Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Dora-Flora <flamart29@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 2458 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Dora-Flora <flamart29@hotmail.com>
22. Juni 2013 um 12:28

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/ladarra2020

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
ladarra2020

Tired of being single

I am a:   32 yr-old woman seeking men, 18-45
Height:   5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am well brought-up and have good manners. I do not respect rude, selfish and foolish people. I hate it when people lie and cannot keep their promises. The capacity for hope is the most significant fact of life. It provides human beings with a sense of destination and the energy to get started. I try to deal with people who are honest, polite, disciplined, who never lie and who always help in a difficult situation. I lead busy and active life. I like attentive, loving, kind and giving man. I want to find the man of my dreams who will love me very much. We both should feel comfortable being together. I believe that real relations should be based on good friendship, trust and respect.
I’m looking for:

I am well brought-up and have good manners. I do not respect rude, selfish and foolish people. I hate it when people lie and cannot keep their promises. The capacity for hope is the most significant fact of life. It provides human beings with a sense of destination and the energy to get started. I try to deal with people who are honest, polite, disciplined, who never lie and who always help in a difficult situation. I lead busy and active life. I like attentive, loving, kind and giving man. I want to find the man of my dreams who will love me very much. We both should feel comfortable being together. I believe that real relations should be based on good friendship, trust and respect.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Blue
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:   Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Other
    Nurse
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Gemini Gemini

Zitat:

ladarra2020 32 yr-old woman, Melbourn, Victoria Australia

Subject:
    Hello

Hello

It will be nice to know more about you...you can drop me your email address so that we can communicate easily and mine is flamart29@hotmail.com....i will be looking forward to read from you soon.

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. März 2015 um 13:44 von Uli » 
Grund: afr22001/afr22002  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Dora-Flora <flamart29@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. Juni 2013 um 12:29

photo found it's a model named Brittany Oldehoff and here is the photo to find number 27
Smiley

And here to see her official home site

Smiley Smiley
Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 22. Juni 2013 um 12:30

Hello xxx,
I am sorry for the late response and I hope you have a good day at work today, well I've send some pictures to you already so I just want you to know more things about me. Well here goes about me, I am a very easygoing person, I think of others way before myself, if I'm out with someone its important to me that they are having a good time, I am very confident, I always know what I want in life. I rarely give in, and see things though.

First you need to know my name is Dora-Fola Martins and I was born and raised in Hobart in Australia but my mom is from England. My mother live in Barrow England and she died of breast cancer not long after the death of my dad and I lost my dad few years ago to auto crash. I just finish my degree as a nurse long ago in Australia but I came to Africa (Nigeria) to do my internship training and I have been here for about 2 months ago and will soon finish everything here.

I am staying in an hostel here,rockcity hostel.,here is the number of the receptionist closer to my room.,+2348060095454,whenever you call,please do tell the receptionist that you will like to speak to nurse Dora-Fola Martins.,the White Nurse in Room 16,but know that the telephone network can be funny here most times.,so you have to try harder. I am 32 years old single and never married,was born on the 29th of April,i am  5.7 tall, and I do have a good shape and figure. As for the distance, I am willing to relocate if I can find the right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love me as a wife.  Don't be surprise that I am in a very far a way city at the moment so if you think that you want to get to know more about me, ask  me anything you want to know and we can share some pictures together and talk on phones too and then we can see what we have in common.,i came here really because it was my late mother's wish to work as for a charity group either Asia or Africa.,so when i had this oppotunity i choose africa.,its called.AID FOR MALERIA.,this is mostly focus on kids.,because the rate at which kids die of maleria here is high.,it is stressful but it is my Job and i enjoy helping and saving life.,mostly in this part of the world that is needed most.,i have to do this to become a RN Nurse which will enable me to work in anywhere or any part of the world.

I like to think im a good listener, and I usually always have an opinion about something, even if I know nothing about it!! not sure that's such a good thing. I enjoy sports, I like swimming every now and then and golf is one of the things I enjoy playing most in my life, I like walks in the countryside beach. I go fishing once a year, and enjoy it, im not that good but i'm a tryer.

As for some of the things I like doing in my free time, I like going to beaches in my Bikini, movies shows, musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee or wine from a small window and attend church services. I am also the kind of woman that will be waiting at your door whenever you are back either from work or anywhere, and I also love cuddling on the couch with the man I love watching tv. I want you to know that when I am set I am set and nothing can change me so I don't beat about the bush and I allow my feelings and mind to be known fast because its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings.

I love to travel, places list of countries that I have worked with  World Health Organization(W.H.O) are Australia where i am from, Malaysia, New Zealand,Cambodia,England.,USA,(huricane disaster),Mexico.,Brazil,Canada,Sudan,Iraq and some part of Estern Europe. I enjoy going to the cinema, I love Chinese/mexican foods, and a lovely traditional roast dinner. I am a very independent person, i cook and clean for myself, im a pretty good cook, I don't read as many books as i should, i prefer reference books to novels. I like all sorts of music, from dance to rock, and even some classical music.

What I want in a man, you ask, well I want someone to be themself, honesty, and not what they think I would want, I would like a best friend as well as a partner, and we must always be able to talk to each other if there's a problem. I'm a very faithful person, and expect the same from my partner, above all I want you to make me smile, I have a great sense of humor, and I hope my partner will have a good sense of humor as well. Laughter is great medicine!!..i do not believe in age.,i think age is nothing but numbers.,what matters most in relationship is the amount of joy bother paties share among themselves to keep them going.

I hope that you will send me some pictures of you and also write to you. Hope we can get to know each other much better and see what we have in common.

Hope to hear from you again.

Dora-Fola..xxx

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.49.109.65 with SMTP id hq1csp112489qeb;
        Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:32:58 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.194.104.199 with SMTP id gg7mr9386793wjb.56.1371511977826;
        Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:32:57 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <flamart29@hotmail.com>
Received: from dub0-omc1-s22.dub0.hotmail.com (dub0-omc1-s22.dub0.hotmail.com. [157.55.0.221])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id kp2si6356083wjb.69.2013.06.17.16.32.57
        for <xxx@gmail.com>;
        Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:32:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of flamart29@hotmail.com designates 157.55.0.221 as permitted sender) client-ip=157.55.0.221;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of flamart29@hotmail.com designates 157.55.0.221 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=flamart29@hotmail.com
Received: from DUB110-W63 ([157.55.0.237]) by dub0-omc1-s22.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:32:27 -0700
X-TMN: [59qUU+zBQOYc/qLnItgkxw/1ZjgVHl6G]
X-Originating-Email: [flamart29@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB110-W6310885934A6DDEB634400A5830@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: flamart29@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_3c21ac9c-8fff-4c4b-bb14-5eaaebc6b0d7_"
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Please do tell me more about you
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 00:32:27 +0100
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <51BF4274.2030605@gmail.com>
References: <51BF4274.2030605@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Jun 2013 23:32:27.0468 (UTC) FILETIME=[ED95A0C0:01CE6BB2]

--_3c21ac9c-8fff-4c4b-bb14-5eaaebc6b0d7_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_0bb8c119-cd78-4f1f-988d-1f18b8aa7585_"

--_0bb8c119-cd78-4f1f-988d-1f18b8aa7585_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA microsoft inline

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	157.55.0.237
Decimal:	2637627629
Hostname:	157.55.0.237
ISP:	Microsoft Corp
Organization:	Microsoft Corp
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 00:32:27 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2013 um 12:04 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #3 - 25. Juni 2013 um 11:53

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Gunjah
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Nyon
Antwort #4 - 25. Juni 2013 um 22:50

Message I received yesterday with some variation to previous one … P.S. got same 2 pics posted by lemansue

I am sorry for the late response and I hope you have a good day at work today, well I've send some pictures to you already so I just want you to know more things about me. Well here goes about me, I am a very easygoing person, I think of others way before myself, if I'm out with someone its important to me that they are having a good time, I am very confident, I always know what I want in life. I rarely give in, and see things though.

First you need to know my name is Dora-Fola Martins and I was born and raised in Ontario in Canada but my mom is from Stockholm Sweden. My mother live in Barrow England and she died of breast cancer not long after the death of my dad and I lost my dad few years ago to auto crash. I just finish my degree as a nurse long ago in Australia but I came to the United State of America,U.S.A(in the state of Texas) to do my internship training and I have been here for about 2 months ago and will soon finish everything here.

I am staying in an hostel here,rockcity hostel., I am 32 years old single and never married,was born on the 29th of April,i am  5.7 tall, and I do have a good shape and figure. As for the distance, I am willing to relocate if I can find the right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love me as a wife.  Don't be surprise that I am in a very far a way city in Texas(U.S.A) at the moment so if you think that you want to get to know more about me, ask  me anything you want to know and we can share some pictures together and talk on phones too and then we can see what we have in common.,i came here really because it was my late mother's wish to work as for a charity group either Asia or any part of the world.,so when i had this oppotunity i choose.i picked here because its closer than Asia,the aid theme its called.AID FOR THE SICK.,this is mostly focus on kids.,because the rate at which kids die here is high.,it is stressful but it is my Job and i enjoy helping and saving life.,mostly in this part of the State that is needed most.,i have to do this to become a RN Nurse which will enable me to work in anywhere or any part of the world.

I like to think im a good listener, and I usually always have an opinion about something, even if I know nothing about it!! not sure that's such a good thing. I enjoy sports, I like swimming every now and then and golf is one of the things I enjoy playing most in my life, I like walks in the countryside beach. I go fishing once a year, and enjoy it, im not that good but i'm a tryer.

As for some of the things I like doing in my free time, I like going to beaches in my Bikini, movies shows, musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee or wine from a small window and attend church services. I am also the kind of woman that will be waiting at your door whenever you are back either from work or anywhere, and I also love cuddling on the couch with the man I love watching tv. I want you to know that when I am set I am set and nothing can change me so I don't beat about the bush and I allow my feelings and mind to be known fast because its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings.

I love to travel, places list of countries that I have worked with  World Health Organization(W.H.O) are Australia where i am from, Malaysia, New Zealand,Cambodia,England.,USA,(huricane disaster),Mexico.,Brazil,Canada,Sudan,Iraq and some part of Estern Europe. I enjoy going to the cinema, I love Chinese/mexican foods, and a lovely traditional roast dinner. I am a very independent person, i cook and clean for myself, im a pretty good cook, I don't read as many books as i should, i prefer reference books to novels. I like all sorts of music, from dance to rock, and even some classical music.

What I want in a man, you ask, well I want someone to be themself, honesty, and not what they think I would want, I would like a best friend as well as a partner, and we must always be able to talk to each other if there's a problem. I'm a very faithful person, and expect the same from my partner, above all I want you to make me smile, I have a great sense of humor, and I hope my partner will have a good sense of humor as well. Laughter is great medicine!!..i do not believe in age.,i think age is nothing but numbers.,what matters most in relationship is the amount of joy bother paties share among themselves to keep them going.

I hope that you will send me some pictures of you and also write to you. Hope we can get to know each other much better and see what we have in common.

Hope to hear from you again.

Dora-Fola..xxx

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #5 - 26. Juni 2013 um 00:52

@ Gunjah

At first, be welcome to our forum. Zwinkernd

Now we need the Quelltext of this mail additionally. Would you post it yet, please? Thanks. 

HERE you can find out how to find and to post the Quelltext. Please don´t forget to replace your own name and the first part of your own e-mail adress with xxx.
For example: "My dear xxxx" and "xxxx@gmx.net"
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juni 2013 um 00:55 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema