Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Raymond <raymondcook007@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1866 mal)

ma-ria
Ex-Mitglied

Raymond <raymondcook007@yahoo.com>
25. März 2013 um 17:29

MORE ABOUT ME 
From Raymond Cook
6 Attachments122.7KBSlideshowSave All to Computer

Hello sweets,

Hope you are having a wonderful day,it was so good to hear from you and i am also honoured that you could share all you did with me,for a minute there i was scared that i would not hear from you again.

I must say that I feel i can share anything with you already so I'M going to let the cat out of the bag.I  like that of yours lovely Compliment.oh My Gosh such a cute and beautiful angel who have a great words and Respect kind of person you her Dear.I guess you should truly know who i am , I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be?

When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more. important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend. 

A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would 
be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND
I am 50yrs of Age I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an America man and a British woman. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends.. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol.

During my father's global movement, when i was twelve i left to study int lethridge Alberta in Canada. where i got the first degree in civil Eng and then i later moved on to join them back in the UK. My father died and she was left alone. I met my late-wife and best friend in Paris. she was a fashion model. Very good at heart.Actually i could say i met her in a funny way, would. explain that later.

My mother is old now and at almost 80 she cant wait to have a proper family, and i cant wait to have a happy home too. after my last project here in Dubai, UAE, i am quitting field works. Any other job would only require my attention from my home office wherever i go. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. 

I have a house in Paris where i found my Late-wife and got married, I have one in South Chelsea London, while i have no home.one in (U.S.A. in Atlanta GA )my father Original country were i live presently before going for this great trip here in Dubai. Would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when i look tense? I don't need a super model, i rather need a very good friend who knows when i am tensed just by looking into my eyes and a super woman.

The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, i would care less of cos Age doesn't matter to what am looking for in my woman as you know is just a number not all men know what the real love is all about. so i prefer to meet that great woman who know what the feeling  of love is all about. If I also have to tell you this am not looking for a child as under most but if by any reason my woman can still bear more kid fine that will be ok by me but if you can't bear more children i will %100 accept you that way you are. love, honest,caring, hate cheating,Here are the most important things am after in a relationship which can also lead to marriage.

MY JOBI 
am a global contractor. I do basically rig constructions and renovations. or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project here is my last on the field and I shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my late wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.

MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labour. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love any more and all we could do is play bingo,LOL. 

I saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read you, something that tickles in the heart, could it be love at first sight? maybe we could find that out,lol. I'm talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.

Now tell me more about you....what do you do for a living? what do you do for fun? what's your best colour? what's your best meal? how long have you been on the internet dating and what are your Experience with those men on the dating site, i mean how many men have you met so far also want to know which of this country in the world are they from, e.t.c

MY HOBBIES,I love mostly out doors for fun, like i love reading, listening to music and clubbing,Cooking,dancing,I love dirt bike riding,snowboarding, taking my boat to the lake, wake boarding and fishing and i also love visiting new places mostly going to an. 

Orphanage Home to help those little Saint Childcare's and lot more I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good  smile. I cant wait to hear back from you.Distance really  doesn't matter in what i am looking for OK, my dearest. 

Have a nice day my  ballerina girl Love.

Yours Raymond,

Spoiler:
From Raymond Cook Mon Mar 25 03:31:59 2013
X-Apparently-To:xxxxxxx@yahoo.com via 98.139.219.150; Mon, 25 Mar 2013 03:32:01 -0700
Return-Path: <raymondcook007@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)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-
X-YMailISG: udc2xHEWLDuchOJwG5yy4NA94xmy_ks3SC5rAyU7UsyoLZ9F
e4frXeTETtKrjmfgJ7KZ0rVwwrvo7uPUD8o_hv.OhhmyioRErELG.R2cOIKn
0yQm4RdLdAqJ3opQW.PBzO6fJmObR9rnl_0un8lIN.MORSsSEgDNlsNKXk9v
WjrER9lxM2fqglTpZIKjiV5XqGPxYehbmwfQ1iovEeY2vjYTYwKTBDV2gEcK
cj1ifGn96V.QenOEcmocwWtoeuEogofQeUWDHjo4GcoyvClAyoGWADrHz1pm
LVpd2YV07asjtB.HQaB7RUd50bRS9OFvRcQK5AysptA0MLIJtFgkiO82Wb35
kbcPOoNwm2RWj83OTXwYU_N7P.PUlYaYlRBGCXvqDSQAA4zW0Ggipnaxgkag
L8QbBpAeQMWZm_X19J8KGErt9a.LpsRNC5lTHwqbY2v4zS0EL0bbA.rdAlaM
eNG2HrWLE.zb_qAtN8xktnMPtUBYxs5cbLovtv4r6FJgzdFajNiV6dk69sGQ
B7uWDLg1eW_Kh.vx8Sol3PW61Ff3lVKA494S9P7HlSKJzqaSIUU.P5EI245_
yNNHgMT1HB9dEDCaAmPQIIwUzj4iE_7yoPX1NK4WlebXlhsz.QoxYOWaQCD1
3o0sH0XvvR8.B_5zjpt3Eqh9QKxse431e6kcyFunt4m8uduMFNRJgujuRZCV
HyX2kuqMLgnNWfhc.1ptLFqFcdGszqNsMKO1asfUHErkOdBiqiEHk1FadLx8
hNJEDp0nE6iytWFmVrqiP1YRY.O_fMwQcgD5huBrYUh9bgEktSa.iE_dP7eD
gau98mbA7HXaTWzcSA2q.LLuui3JeVx7wthj_U4FhUrKCcCISRxEDXe8zxnt
53rqUXsQYBOtf9PxzKRVkq9qBRupMLQ3RVCnnQTYVGifPu6ax91q5T7TWoXL
yIEAoKxbSsj_LkaLLWhbwyzTPyQ_EV_ynjEHR.bfDxOHgBExojGmbuievE9e
ysO.QEBc.NwkZdyIuigSiBYvToOyCc2f7AcTKHMjxgjfHcljLYOAOS8DFfNQ
nk21oqyMnQ1rAGEwhrQePNnjNGKNAO2aApXT5sbosiT6CfXrKUK.9PSSOEQr
BOQy1tOg7de2b2ODJIPoumOaUsCw1GHwymRg4yTuaal31uvkUTvpm.qs9XKA
Gsb3zXK4wUyVRO7imtGVrD_WlBjOm_nURdtCSuLbBH9tL_CihlSsNdbn2hEC
JmHI5ee6IFJGpiEot1IbF2ba46YSPUB._6jPCqD5n1ar9eNkFGWFTbdoj9ak
mgihGFPn.FLmqhGhEDhn7UQsnt_yez8DZdujjZ_0w3PoUPFldGWleeMi.SAo
uUwIpTabJCPfWHR4hwi0dQ--
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.42]
Authentication-Results: mta1004.mail.gq1.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm25-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.42)
  by mta1004.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 25 Mar 2013 03:32:01 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm25.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Mar 2013 10:32:00 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.164] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Mar 2013 10:31:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1065.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Mar 2013 10:31:59 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 945944.19748.bm@omp1065.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 84838 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Mar 2013 10:31:59 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1364207519; bh=24KlQk3c5FdA+Li+8GfoAGzhDexhLesanThlsYBLC9M=; o:MIME-Version:Content-Type; +KoOEuJ/LZeO8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  o:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  3pKe+vwh5oTwE=;
X-YMail-OSG: 6b9tsc8VM1lk0Pw1Tg.VK9.T346ppKFUcBkoG6PVQr0l4gW
4pPvYtBY2n4BapwqLBwnDbkNNfPQsbMmNv8TN2M8EuqdPk.mML32I8cOLSq9
QeEkbmUXyMhO.mXno5izXTzQUP7x81NRZ5aY_0kRVKwYs8nRIfqVo4N0n8Jp
2KyjvpC8cUherAK84B5NmX4b5iRn2yDJ67E43SixlBodT7iF6rf_Ge79ILaX
HfW1UmRmjWJSP_xUb4tcgsjEk7Na46R.XvJ_7ePgXG3Jo41TmIEXrX6gUq_u
53tRIdK7fex3jPUBOdVICIqHoXm0DM4KvvVdYll_sbitkPCw5rwhtME.7cDC
9ZQlUM3V3rTIcHiVibS9XunftpI9vI0ikrKUWdRm1XdJHEII6gtnGHtuZh6l
OfNTQLfhE7hOVADv2Y_DOKXI82EyapbHdqgVt9nLOgO9AIYezRWMn9ljQTA4
ULhZZJ6pldQF1Q0kjzFjPJdfH
Received: from [41.138.183.168] by web120804.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 25 Mar 2013 03:31:59 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530
Message-ID: <1364207519.61560.YahooMailClassic@web120804.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 03:31:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MORE ABOUT ME,
To: xxxxxx@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="333818238-1276594082-1364207519=:61560"
Content-Length: 183055
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. März 2013 um 17:39 von Opfer »  

Ray_and_Brown.jpeg ( 28 KB | Downloads )
Ray_and_Brown.jpeg
Raymond_out_side_my_balcony.jpg ( 27 KB | Downloads )
Raymond_out_side_my_balcony.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Re: Raymond <raymondcook007@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. März 2013 um 17:44

Mail über Lagos Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        41.138.183.168
Decimal:	696956840
Hostname:	41.138.183.168
ISP:	        Visafone Communications Limited
Organization:	Visafone Communications Limited
Services:	None detected
Type:	        Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Lagos
City:	        Lagos 

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 03:31:59 -0700 (PDT)

Bei Romance Scam mit gleichem Text und Bildern schon unangenehm aufgefallen... 

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54976

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #2 - 25. März 2013 um 17:48

Zitat:
before going for this great trip here in Dubai

Und die Mail aus Lagos!!!  Augenrollen 

Smiley   Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 25. März 2013 um 21:37

lovely007 christian/USA

Zitat:
Relationship            Marriage Only
Membership            Guest Member
Age            50
Star Sign            Taurus
Country            USA
Region            Georgia
City            Atlanta
Religion            Christian
Caste            Evangelical
Height            6'00" (183 cm)
Weight            11.1 - 13 stones (70 - 83 kg)
Build            Average
Complexion            Fair
Marital Status            Widow / Widower
Number of Children      2
Custody of Children      Other
Education            Graduate (Bachelors)
Qualifications            Graduate
Occupation            Self Employed
Income            £51,000 - £70,000
Eat Meat            Frequently
Drink            Occasionally

Zitat:
I have learned to be caring, loving, honest, faithful and very romantic. I am clean living, I do not smoke. I drink only on social occasions. People say I am generous I like to be helpful. I sponsor people in poorer countries. I will treat my marriage partner like very precious. I will like to surprise her with flowers and lot of love i mean make her happy for the rest of her life.... I will give and also show her what the real love is all about i mean the way any man has ever done before.. Any things a woman desires. It is nice to eat out at good restaurants, but I prefer cooking, i like the occasional candle lite dinner at home. My work allows me to go on many vacations each year.but the good news there is that am looking for a woman to settle down with and start my own dream business at home travel only when it's necessary.. I like to go to exotic as well as places of interest. But going alone can be boring., I keep empty for long weekends. I like entertaining and visiting family a

Zitat:
My perception of an ideal relationship: Nice woman of God who believe in Christian faith possibly, possibly not. Optimistic, happy caring woman who loves life, herself, others & is adventurous & maybe even wants to save the world. Someone who does not feel sorry for herself & is not afraid of life and is open-minded to new ideas. She is aggressive & confident but not pushy. Believes in being healthy, positive and understands basic human psychology and how life works. A woman who is beautiful and modest. Does not use her body to sell herself in pictures to men for attention; but uses her mind & spirit. Self-motivated. Wants to be loved and adored & gives the same unconditionally.

Paul Kovach http://www.peekyou.com/paul_kovach/287154466

Benjamin Paxton

http://www.myspace.com/555743143

Zitat:
I would describe myself as a kind, generous, easy-going person. I love to laugh and enjoy funny situations. I enjoy traveling and the adventures of the outdoors. Getting away is important because I think everyone should see what else is out there. I also like going to the movies, theatre, concerts, museums or a nice restaurant. But I am just as happy staying home and hanging out friends and family. I would like to meet someone who has similar interests, but who can introduce different activities into my life... I consider myself to be a fun-loving, very caring & easy-going person. I usually put others before myself. I’ll do anything for someone I love. Unfortunately, if you’re the only one doing anything in a relationship, something’s wrong. I find it amazing that I have to use a computer to find companionship when I commute with thousands of people a day. I want to wake up and fall asleep in that special someones arms. Someone who will pick me a flower for no reason. Have those romantic walks on the beach, snowball fights, goofing off and quiet times together. Not 24/7, but the romance does have to exist. I appreciate the simply things in life. I'm not materialistic at all. I prefer a homemade meal over an expensive restaurant any day. Someone to get rid of those spiders, LOL. Am I asking for too much? Just to clarify something since there are unfortunately a lot of profiles who aren't exactly completely honest. I put down "a few extra pounds". My definition of that is 20lbs, which I'm in the process of losing. Please be honest with your profile. After all, it is a first impression....I'm a simple man who enjoy with the simplest things of this life, but I need a woman to share with me this nice life. Serious relations, I just want to love and be loved, Honesty, respect. Easy, pleasant, interesting I don't look for an adventure;

paul1759

http://www.myspace.com/384661603

Zitat:
Ok, I am going to try this one more time and then I give up... I feel like that frog that just can't find the right princess to get that kiss...LOL (Namaste) Do you remember that first conversation that you had years ago with your best friend that just never ended? THAT is what I'm looking for... Just now wanting to get back into the whole dating thing after a four year dating hiatus and one heart wrenching attempt (I'm better now, thanks for asking...LOL). When I have time I try to get outside and enjoy the proverbial roses, I like to jump on the bike and ride, actually SEE the sights! What I am looking for is a friend, a companion, my soulmate, a little Heaven on earth...aren't we all looking for that? YOU KNOW, THAT PIECE OF THE PUZZLE THAT WE HAVE YET TO FIND. Someone who will love ME for me. I know that you are out there, I have just been looking too hard or in all the wrong places. I am someone who has a zest for life and am looking for the same. I love live theater, stand-up comedy and movies (havin' grown up with my mom and sister, I do watch "chick flicks"). One of my favorite things is going to arts and craft festivals, and check out the arts, music and culinary delights. I would enjoy all of the above, a hundred fold, with that special fiend sorry, friend...is that you? Laughter is a must, I love to laugh to the point that it hurts. That happens so little, but when it does...WOW. Understand, fair is fair, You've seen me...I will not respond to inquiries WITHOUT PICTURES... Thanks!!! Please know that my two girls are my world (I think they are Gods way of getting me back for not listening when I was younger) LOL! I need to have an adult conversation, I can only handle Sponge bob and Hannah Montana for so long... Not looking for you to be their mom, but to be their friend! I have taken the time to write this and you have taken the time to read this, so please respect WHAT it is that I am looking for, THX!

l_039.jpg ( 31 KB | Downloads )
l_039.jpg
l1_014.jpg ( 23 KB | Downloads )
l1_014.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema