Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anna <annakoffi2002@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3366 mal)

wikingmetal
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Thor´s Hammer for Scammer

Standort: Rottweil
Anna <annakoffi2002@yahoo.com>
20. Juni 2013 um 10:51

WayDate - leider keine Bilder.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
itai02
   - 20 y/o woman
   - from Abijan, Cote d’Ivoire, Cote d'Ivoire
   - English, English, French
   - seeking a man from 32 to 75 y/o

Last logged in: 2013-06-19 17:10:41

Personal details of itai02

Name      Anna
Sex      woman
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1993 March 18
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Catholic
Marital status      Single
Education      College student
Occupation      Student
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

itai02 are looking for

I look for a      man
Looking for an age range      32-75
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

i am a shy lady looking for a nice and kind hearted man to be my guardain, please ask me any questions later

Hello dear,
annakoffi2002@yahoo.com

This might surprise you because we have not met neither in person nor by correspondence, but I believe that it takes just one day to meet or know someone either physically or through correspondence and believing you could be of great assistance in commences some kind of joint venture with you in your locality while I complete my education under your care if you do not mind. I would also apologize for my intruding into your privacy, but I would want you to please find patient, forgiveness in your heart and comparison on me as you read this mail, because life has made me to go out of my way to contact you and after much prayers too, My name is Miss Anna Aka Koffi, I am 20 years old girl from Sierra Leone. I am writing you to request you to be my Business associate to Manage the fund which I inherited from my late father Dr. Koffi who was poisoned by his business associates while on a business trip with my mother and my plan is to continue and complete my education in any country which was disrupted as a result of their death. Please let me know your opinion regarding this offer so that I can detail you accordingly to enable you have access to the fund deposited with a security firm as family valuables and receive it in your account for investment or joint venture while I continue my education under your care with hope that you will not disappoint me. Thanks once again for the audience given to me and I am waiting to hear from you regarding this joint business opportunity.

Love,

Miss Anna Aka koffi,
annakoffi2002@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2014 um 16:03 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11680 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
wikingmetal
General Counsel

Re: Anna <annakoffi2002@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. Juni 2013 um 11:00

Hallo meine Liebe,

Dies könnte Sie überraschen, denn wir nicht, weder persönlich noch per Post erfüllt haben, aber ich glaube, es dauert nur einen Tag zu treffen oder wissen, dass jemand entweder physisch oder durch Korrespondenz und glauben, dass Sie in große Hilfe sein könnte beginnt eine Art des Joint Ventures mit dir in deinem Ort während ich meine Ausbildung in Ihre Obhut zu absolvieren, wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben. Ich würde auch entschuldige mich für mein Eindringen in Ihre Privatsphäre, aber ich möchte Sie bitte finden Patienten, Vergebung in eurem Herzen und Vergleich auf mich wie Sie diese Mail zu lesen, weil Leben gemacht hat, mich aus dem Weg, Sie zu kontaktieren und nach viel Gebete gehen auch, mein Name ist Miss Anna Aka Koffi, ich bin 20 Jahre altes Mädchen aus Sierra Leone. Ich schreibe Sie um bitten Sie, werden mein Geschäftspartner zur Verwaltung des Fonds die ich von meinem verstorbenen Vater, Dr. Koffi, der durch sein Geschäft vergiftet wurde meine Mutter auf einer Geschäftsreise zuordnet, geerbt und mein Plan ist, weiter und füllen Sie meine Ausbildung in ein Land, das aufgrund seines Todes gestört wurde. Bitte lassen Sie mich Ihre Meinung über dieses Angebot wissen, damit ich Sie entsprechend beschreiben können, um Sie zu aktivieren haben Zugang zu den Fonds als Familie Wertsachen bei einer Sicherheitsfirma hinterlegt und in Ihrem Konto für Investitionen oder ein Joint Venture zu erhalten, während ich weiterhin meine Ausbildung unter Ihrer Obhut mit der Hoffnung, dass Sie mich nicht enttäuschen werden. Vielen Dank noch einmal für das Publikum, die mir gegeben und ich warte auf die von Ihnen über diese gemeinsamen Geschäftsmöglichkeit zu hören.

Liebe,

Miss Anna Aka koffi
Hello dear,
This might surprise you because we have not met neither in person nor by correspondence, but I believe that it takes just one day to meet or know someone either physically or through correspondence and believing you could be of great assistance in commences some kind of joint venture with you in your locality while I complete my education under your care if you do not mind. I would also apologize for my intruding into your privacy, but I would want you to please find patient, forgiveness in your heart and comparison on me as you read this mail, because life has made me to go out of my way to contact you and after much prayers too, My name is Miss Anna Aka Koffi, I am 20 years old girl from Sierra Leone. I am writing you to request you to be my Business associate to Manage the fund which I inherited from my late father Dr. Koffi who was poisoned by his business associates while on a business trip with my mother and my plan is to continue and complete my education in any country which was disrupted as a result of their death. Please let me know your opinion regarding this offer so that I can detail you accordingly to enable you have access to the fund deposited with a security firm as family valuables and receive it in your account for investment or joint venture while I continue my education under your care with hope that you will not disappoint me. Thanks once again for the audience given to me and I am waiting to hear from you regarding this joint business opportunity.
Love,
Miss Anna Aka koffi

Spoiler:
From Anna Ate Koffi Wed Jun 19 23:28:36 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxx via 46.228.37.108; Wed, 19 Jun 2013 22:28:37 +0000
Return-Path: <annakoffi2002@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
ZXJyYXNjaGVuLCBkZW5uIHdpciBuaWNodCwgd2VkZXIgcGVyc8O2bmxpY2gg
bm9jaCBwZXIgUG9zdCBlcmbDvGxsdCBoYWJlbiwgYWJlciBpY2ggZ2xhdWJl
LCBlcyBkYXVlcnQgbnVyIGVpbmVuIFRhZyB6dSB0cmVmZmVuIG9kZXIgd2lz
c2VuLCBkYXNzIGplbWFuZCBlbnR3ZWRlciBwaHlzaXNjaCBvZGVyIGR1cmNo
IEtvcnJlc3BvbmRlbnogdW5kIGdsYXViZW4sIGRhc3MgU2llIAEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzg-
X-YMailISG: EYtrhBYWLDvyBpMjbzkzcju4q2OzAoHKQzLCbtjNK9zfA7FH
TgUM9dtjCouj35RZiYU3dmFwCzECpBJqB5.i5i_plpp7HqOtANbeU47KIxRp
8R4pQZv2kgAB5JaPNRID5toLRemjbT5ItYvVSHcqSK3rdkdLLoFGjN2T4U60
5Ljbcdhl4EIbojUMo4y5thsLHtRheYq5TelEBTDaUMzCNxOwdhBiLM2jx8k5
ZuoyAj5fHJea.dTUR.QKv4YnVh4orYiOD3ajPz07f.T0NC09KuYs4Ioa64wQ
oiK80mqc.9AD_6ie.Za0Zp97sn7qO1cEYOQlTAk8uqXFroi.IF0MsBlusDMc
g7h7LDysdoLWE6F677N2cxZL6PF6.rG9vRR0_rqIHUTqbfy7teBWDSX363Kr
ETQ0jMrFEvFMq0qmER0uuv8mYtHl3mXxsrMiurbSzdybYxNcFcFVsuDDLrdN
mzOJMig3jjvmkKJqcbwVzyekx5ZU2XRU5.xPofL2igGa1522J_GafGYtS8Bj
h4Y5GUIcl3MyAjbNiPRcNW._OkfxdxCho0trUcUwuutHf2f6YzQDcIiVQvo2
Gk04b9vPQRscjjctbTKoyGjCMywQcLcb91BaT5sZg.udBNxjvzb0NQqZrP_j
AKwmbT5kcBhqBOYKMO6nBmnF9B0KYjyuqIdan9owHl2cUAQFoyaOAIU0R1WX
NiwlN9dpJfkRWww0M8hf8.bvQWVoR1QPV.rIu1ZoRc3V8.464BbY0tfgxxqG
PwNnZ00b5n9eHoHZKLreBvisaRY81SeH9fs_mNzA6TxgAKFEJLxES_Ch9OXP
.kmj8ltGZXAD5h7Z4SwRuZNIpdwFt5V8pPsXCIHkOHLWz_Mg58ecGfG.wKCz
qPFHiqJkzy3aMtJMeg..hLdkC.2R1RWljCw3b6G6kucCUDcsTLBR_RIBAMkZ
3Yxpyor9rleVbLQI0FOveadWBgrn6oDCJRto6sKUpO4d2h1.osALjvogumJo
wF9tmyJ9S2dcBY6NREiT7pF9NSnEl10qu3Nq9sKJ4dDmlBbNgGunhMQiWZQh
X6IyXDdzkKv1Z3B5pSbb09LHE1i1_5U8j88RToKDOOIN7vvoz34oimlVIxHQ
SMXPuqgEfDI5QFIQgI2NTxfxld33iBJCFlQ647mABDV.7UDAqExt1Fb8BsSa
diXJ_VK729try9jkwlKABmKMUDr8tXGWNlQJpXzuoZV6RM6S71PfvB6jtmN_
ziB9_t7x4y0pbtI11ZowzJWNY0DNqopMiaIYftOBxNKRx.ZM1BirxhunQaHo
GmbIaoHGQLp3a_Ch1C5VHqoY8jXnDLAZvpM7JyoPkdMoDuTZ823EFCoE
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.213.164]
Authentication-Results: mta1044.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm14-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.213.164)
  by mta1044.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 19 Jun 2013 22:28:37 +0000
Received: from [98.139.215.142] by nm14.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jun 2013 22:28:36 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.200] by tm13.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jun 2013 22:28:36 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jun 2013 22:28:36 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 634133.43177.bm@omp1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 5689 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Jun 2013 22:28:36 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1371680916; bh=A0AOQ/HqiBY7xjfzbKkiVfeY67uBeXDKtUcsUPiuHnw=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; uLTk394w8ontc=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  1CEbBHEUa1LtI=;
X-YMail-OSG: FjBmC6gVM1nlR5qG353i3L0YnOEK8zGUxmayNwL_NvuGsLg
Dls57dnl4Q4u0fO86acmDe1Q1.rBbMezsPZ_JzdJYYmloh_XduZjz3aOs4iL
zYkaSQMuKTn8BM1SCMA77PzSfTqPdlBx5i_fmRoQQF18EsvIE_hfo5nBPTT2
cII0XJh.WXNGZDvze.BZMVlvjqQxM35uI6sy4pV7xkhJQod5liqtDHuDN0Z6
tcMDTKwKZXWTMb3LsUftYRf.aasuRtKXIU6MGqbFHV9eRG6dWrAgauxyR864
THchOAaQVYeg7enRFezQMFaiVtLDSmbII8_yCRpZ6PYl6eMtvBYqd5oFipyu
TkK6.34HU654.YzD4wbrC.TrBc4b.KtNHGxO1vSyLLFbzJY9hF6mGru_KUgr
fDbdF4lB4k9K0nadxq77Ug2Rl_WdUI_iGgk_lFoHA_XCWSFnbAOSQL7dX_Rb
dYHH4MTaviOrxkwL2llytwprRDaGd1r3fjcTCeR5cbIcuZUyKORxjxh65AJC
f2BiFe1p1
Received: from [41.202.87.33] by web162904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:28:36 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.147.553
References: <1371674558.52887.YahooMailNeo@web171705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1371680916.85789.YahooMailNeo@web162904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:28:36 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Anna Ate Koffi <annakoffi2002@yahoo.com>
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_waydate____Ich_verwende_Google_=DCbersetzer?=
To: xxx
In-Reply-To: <1371674558.52887.YahooMailNeo@web171705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="902471806-687730050-1371680916=:85789"
Content-Length: 11896

Cote d`Ivoire

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.202.87.33
Decimal:	701126433
Hostname:	adsl-41.202.87.33.aviso.ci
ISP:	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Organization:	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Lagunes
City:	Abidjan 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:28:36 -0700 (PDT)

So richtig weiß Sie nicht, wie Sie heißt und immer noch keine Bilder.  Ärgerlich Ärgerlich
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Juni 2013 um 11:52 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

wikingmetal
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 20. Juni 2013 um 11:10

Ui, was ist das? Holländisch? Durchgedreht

Geachte heer,

Bedankt voor uw reactie, zoals wat je weet dat het nemen een dag om te weten iemand en niet 10 jaar, net zoals we elkaar kennen, dus om te weten me beter, ik ben 20 jaar oud meisje Maagd, geen ouders verlaten met veel van de rijkdom en weet niet wat te doen met het, ik ben bezig met deze basis op vertrouwen dat u mij na ontvangst van het geld namens mijzelf dat mijn grootste angst is, maar ik zal niet verlaten ben bereid om het risico te weten aan de achterkant van mijn hart dat u bent een aardig persoon die het risico van het vertrouwen van op u met de enorme hoeveelheid geld, l weet niet wie te wenden tot zelfs als l leden van mijn familie zij kunnen doen alles wat ze kunnen vertellen moet om mij ook kwaad en het geld van mij wegnemen zonder mij een dim, dat is waarom l liep weg van Sierra Leone naar een land dat ze niet me met de documenten naar de schat met het beveiligingsbedrijf vinden konden. Om je de waarheid vertellen is dit de eerste keer dat ik ben langs deze ontberingen en ik bid dat mijn vijanden niet dit soort lijden passeren moeten omdat ze niet zal overleven. Momenteel ben l niet in mijn land ik in Cote D Ivorie ben, voor nu als een vluchteling in de kerk, de kerk te goed voor mij is hij is me kleding en voeden mij, ik vertelde hen van mijn predicaments en ze vragen me om een hulp in een vreemd land die de overeenkomsten met mijn overleden vader en het beveiligingsbedrijf dat ik de enige persoon die benoemen een buitenlandse persoon ben kon te maken beweren dat van dit geld met het beveiligingsbedrijf en met veel gebeden en God richting die heb ik gekozen voor de mail die u voor hulp, hoewel geen van hen op de hoogte van het vak van geld.

Alle l van u nodig nu is om me te helpen contact met het beveiligingsbedrijf hier in Cote D Ivorie waar het geld is gehouden, zodat ze zou het vak van geld aan uw deur stap zonder het bericht van om het even wie het schip en in ruil daarvoor zal u zenden mij geld uit de doos voor mijn opleiding of voor mijn reis om te komen en samen met u, l bedroeg het beveiligingsbedrijf met de kerk pastor vraag naar mijn overleden vader familie kostbaarheden maar ze zei dat ze zou niet het aan mij tot mijn eind vader buitenlandse zakelijke partner maken aanspraak op het mijn of zijn namens, ze zeiden dat het contract ondertekend door hen was die tot mijn eind vader buitenlandse zakelijke partner maken beweren en gemaild voor de vrijlating van de zendingen naar waar ze met mijn goedkeuring sinds l zijn vrij ben de nabestaanden, dat is wanneer zij kunnen houden met mij of jou. Mijn grootste vreugde was ze mijn overleden vader gaf niet elke naam en die waren waarom l koos u om me te helpen. MAAR ALSTUBLIEFT NOTA VAN DAT HET IS ZEER ZEER LEGAAL EN 100% RISICOLOOS GEBODEN DAT U DIT VOOR JEZELF HOUDEN HET VAK VAN GELD TOT KRIJGT EINDELIJK AAN U.

Ik wil dat je mijn laat vader zakelijke partner vorderingen van dit vak geld maken zodat het beveiligingsbedrijf zou vrijgeven en schip het vak aan uw deur stap, maar er rekening mee dat het beveiligingsbedrijf niet weet dat het vak alle geld bevat verkiesbaar wat ze weten is dat het vak familie waardevol voor late Dr.Emanuel Abe Koffi bevat, als u het vak l sturen u de geheime code om te openen de kluis zodat u kunt betalen voor al duur, problemen en zenden mij geld voor mijn opleiding en vervolgens indienen van het geld op een rekening en u zal worden de zorgvuldigheid van het en in hetzelfde moment mijn curator en guardian, tot l mijn opleiding op elk gebied van uw keuze afmaken en elke cursus u vult goed voor mij zijn zal, maar ik zal graag een arts als mijn overleden vader om zielen te redden.

l zou willen horen van u weer zodat l u alles wat vertellen zou te doen en geven je alle informatie over deze en wat te doen om vorderingen op mijn laat vader familie kostbaarheden, l hebben beloofd te belonen de kerk voor hun inzet, want ze hebben dus goed voor mij, wees zo goed helpmenu l niet wilt blijven hier als dit een wees en vluchteling of sterven als dit Ik heb verloren zo veel gewicht dat ik ben bang wat kan gebeuren voor mij vervolgens l ziek en sterven zelfs te voeden hier is een probleem voor mij, l zal zeer gelukkig zijn als je zou kunnen me out helpen, neemt u mij nogmaals en l zal u alles vertellen wat u als l verwacht uw mail met vreugdeVeel geluk. Mijn huidige adres en de plaats waar ik blijven balg is in het geval u wilt call me of praten met mij op telefoon om te bewijzen dat is het juridische en echte voorwaarde dat u dit voor jezelf houden, dit alles is om u te vertellen ik wil dat je me vertrouwen ook als ik u vertrouwde. Ik heb mijn foto's bijgevoegd aan u, ik zal graag opnieuw afgelezen om u alles vertellen wat te doen.

Jou voor altijd,

Anna.

DE NAAM VAN DE KERK DIE IK IN IS:--

CHURCH OF CHRIST LOCAL MISSSION,
11 PLATUEAUX RUE 88,
FASE ST'MARK PHAMASIE
11 PLATUEAX

Dear sir,

Thanks for your response, like what you know that It take One day to know somebody and not 10 years just as we know each other, so to know me better, I am 20years old girl virgin, no parents left with lots of wealth and do not know what to do with it, I am doing this base on trust that you will not abandon me after receiving the money on my behalf which is my greatest fear but I am willing to take the risk knowing at the back of my heart that you are a nice person to that the risk of trusting you with huge amount of money, l do not know whom to turn to even if l should tell members of my family they may do all they can to harm me too and take away the money from me without giving me a dim, that is why l ran away from Sierra Leone to a land which they could not find me with the documents to the treasure with the security company. To tell you the truth this is the first time I am passing through this hardship and I pray that my enemies should not pass through this kind sufferings because they will not survive. Currently l am not in my country I am in Cote D Ivorie, for now as a refugee in the church, the church is too good to me he has been clothing me and feeding me, I told them of my predicaments and they ask me to seek an assistance in a foreign land which was the agreements with my late father and the security company that I am the only person that could appoint a foreign person to make claim of this money with the security company and with much prayers and God direction I chose to mail you for help, although none of them knows of the box of money.

All l need from you now is to help me liaison with the security company here in Cote D Ivorie where the money is kept, so that they would ship the box of money to your door step without the notice of anybody and in return you will send me money from the box for my education or for my trip to come and join you, l was at the security company with the church pastor to demand for my Late father’s family valuables but they said they would not release it to me until my late father foreign business partner make claim on it on my or his behalf, they said the contract signed by them was that until my late father foreign business partner make claim and mailed for the release of the consignments to anywhere they are with my approval since l am the next of kin, that is when they can attend to me or you. My greatest joy was they my late father did not give any name and that were why l chose you to help me. BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS VERY VERY LEGAL AND 100% RISK FREE PROVIDED YOU KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF UNTILL THE BOX OF MONEY FINALLY GETS TO YOU.

I want you to stand as my late father business partner to make claims of this box of money so that the security company would release and ship the box to your door step, but note that the security company does not know that the box contains money all what they know is that the box contains family valuable for late Dr.Emanuel Abe Koffi, as soon as you have the box l will send to you the secret code to unlock the safe so that you can pay for all expensive, troubles and send me money for my education, then lodge the money into an account and you shall be the care taken of it and as the same time be my trustee and guardian, till l finish my education in any area of your choice and any course you fill will be good for me but i will like to be a doctor like my late father to save souls.

l would want to hear from you again so that l would tell you all what to do and give you all the information on this and what to do to make claims on my late father family valuables, l have promised to reward the church for all their effort because they have been so good to me, please help me l do not want to die like this or remain here like this be an orphan and a refugee I have lost so much weight that i am afraid what may happen to me next, l may fall sick and die even to feed here is a problem to me, l will be very happy if you could help me out, please get to me again and l will tell you all what to you as l am expecting your mail with joy, God Bless you. My current address and the place where i stay is bellow in case you want to call me or talk to me on phone to prove that is it legal and genuine provided you keep this to yourself, all this is to tell you i want you to trust me too as i have trusted you. I have attached my photos to you, I will like to read from again to tell you all what to do.

Yours for ever,

Anna.

THE NAME OF THE CHURCH I AM IN IS:--

CHURCH OF CHRIST LOCAL MISSSION,
11 PLATUEAUX RUE 88,
FASE ST'MARK PHAMASIE
11 PLATUEAX

Spoiler:
From Anna Ate Koffi Thu Jun 20 09:23:45 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxx via 46.228.37.108; Thu, 20 Jun 2013 08:23:52 +0000
Return-Path: <annakoffi2002@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
ciB1dyByZWFjdGllLCB6b2FscyB3YXQgamUgd2VldCBkYXQgaGV0IG5lbWVu
IGVlbiBkYWcgb20gdGUgd2V0ZW4gaWVtYW5kIGVuIG5pZXQgMTAgamFhciwg
bmV0IHpvYWxzIHdlIGVsa2FhciBrZW5uZW4sIGR1cyBvbSB0ZSB3ZXRlbiBt
ZSBiZXRlciwgaWsgYmVuIDIwIGphYXIgb3VkIG1laXNqZSBNYWFnZCwgZ2Vl
biBvdWRlcnMgdmVybGF0ZW4gbWV0IHZlZWwgdmFuIGRlIHJpagEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzEyMAIDdGV4dC9wbGFpbgMDMAIDdGV4
dC9odG1sAwMxMTECQW5uYTEuanBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzEwNgJBbm5hLmpw
ZwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwMyNjg-
X-YMailISG: Umqab8MWLDvvGSTaAfpW68FiITDuhMCGYkmMo._xPXDbc9ZO
aUxE8g0KnWnBJIHSOcdj0.o0HXTo4_LxLlaqqjZznssVCmDXd1W9CmOlhbrA
80TKIhDsKmMkuPt3mENkfR_GYCvFyJIinhbH8sQ2Bxebh.sweaJcWqhRwdiW
NZi6ZmtYgsHioxa_aq66U7hEtrAZW4TVJXJH9A0ddTFoI99rQj2TzTD1Aj4u
dAipqESedfUPpLWsP6LEx.wifBynlGuTmIy1xrf_.rWC54ldbali7_EHp.Ue
uuItLox2BfmT67_bB2KYX2yQNLg1qeifDa1TSkb7EVFI0qJCwUCkqJt5frPX
E64uW9aQfuKaG7oOyODgUxp4Ugm4twDBm60hmMB_.MUGeWML0SldnxPP4jaD
zkEgWIP.l4mVWMMxcKL7t97ER3WFKGdaqYH54tIyDGEkTPLEL2VbkwL8DBSl
_v6L3VO9AMgw0MGhr16fde_0mv4HioSfY4oSGlCFRpqtCYcsaLcXTlmF1Jci
nfhlHaG.OXIltjc.wMsCLuzwJxqdaWRQ73rr78.vpd4nXHN6f3NzoGLK0Ri3
51QRTvmrU4iaPkAkLytmcO.Z.Coj7AFQavYdKHzHc5J95piHF0OSuSZVfdND
ykAh4giZqgpKBtIF8elI2jWfSBHkR3tzNsN2JIbg38A7bmseVoJE.WTeeyiW
kLsEgBLPfG3BXLo66ARKNhAZZGgoS57n74ZJfsqxFe41WKkDdUVwW07J2.mZ
XIqCdydXsnAByH6daBSMrHyGKteqDOMEIwXXkffTQ.L5ylqc4kV_rsi8OtJ.
MjTj1oPr6fQ8QrXd9AvgfzEAZNulyZ74._bTsZ1KYkeh6FyYVBQxgkFASOwz
DLdKHehzIbbKW.Ahd1VtBjxd1WXMx1sIIiIXFVjeSOVLtEclYiX48aYTGPxc
ddCJyMuvO84DL8LrYhFGrB9B34Z1L2nmzOmAcfNS59VTryF2l7WGe.ZrZUY2
mO2rCq1NRgH5Tcwjv9K41EdA2UQGhD.jJ1ncKVxMRuJRPfKw92e17pdqvaFR
MRzOCREwXbLkE4mwkOtaL97OyXz9CjKLJSF50jYIUg6nsSLdcssTnnePs_OW
iukb8ZhctC8vDnBNy0Lyd2fDHzNjT.skr9U0LaBWDahFsLF_knr6YSxLk8x1
Gtbgvvdt_i.iwNa8Z2Uw22.89zo6lkaRA8uIkbbPut.2EgnlP_9MIbdm3ux_
5_LZV7qbYAQCIVmuOwAc0mj7e8LPwDMw5WQlRhZPdpduL8Xy.QncPkv08PxY
u6cn7gzfidN3QbKUDOOSv2c-
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.213.152]
Authentication-Results: mta1095.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm11-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.213.152)
  by mta1095.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 20 Jun 2013 08:23:51 +0000
Received: from [66.196.81.171] by nm11.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jun 2013 08:23:46 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.192] by tm17.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jun 2013 08:23:45 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1001.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jun 2013 08:23:45 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 656217.83713.bm@omp1001.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 94438 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Jun 2013 08:23:45 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1371716625; bh=1Aoh3tMT+vguTygII+rORJiirCNPkF8lhZtXOsOnI/0=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; g3xhax4xxsVrQ=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  /SjD0keF4cIQo=;
X-YMail-OSG: G9GOXoEVM1nf4e4UmRFGfFGaetB_Cx_dHPClIH_fi3vk9QG
WRG1fATU7iFSupQLDCdyaFr6FUYoeitT7mP8LACz40iIzbnhm9rtBMlBWs7w
bThdohstt9Kmpqtifj4.UMbOMVeILcoNo6DViNsn0_UOb_IPnelwnU3.8xwe
mgF2R11ZmripnmL_t3bzGaFAvMeViuJVqTtSOj1cWmoM4yBr_mKGCaXk5meC
GotPC_4jkXmujBV15LsoWvjRJAoGDL9AwzcuCAYOEj0eaqk6cIjvmOH3XBeE
3itsg07ns9TbEA0ZUux19pkgq1B5QH7KEe3gmdc0sQW9dNaXbPquPQDywdQX
DestFHKGMzZz3koWgDmy.I1AZPVQWbEIjTRuFF5ZpoLEUXvCIViNp0t8u_nC
NS9lkULZ0KxFyyWPvoR0NuuQ2C5wkWjFlS3P.bcdL6URgeM38OSyatRVUXzP
4bTgHx2HrJfo1htPerEY7pdDp.eaKBntvu6JK2Vou9IL5W08vpgahIEuzvoL
xJAYuV8fxOVXvC9Ps5hNF3spjOyiEaP5ryXoonmrxAMtA0bLBydcpB4wk0NT
Og3Sbw8nlk5_g_x1UV.PzvfjrAzFOKZrwhXYTNVQFP3z8Y2B21ipncbI1JoQ
8F4bfiS.ZjICcwcQ0KDoOgw--
Received: from [41.202.85.96] by web162904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Jun 2013 01:23:45 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.147.553
References: <1371674558.52887.YahooMailNeo@web171705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1371680916.85789.YahooMailNeo@web162904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1371714904.70514.YahooMailNeo@web171706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1371716625.94162.YahooMailNeo@web162904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 01:23:45 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Anna Ate Koffi <annakoffi2002@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hallo Anna  ,          Bedankt voor uw reactie
To: xxx
In-Reply-To: <1371714904.70514.YahooMailNeo@web171706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="902471806-923681600-1371716625=:94162"
Content-Length: 505521

Cote d`Ivoire

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.202.85.96
Decimal:	701125984
Hostname:	41.202.85.96
ISP:	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Organization:	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Lagunes
City:	Abidjan 

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 01:23:45 -0700 (PDT)

Diesmal mit Bildern aber geklaut. Frechheit Bimbo. Ärgerlich Griesgrämig

http://www.freethechildren.com/?attachment_id=2776

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2014 um 16:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 20. Juni 2013 um 11:43

Die Telefonnummer 0022560994830 (+22560994830) hatten wir schon einmal bei der Smiley mit Hut Itai <jofeoseitai@yahoo.com> <eddsinfo@yahoo.com>.
Ebenfalls ist dort die Adresse dieser Mission aufgeführt. Im Netz findet man sie lediglich im Scambereich. Scheint also nicht echt zu sein.

Zitat:

Information on phone number range +225 60XXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Oricel Côte d'Ivoire

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Juni 2013 um 11:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema