Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Karolina <karolinaotiz@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 5154 mal)

scooter44
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Scammer-Killer

Karolina <karolinaotiz@yahoo.com>
29. Juni 2013 um 10:18

Hello
My Dearest Friend.
ורד
Complement of the the day. How are you today? I believe that you are doing well. Dearest It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with a sympathetic mind.please I am in desperate need of your assistance.

I am Miss Karolina Otis, 25 years old female from Ivory Coast in West Africa.  My late father, Dr Valentine Otis was  a Diplomat turned successful businessman that served with the Ivorian Embassies in Senegal, United Kingdom, and Canada respectively  and the personal adviser to the former head of state (DR. Laurent Gbagbo) before one black morning, rebels attacked our house killed my parents and my siblings. They accused my father of coup attempt, and many of my family members ran away and our house was burnt down.

However, I am constrained to contact you because  I was in my second year  in Ivory Coast - CPNAHS - Howard University  (Howard University’s College of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences) Department of Physician Assistance, when the war broke out in Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) then escalated into full-scale military conflict between forces loyal to Laurent Gbagbo, the President of Côte d'Ivoire, and Alassane Ouattara.

As the war escalated into full-scale military conflict l managed to run to a near by  country Senegal where l am residing now as a refugee.i am writing this letter to you now with the aid of the computer machine in Reverend father's office who is in charge of our camp.Reverend Father Wilson.However,if you wish to call me then i will get his phone number for you.

I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 2.7 Million in one of the leading banks with my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the  Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the operation. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. And there is no risk involved as it will pass through international banking laws and all the necessary information will be
given to you later.

Since the death of my late Father, the Ivorian state government has blocked me and my late Father's accounts through the help of my late father's political enemies and have succeeded in collecting from me all our properties that is under my control.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as I have no idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

I want you to send me your contact information's to help me draft a letter to the bank such as your

Full Names .................................
Age  ...................................
Country of origin...............................
Telephone .........................

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me.
Yours sincerely,
  Karolina  Rosa rossa

Übersetzung mit Google

Hallo
Mein Liebster Freund.
ורד
Komplement der den Tag. Wie geht es Ihnen heute? Ich glaube, dass es dir gut geht. Liebste Es ist mit tiefem Respekt und demütiger Unterwerfung, ich bitte, die folgenden paar Zeilen für Ihre freundliche Berücksichtigung anzugeben. Ich hoffe, dass Sie einige Ihrer wertvollen Minuten Zeit, um den folgenden Aufruf mit einem sympathischen mind.please Ich bin in einer verzweifelten Notwendigkeit Ihrer Hilfe zu lesen.

Ich bin Miss Otis Karolina, 25 Jahre alte Frau aus der Elfenbeinküste in Westafrika. Mein verstorbener Vater, Dr. Valentine Otis war ein Diplomat drehte erfolgreicher Geschäftsmann, der mit der ivorischen Botschaft in Senegal serviert, Großbritannien und Kanada sowie die jeweils persönliche Berater des ehemaligen Staatschefs (DR. Laurent Gbagbo) vor einem schwarzen Morgen Rebellen angegriffen unser Haus getötet meine Eltern und meine Geschwister. Sie beschuldigten mein Vater Putschversuch, und viele meiner Familienmitglieder lief weg und unser Haus wurde niedergebrannt.

Allerdings bin ich gezwungen, Sie zu kontaktieren, weil ich in meinem zweiten Jahr in der Elfenbeinküste war - CPNAHS - Howard University (Howard University College of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences) Department of Physician Assistance, als der Krieg ausbrach, in Côte d'Ivoire ( Elfenbeinküste) dann in voller angelegte militärische Konflikt zwischen Kräften, die loyal zu Laurent Gbagbo, der Präsident von Côte d'Ivoire, Alassane Ouattara und eskaliert.

Als der Krieg in vollem angelegten militärischen Konflikt eskaliert l geschafft, zu einem in der Nähe von Land Senegal, wo l wohnhaft bin jetzt als refugee.i Ich schreibe diesen Brief an Sie nun mit Hilfe der Computer-Maschine in Reverend Vaters Büro, wer laufen verantwortlich für unsere camp.Reverend Vater Wilson.However, wenn Sie mich anrufen wollen, dann werde ich seine Telefonnummer für Sie zu besorgen.

Ich bin für eine langfristige Beziehung und Investitionsförderung suche. Mein Vater seligen Angedenkens hinterlegt die Summe von US $ 2,7 Mio. in einer der führenden Banken mit meinem Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen. Ich hatte, die Bank kontaktiert, um die Anzahlung zu löschen, aber der Niederlassungsleiter erzählte mir, dass ein Flüchtling zu sein, meinen Status nach dem geltenden Recht nicht genehmigen mich für die Durchführung der Operation. Allerdings riet er mir einen Treuhänder, der in meinem Namen stehen zur Verfügung stellt. Und es gibt kein Risiko, da es durch die internationale Banken-Gesetze passieren und alle notwendigen Informationen werden
gegeben, um Sie später.

Seit dem Tod von meinem verstorbenen Vater, die ivorischen Landesregierung mich und mein verstorbener Vater die Konten durch die Hilfe meines verstorbenen Vaters politischen Gegner blockiert und haben bei der Erhebung von mir alle unsere Eigenschaften, die unter meiner Kontrolle gelungen.

Deshalb entscheide ich mich für Ihre Hilfe bei der Übertragung der Geld auf Ihr Bankkonto, während ich zu Ihrem Land wird zu verlagern und sich niederzulassen mit Ihnen zu suchen. Wie Sie Ihr Interesse, mir zu helfen geben werde ich Ihnen die Kontonummer und den Kontakt der Bank, wo mein verstorbener geliebter Vater hinterlegt das Geld mit meinem Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen. Es ist meine Absicht, Sie mit 40% des gesamten Geld entschädigen für Ihre Unterstützung und das Gleichgewicht wird meine Investition in jedem profitables Unternehmen, die Sie mir empfehlen wird, da ich keine Ahnung von ausländischen Investitionen haben. Bitte alle Mitteilungen sollten durch diese E-Mail-Adresse nur für vertrauliche Zwecke.

Ich will, dass du mich senden Sie Ihre Kontaktinformationen ist, mir zu helfen entwerfen einen Brief an die Bank, wie Ihre

Vollständige Namen .................................
Alter ...................................
Herkunftsland ...............................
Telefon .........................

Ich danke Ihnen sehr viel im Vorgriff auf Ihre schnelle Antwort. Ich gebe Ihnen Details in meinem nächsten Mail nach dem Erhalt Ihrer Akzeptanz Mail um mir zu helfen.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
  Karolina Rosa rossa

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: karolinaotiz@yahoo.com 
Received: from nm9-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([98.136.218.240]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx012) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MWxVc-1UmybO3uFA-00VwMf for xxx Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:07:56 +0200 
Received: from [98.137.12.62] by nm9.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2013 07:07:53 -0000 
Received: from [98.137.12.53] by tm7.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2013 07:07:52 -0000 
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1068.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Jun 2013 07:07:52 -0000 
Received: (qmail 98116 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Jun 2013 07:07:52 -0000 
Received: from [41.82.68.71] by web164606.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 28 Jun 2013 00:07:51 PDT 
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3 
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 734703.48895.bm@omp1068.mail.gq1.yahoo.com 
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1372403272; bh=jp5KDnP0a9JLEz/I7jtGuWepEd3Ly61vfbHPbiK+MGs=; o:MIME-Version:Content-Type; hus16RTBpT/QM= 
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; o:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 8StIb75WmyxmU=; 
X-YMail-OSG: VG04NO0VM1kI7cGu2uq6mdpY.3DXHLWEJ.EbKChaeJwohN1 Nkh7v4Z4399Qm24ocARbE 
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE- 
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/16.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557 
Message-ID: <1372403271.98013.YahooMailClassic@web164606.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> 
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 00:07:51 -0700 (PDT) 
Subject: Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I need your help... 
To: xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0 
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-1004508616-574179822-1372403271=:98013" 
Envelope-To:xxx
X-GMX-Antispam: 6 (nemesis text pattern profiler); Detail=V3; 
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found) 
X-UI-Filterresults: junk:10;V01:K0:cfIFI6oyGoU=:rC1U4yRpIOdk12YG6DBmVOCD hEW1VsVY+IUQP3DC5ByXISj8upWzmWn+gUo4Kug3E4SUgPMc25Qb4s74clxeeqGVcTnqCwy rT7XlXJBsAm/1R50TjlWtM4SMFdmAaf01Kae1nFPmq0aZDun0zxhuDZlohQ5Qutpsr9h+C0 +wWo+FWlfS27UwBlYmw+ZHdHGQF24iKoupVt9xh7G767OVDa2dx8CxnfSOgUe0CALaKoBvr XrkB22hdOr9TObRsT1+whMLcbtUqnzAyZJmEtA2Jw0sob8G5GpMEQGlt1w2f2SEU16vRdgL gh0WhAo1yBx3pziX+EHk6fo2QriM/UHj7WO0XnuhW2d+FP+t7rSNaKJYv2/y/qcuPQRkEnI eA1aJe06rHliBJolkG+y3yOZynd8D5l6qO3Ov8mAVpfMAuZUldbafWtpkCN71Q5h0YSuzCN VqJToWug/yqAmIRQff3wA5UB1UYQCMccgpNNAUcmSRAJ34sxlbnxEn/8ek29pTTf+Va4/mb Cqvmw48V45woXm/9K20AyQ2MIpJ9sknpk47BTZFNsqeWU/hq93qRpoGMWiuwuGQMmbMoZPS KOr7DM+9Bpq6Jjslq8/Th/Y0GAP9MBF34l+NBfikEu1p9NcEI2Q+dVUsYtlJcGgjFHpJpCm BdVYeaVcbgNwNqWQm1DIx2/WKlIUVjQnrLaa3365XS8cXtyX8EEBBgEnGr5wENUPfSRrEjC UQOxT6yaAaiAzP5TSca0fmYI1zWM2SflR38V8S5ar6YXdQjL7VNCHsBZ1RsUmtVGX3jG7sC ANWEsjHRIZjVKTsXv/hIAm26xStZ+KXnyqPnksxJ63lveF9QnzLzwVlYZ658+H1zesrAThw tDzzV7Tr5AuD+ZjCwfQYoBNeXcd3BEnbG8dxRrHJwSBVSUhiLcs+zFE08PTRuIrGkN9QuNO 2tq/Q3YqJ8vtlpvVWoIIT+PuzzApv/CSXLlFbOIPmadWI5m65brMo3sqmKQB3Jo/CsFTs9w 5LoY0QyOPKdsqqy3sZ221vwsWgbN7MphwjgQS1lZW96kq/dBGiEZHeM/c3pCqUovRBRDXtM YCXaqL4XWl87FIkgl+URCeyWClIcrrcQHs93F+nnjPr+RYyzIY0Z8HIAqiebDRB0TlszOG+ 9nW54GoVlDODo/SEzTjyUQtD9eSC7413QIjBPRlgzXuCeO317HXHt6B8ifQpU+PR9usS5fa T1QfkvYv5qmvthwWTyh6Vg9URBTcuwTGjOPaXj4Zu5bQ0i940jtl5Kwnjwb8KA84x7rRMfl PJQOgzvyKZPM7LZs03xaw=

Mail über Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.82.68.71
Decimal:	693257287
Hostname:	41.82.68.71
ISP:	SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Services:	None detected
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

State/Region:	Dakar
City:	Dakar 

Zitat:
Received: from [41.82.68.71] by web164606.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 28 Jun 2013 00:07:51 PDT
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. März 2014 um 17:21 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11684 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Karolina <karolinaotiz@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. Juni 2013 um 10:22

Bei den Chinesen ist sie als Kendra Otis bekannt! Smiley

Zitat:
  第二封的英文:
  Hello dearest,
  Complement of the the day. How are you today? I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy to read your mail today after writing you a mail . My dear I am very happy to hear from you and i want to let you know that your mail has really gingered my heart .

The value of a special friend cannot be measured, only treasured. Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile,make footprints on our hearts. There is Love in every Heart You have Shaped your Life Experience by Sharing that Love.

Well, like i told you in my first mail, My name is Miss Kendra Otis from Ivory Coast in West Africa. I am, 25yrs old. single and my Height is: 5'7 inches tall, Physique and Athletic; Eye color: Black, Hair Color: Black, Skin: fair in complexion, never married, and caring and loving, above all God fearing. I liked your profile that is what interested me to pick you to be my future partner. Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.

Presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father, Dr Valentine Otis was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before one black morning, rebels attacked our house killed my parents and my siblings. They accused my father of coup attempt, and many of my family members ran away and our house was burnt down.

However,i am the only one who is alive now because I was in my second year in Ivory Coast - CPNAHS - Howard University (Howard University’s College of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences) Department of Physics, before the problem in the country started, after the burial of my parents, my step mother seized everything my father had and sent me out of my family house, thereby attempted to kill me because she is afraid that I might try to revenge all the wickedness I suppose she did to me As a result of that, l managed to run to this country Senegal where l am residing as a refugee.

However, enough of my story. I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently? I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. My hobbies are swimming, reading and dancing etc. Attached here is my picture.

However,there is Light in every Life. you are my Love, my Beauty and the Light of God in my life. I have no doubt that with you by my side and your help by the grace of God I will come out of this refugee camp in a shortest moment. My life is made up of a constant exchange of experiences and I am really fortunate to have a friend like you in this corner of the globe.

Dearest friend permit me to windup this discussion until your next mail And I wish you the best of your day and a happy moment over there.

Yours sincerely,
  Kendra.
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juli 2013 um 21:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Deltaromeo
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 29. Juni 2013 um 11:48

Noch ein Profil von Karolina Ortis http://flirtola.com/index.php?do=/profile-352/info/

flirtola.com Zitat:
karolina ortiz
Lives in  Alaska United States · Born on October 7, 1987
Birth Date: October 7, 1987
Last Login: May 25, 2013
Membership: Registered User

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. März 2014 um 17:17 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 29. Juni 2013 um 14:15

Zitat:
<karolinaotiz@yahoo.com>

Zitat:
Karolina Ortis

simplevine

Zitat:
Dearest. I’m apparently a ray of sunshine and always radiate fun and laughter. I am in search of my love. To love and to be loved is a wonderful feeling that makes our life full and happy. I want to love and to give my entire tender and care to someone special. write me message with this e-mail (karolinaotiz@yahoo.com) as soon as possible. Tomorrow may begin our blissful life. Regards Karolina (karolinaotiz@yahoo.com)

http://www.crewtoo.com/profile/simplevine/

bilderlose Profile
http://www.singlemilano.it/profile/simplvine ;
http://www.wiesiehstduaus.de/user.php4?uid=1369779838

Zitat:
von simplevine am 29.05.13 02:08
Karolina ist mein name.i mögen uns, enge Freunde gibt es keinen Zweifel in meinem Kopf, dass Sie mehr als erfüllen die Augen (karolinaotiz@yahoo.com) kontaktieren Sie mich für meine Fotos.      

Zitat:
Alter      25 Jahre      
     Wohnort      DE-10... Berlin (Berlin)      
     Sternzeichen      Waage      
     Größe      167 cm      
     Gewicht      47 kg      
     Augenfarbe      braun      
     Haarfarbe      blond

Zitat:
Ich bin anscheinend ein Sonnenstrahl und immer strahlt Spaß und Gelächter. Ich bin eine sehr starke, unabhängige Mädchen mit einer Menge von street smart Erfahrungen.Wir
Begrüßen Sie jeden Morgen mit einem Lächeln. Schauen Sie auf den neuen Tag als ein weiteres besonderes Geschenk von Ihrem Schöpfer, andere goldene Gelegenheit zu vollenden, was Sie nicht zu Ende gestern gewesen.      

Bebildertes Profil von karovine:

Zitat:
Hello!
Greetings,
Karolina searching for true love and friendship with an honest
person who understands the meaning of love.which i esteemed of
getting such in you?
if u don't mind,write me directly with this mail ID,
(karolinaotis@yahoo.com)as i am not always online.i will send u photo
and details of myself.thanks

http://www.soulmate2meet.com/member/photos/radiantallen

karovine

http://www.profilepic.com/46774

Zeigt eine andere Dame meiner Meinung nach. Die Bilder sind unter anderem Namen aber gleicher Add. hier:

Karolina Valantine <karolinaotis@yahoo.com>

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=48940
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juli 2013 um 21:31 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema