnmaria58@hotmail.com> <revsimonpaul@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 28. Juli 2013 um 16:35

Und täglich grüßt das Murmeltier. yahoo.com angeschrieben und hotmail.com kommt zurück Smiley

Hello dearest

Thanks for your responds.I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile.

I am Miss Maria John Garang 26 years old girl from Wagkulei village, near Bor in the upper Nile region of Sudan.

The only daughter to Late Dr John Garang de Mabior, Vice President of Sudan, President of Southern Sudan, and Chairman of the Sudan People's Liberation Movement/Army (SPLM/SPLA), My late father was also a rebel leader and was a critical partner with Sudanese President, Omar al-Bashir.

He led his successive movement, Sudan People's Liberation Movement /SPLM with a great contribution from Bor Citizens, young and old, women and children alike.You can do this by some of the international world of video websites to check my stories for you to believe more on my proposal.

http://www.blogicus.com/archive/was_sudan_leader_john_garangs_death_an_accident....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9af__02ada8&feature=related

My late father of blessed memories was killed in a helicopter crash in southern Sudan on his way back from Uganda. After the death of my parents,the Government of my country wanted to cease all my late fathers estate from me of which i am the next of kins .I managed to make my way to a nearby country Ghana,i am presently residing in the N'dioum refugee camp, here in Ghana where i am seeking political asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Accra, Republic of Ghana.

I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father of (Fountain Of Life Christian Church ) ,i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.His email address is revsimonpaul@yahoo.com

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of FOUR,SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND United State Dollars  in one of the leading bank with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents .

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the tragedy occurred.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Upon your acceptance to help me, I will like to have your full contacts as to write the bank so that they will deal with you as my partner standing on my behalf.Before that, i will like to have your full contact as well as your

Phone and fax number.
Your full names and country name
Your age and your passport or identity
Your phone and fax number.

Once i get this useful information's,i shall forward you the full contact of the bank with love and trust believing that you will never let me dawn. Once you started contacting the bank, i shall start making preparations of joining you over there OK. Have a nice time and think about me. This is the email address of the Reverend revsimonpaul@yahoo.com.

You can call me on phone between 2.30pm to 3.30 GMT Africa time , i will be at the Rev fathers office to receive your call OK.Once i hear from you again, i shall tell you more on how you will be acting on my behalf Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely

Hug and kisses
Maria

Spoiler:
From Maria John Thu Jul 25 10:53:17 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxx via 46.228.37.138; Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:53:19 +0000
Return-Path: <johnmaria58@hotmail.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 65.54.190.100
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.100 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: _NiwznMWLDvPgjoLU.AzSlg9KMi1zxWtRYGaMkbttpfrOW7U
tACbjzrYdVnmp3u_LYmzHja_4bziNjpFU3YHWieSoFB8dk0WqBTpIOJVanaE
mwqwClqbmK5FGyc4WgWXL3TeK3jmWgvo6nT4hje3.DAxpWT.pi2enmcAMlc7
zU7jexXQGB9zkZNXPEaRH_5t0Yw2osphOZe0_jEaNZIXqwqf1nau6TW_BC.Q
3joBiW9E7amYDkkoG3_AJk_skT_aXMj9voSRjmvx7edH_LDB16981VbTUhDx
TuVd26b7NX6BHZK4g7waXC0n4jpG02miXRB5neIYl8Z4WmfBPno6yyTKjdlq
JrhOIHofeTs9BARDhuE1lDwQSyU1ujurAlrRvVRJAW84qtb1aRdUOneZUufm
KIL6l9L4dUWdj1oUVNd7AbdnN2bpJQvapwB0TV_tDVhJysT25K_ymGhUkQYn
r.6Y7SDteJIyi0aClOFikxWT67mvN1uNj8iWOhIEnGE_irWYcn60Rf0ukIh8
cNjQXNLEUTjp5DcPk3SOHpAkGVXaXXx9NujyPWXxdpsYa5zsmWrP2PW1JKwK
h38ioNXAfPgaB6ghJf78nMeYpNILBt8nX87uScPbG.HLB81tNO86iU7IAbPK
NOW9Lbxm7H2faV9pf3of_xyctLd.e4vdphrlx0wvLJBzrCe3yuU9lr9dwO5w
hJ5U2brAsmUnTD_378T21AUfoqDlCPxN6ZGyHplBGW2O6mkxKdvEk.iW5omg
k.usg_jjrxwFWNkYx9JSBM6Uh.bPBhiTnBo36Qp9n9ZLVHPAkDaqI7hWMmdx
SxIr9IEZxKF1gHOdZrmvhbmaywToXifQeaqXUYcNV9Vef9jQwpwHDtITqfnq
JlElt3NtrLTUtS8o1t2kPoLal6f5e8kIIrU84TMNK26zQNrBv_Zw0rxjE2lB
ABbkt3ARNKRKWmOuZZxVzyrmKbELTnxe2CxVS_nW3bo3R210Y8_iSD.FCNRK
KM6aq.bQty8GUbd7_acOU1f4iahqW.NzBIFvu22vtunoqHBloMz759D1oIeH
mZODs8LPibw65mKaCfmooK6uVQ5.4I21qSMYtswtKSm8vCLifUEQOBEjxiK2
NLnqqC2ieJQg3iwZixrSxQsxtuXuung81BDDra3SAkquyyJDt00gMqQPgq3w
Dxgdhe6X74cAzrRI6x.3uaEwZKtuVD0JwcFurKqE8gFQUEMEIzuDFv1yzeJJ
3slpuTCFvV1c7O7ua6h3F3IFD0tIi7YToWy6EghFWTfmhKtQh7W8hbjhPyba
cCupzHwyq6xrf2R7QX_fdsG79Xjv8a5nA6FZ5HMisLcaN7b5CssScIhF9FBN
P0UhGO512twGlAtR4LavzVxHkQ--
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.190.100]
Authentication-Results: mta1097.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO bay0-omc2-s25.bay0.hotmail.com) (65.54.190.100)
  by mta1097.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:53:19 +0000
Received: from BAY172-W40 ([65.54.190.123]) by bay0-omc2-s25.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 25 Jul 2013 02:53:18 -0700
X-TMN: [EifooSndhbldud9gj6BaanOfY99VHMtu]
X-Originating-Email: [johnmaria58@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY172-W408862E5D56C16D99A35BEB7690@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: johnmaria58@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_6115fce8-8c9b-40b5-ba04-f76e4daa467e_"
To: xxx
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:53:17 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Jul 2013 09:53:18.0262 (UTC) FILETIME=[CA127560:01CE891C]
Content-Length: 84865

Microsoft Hosting - keine Herkunft feststellbar

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:53:17 +0000

Dann darf Sie halt Richtung Afrika auswandern.

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. März 2014 um 01:41 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema