Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sherry <sherrysmith124@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1537 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Sherry <sherrysmith124@hotmail.com>
12. Mai 2013 um 09:28

from http://www.single123.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:

I am:    Woman 
Seeking a:    Man 
State:    Missouri 
City:    mpberly 
Zip Code:    65270 
Religion:    Christian 
Ethnicity:    Caucasian (white) 
Description:
    Am intelligent, sweet, warm, sophisticated, romantic and loving woman with sense of humor, i would like to meet a well mannered gentleman who is looking for a long term relationship, who still has dreams and believes in love.My interests are good music, reading, traveling and many others. I like to associate with different people.I am looking for a special man to normal relation and friendship. As the Internet grows and becomes a part of our lives, it brings with it a unique opportunity to meet people we likely would never have met in any other way. And very often, those people we meet on line will sometimes become friends,close relationships,husband/wife, soul mates. figure this out and use it to contact me, six six zero six one nine nine two four eight. text..You may not have ever seen me, or know me, but you know that I am here. Someone to share your good ideas,as well as your bad. I make no judgement in what you say. I just listen, answer with my heart and I will be there for you.I like trips, because of discover something new.I love painting, and photo art, cinema, and modern music..

Zitat:

Re: hello Dear

Sender: sscares343

Thanks so much for the wonderful email you sent me, i will love to know you well and see what happen here, i will be glad if you can send me an email at sherrysmith124@hotmail.com or you drop me you email and i contact you direct with some picture of me.. i will be waiting to read from you so soon.. SHERRY

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 19:41 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21965  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Sherry <sherrysmith124@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Mai 2013 um 09:29

Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can't wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurt or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you
because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it's like being young again. Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn't exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day's work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there's no need for continuous conversation, but you find you're quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon.
You open your heart knowing that there's a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that's so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life,am new to this online dating thing and am looking for a soul mate means someone i need for my whole life,am a lady of 33 years old born ..i have a very little family,the only relation i know of  lives very far in korea ,i lost my parents some years back and being the only the survival child no family cares...my ex ruined my account and cards and set up a marraige with a soul called my best friend..now am all alone...trying to trust in a man again...cos i have been gamed in the past...am a lady of my words i like to speak my mind at the right time..and believe in living life to the fullest, am a down to earth lady, open minded ,caring ,loving and humble,am looking for a man with a good heart and lovely soul, am looking for someone i can cuddle with, someone i can share my life with and have  kids..i believe in chemistry and i believe if there is chemistry in a conversation i can move on..i do anything outdoors for fun, kissing, dancing, going out for dinners..i love the candle light dinner.. i love color blue and i love pizza and sand wich,i really want to know more about u and see what goes from there...am new to this online dating thing,am a fashion designer/self business lady.....I would love u read and understand my part on here...And would love you to  email  and let's have a chat and see what happens here..sherry

Spoiler:
elivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.49.5.65 with SMTP id q1csp21220qeq;
        Sun, 5 May 2013 13:04:39 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.66.232.97 with SMTP id tn1mr16902451pac.20.1367784278521;
        Sun, 05 May 2013 13:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <sherrysmith124@hotmail.com>
Received: from blu0-omc1-s7.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc1-s7.blu0.hotmail.com. [65.55.116.18])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id ac4si13585749pad.248.2013.05.05.13.04.37
        for <xxx@gmail.com>;
        Sun, 05 May 2013 13:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sherrysmith124@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.18 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.18;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of sherrysmith124@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.18 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sherrysmith124@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU175-W13 ([65.55.116.9]) by blu0-omc1-s7.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 5 May 2013 13:04:20 -0700
X-EIP: [eGxd0QO5lB8AseY5+TsmOai0QyMoriJ/]
X-Originating-Email: [sherrysmith124@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU175-W13C2795F9BEA31D5BC9A5094B80@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sherrysmith124@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_10aea183-0cd1-4cdf-bcad-2aaf5663e6da_"
To: <xxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear Sherry
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 20:04:20 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <51868E8D.30200@gmail.com>
References: <51868E8D.30200@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 May 2013 20:04:20.0769 (UTC) FILETIME=[BB2B5110:01CE49CB]

--_10aea183-0cd1-4cdf-bcad-2aaf5663e6da_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.55.116.9
Decimal:	1094153225
Hostname:	65.55.116.9
ISP:	Microsoft Hosting
Organization:	Microsoft Hosting
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Washington
City:	Redmond 

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 20:04:20 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 19:41 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Sherry <sherrysmith124@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 12. Mai 2013 um 16:35

Warum nur der bimbolesische Text außerhalb von dem bei Bob Marley abgekupferten Text? Das war wenigstens noch orthografisch richtig! 
Identisch schrieb 2009 bei  romancescam auch Steven Thomas <LuvStev2006@yahoo.com> Smiley
Den bimbolesischen Eigenanteil an der Mail finden wir auch 2008 in der Mail von Sandra Gregory an Mark Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 16:36 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema