Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lazzy <lazzi500@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2244 mal)

Biodiesel
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Bitte nicht drängeln!

Standort: Köln
Lazzy <lazzi500@yahoo.com>
15. März 2013 um 17:03

http://mybelovednet.com/profile.php?uid=175855

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
UID       175855
Full Name       Lazzy Dion
Birth Year       1989
City       Queen Creek
Country       United States
Sex       Woman
Interests (Personal Description)

The qualities I appreciate in a man are intelligence, trustworthy, openness, loyalty, care. I want to build a strong and a happy family with children with such a man.
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Mai 2013 um 14:36 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11629 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Biodiesel
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Bitte nicht drängeln!

Standort: Köln
Re: Lazzy <lazzi500@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. März 2013 um 17:04

Hello Dear
How are you and your work?.My name is Miss Lazzy.i am here to seek your advice of which i know that it will help me to overcome my situation,i have a very important matter to discuss with you.please i will like you to write with my email address ( lazzi500@yahoo.com) i will explain more about myself and my details,my pictures and purpose of writing to you in my next message to you.
Yours Lazzy.
       2013-03-14 03:49:37

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Lazzy <lazzi500@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 15. März 2013 um 19:30

Zitat:
<lazzi500@yahoo.com>

Hier sieht sie so aus:  

http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=563852
http://66381.homepagemodules.de/t3568f12-Tagged-Fake-Profile-13.html

Zitat:
lazzi
Hello Dear
How are you and your work?.My name is Miss Lazzy.i am here to seek your advice of which i know that it will help me to overcome my situation,i have a very important matter to discuss with you.please i will like you to write with my email address ( lazzi500@yahoo.com ) i will explain more about myself and my details,my pictures and purpose of writing to you in my next message to you.
Yours Lazzy.
Hello, I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or meet ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you. I want to find out if it's possible for you to deal with individual as to investment.My dear i will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now.I will make my proposal well known to you.I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

I am Stella Arakoni 23yer old girl from Liberia in west Africa,i am a daughter of late Dr.Gabriel Arakoni My father Dr.Arakoni was the personal advicer to the former head of state president Charles Taylor who is now in exile,before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father my younger lovely sisters while am in the school before the incident, It was only me that is alive now,and i managed to make my way to near by country where i am staying as a refugee now,

The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also to help me to transfer the money that he deposited in finacier company over to your possession.the amount is (US10.3 Million dollars) he made this deposit some years back,the money was deposited as a family tresure which i am the nest of kin.Please i am asking you to stand on my behalf as my partner to claim the money out from the security company and transferd it into your possition.I have made up my mind to offer you 25% of the total money,while the remaining will go into a productive business for me,

As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this transaction to be well know to you and i will give you the contact of the financier company so that you will contact them formore verification.please attach your direct and full contact address as you reply to me,as soon as you received this letter,i will be waiting to hear from you, Yours Stella. Please you can send an email to my email address
( stellaarakoni54star@yahoo.com)
stellaarakoni54star@yahoo.com

stellaarakoni54star

http://bn.netlog.com/stellaarakoni54star

Zitat:
Hello Dear
How are you and your work?.My name is Miss Lazzy.i am here to seek your advice of which i know that it will help me to overcome my situation,i have a very important matter to discuss with you.please i will like you to write with my email address ( lazzi500@yahoo.com ) i will explain more about myself and my details,my pictures and purpose of writing to you in my next message to you.
Yours Lazzy.

sweetgirl23

http://www.lovepool.de/bad-essen/members/sweetgirl23/

Zitat:
Hallo, ich bin sweetgirl23 (weiblich, 23 Jahre ) und komme aus der Umgebung DE - Bad Essen.
Ich bin:      Single
Ich suche:      Mann
Kontaktart:      Freundschaft
Sternzeichen:      Wassermann
Augenfarbe:      braun
Haarfarbe:      blond
Grösse:      170.00 cm
Gewicht:      50.00 kg
Figur:      schlank
Raucher:      nein
Über mich

The qualities I appreciate in a man are intelligence, trustworthy, openness, loyalty, care. I want to build a strong and a happy family with children with such a man.

LOVE23 BABY

http://members.modernghana.com/ghanahome/members/Default.asp?qk_id=8719&action=p...

Zitat:
Body Type:      Average
Hair Color:      Black
Eye Color:      Brown
Height:      170 cm
Love Status:      Single
Sexual Orientation:      Straight
Drinker:      No
Smoker:      No
Ethnicity:      Black/African Descent
Religion:      Christian - Catholic
Languages:      English,
Education:      High School

Zitat:
I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I'm looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future wife. We'll have our joy, our success and our problems which we'll always decide together. I'm a very open person, and I don't like hiding anything. I want to give all my love to the man of my life. And my wife will be the only one for me, because I'm a very devoted person. I hate lie and betray, and I'll never let them come to my home. I like life and think that it's always very interesting and full of surprises
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Mai 2013 um 14:32 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema