Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kseniya <Ksenovalna@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1165 mal)

Harald
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bad Kreuznach
Kseniya <Ksenovalna@yahoo.com>
09. März 2013 um 05:59

Hier nochj ein anderer Name dieser netten Lady
mit anderer Mailadresse.

Andere Fotos, die denen gleichen, die hier schon unter Nadezhda <krasotkalife@yahoo.com> <krasotkalifee@yahoo.com> aufgelistet sind, können gerne noch nachgereicht werden.

Von: Kseniya <Ksenovalna@yahoo.com>

An: 

Betreff: Hello sweet.

Datum: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:38:05 +0100

Hello my gentle friend xxx.

How are you my dear? I missed your letters very much!

Your letters always improve my mood and give me a beautiful smile on my person!

I am very glad, that I have such friend as you! My life became more colourful and interesting!

It is very pleasant for me, that my letters bring to you pleasure too.

Thanks for your attention. I always wait your letters and certainly new photos! I hope at you have a new photos for me?

Photos are done by my girlfriend. Some photos to be old which have been made last summer.

Harry I have really answered all your questions, that you have set to me in the last letter.

Yes there were some questions on which I not could answer. But why you think, what I am not fair with you?

I the real girl and I here for real relations!!! And very much I hope, that you as for serious relations here.

Your letters always makes my day! My mood becomes excellent, when I receive your new letter!

From your letters I receive much positive energy and heat!

I feel that with each new letter we become more close to each other.

My life really changes every new day and you the reason of these changes. Your attention is necessary for me. I feel lack of your attention constantly!

I feel very easy and comfortably with you! It seems to me, that we have friendship many years. Smiley you always understand me and share my ideas!

I would like will get acquainted to you in a real life, because you the surprising, kind and good person! I hope that sometime this desire will be carried out!

Yesterday I went with friends on a concert author's songs. It was pleasant to us very much! I shall try to explain what it. Smiley It not a concert pop stars and it not show.

This performance a little known musicians and singers, which independently compose the songs and sing them! It is the real music and the real singing.

Each singer sings own voice. It is charming! You saw something similar? We have received huge pleasure!

I want that my spring mood has passed to you! Today really excellent day! This evening we go to walk in park with girlfriends! I shall miss your letters!

You the best friend for me and very gentle kind and lovely person! I am very glad, that we have found each other!

I say goodbye to you up to the following letter!

Have good day.

Always yours friend Kseniya.
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Februar 2014 um 00:34 von scambuster »  

Xenia_3.jpg ( 126 KB | Downloads )
Xenia_3.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Kseniya <Ksenovalna@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. März 2013 um 08:26

@ Harald

wir brauchen noch den Quelltext zu der Mail. 
Außerdem posten wir nicht einfach irgendwo rein, diese Dame hat eine andere Mailadresse und daher eröffnen wir immer einen neuen Thread  in Scam or Noscam. Wenn es sich dann um die gleiche Dame handelt, dann verschieben wir das dann in den offenen Bereich.

Richtig erkannt, die Frau haben wir schon unter

Nadezhda <krasotkalife@yahoo.com> <krasotkalifee@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. März 2013 um 08:31 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Kseniya <Ksenovalna@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 09. März 2013 um 10:22

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley