Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Patricia <patricia.philip001@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2462 mal)

GerhardJ65
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

Standort: Gmunden
Patricia <patricia.philip001@yahoo.com>
17. April 2013 um 18:07

patricia.philip001@yahoo.com

Dear one , Please pardon me if my mail has startled you, since we don't know each other I am daughter of late lieutenant cornel paul philip I had been a female Medical student of the University of cocody in Abidjan cote d'iviore,West Africa, My late father paul philip was murdred by formal president laurent gbagbo admistration and left me and my mother Gloria my name is patricia philip. I am 20years old , My late paul philip owns many companies before he died which he left for my mother Mrs Gloria philip. Within a year of my fathers death, my Mother was killed by hired killers, after my mother was killed my fathers lawyer called me to hand over my late fathers documents to me, after my fathers lawyer have handed over the documents to me, my uncle started demanding for the Documents of my late fathers wealth. I now called my fathers lawyer, he came and told my uncle that my father made a will that all his properties belongs to me and my younger brother. After my fathers lawyer have made that statement my uncle started fighting against me to an extend he went and arranged for hired killers to kill I and my younger brother. The first time they came to our home when I wasn't around, my younger brother Emmanuel was wounded and two of our security men was killed also before the police men came, they had escaped, that made me to park out of the compound with my younger brother i thought it will be over that way but it continue happening, that makes me to stop going to school.Because i am afraid let something not happen to me in school premises,That is the reason why i contacted you as an honest person so that you can help me in transferring my late fathers money into your bank account. The said fund is ($6Million) six Million United state dollars which he had earlier confided in me was for the establishment of a medical establishment overseas,has been deposited into one of the bank in Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire in West Africa, I will offer 20% of the total amount to you for your help in transferring of this fund successfully to your account, and after transferring the money i and my younger brother can come over to your country and continue my education. please if you want to assist me contact in my private email for more details; patricia.philip001@yahoo.com Please do help me and God will bless You. patricia philip

Click the following to access the sent link:
North Perth Arts: Visual Artists Directory

source: North Perth Arts (http://www.northpertharts.ca/NorthPerthArts/)

*(The Email address of the sender has not been verified.)

*This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the entire address below into your web browser.
http://www.northpertharts.ca/NorthPerthArts/detail.aspx?dt=&app=118&cat1=377&tp=...

Ich kann die Kopfzeile nicht kopieren aber sende die Mail gerne weiter.
Ich hasse diese mailadresse, ist schon sehr eingeschränckt
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2013 um 18:45 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Patricia <patricia.philip001@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 17. April 2013 um 18:47

@ GerhardJ65

Jeder kann den Quelltext finden und posten. Eine Weiterleitung bringt nichts, da man dann den Original Quelltext nicht hat.
Wie alles funktioniert, kann man in den Boardregeln nachlesen sowie unter http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Erkennen

Bilder der Dame wäre auch gut.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2013 um 18:59 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Patricia <patricia.philip001@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 19. April 2013 um 18:58

Dieser formal president laurent gbagbo wird bereits häufig für 419-scam benutzt. 
So haben wir eine nahezu identische Story von <mariam_konate03@yahoo.ca> Smiley Smiley
Dann von <mariamkonate12@gmail.com> <mariam_konate@cantv.netl> Smiley
Der Text in der Konate-Version ist seit August 2012 nachweisbar.

@ GerhardJ65

Versuche doch einmal Fotos von ihr zu bekommen. Die habe ich in keinem der Konate-Texte gefunden. Später kann amn dann noch Dokumente anfordern.
Warten wir mal, was da noch kommt, dann geben wir die auch "nette Anforderungen" an den Scammer. Bimbo soll ja nicht arbeitslos werden! Zwinkernd
Die Konate-Texte kommen aus der Elfenbeinküste, passen also zu der Story.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema