Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Daniella <pearlpeer@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1760 mal)

Ralion
Ex-Mitglied

Daniella <pearlpeer@hotmail.com>
12. Mai 2013 um 08:16

Thanks so much for the mail your sent to me here is something more about me , I really like everything you told me about yourself and it really sound very interesting i like it i would tell you more about myself here.............How are you doing? Hope you are fine and doing great .. Thanks for your respond back to me here, is very pleased to hear from you, Because You really sound so good and nice, I would like to know you and know everything about you so That's why I sit down and I think I'll write you and tell you everything about me as you know my typical name is Daniella Marc, I came from a city called Limburg Vaals in the Holland but i was raise in Sydney Australia, Well i work as an Artist like i told you on Idate1 That Presently I am now in Nigeria To buy and to learn about African Painting ..... I'm the only child and don't have a brother or sister, and I'm alone in life .. Am 32years old, so every October 20 is my day, cos Born October 20, 1981 ... 170 cm, weight 68 kg .... I am a very warm and friendly person with a good sense of humor and passionate. I give freely of myself and I'm always ready to lend a helping hand to someone who really loves .. I am strong and independent and no matter how bad things get I am always looking for that silver lining. I still believe in true love, and I believe That life is magical and I do not sweat the small stuff. I am very spontaneous and adventurous and I love the outdoors. I believe strongly in family and celebrate the tradition is Also an affectionate, loving personality and a part of me is getting all me.I have my own thoughts and my own idea, I can get to a better understanding of my strengths and weaknesses. I can improve my interpersonal relationships, adjust my expectations of others and gain a better self-knowledge that will help me define and achieve objectives .... My dislikes are lies, cheats, fraudulence and other negative Short Film as demoralize human or lifestyle That is not worthy of emulation ... im not online to play games or pranks and I do not want to be played by anybody.My hubbies are, listening to music, going to the beach, Travelling, shopping, being in the fog of children and doing other productive things in my leisure hours. This are things I believe You Should know about me first and everything else comes after that ... marriage I'm here looking for honest man who will support me in all my needs, spontaneous, down to earth, family-oriented man with similar properties Search a woman of compassion, understanding and gentleman who deserves not afraid of commitment. Someone who loves his family and himself. Someone who is honest, loyal and trustful.Someone not play adult online dating MAN.Well I try to see if I could someone for a relationship I am a nice, funny, career-oriented person who goals. I'm looking for someone to go in and out to hopefully learn and grow in a serious relationship measurement. I'm not on this site to several people at a time to ... it really is not my style. I'm pretty easy going ..
I love funny, sweet guys and it makes me crazy, if I am not satisfied, someone with a smile on my face.
I would like to experience new things and I'm a try anything. I try the best of any situation and deal with each day as it comes. I have been through many experiences in my life every day to the fullest, Because it is much too short. I am willing to give my heart to the right person
Free as the wind That blows through the trees, the hum of bees active and energetic, just like the wild flowers grow in the field, but calm as the deep blue sea My smile is extra light and the love that I give only good I am so happy with my life, my soul, that's just like, Even when life begins to taste like a sour lemon, I'm not the average young woman, jewelry, diamonds and pearls are things I do not need love, respect and honor is my motto, so I will always keep it real, I am what I am a woman, and Be-you-ti-full, I'm doing the best I can, I will never change, Because I know myself, is enough, I can only me and that's all I ever try to
I am a good person, good looking, great legs, very relaxed, caring, affectionate, loyal, child heart and have a good sense of humor.Sure, I'm romantic and funny. I enjoy music, movies, concerts, eating, dancing and traveling. I love the sunrise or sunset.

I love funny, sweet guys and it makes me mad when i am not satisfied, someone with a smile on my face.
I would like to experience new things and I'm a try anything. I try the best of any situation and deal with each day as it comes. I have many experiences in my life every day to live fully, Because it is too short. I am willing to give my heart to the right person ... give it my all

My Match
He has nice and friendly, get along with people and romantic. He is not afraid to tell me how he felt about containment things or to express feeling. I admire strong, independent women who are not afraid to just do something. I believe in 100/100% and honest with each other.Honesty and communication are the keys to a good relationship. Understanding and compassion for each other is one thing I've learned Is that a better relationship. I believe That Should two people listen to each other. If nobody speaks up, then stored in bottles inside than accident. I think men and women serve together.
I also try to understand each others needs, and most important emotional support is important, kindness, nurturing, love, tenderness, understanding and support by listening and not just hearing. thesis are the ingredients for a good relationship ...
My aversion are lies, cheats, cheating and other negative vices or That Man That lifestyle is not worth Pursuing demoralize ... i'm not playing online games or mischief, and I will not be played by anybody.My hubbies listening to music during my free hours.these are things I think you should know about me first of all eventualities. ... So I really want to know more about you and what you are looking for in the relationship
Do have a wonderful night sleep and sweet dream
I will send you some pictures of mine, and maybe some of my painting later tomorrow or on  Monday.. Can you send me some pictures of your daughter i would like to get to know more about yourself,,,,
Kindly Regards
Cheers,
Daniella

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
X-Apparently-via 46.228.37.117; Sat, 11 May 2013 21:43:43 +0000
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 157.55.1.171 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: WGetCb8WLDuaqht0UK.ExlXzttsQuh9eTX4yBozG72z2JE9K
ZT_UliWw_EiSwLnSxjsFlz2KdWQWrcVILWNtHF8gSQrjoYZVprP.M1U1J8ps
RvG2vg.b7PLrNEbgrB_wbHup4Bt7sIPs67DqWF_epAVBa4Yw4EhJFOG7tAam
BagV9vB7keoHFDQjgHh2keSgIhXCbKm11wav1TBpTcufv4uS5G8mDysl9WN_
EGx7eO0805oOJbLFa.rpEyts76B0jX1SYuqoBmI.1JCaK8oJj0px4L9Mw2If
CtGEWzVg0Rgckd8Gn_zG8XlOStIEJMi0VD6IBp22Vh.9o2qCJVqH3PVSv1Fn
.NITgKI6jyny7R7hnQygxIjiV4DJEEleObw50FACH4f6wBk1IESZnkd3C40r
wyZQey9RbH5Dcibi4AkM2.0AtK4ccx2mzzxIxh0Z8t7KLsKvi8HXUe_evaH8
R5yublNTocIx_O9AtVqlEMCTuF2zRN8plg8_IQzHvD_mTIPI5_hvSkdtqbRQ
1ei5H2azhj54d.M17WM_EBtj6697z3jLAkmFUay0_nGsYJ.ua41HbRYLn2o1
6AYcKJF7UyI4f4kEXTNj9rAZcgcPABy8.kgm93vFdtObMm2hWIDQJcNEU9u3
1hCUpeSMIAseQdWBx0f3PxcNeFDNkGNIBqLgrXFFNnOYim_g19wysfBQ0rm.
Zlv9J5_Nh1qjYhvV8FitqoddWnas_Mxb2jmh476FYDuV8BgsZ89buVBzJzpt
FbWWTpz1NQcHQ743LLvzEtGYoC9Myc9pePqkADF5pUC1JxM3m8qY3NQTVaiY
Jd7NP0wf_3kt9M.5YkrtNE04tCWxdvZuNLQXw1W4pu9NUid7F4p.7l3FDjoq
o.fqum_CUfKNaY2q3qxxPFBADYILAGdrV6G2WxMZYY8.Y1TpsqVm4W5Odam4
zWrdH6hhrRs5mjEMkjqlO6wQdXahcmTm5ygny932zyeECxGjs6xRqNlLu34o
aYQHfPpdnW8rlCB5OfXPKOdIq_prtZv6CoU_1Ao2zktbZ9ooPMeh
X-Originating-IP: [157.55.1.171]
Authentication-Results: mta1020.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO dub0-omc2-s32.dub0.hotmail.com) (157.55.1.171)
  by mta1020.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 11 May 2013 21:43:42 +0000
Received: from DUB113-W102 ([157.55.1.136]) by dub0-omc2-s32.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 11 May 2013 14:43:42 -0700
X-EIP: [0jd23U+4V2RswGzVbSIX/+/vcz+Caahu]
X-Originating-Email: [pearlpeer@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB113-W1029642C03F1DEBA58F348BA7A60@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_bd5b316c-0680-4c57-8c06-a778b860fba8_"
Subject: Here is little about myself here
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 21:43:42 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <96195F19967E4C9F868EF4B86F671EDB
References: <96195F19967E4C9F868EF4B86F671EDB
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 May 2013 21:43:42.0318 (UTC) FILETIME=[9B0200E0:01CE4E90]
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 14:26 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21963  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Daniella <pearlpeer@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Mai 2013 um 08:52

email over the USA Microsoft inline

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	157.55.1.136
Decimal:	2637627784
Hostname:	157.55.1.136
ISP:	Microsoft Corp
Organization:	Microsoft Corp
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 21:43:42 +0000

Zitat:
I came from a city called Limburg Vaals in the Holland

wrong city is Vaals provincie is Limburg and to see she write English she never being out off africa but always be in Nigeria

Zitat:
That Presently I am now in Nigeria To buy and to learn about African Painting
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 08:59 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 12. Mai 2013 um 09:02

Die Bilder haben Facebook-Bildbezeichnungen und wurden aus den Online-Alben der Engländerin Lucy Oates gestohlen.
Eine besonders zeigefreudige junge Dame mit fast 5.200 Bildern auf Facebook.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 12. Mai 2013 um 09:13

Mit dieser Email-Adresse gibt es auch ein Fake-Profil auf Facebook.

Zitat:
Daniella Marc
Arbeit und Ausbildung

Painting artist

Meadowbank Campus - The Northern Sydney Institute - TAFE NSW
    Sydney

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Nigeria
    Abschlussjahrgang 2012

Über Daniella
Free as the wind That blows through the trees, the hum of bees active and energetic, just like the wild flowers grow in the field, but calm as the deep blue sea My smile is extra light and the love that I give only good I am so happy with my life, my soul, that's just like, Even when life begins to taste like a sour lemon, I'm not the average young woman, jewelry, diamonds and pearls are things I do not need love, respect and honor is my motto, so I will always keep it real, I am what I am a woman, and Be-you-ti-full, I'm doing the best I can, I will never change, Because I know myself, is enough, I can only me and that's all I ever try to
Allgemeines
Geschlecht      Weiblich
Interessiert an      Männer
Beziehungsstatus      Single
Geschichte nach Jahren

Hat einen Abschluss von Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Nigeria

Änderung:
Weitere Bilder befinden sich in der Galerie    Vierauge
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 20:39 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray