Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Tanya <deepinnerfeeling@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1523 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Tanya <deepinnerfeeling@yahoo.com>
20. Juli 2013 um 13:28

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/springforth Profil bereits gelöscht    Vierauge

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
springforth

Where are you?

I am a:    32 yr-old woman seeking men, 37-98
Height:    5' 11"  (180 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Religion:   Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I was born in city of Maryland -. I am a single child of my parents with no brother or sister
I’m looking for:

I know that we should get too know each other, and I hope that we can discover that we can truly be free to express ourselves together and be knowing each other like man and wife. That you would know me and I would know you. I am sure, that ours relations will stand all tests and we shall find that searched.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:   5' 11"  (180 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Blue
Ethnicity:   Mixed Race
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    cosmetic Business
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Leo Leo

Zitat:
She Said

Hello

Hello! I would like to say hello to you today! I am a tender and sympathetic woman, with an open and honest heart. I have no bad habits and love children and pets. I always try to find a compromise in order to save the well-being of people who I love. I saw your profile and think that you are guy I can like. I’m so tired of being alone, I want my heart to be full of love and tenderness. For now its empty and this place can be fulfilled only with special man. I want to drown in my man strong . I am a pretty, intelligent, educated, romantic and loyal lady.My heart is full of love to nature and music…especially music!An ideal relationship for me is a partnership and being best friends, not being bored together and sharing all our dreams together. People say I can make life happier and brighter. I am an interesting person and I am very focused.I am here seems so lucky write to You, I have found your profile- and decide to sent you some few words. I am looking for a nice man.It doesnt matter that You live for away from me- I believe that people can be happy with or without distance.Please tell me all about yourself. Kiss. Tanya

Zitat:
She Said

Hello

Thank you for your reply..I would be glad to know you better. you sound like a very nice man. Please lets chat on yahoo messenger so that we can know each other better. My yahoo id is ( deepinnerfeeling@yahoo.com)
See you soon. Kiss. Tanya

Zitat:

springforth 32 yr-old woman, Pretoria, Cape Town South Africa

Subject:
    About me

About me

I am very happy to receive a reply from you!!! It is very difficult for me to transfer all happiness through the monitor of a computer. I want to tell you thanks, that you could find a free time and write to me. Well, I would like to tell about myself a little bit more. I live in South Africa, in City of Pretoria, this city is very beautiful, and there are many interesting places . I live in small cottage by myself, my daddy and mummy passed away five years ago in a car accident. I would like to tell about myself a little on later, about the beginning would like to introduce to you, all members of my late family.My dad is from Maryland USA and my Mum is from Switzerlamd, they both worked in south africa. My dad was a pilot for south african airways. Mum's name is Kimberly, she works as the cook, in one from prestigious restaurants in Pretoria. I very much love mum as she was the most dearly to me, close and native person, she is my angel the keeper and without her I do not present the life, I trust the mum in all and she always will support me in the difficult moments of my life, my mum isthe best mum and she always will be in my heart, up to the end of my life, she died at age 52. Also my daddy whom I also very love, also his name Brian, and his age is 65 years old was he passed on. Well. Now the turn has come to tell about myself, I think, that it is more important part of this letter. My name is Tanya, i am 31 years old, my weight is 46,5 kg, my height is 5 ' 10 (180 cm). I have blue eyes and Black hair. My birthday August 9, 1982. I was born in Pretoria and till today I live and I work in the same city.I run a small comestic business, this work is pleasent to me, I like to make people beautiful. I work from home. I am lonely woman, also I have no children. I want to tell you, that I search for a serious relationship. I want to find to myself the partner, and second half of my life. I want to hope that i can find this loved person. But for this purpose we should learn about each other better. I want to correspond without a deceit. I do not want, that you would write me a lie. I would like to receive from you only truthful letters. Because, in my opinion, without trust and revelation it is impossible to create strong relationship. Therefore I ask you, that you would not deceive me. Because many deceived me, used my kindness and trustfulness. I would like to be loved, I want to present all love which is kept at me in heart. It is very difficult for me to live without the present love. You probably will be surprised, why such beautiful and young girl as I may not find love.? I can explain to you right now. In my life was many guys and men who wanted to be with me. But any of them did not love me really, nobody appreciated my internal qualities. All saw in me only a beautiful doll from which it is possible to go in club and to show the friends. And I wanted and I still want sincere relationship. People always say to me that i look very young.I am very kind, sympathetic, cheerful and trustful. With me its never a boring moment. I adore to sing and dance _ this my hobby. And I can tsay that i am good at it!I want to search for happiness on this planet. I hope that I can become a remarkable mother to my children and the good wife my husband. For the sake of it I am ready to sacrifice my life. If you wish to learn about me more, I with pleasure shall answer your questions in the following letter. I do not want, that you would remain indifferent to my letters. It is very important for me, that you would answer me. I wait for your letter. I hope, that tomorrow I can find it in my inbox. I want to know about you more. Write to me as much as possible about yourself, about your family and relatives, about your work. Any details will be interesting to me. I hope to hear from you soon. Kiss Tanya

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. September 2013 um 17:30 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22130  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Tanya <deepinnerfeeling@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. Juli 2013 um 13:29

photo found it's Kimbyr Leigha and here to see the photo

in the green [Smiley

in blue white[Smiley

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 20. Juli 2013 um 13:29

I am very happy to receive a reply from you xxx!!! It is very difficult for me to transfer all happiness through the monitor of a computer. I want to tell you thanks, that you could find a free time and write to me.  Well, I would like to tell about myself a little bit more. I live in South Africa, in City of Pretoria, this city is very beautiful, and there are many interesting places . I live in small cottage by myself, my daddy and mummy passed away five years ago in a car accident. I would like to tell about myself a little on later, about the beginning would like to introduce to you, all members of my late family.My dad is from Maryland USA and my Mum is from Switzerlamd, they both worked in south africa. My dad was a pilot for south african airways. Mum's name is Kimberly, she works as the cook, in one from prestigious restaurants in Pretoria. I very much love mum as she was the most dearly to me, close and native person, she is my angel the keeper and without her I do not present the life, I trust the mum in all and she always will support me in the difficult moments of my life, my mum isthe best mum and she always will be in my heart, up to the end of my life, she died at age 52. Also my daddy whom I also very love, also his name Brian, and his age is 65 years old was he passed on. Well. Now the turn has come to tell about myself, I think, that it is more important part of this letter. My name is Tanya, i am 31 years old, my weight is 46,5 kg, my height is 5 ' 10 (180 cm). I have blue eyes and Black hair. My birthday August 9, 1982. I was born in Pretoria and till today I live and I work in the same city.I run a small comestic business, this work is pleasent to me, I like to make people beautiful. I work from home. I am lonely woman, also I have no children. I want to tell you, that I search for a serious relationship. I want to find to myself the partner, and second half of my life. I want to hope that i can find this loved person. But for this purpose we should learn about each other better. I want to correspond without a deceit. I do not want, that you would write me a lie. I would like to receive from you only truthful letters. Because, in my opinion, without trust and revelation it is impossible to create strong relationship. Therefore I ask you, that you would not deceive me. Because many deceived me, used my kindness and trustfulness. I would like to be loved, I want to present all love which is kept at me in heart. It is very difficult for me to live without the present love. You probably will be surprised, why such beautiful and young girl as I may not find love.? I can explain to you right now. In my life was many guys and men who wanted to be with me. But any of them did not love me really, nobody appreciated my internal qualities. All saw in me only a beautiful doll from which it is possible to go in club and to show the friends. And I wanted and I still want sincere relationship. People always say to me that i look very young.I am very kind, sympathetic, cheerful and trustful. With me its never a boring moment. I adore to sing and dance _ this my hobby. And I can tsay that i am good at it!I want to search for happiness on this planet. I hope that I can become a remarkable mother to my children and the good wife my husband. For the sake of it I am ready to sacrifice my life.  If you wish to learn about me more, I with pleasure shall answer your questions in the following letter.  I do not want, that you would remain indifferent to my letters. It is very important for me, that you would answer me. I wait for your letter. I hope, that tomorrow I can find it in my inbox. I want to know about you more. Write to me as much as possible about yourself, about your family and relatives, about your work. Any details will be interesting to me. I hope to hear from you soon. Kiss Tanya

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.49.109.65 with SMTP id hq1csp261693qeb;
        Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:36:08 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.224.54.204 with SMTP id r12mr11053000qag.105.1374104168609;
Return-Path: <deepinnerfeeling@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm35.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm35.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [72.30.238.197])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id v9si4039926qar.136.2013.07.17.16.36.07
        for <xxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of deepinnerfeeling@yahoo.com designates 72.30.238.197 as permitted sender) client-ip=72.30.238.197;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of deepinnerfeeling@yahoo.com designates 72.30.238.197 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=deepinnerfeeling@yahoo.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.215.140] by nm35.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jul 2013 23:36:07 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.192] by tm11.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jul 2013 23:36:07 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1001.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Jul 2013 23:36:07 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 3506.75053.bm@omp1001.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 84745 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Jul 2013 23:36:06 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1374104166; bh=Ndpuv4jS9Z30PxAcxG/Lv2OfP6881jVslO4L3mAi96k=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; p6EPBE0m4zX6s=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  1vH+aV/OYOvdc=  ;
X-YMail-OSG: E2VM6ocVM1niL28io451k_DJ80wf.enFpdj1tKWCdWv1BKX
pp2kNWFRLv88rlQUgZw23REKr3d2C5fYDAdLVBX.g6Eilmzb3UXe._SHtr89
WIMOR2RTF5ElZAOx7lvViSK8PGGeB4ICUMbiMkD6vze9Oj7AuNnnhvsseO9_
PzFr8xC_A7i.AxLCL1jZfKTRQ3yl._V1mB8Mr2CiDeNeAWH8nMX_4vBfEcHE
ff42Kr3qFNCRF98rNYc3cXeyiW8qYzLcSNtRw7UZGRDv2iBCJgR2amVuDqiT
bRrL.iocdCck1.Cj_HfiUgt6t23rYL1rvMBac1vW6lYMJqiQUT2JXKONNFtE
fydpxfD8rkSLINADe2FfZwsv0usF6orL8gKh1te1nI6uIZnAhtEVsM0AjfXm
1UR0iiSRl7GNpXhibv7BBrCsG5Sz1UU510NYz4RPtSlkA.CylaWTA.SN7a6c
V.tVQNTTleNnacT0dchnHQyl86QcAxTvrjjBP3Mpt3bSqPzQ77wYTUpAr66H
xQejIf61kuTYVTKOccyUjJKT90J9LH7fVjrTcjT6jehZIdhP8QxhOThzBUnE
BySsFsG6d98XeefkSR8m5qGu48pCAUHy_Oim25FPebJddxrR3GKzcqkcVKvH
As6hdbb0ZdSIlvCOUYh6_VEi0
Received: from [41.125.175.96] by web164904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:36:06 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
References: <51E6F464.9040909@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1374104166.84425.YahooMailNeo@web164904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Caring Heart <deepinnerfeeling@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Tanya
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <51E6F464.9040909@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-1611076590-1029265841-1374104166=:84425"

---1611076590-1029265841-1374104166=:84425
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1611076590-1151368887-1374104166=:84425"

---1611076590-1151368887-1374104166=:84425
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over South Africa

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.125.175.96
Decimal:	696102752
Hostname:	41.125.175.96
ISP:	MTN SA
Organization:	MTN SA
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Gauteng
City:	Pretoria 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:36:06 -0700 (PDT)

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. September 2013 um 17:32 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 20. Juli 2013 um 13:50

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. September 2013 um 17:08 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert