Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Martins <martins.shaymus@engineer.com> (Gelesen: 6016 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Martins <martins.shaymus@engineer.com>
28. April 2013 um 20:58

Er hat sich gestern bei single123 gemeldet.  Zwinkernd

http://www.single123.com/mark01

Zitat:

mark01

I am:Man
Seeking a:Woman 
State:Alabama 
City:liverpool 
Zip Code:NW453 
Religion:Christian / Catholic 
Ethnicity:Caucasian (white) 
Description:
l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is.................... 

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Martins <martins.shaymus@engineer.com>
Antwort #1 - 28. April 2013 um 21:01

Dear,
I was so excited when I open my PC to receive your email. How are you today? I guess you are doing fine as always.
I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Martins shaymus. I am from Lisburn Ireland. I am an Engineer by profession. I had my degree at the Oxford university. I work with M.S.C shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations.
I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs David shaymus of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, Her name is Reena and she is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.
I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, i sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.
Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.
Martins.

Spoiler:
x-store-info:fHNTDlzCF8Nxw6HwcfGQy+S7Ax/lqLSmNphQ3OF+T9E=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 74.208.4.200) smtp.mailfrom=martins.shaymus@engineer.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=engineer.com; x-hmca=none
X-SID-PRA: martins.shaymus@engineer.com
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-SID-Result: NONE
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mout.gmx.net ([74.208.4.200]) by BAY0-MC2-F15.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 27 Apr 2013 23:40:52 -0700
Received: from mailout-us.gmx.com ([172.19.198.46]) by mrigmx.server.lan
(mrigmxus001) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MEFlU-1UH0Gp3BPM-00FQSi for
<xxx>; Sun, 28 Apr 2013 08:40:51 +0200
Received: (qmail 3735 invoked by uid 0); 28 Apr 2013 06:40:51 -0000
Received: from 5.63.149.103 by rms-us015 with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="========GMXBoundary234141367131249304489"
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 02:40:47 -0400
Message-ID: <20130428064049.234140@gmx.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: ABOUT MY SELF
To: xxx
X-Flags: 0001
X-Mailer: GMX.com Web Mailer
x-registered: 0
X-GMX-UID: JqEOcRI63zOl2385ZX0hM4Z+IGRvb8DQ
Return-Path: martins.shaymus@engineer.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Apr 2013 06:40:52.0296 (UTC) FILETIME=[53C9DC80:01CE43DB]

--========GMXBoundary234141367131249304489
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 29. April 2013 um 00:09

Bei der Maileinlieferung bin ich mir nicht ganz sicher, könnte eine GMX-Inline-Mail sein.
Der Mailtext ist allerdings Mugu-like und schon mehrfach bei uns bekannt.

Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	5.63.149.103
Host 	uk.server
Location 	GB GB, United Kingdom
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Hosting Services
ISP 	Hosting Services
AS Number 	AS29302 Hosting Services Inc 

Zitat:
Received: from 5.63.149.103 by rms-us015 with HTTP
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 02:40:47 -0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

honigkuchenpferd
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Stein
Antwort #3 - 01. Mai 2013 um 15:24

Dear Piep,

I was so excited when I open my PC to receive your email. How are you today? I guess you are doing fine as always.

I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Martins shaymus. I am from Lisburn Ireland. I am an Engineer by profession. I had my degree at the Oxford university. I work with M.S.C shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations.

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs David shaymus of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, Her name is Reena and she is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, i sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.

Martins.

Spoiler für Quelltext Hosting Services UK:
From Martins Shaymus Mon Apr 29 05:11:58 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxxx via 188.125.84.187; Mon, 29 Apr 2013 04:12:01 +0000
Return-Path: <martins.shaymus@engineer.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 74.208.4.200
Received-SPF: none (domain of engineer.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: cd962tkWLDvQHjdTivimvpavD_x0DxUvDoYl6hotq0x8uHiD
Ih1QFo3egO.KUhUD7b0iUx9pQVo9nOno9rZIYHoEuF7o746ZbczH0S1jMSiA
ph9hJwfZHJuMLlHGU_TO6DNQAGmt3hX_9YaiLBgQXFGUhLOPlwDnqjDWZ9zN
88n2EFMxTu101GCNtEJRHSc3JXrs3vFRz01ctmxMT6tm7ZFfUnXdDecObF47
eB2kKR58aJcozKD971brJ3LSqACo0fdRZynDHSZEWbEUZukyOU1.CpwYC2U2
RS24Xg2tldG6b.GHiaa6MlVo.41Y0JFG_Kmmhualk.5CcRUi2CwW3_7lIBsL
S0McySThzkMBS4PeLAnWxQpq28FUXU6A08sCVvyZKcvWCOVyZjgxxLKDrXBd
0tcTq7FfHvzRSoG7pYLax9tkdHkoRStTgvI0.YGdz1QJ24Hy.ULtdwV1XQTg
aXd2moENHQH3HZCPJ4X_bQ.ffIf0a_ROQx5Ty7x2kVHeKhaDFjPfTsrRjaOc
LlPO0.IEjuhETJ1DGIoaEjWmd92sQRuWOVIDKu_whc_3voIbocQEQmOIUYgZ
oCiDaNhuqGnryLl_Ia828Qpn_JVS5QfYXcQ5MPI_XxU.56dpHwWf0.n6CGP3
Jl8EAdjM_RRFUOeHPBH8c7_XrOjqTu6AOB.tTNJP3Zyx_H3D9w6mrwZldwES
kFsQ52wUjysVSiKJMPhp6lyGs3YxPJ4rDmI94cQlBGutYXQf_xL0d45ebEGC
_bOJoPnZfdn0DRLryMRc3Xh903Hsz.c9JYPnIaU.wiPKvFSffFMPFBHPlITJ
fw2YCIcK2rmH7.AJnaP9D2GaJjZFv76u6pHRT.JL08pVHFV.evIUVERCto49
5dBmf7Ei36LSJgpd3RmL57aEAAfp9KLMbWLySwxoYYl8y52_c_2wta4JiU11
8mWRNYiKiMGl7ZVw.kd8o.K3GZaaA74Q4ulaPdiZFH11uLfMJNhBoaqE7vJa
DmTbjhHHTb1wVgcRk5VIjBIZz_.5SvLimJhtOHxy5rt8MfwMBPJ6E5LA_3yr
FYBpwxRmOsiYRpixhmSzCdvz4SwcAtJzdXnGZEP3YKyu0hzQKhELYw5uXkci
ZoayD7WXZMXj.ke8hKhvBvHM9ZdEKrk4rZzL6Upn.TLWyV6JdtLyBfn8oAVc
kDWfQpdz_KEKfA6wGEcadvHFOza23w3FPwTMdbHzjh33DSkO7ilKgko2ivzv
lIrVWMRz4vjXydzqDHmme5GVAXzEUKQ-
X-Originating-IP: [74.208.4.200]
Authentication-Results: mta1024.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=engineer.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=engineer.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO mout.gmx.net) (74.208.4.200)
  by mta1024.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 29 Apr 2013 04:12:01 +0000
Received: from mailout-us.gmx.com ([172.19.198.48]) by mrigmx.server.lan
(mrigmxus001) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MRoRZ-1U3hPN001h-00SwT7 for
<xxx@yahoo.de>; Mon, 29 Apr 2013 06:12:00 +0200
Received: (qmail 16381 invoked by uid 0); 29 Apr 2013 04:11:59 -0000
Received: from 5.63.149.103 by rms-us001 with HTTP
boundary="========GMXBoundary138821367208718636440"
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 00:11:58 -0400
Message-ID: <20130429041158.138820@gmx.com>
Subject: ABOUT MY SELF
To: xxxxxx
X-GMX-UID: WZYPcV5X3zOl2385ZX0hfCd+IGRvb4AH
Content-Length: 7345

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 00:11:58 -0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2013 um 18:12 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

honigkuchenpferd
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Stein
Antwort #4 - 01. Mai 2013 um 16:50

Dearest,

Thank you for your time to write me, I am confident you are in good health.

Honestly, there is so much I you and so many things I want to ask you to say, I do not know where to start. I am on this online dating thing new so please understand if I'm a little awkward for them. I am writing this message to you is not for fun, but because I want you to take time for yourself and read carefully. Let me first say that I thank God that I met you. As you may be aware, the source must sprout in the minds of every relationship. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while looking into the eyes, but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

For me, you are my friend in the first place and then ...... slightly larger in the near future ..... God wants. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I know is that I have the arms to hug you have one, give ear to what you want to chat about, e- listen to talk email or phone, and I have a heart, a heart that hurts is to see your smile. I would like to take this opportunity to say ... I am glad to have met you.

To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kind-hearted, hard-working man who needs the support of a loving wife. Ideally, l am someone believes what he wants and who he is. We all face difficult situations in our lives and we tend to be sometimes deceived by him. A lot of times, we often tend to give up. In this life, I have decided to give up many times, but I'm proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient in all these years ..... now to see my lead. Those who seek happiness, they say, by anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your life is not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life determined not so much by what happens to you, looks like your mind by the way, what happens . This is the reason why I decided to move on in life in spite of my loss are unpredictable.

Yes! Distance does not allow the action to see, but the words convey feelings when the distance hindered. No matter the distance, which we now, I can assure you that this gap can be bridged, as we really get to know each other separates. As the saying goes: "True love and friendship knows no boundaries and no distance, miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles are between us now, we will never be apart forever, friendship doesn 't count the miles it is measured by the heart.

Now, dishonesty and disbelief seems to know about our souls these days, that people like you can all the problems look smaller. It's great that to be your friend and be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This relatively new friendship is something I consider to be holy already. It makes me have faith again in a few simple but fundamental human values ​​that sometimes, because of the lack of practice, we emphasize under the carpets from our memories and our hearts. For me this new friendship is precious and that is why I want to keep it to the end of my days. I think we can do that, because I do. Confidence in you and I have more and more confidence in life and in the future Who needs a boyfriend like you have nothing to fear. Always remember that my affection and true friendship will remain forever.

My task will be to me .... to Australia tomorrow, sailing for a month and I would really like to have talked before I go.Here is my direct telephone number +447024018782 and I love when you send me your contact number so I can call you. Attach is my pics, I hope you will like it.

Hug and sweet kisses
Sincerely,
Martins

Toolübersetzung

Liebste,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Zeit, um mir zu schreiben, ich bin überzeugt, Sie sind bei guter Gesundheit.

Ehrlich gesagt, es gibt so viel ich dir und so viele Dinge, die ich möchte Sie bitten, sagen wollen, ich weiß nicht, wo ich anfangen soll. Ich bin an dieser Online-Dating-Sache neu so haben Sie bitte Verständnis, wenn ich ein wenig umständlich auf sie bin. Ich schreibe diese Nachricht an Sie nicht zum Spaß, sondern weil ich möchte, dass Sie sich Zeit für sich zu nehmen und sorgfältig zu lesen. Lassen Sie mich zunächst sagen, dass ich Gott danken, da ich dich traf. Wie Ihnen bekannt sein mag, muss die Quelle jeder Beziehung sprießen in den Köpfen. Es ist sehr wichtig für mich, um Sie zum Ausdruck bringen, wie viel Sie wirklich für mich bedeuten. Ich wünschte, ich könnte dies in Person zu tun beim Blick in die Augen, aber da wir körperlich von Meilen von Leere getrennt sind, muss dieser Ausdruck in Form von Briefen wie diesem kommen.

Für mich sind Sie in erster Linie mein Freund und dann ...... etwas größer in der nahen Zukunft ..... Gott will. Um ehrlich zu sein mit Ihnen, ich habe wirklich kurz von Worten bin hier, aber eine Sache, die ich weiß, ist, dass ich die Arme, um Ihnen eine Umarmung haben, zu Ohren zu, was Sie wollen über über Chat, E-Mail oder Telefon zu sprechen zu hören, und Ich habe ein Herz, ein Herz, das schmerzt, Ihr Lächeln zu sehen ist. Ich möchte diese Gelegenheit nutzen, um zu sagen ... Ich freue mich, Sie getroffen zu haben.

Um Ihnen sagen, mehr über mich, ich bin ein ehrlicher, gutherzig, fleißiger Mann, der die Unterstützung eines liebenden Frau braucht. Idealerweise bin l jemanden überzeugt ist, was er will und wer er ist. Wir alle stehen vor schwierigen Situationen in unserem Leben und wir neigen dazu, manchmal täuschen lassen von ihm. Eine Menge Zeit, wir neigen oft dazu, aufzugeben. In diesem Leben habe ich mich entschlossen, aufzugeben unzählige Male, aber ich bin stolz zu sagen, dass ich auch gewählt, um stark zu bleiben und geduldig zu sein in all den Jahren ..... die jetzt zu meinem finden Sie führte. Wer streben nach Glück, sie sagen, indem alles andere als seine eigene Disposition wird sein Leben in fruchtlosen Bemühungen verschwenden und sich vermehren, die Trauer, die er Zwecke zu entfernen. Ihr Leben ist nicht so viel von dem, was das Leben dir bringt, wie durch die Haltung, die Sie zum Leben erwecken bestimmt, nicht so viel von dem, was passiert mit Ihnen, wie durch die Art und Weise Ihren Geist schaut, was passiert. Dies ist der Grund, warum ich beschlossen, bewegen im Leben trotz meiner unberechenbaren Verlust haben.

Ja! Entfernung ermöglicht nicht die Aktion zu sehen, vielmehr vermitteln Worte die Gefühle, wenn der Abstand behindert. Egal, die Distanz, die uns jetzt, ich kann Ihnen versichern, dass diese Lücke überbrückt werden, wie wir wirklich lernen einander kennen trennt. Wie das Sprichwort sagt: "Wahre Liebe und Freundschaft kennt keine Grenzen und keine Distanz, Meilen und Hindernisse bedeuten absolut nichts im Angesicht der Liebe" Obwohl Meilen zwischen uns jetzt liegen, werden wir nie getrennt sein für immer, Freundschaft doesn ' t die Meilen zählen, ist es durch das Herz gemessen.

Jetzt, Unehrlichkeit und ungläubig scheint sich über unsere Seelen in diesen Tagen, zu wissen, dass es Menschen wie Sie all die Probleme kleiner aussehen lässt. Es ist toll, dass Ihr Freund zu sein und in der Lage sein, in die Zukunft schauen und sehen, eine Mischung aus Gelassenheit und Hoffnung. Diese relativ neue Freundschaft ist etwas, was ich prüfen, heilig zu sein schon. Es macht mich haben den Glauben wieder in einigen einfachen, aber grundlegenden menschlichen Werte, die manchmal, denn der Mangel an Praxis, wir streichen unter den Teppichen aus unseren Erinnerungen und unseren Herzen. Für mich ist diese neue Freundschaft kostbar und das ist, warum ich es bis zum Ende meiner Tage halten wollen. Ich glaube, wir können das zu erreichen, weil ich Vertrauen in Sie und ich habe mehr und mehr Vertrauen in das Leben und in die Zukunft. Wer einen Freund wie dich haben nichts zu fürchten. Immer daran denken, dass meine Zuneigung und wahre Freundschaft wird ewig bleiben.

Meine Aufgabe wird es sein, mich nach Australien bis morgen, Segeln für einen Monat .... und ich würde wirklich gerne haben uns unterhalten, bevor ich go.Here ist meine direkte Telefonnummer +447024018782 und ich lieben, wenn Sie mich senden Sie Ihre Kontaktnummer, damit ich Sie anrufen können. Bringen Sie ist meine pics, ich hoffe, Sie werden es mögen.

Hug und süße Küsse
Sincerely,
Martins

Spoiler für Quelltext Visafone Communications Nigeria:
From Martins Shaymus Tue Apr 30 22:20:14 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 188.125.84.191; Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:20:18 +0000
Return-Path: <martins.shaymus@engineer.com>
Received-SPF: none (domain of engineer.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
aW1lIHRvIHdyaXRlIG1lLGkgYW0gY29uZmlkZW50IHlvdSBhcmUgaW4gZ29v
ZCBoZWFsdGguIEhvbmVzdGx5LCB0aGVyZSBpcyBzbyBtdWNoIEkgd2FudCB0
byB0ZWxsIHlvdSBhbmQgc28gbWFueSB0aGluZ3MgSSB3YW50IHRvIGFzayB5
b3UsIEkgZG9uJ3Qga25vdyB3aGVyZSB0byBzdGFydC4gSSBhbSBuZXcgYXQg
dGhpcyBvbmxpbmUgZGF0aW5nIHRoaW5nIHNvIHBsZWFzZSB1bgEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzExAgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzcCcGl4IDEuanBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzM2MgJwaXggNC5qcGcD
aW1hZ2UvanBlZwMDNDU-
X-YMailISG: 8Uncq5gWLDu23dj6lcGmpmzYFW_kq5roPIOTMm4lmC2ociQ6
NqxwunFlmD3ZYeogQOKmsullwpqyNG6P6Z4o.OCofpuphhHNo6afORgiIyKj
QmBIq_GQq7lu5VYhQ.uA.yDg96qp3BmoNEzr0X8eP_WAURgrktHj.ANL.j4c
A0UYcm7omEYIrMkeliXDmDv781kgVxIf0tsYHWUJ4Us1Oie47VY2AAg13WGs
HE8eFbqcLvArQsiuoyhBwFMWNTT1Wl0JVQcglTijq22ri25G4v46NKxH8dti
6elmoZoAOkkFNSE.rHi1KN0YSk3LebxzP6Lj67U8w3FDHfwp5acRhD4u..Aj
piXDaItKy7EpFDDZExGO.QSfyUvicb9jqUeB1RsYNOGB3Y8DsvWjFmas1OFr
vHilV0JfEr7n5TtA6ucNOlebzVklaJAGSZdvFz2yLb5a9X9hlQ.YBGc4Bhre
JWeZ3TnA5_dO6I2CQGgE03.oLtj6qG0x8zrmLvuEIhnEctvu2QZA0elATgvF
RFpyfFSd_Fs_Hsxw03s_5jmHpFX6Z7QNHiZm453mBb6.xymkwImTu_PEKKDW
hXXu8xq0y8zTCk8_OFSC8qySEZ4CTCtjherwkDpRPOwZ9T5h_a_HBbvTgLzL
YQUtcrEL7Y95POuSYl9JC0hdb7oV8P_qfi99Nn9P8X.CJe40_jcWkdwXrPk3
Cg9vDCC5_hlwvH6Z9RdR7CbNJ1lAyP0z63_NdAo0rkCOEQab6dIEa2GIfw1g
_s5c7NjPhA0ZXkA5watEpcj0ZNG7n53uyho6pnlROVsyhw9kTbyzWvuPoaAZ
FYjqI_aa9in3WR8nlt2FtAwRZCVB9pAKiM6nW8njnpJldFTDoVfPcoB88oM0
tKjJ_501JTc2z0eDj29IgGoFXkLjldQQpS1TfkNutccqyDEs3aPUM74hgpsn
lEZdWGB_BtS2H12I3yNNNzuSdyTSl1pFa0Kp_85IlBku045XVutgLDiedUk3
Vcy1S515PC.TINNp2RmATQFqmLo_B6mCR1KMpfA4HeFcoHjPWlAG2UdEcOqL
BL8lwCneCEpbW0PTNpIrCr4OIh5hOWRbF1VXNPy2VMwv.spMt81dVSKbz76e
6LKVwWwNifqYF4573y8GErmalXhGWXH4pqqNk6CpT0vrYTwa2oE4tA9bvHw5
rXTBdITbKPCWC09.2A.Tmf7D7x0gXWx0LH1apdB74RjvZhuseJVEXRuhi103
ULP1JMQya74mbhZEdU6SYxupwRm06afR7P8REKlxAir_6puS1R_aGxY1r1_k
HsddzCQ6KwmH0IMY
X-Originating-IP: [74.208.4.200]
Authentication-Results: mta1015.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=engineer.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=engineer.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO mout.gmx.net) (74.208.4.200)
  by mta1015.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:20:18 +0000
(mrigmxus002) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MDh4E-1UoIDG1guE-00H5pc for
<xxx@yahoo.de>; Tue, 30 Apr 2013 23:20:16 +0200
Received: (qmail 22356 invoked by uid 0); 30 Apr 2013 21:20:16 -0000
Received: from 41.138.166.29 by rms-us023 with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="========GMX159591367356814974574"
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:20:14 -0400
Message-ID: <20130430212014.159590@gmx.com>
Subject: MY WORDS OF EXPRESSION
To: "xxxxx" <xxxxx>
X-GMX-UID: 2VDycTNf3zOl2385ZX0hxkN+IGRvb0B0
Content-Length: 428350

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:20:14 -0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Mai 2013 um 10:24 von Wesermann »  

pix_1.jpg ( 73 KB | Downloads )
pix_1.jpg
pix_4.jpg ( 33 KB | Downloads )
pix_4.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 02. Mai 2013 um 21:58

Dearest xxxxx
Thank you for taking your time to write me,i am confident you are in good health,you look lovely in your pic,you are an angel with a paragon of beauty,you son is cute,may i ask what's his name?
Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online dating thing so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully. Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.
To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.
To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.
Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.
Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.
My job will be taking me to Australia by tomorrow, sailing for one month....and I would have really like us to chat before I go.Here is my direct contact number +447024018782 and i will love if you will send me your contact number so I can call you. Attach is my pics, i hope you will like it.
Hug and sweet kisses
Sincerely,
Martins

Spoiler:
P1hfSqGwWk/tU5PRfRdG1fFEa0JfIVMzgQcy73lLJAlaiAKPYnEklp/4CKit5bm2XzdLG/bQ=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 74.208.4.201) smtp.mailfrom=martins.shaymus@engineer.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=engineer.com; x-hmca=none
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MTtHRD0yO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mout.gmx.net ([74.208.4.201]) by COL0-MC2-F44.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 30 Apr 2013 14:17:01 -0700
Received: from mailout-us.gmx.com ([172.19.198.47]) by mrigmx.server.lan
(mrigmxus001) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0M3AWZ-1UHonj1GZL-00sx7l for
<xxx>; Tue, 30 Apr 2013 23:17:00 +0200
Received: (qmail 20661 invoked by uid 0); 30 Apr 2013 21:17:00 -0000
Received: from 41.138.166.29 by rms-us003 with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="========GMX170421367356618986382"
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:16:58 -0400
Message-ID: <20130430211658.170420@gmx.com>
Subject: MY WORDS OF EXPRESSION
X-GMX-UID: nVHycfYj3zOl2385ZX0hS15+IGRvb0Bp
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Apr 2013 21:17:01.0175 (UTC) FILETIME=[0E1BB870:01CE45E8]

--========GMX170421367356618986382
boundary="========GMXBoundary170421367356618986618"

--========GMXBoundary170421367356618986618

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Mai 2013 um 10:28 von Wesermann »  

pix_4_001.jpg ( 33 KB | Downloads )
pix_4_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 03. Mai 2013 um 02:08

Mail über Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.138.166.29
Decimal:	696952349
Hostname:	41.138.166.29
ISP:	Visafone Communications Limited
Organization:	Visafone Communications Limited
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Rivers
City:	Port Harcourt 

Zitat:
from 41.138.166.29 by rms-us003 with HTTP
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:16:58 -0400

Zitat:
+447024018782

Zitat:

Information on phone number range +44 70240XXXXX

Number billable as      universal access number
Country or destination      United Kingdom
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 04. Mai 2013 um 22:14

Hi,
How are you doing,hope great,i read your emails contents are noted.
From your email,what you are expressing to me is,you find it hard to feel loved. Love is a tough and rewarding exercise and there is no exact formula that defines what it means to love. You, who are loving and docile, has however difficulty in loving and being loved.
The beauty of love is a mystery,when it finally happens just like what we are both experiencing now what comes to light is a great facility of giving away and when we know how to give of ourselves, the exchange of love is healthy and sublime.
I must let you know that Love has to be sowed in a field of trust. Only this way it may be born and grow and finally bear's fruits. So you should follow the orientation that your immense heart gives you and rely your love on who loves you the most concern and affection.
You have to get rid of your fears, which derive from bad experiences that are long gone... After all, sooner or later it happens with everyone... Let´s build together something firm and beautiful for coloring our lives and days that are yet to come. Forget the fears and pessimistic forecasts, let´s surrender to love.
A kiss from the one who best knows how to love you,do have a lovely day.
Martins

[spoiler=Quelltext Visafone Communications =
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 74.208.4.201) smtp.mailfrom=martins.shaymus@engineer.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=engineer.com; x-hmca=none Quelltext.id=martins.shaymus@engineer.com
X-Message-Info: 9xAWkuqrAIU=
Received: from mout.gmx.net ([74.208.4.201]) by COL0-MC2-F18.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 3 May 2013 13:41:52 -0700
Received: from mailout-us.gmx.com ([172.19.198.47]) by mrigmx.server.lan
(mrigmxus001) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MhiT9-1UvHH22Bc3-00MtKP for
<xxx>; Fri, 03 May 2013 22:41:51 +0200
Received: (qmail 5103 invoked by uid 0); 3 May 2013 20:41:51 -0000
Received: from 41.138.165.105 by rms-us014 with HTTP
boundary="========GMXBoundary263971367613709645162"
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 16:41:49 -0400
Message-ID: <20130503204149.263970@gmx.com>
Subject: THE FEAR OF LOVE
X-GMX-UID: WkT2cXkG3zOl2385ZX0hl2Z+IGRvb0AF
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 May 2013 20:41:52.0294 (UTC) FILETIME=[A45B4460:01CE483E]
--========GMXBoundary263971367613709645162
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit[/spoiler]
Zitat:
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 16:41:49 -0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2013 um 23:08 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 06. Mai 2013 um 22:13

My Dearest,
Thanks so much for taking your time to write me back with a positive response.
Dear, I don't know how to approach this with you online, I have been fighting a battle within myself, my heart says I should tell you how I feel, but my head tells me not to be stupid that it would just cause damage to our friendship and that you wouldn't be interested. I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere. How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart. Friendship which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed......that is true friendship. The test of true friendship is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, thoughts and feelings are still there. I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. God has reason for allowing things to happen. Those who thank God even in every situation turn burden into blessings.
My Dear, everyday I wake up thanking God for us. Because what started out as a internet contact between us has now turned into a strong bond between two friends who have now discovered the true meaning of friendship the natural way. To me, it is like time is purposely bending and stretching itself out so that it can play its part; in making us feel the joy of what it is to be real friends. All I know now, is that throughout this past few days, I have learned a lot from this friendship of ours and I have seen what it is like to give yourself completely to the other person when you're so far apart. The most important thing I have learnt, among many more things, is to trust and to be sincere to you.
From the day I came across your profile, I knew that you would turn out to be a good friend and you have more than proved that. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you will always be a true friend I desired all this years. I thank God for giving me the privilege to meet you. Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these few years looking for. And now that I have found you.....no distance can separate us. For now, I am contented with the progress we've made and I assure you that with time..our communication rate will improve. Thanks for making my life so much more meaningful and giving me a reason to live again.
I would have love to continue but I feel tired and we have sailed out, now my eyes are heavy with sleep. Take care and always remember me and the crew members in your prayers.
Hug and sweet kiss,
Martins.

Spoiler:
p9ZRPLXlWKeMBLS/z2UGRSDAN6ydBDGH0BmNPNKFgGgx6yiBCj6ZKlEsxehYRrfLQz7BcclI=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 74.208.4.200) smtp.mailfrom=martins.shaymus@engineer.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=engineer.com; x-hmca=none Quelltext.id=martins.shaymus@engineer.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: AvtnW9F/qck=
Received: from mout.gmx.net ([74.208.4.200]) by SNT0-MC2-F22.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 5 May 2013 22:22:24 -0700
(mrigmxus002) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0M0zfP-1UI5lQ0l8Z-00v9ne for
xxx; Mon, 06 May 2013 07:22:23 +0200
Received: (qmail 3351 invoked by uid 0); 6 May 2013 05:22:23 -0000
Received: from 41.71.189.138 by rms-us008 with HTTP
boundary="========GMXBoundary111101367817741765828"
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 01:22:21 -0400
Message-ID: <20130506052221.111100@gmx.com>
Subject: THINGS TO KNOW 
X-GMX-UID: Wlv1cQJK3zOl2385ZX0hSH5+IGRvbwAg
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 May 2013 05:22:24.0140 (UTC) FILETIME=[B0D044C0:01CE4A19]

--========GMXBoundary111101367817741765828
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. November 2013 um 23:05 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #9 - 06. Mai 2013 um 22:23

Mail über Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.71.189.138
Decimal:	692567434
Hostname:	41.71.189.138
ISP:	Visafone Communications Limited
Organization:	Visafone Communications Limited
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Lagos
City:	Lagos 

Zitat:
from 41.71.189.138 by rms-us008 with HTTP
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 01:22:21 -0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 10. Mai 2013 um 22:23

My Darling,
How are you today, i guess you had a nice day?I am so happy reading your emails,i really appreciate your effort,it has been a busy week for me and my team at work.
Sometime in life time, we meet people we have no expectation of meeting. Sometimes you meet people and your whole world experience reforms. I met you and started realizing the reason why I have to stay longer. There are times I search for who cares and loves me but I never see, until a day I went into this website we meant each other, i cannot say much but to give thanks for a site like this.
My heart accelerates at the speed of light, every time I breathe, I hear the rhythms of your sweet name, so melodious and charming. Every time I breathe I notice the inclination in the level of love I have for you. Maybe it's because I keep you in the most integral part of my heart. Sometimes I try to stop loving you but I realize, "I can stop breathing, because even if I do, my brain will never cease in passing the impulse of you to my soul because my love for you is burning out of control.When I found you, a new me was made. I just can't get you out of my mind, I really want to be close to you  because a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.
I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, for you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your rough morning hair; I know it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want everyone to see and envy the love that we obviously have for each other.
I want to grow old and still make out with you like a little kid. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up going out for dinner. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.
I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I LOVE YOU" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one.. I want to love you and be with you for at least FOREVER or a little longer than FOREVER. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you some of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.
I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you. 

Please listen to this songs:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS-BFVXUqbc ;

Love always,
Martins.

Spoiler:
wbaeZrR3UGWt4LwIlAr463cOaGjauEmrqDfx/YFtMrygxlkGchajnYirhimuSt3vbDzDIVQU=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 74.208.4.201) smtp.mailfrom=martins.shaymus@engineer.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=engineer.com; x-hmca=none Quelltext.id=martins.shaymus@engineer.com
X-Message-Info: HMIivbz3rTw=
Received: from mout.gmx.net ([74.208.4.201]) by COL0-MC2-F18.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 8 May 2013 04:02:01 -0700
(mrigmxus002) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0ML7a9-1UaJFR2WMz-000Nzj for
xxx; Wed, 08 May 2013 13:02:00 +0200
Received: (qmail 879 invoked by uid 0); 8 May 2013 11:02:00 -0000
Received: from 41.138.184.81 by rms-us002 with HTTP
boundary="========GMXBoundary117261368010918574280"
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 07:01:58 -0400
Message-ID: <20130508110158.117260@gmx.com>
Subject: THINKING ABOUT YOU
X-GMX-UID: 8VX4capM3zOl2385ZX0hLmp+IGRvb8AW
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 May 2013 11:02:01.0651 (UTC) FILETIME=[77953030:01CE4BDB]

--========GMXBoundary117261368010918574280

Änderung:
Quelltext # 8 und 10 anonymisiert
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. November 2013 um 23:06 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #11 - 10. Mai 2013 um 23:27

Mail über Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.138.184.81
Decimal:	696957009
Hostname:	41.138.184.81
ISP:      Visafone Communications Limited
Organization:      Visafone Communications Limited
Services:      None detected
Type:      Wireless Broadband
Assignment:      Static IP
State/Region:      Lagos
City:      Lagos 

Zitat:
from 41.138.184.81 by rms-us002 with HTTP
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 07:01:58 -0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 12. Mai 2013 um 20:33

My Dearest xxxxx
Reading your emails, I was excited and sad,i wish i will be there to stand by you in the hospital,honey please i will need your mobile phone number to keep watch on you,I pray everything goes well and fine with you.
My heart is calling out for you. Being miles apart from you is like salt dripping on an open wound. I never thought I could love someone so much as I love and think much of you......even though we are far apart. My heart seems to grow fonder of you with every seconds..... of this great distance that separates us. I know that some decisions are hard to make, but when affection and love prevail over any other interests, then all the roads to happiness become wide open and danger free. First of all, I would like to make sure you know that I love you very much even though we have not met each other and that you are the most wanted and the most desired person than anyone could possibly be.
I also need you to know that there`s nothing more beautiful in the world than what is happening between us right now; I feel we are growing closer and getting along really well. I feel we are becoming more intimate in every sense, and that`s the most gratifying thing two human beings could wish for. That is why I need to remind you even if that takes a simple e-mail, that you don`t have to be afraid on anything, as close and united partners. Distance, like you may have known, doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Distance is the key to love's eternity and love knows not distance, it hath no continent, its eyes are for the stars. Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other and cherish our love. I long for the day I'll dream of your love no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch will make me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses. Though the miles may spread out far and wide, and time may wear our faith too thin, I know that the golden bond of love shall keep us close at heart.
However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you. Even if it takes eternity, I will always love you. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. You are my shinning star. Ever since I read your email, I have been thinking with affection of the moment we will see each other, and satiate all this desire that has taken over us in such an intense but wonderful way. Having a dream about you last night has never happened to me before, i had a dream that i was holding you, kissing you, just as we where romancing i woke up to see myself kissing my pillow, oh my God what is this ,i wish i had a dream of me holding my pillow and wake up kissing you that would have been wonderful.
My baby, Have a wonderful day ahead and may God bless you and keep you. May His light be always with thee. May He keep you safe from harm, and shield you and your family from all wrong. May He grant you His peace. May He guide you on your way. Bring you joy with each new day.
Hug and Kisses,
Martins.

[spoiler=Quelltext Visafone Communications =
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 74.208.4.200) smtp.mailfrom=martins.shaymus@engineer.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=engineer.com; x-hmca=none Quelltext.id=martins.shaymus@engineer.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 7ggwUYM0ZD0=
Received: from mout.gmx.net ([74.208.4.200]) by COL0-MC3-F37.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 11 May 2013 03:06:05 -0700
(mrigmxus002) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MHYgC-1UXnpg3aIu-003QrY for
<xxx>; Sat, 11 May 2013 12:06:04 +0200
Received: (qmail 19407 invoked by uid 0); 11 May 2013 10:06:04 -0000
Received: from 41.71.185.75 by rms-us005 with HTTP
boundary="========GMXBoundary321251368266762254622"
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 06:06:01 -0400
Message-ID: <20130511100602.321250@gmx.com>
Subject: MY ONE AND ONLY
X-GMX-UID: XX38cRkc3zOl2385ZX0h8N5+IGRvb8Ck
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 May 2013 10:06:05.0587 (UTC) FILETIME=[2673B630:01CE4E2F]

--========GMXBoundary321251368266762254622
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit[/spoiler]
Zitat:
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 06:06:01 -0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 23:18 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema