Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Mark <mark_williams7090@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 7044 mal)

wen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Taiwan
Mark <mark_williams7090@yahoo.co.uk>
19. April 2013 um 04:59

Änderung:

I thought it would be nice to inform everyone about this person after finding out this post after he gave me his phone number +447700093176.
He sent me private message on facebook to communicate with him through email and what he wrote in the email were 99% same as you have posted above.
This person is now using the name below: Mark Williams
FB account: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004136947160
email: mark_williams7090@yahoo.co.uk
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2013 um 19:05 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Mark <mark_williams7090@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 19. April 2013 um 14:50

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2013 um 16:23 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 19. April 2013 um 18:12

This is a new Add., you have not read the rules. 
The forum is so put up that we put the candidates after the email addresses. 
You have a new Add. and with a new Add. we begin always a new subject in the Scam or NoScam. 
Make available to us your information. We need 1 mail 1 Quelltext to 6 pictures per contribution.

โรงแรมแห่งนี้คือที่ใหม่เพิ่ม.คุณไม่ได้อ่านกฎ ฟอรัมที่มีการตั้งค่าในทางที่ทำให้เราตั้งค่าให้ผู้สมัครรับเลือกตั้งที่ตามไปยังอีเ
มล์แอดเดรส คุณมีใหม่เพิ่ม และเมื่อใหม่เพิ่ม. เราจะเริ่มต้นหัวข้อใหม่ใน noscam หรือหลอกลวงให้ วางข้อมูลของคุณให้กับเรา 
เราจำเป็นต้อง 1 อีเมล์ 1 หัวต่อสนับสนุนได้ถึง 6 ภาพ
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2013 um 18:13 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 19. April 2013 um 19:17

wen schrieb on 19. April 2013 um 04:59:
he gave me his phone number +447700093176.

@ wen

Smiley  on board.

Das ist die gleiche Mobilfunknummer und derselbe Mann auf den Bildern wie im abgetrennten Thread von Dave <davsjones1@yahoo.com>
Kannst du uns bitte auch noch ein paar Emails mit Headern (= Poststempel der Email) posten.
Wie du den Quelltext findest kannst du hier nachlesen -> klick auf den Link: HOW TO - Quelltext aus Mails auslesen
Scroll nach unten zur englischen Übersetzung.

Wenn du Fragen hast, dann frag einfach und wir werden dir weiterhelfen.

Translation:
This is the same mobile phone number and the same man in the pictures as in the separated thread of Dave <davsjones1@yahoo.com>
Can you please also post a few emails with headers (= postmarked mail).
How do you find the Quelltext you can read here -> click on the link: HOW TO - Quelltext aus Mails auslesen
Scroll down for English translation.

If you have any questions, just ask and we will help you.

Note:  BEFORE you send your post please replace your real name and email address with "xxx" in the letter and Quelltext!

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2013 um 19:21 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

wen
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 19. April 2013 um 19:36

Hello,
You are beautiful and good looking.I will like to know more about you if you don't mind,hope to hear from you.
Mark.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

wen
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 19. April 2013 um 19:37

second message on FB~
Nice to hear from you and how are you doing? I am kind of new here on face book and I was searching for friends when your profile picture pop up on my wall and I decided to leave you a message, hope you don't mind.. eh ?! Never meant any harm, just trying to be a friend because we all need friends to lean on some day.
I am from Dublin Ireland, an engineer working with shipping company here in the United Kingdom. I will like to have your email address to enable me write you an email to tell you more about myself because I will really like to know you if you don't mind please.
Hope to hear from you with your email address.
Take care of yourself and do have a great day.
Thanks,
Mark.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

wen
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 19. April 2013 um 19:38

Hello,
Thanks for your response. I am not comfortable communicating through facebook because of my past experience. Please kindly send me your email address, so that I can tell you more about myself.
Thanks,
Mark.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

wen
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 19. April 2013 um 19:39

Thanks for your message with your email address.Its nice to hear from you again,I have sent an email to you telling you a little more about myself and I hope that I can get the chance to know you too.
Please, let me know if you got my email and I will be hoping to get a response from you too. kindly check and respond back to me because I really want to know you. If my mail is not in your inbox kindly check your spam/junk folder please.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Mark

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

wen
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 19. April 2013 um 19:40

HellO,

How are you today? I guess you are doing fine as always. I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from? Okay, my name is Mark Williams from Dublin Ireland, an engineer by profession. I had my degree at the University College Dublin. I work with a shipping company here in the United Kingdom. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations and I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Jones Williams of the blessed memory.

I was married before but lost my wife after a long battle with cancer five years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, her name is Cheery and she is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.

I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person's children and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c.

I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope I didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Hope to hear from you soon. Until then, have a pleasant day.

Take care.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

wen
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 19. April 2013 um 19:41

It was really nice hearing from you and I must thank you for your response to my email and for sharing a lot about yourself and your family. I really do appreciate it and I hope that you will give me the chance to know you more and probably get to see you some day.

I enjoyed your message because you took your time write about yourself and it felt like I have known you for a long time. it's important to have the friendship and affection of someone with whom we can share our joys and sorrows, and discuss our problems without fear or reservations.

To be a friend is to be able to enjoy the best things the other person has to offer, to recognize their faults but to know they are bearable and, on the other hand, to be a friend is to offer our virtues with all the generosity in the world and to live without masks or farces to hide our faults, habits or differences.

Thought it will be nice for you to know my opinion on friendship, something that surrounds us in such a natural way that we don't even bother much to understand what it truly means. Maybe I can't really express that meaning, but it's good to know that there's someone supporting us, even if sometimes they don't fully agree with what we are thinking or doing and they don't hesitate to show their point of view. That's what true friends are like, because they know that a different opinion will not change a deep feeling of mutual and sincere trust.

I know you consider me to be your friend too and I am grateful for that. I shall definitely strive to live up to your expectations and be as good a friend to you as you may be to me and I want to say also that; you can count on me always

Take care and have a lovely day.

Thank you.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

wen
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 19. April 2013 um 19:42

Like I said before now, I am sorry if I did appear not to answer your questions or not properly but no harm meant and you can be sure I will be honest and truthful in whatever I say or write to you because i believe that every good and strong relationship is build on trust and honesty.

Well, I have never been to Taiwan before and I can say I know a whole lot about there but I do know that its a nice place for tourist and I was looking forward to visiting there sometime before I meant you and now I have a better reason to come over there and that is you. Its not just your photo that attracted me but I had what i call a basic attraction on you and something in me said I should write and i was not really sure what to write and even after I wrote a short note, I was not sure you will reply and I notice that I was having a strong desire and hope inside of me that you will write and when you finally replied, I found out that I was kind of happy and excited and it just kept going and here we are are.

I can sense even now that there is something about you that is different and its special and feels good and I am willing to take my chance with you.

Do have a lovely day and I hope I can hear from  you soon again.

Hug and kisses
Mark

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

wen
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 19. April 2013 um 19:42

Hello  dear,

I woke up with thoughts of you in my heart this morning and I was wondering why I have not heard from you for quit some time now and then I realise how much I have missed reading your mail. May be you are busy at the moment but I would really like to hear from you when you get the chance.

May be if you send me a telephone number, we can talk when you don't get the chance to use the internet just like the last time; I have also sent you a telephone number just incase you find the time to put a call through: +447700093176.

I missed you though and I hope that your day is good ?

plenty of Hugs here.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema