Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Isabella <honeynew21@yahoo.com> <sweetmulla42@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1351 mal)

trucker105
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Isabella <honeynew21@yahoo.com> <sweetmulla42@gmail.com>
26. Mai 2013 um 17:11

Good afternoon and how are you doing?? thanks for your mail and the email address you just sent me, well am new on here seeking for a long term relationship, with someone who is also honest and faithful seeking for a long term relationship, well i will also love to get t know more about you , am single and have one son called Michael. hope to get to know more about you, this is my address honeynew21@yahoo.com
Ashley  26. Mai 2013 17:03 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

http://www.russiancupid.com/de/profile/showProfile/ID/3116388

Zitat:
Ashley (30) 

Weiblich / Single / Kundennummer: 3116388
Nizhniy Novgorod, Nizhni Novgorod, Russland
Suche: Männlich 29 - 43
Für: Romance / Dating, Heirat
Schnellansicht:
Bildung:      Bachelor
Kinder vorhanden:      Nein
Trinken Sie:      Ich trinke nicht
Rauche:      Nichtraucher
Religion:      Andere
Beruf:      Selbstständig

Я просто, любящей и заботливой матерью-одиночкой. Я высокая, имеет светлую кожу и довольно привлекательно. Я просто хочу иметь счастливую семью в будущем. Я честный, скромный, вниз к земле, спокойный, понимание и весело, чтобы быть с. Я очень романтическая по своей природе. Я люблю детей очень много. Я очень хорошая хозяйка. Я очень открытый, хорошо сбалансированный, впечатлительные, романтичные, хорошо воспитанный, умный, дружелюбный, продуманный и нежная женщина.

Google-Übersetzung:
I just, loving and caring single mother. I'm tall, has light skin and quite attractive. I just want to have a happy family in the future. I am an honest, humble, down to earth, calm, understanding, and fun to be with. I am very romantic by nature. I love children very much. I am a very good housekeeper. I'm very open-minded, well-balanced, impressionable, romantic, well-mannered, intelligent, friendly, thoughtful and gentle woman.

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Mai 2013 um 18:21 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21974  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
trucker105
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Re: Isabella <honeynew21@yahoo.com> <sweetmulla42@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Mai 2013 um 17:25

Und siehe da, auf einmal heisst sie Isabella, bzw. Bella. Ist nun aus West Afrika. Laut Profil aus Russland, nun aus Afrika, bei mir  Smiley

Thanks very much for your email address and you such and kind and open minded man and i hope you can read this and you will get to know me a little,I am Bella 35 years of age ,i was born in Russian and bred in south Africa but now living in west Africa with my grand mum and working as a store keeper in a book company........am single looking, and have one son called Michael,Am 5-7 ft tall, 133 lbs..I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person.

I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yogurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ....I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..

I do also have some funs to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this funs with the person in my life..I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almighty God the savior oops so you do?As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.

I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better.I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - lol. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working...I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but im not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but here looking for some one honest,truthful,god fearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return, I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.

Everybody makes mistakes and no one is 100% perfect.. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,deceive,lie or been played games with in my life.I am sorry if this sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.In relationship i do believe there should be trustee,believe and understand because this are all the most important thing relationship have to go with and without all this between the two couples i don't think the relationship will work and last forever which i do always pray to Almighty God to have such a person who have all this in his heart in my life...

With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 35 years old now and that you are somewhere Older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other by Almighty God's name...Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding to you?I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human beings with the same red blood in out bodies, we all make mistakes in life and i want to learn more about life in a relationship more and more),I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting his Or her time or getting his or her  feelings hurt...i will end up here and stay bless with care and love....Kisses and Hugs.

Bella.

Spoiler:
Return-path: <sweetmulla42@gmail.com>
Delivery-date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:06:36 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.20] (helo=10.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox54.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.80.1 #3)
     id 1UgcWn-00043x-Ss
     for ; Sun, 26 May 2013 17:06:36 +0200
Received: from mail-la0-x241.google.com ([2a00:1450:4010:c03::241]:47759)
     by 10.mx.freenet.de with esmtps (TLSv1:RC4-SHA:128) (port 25) (Exim 4.80.1 #3)
     id 1UgcWn-0006Wj-9k
     for ; Sun, 26 May 2013 17:06:33 +0200
Received: by mail-la0-f65.google.com with SMTP id fs12so1598439lab.8
        for >; Sun, 26 May 2013 08:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=lFJDT6pdV+ESB8mgwzH01IXRM6wpIl78nqdezMdMX9M=;
        b=wfUGO5GzXgLK8HwAv7K82xNYynsGZjJ6VnXFpZQcNj2py3IC8VYbJpC+iFxsonl46c
         zBiNRLj3whYFXQ3Yv+kr0Hv9fJxCThAhzgTLzzOUJU2QCm5eL+5bqqxph9LeGD/BhTj0
         jjf0M0lmtjIwQjZFlR9F4niamAjAzVOxIyd+G/E1y9l5PeRfojFZNug7X5m8remeatXc
         LBAfue0qRCvD4Vg7MpFikNNWFAnRIPaOR6gVZvkvOA574kNfxxEh/TFTc6soW8YkNEmV
         eQ8yPxuU0IVcl3ky6B62a6fwDVQr6TCwdvqNxezPstN6jjJ9O+bDYgCEdpDhH2TDc0LX
         5QDg==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.112.145.100 with SMTP id st4mr12531547lbb.102.1369580792627;
Sun, 26 May 2013 08:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.74.200 with HTTP; Sun, 26 May 2013 08:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 16:06:32 +0100
Message-ID: <CADi81YUkLGXzw=gZnyV3X9nePbpSvO+PnB5Hm51zKENnbH5BdA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: About me
To: 
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=047d7b34304ea2c85004dda06027
X-purgate-ID: 149285::1369580793-000006F4-DBBAA2CF/0-0/0-0

Google Inline

Zitat:
Sun, 26 May 2013 08:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 16:06:32 +0100

Von ihren Einkünften als Scammer konnte sie sogar auf Mallorca Urlaub machen.Das Bild 69 ist dort aufgenommen. Genauer zeigt es Cap de Formentor.
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Mai 2013 um 18:22 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 26. Mai 2013 um 17:48

Zitat:
I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,

Ich weiß nicht, wie oft ich das hier schon von Chicken George bei uns gelesen habe.  Augenrollen
Google auf jeden Fall bringt mir auf Anhieb:

Zitat:
Ungefähr 40.700 Ergebnisse (0,53 Sekunden)

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 26. Mai 2013 um 17:54

Das Profil auf Facebook mit dem Yahoo-Account, registriert am 06.10.2012.
Nach der URL wurde es mal für jemandem mit dem Namen Mulla Mensah angelegt.
Ich lade von dort mal die Bilder runter - sind in einer besseren Qualität.

Zitat:
Isabella Acquah
Arbeit und Ausbildung

Gesundheits- und Krankenpflege

Universität von Ghana
    Abschlussjahrgang 2012

Wohnorte

Accra
Derzeitiger Wohnort

Pretoria
Heimatstadt
Allgemeines
Geschlecht      Weiblich
Beziehungsstatus      Single
Sprachen      English
Geschichte nach Jahren

Hat einen Abschluss von Universität von Ghana

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Mai 2013 um 18:12 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 26. Mai 2013 um 18:34

Zu Bild honeynew21e.jpg

Beauty Bittor

http://gh.linkedin.com/pub/beauty-bittor/57/624/40b

Unter dem Namen agiert MeganQT

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f6024_0.htm

zapparella schrieb on 26. Mai 2013 um 17:54:
Nach der URL wurde es mal für jemandem mit dem Namen Mulla Mensah angelegt.

Der Name wurde auch schon ganz schön verwurschtelt, da gibt es auch einige Funde.
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Mai 2013 um 18:39 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema