Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Grace <gracekapduro@yahoo.com> <rev.maxwellamojo@yahoo.com> <rev.davidmaxwell@yahoo.com> <info@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <admin@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <wiretransfer@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <df.lawrenceconsultantant@bsdmail.com> (Gelesen: 4608 mal)

Paultier
Ex-Mitglied

Grace <gracekapduro@yahoo.com> <rev.maxwellamojo@yahoo.com> <rev.davidmaxwell@yahoo.com> <info@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <admin@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <wiretransfer@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <df.lawrenceconsultantant@bsdmail.com>
25. Februar 2013 um 21:07

Dearest One,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Grace Kapduro and i am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary camp here in Senegal where i ran for refugee with the help of UN force due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary camp and i really need help from you by encouraging me with good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr. Ellison Guneid Kapduro, who was CEO of (GUNEID INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

My day is very boring over here in refugee camp Dakar Senegal, in this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the house of very harsh father, there is two hostel here one for men and one for female,so i am living in female hostel but here is not comfortable to my health honey,no money for some tablets,the food we are eating here is just for managing but i hope by God's grace i will come out of here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran  away in the middle of the war and there is no contact, the only person i have now is Rev. Father who is heading the missionary. He has been very good  to me since i came here but i am not living with him, i am living in the women's quarter. The Rev Tel number is (00221-772818825)  when you want to hear my voice, call his office phone and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to answer your call.

As the regards  of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is contrary to  the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now took place, please i would like you to know that i have my late father's death certificate and another certification which as time go on you will know, here with me which i will like you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is ($5.3 Million US Dollars).

So i will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country. I can't withdraw the money by myself due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permit to do, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal.

I have got in touch with the bank through email and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, i also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation, however, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since i am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amounts of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that i should decide on if i should continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this property, like i said i want you to call me because i have allot to tell you. l kept this secret to people in the Missionary camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father because he is like a father to me, have a nice time and think about me. my dear, this is the email address of the Reverend (rev.maxwellamojo@yahoo.com) i hope to hear from you soonest.

I still remain yours for ever.
Grace.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: gracekapduro@yahoo.com
Received: from nm24-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.213.161]) by
mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx009) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0LyQyM-1Uu3eJ3u0k-015q8N for
<xxxxxv.xxxxxxx@gmx.de>; Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:17:32 +0100
Received: from [98.139.214.32] by nm24.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Feb 2013 10:17:29 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.203] by tm15.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Feb 2013 10:17:28 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1012.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Feb 2013 10:17:28 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 859682.38457.bm@omp1012.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 18278 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Feb 2013 10:17:28 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1361441848; bh=xUHZhLxezysLi/5wJXi4dnwRojjGq2nzK/QpxRVZn88=; o:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 2dmlDfio7VGng=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  o:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  rLIjWmJ8tnbTA=;
X-YMail-OSG: lDUN90YVM1kuSoRlHcCjj2KBXXvINoVxpnUb3qj30Pmc07a
9D54JdkH5tpCslvsHspiz8hmkI4f23MXB2DWM_kCN1cWdn2jTjcJcPxzuxl.
_Mb_GxSeOeR_Q560VhTesMr9h.GKe8tEcmILvGkAMHJgPau2U5dWrN3AeZL5
QCpnWaKTBj0F5WPFwmV1QL0LxV0e7f1AT2X81Ls_sjcEQH7dHHQKKU6oYZLn
m.UEhNfRmaGjVlxBooAlILSHHpxxXU0UBCjSSVU7.jfpYbIDCEJpShPSPtwf
2ADNM_3uW2uvikO0jx5s0hKGtbXwVMlE7bbOPyeKRqz06M8K7FngKR_6CAYo
kkP3TDOaX1BLKgsuhlkQES_.xIegIaD0.TXsh9_FiUoKhiMbi55aJfPHCwwR
z7yHjkZ.vX8uWKMTocbaPobrCEeXlJQiLEN0FZJml3k.iCHnQHj6QlrJHZbP
bVeSEhzC2ckmdT__FFh9VJXG4a17syp5Qa8Ki0lvnRyyBd0lhT0HzNqZzr7o
vwcEJhcHtMtSDn8qi_TLZ.3HQHNUctgzRNWMGICyHIiFqpFMVP.91argZMzQ
YQ5WhpZHD41rupSvd5bjXWq_FCE.Lwg3u8SolQumwifhDa4YKVA--
Received: from [41.82.138.91] by web162402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Feb 2013 02:17:28 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.134.513
Message-ID: <1361441848.16365.YahooMailClassic@web162402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 02:17:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Thanks dear! it's all about me, please can I know you more ?
To: Mxxxxxxxxx vxxxxx hxxxxxx<Xxxxxxv.xxxxxxxx@gmx.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-853603208-251310665-1361441848=:16365"
Envelope-To: <xxxxxxv.xxxxxxxxx@gmx.de>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:xQeuBu9u5qU=:mOcg9LHaCeKpOYUvbVZnJj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X-GMX-UID: YWxraK1HO1N1a9czlWps77FEU7pwRpmQ
X-Flags: 1411

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2013 um 12:57 von Webmaster » 
Grund: afr11597 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Grace <gracekapduro@yahoo.com> <rev.maxwellamojo@yahoo.com> <rev.davidmaxwell@yahoo.com> <info@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <admin@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <wiretransfer@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <df.lawrenceconsultantant@bsdmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Februar 2013 um 00:04

@ Paultier

Smiley

Bitte liefer den Quelltext zu der Mail und Bilder nach, wenn Du hast. Wie Du das machst ist ausführlich in den Boardregeln beschrieben. 
Ich weiß nicht ob das Thema schon verschoben wurde, aber bei einer neuen Add. beginnen wir immer erst im Scam or NoScam. 

Zitat:
00221-772818825

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7728XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Tigo (Sentel)

Die Nummer finden wir auch hier:

Vivian Diagne <viviandiagne@yahoo.com> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=264094

Die Bilder dort sind bei uns auch bestens bekannt.

Zitat:
rev.maxwellamojo@yahoo.com

Fatima <fatima_kabashi@yahoo.com> <rev.maxwellamojo@yahoo.com>
Evelyn <evelyn.kabashi1@yahoo.com> <rev.maxwellamojo@yahoo.com> <info@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <admin@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <wiretransfer@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly>

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2013 um 12:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Grace <gracekapduro@yahoo.com> <rev.maxwellamojo@yahoo.com> <rev.davidmaxwell@yahoo.com> <info@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <admin@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <wiretransfer@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly> <df.lawrenceconsultantant@bsdmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 26. Februar 2013 um 10:05

Bei Ro-mantik schon als Scam durchgefallen: 

http://www.ro-mantik.com/scam-gallery?sorted=1&sort[user_createdat]=desc

Zitat:
grace_lovebaby from Romania , gracekapduro@yahoo.com (24) Offline User is trustfull Kisses 4 Kisses
Last seen online: 2013-02-22 13:07:58
Email address: gracelove10001@yahoo.com

Das Profil dazu: 

http://www.ro-mantik.com/user/grace_lovebaby

Zitat:
grace_lovebaby - 24, gracekapduro@yahoo.com, Romania            
THIS MIGHT BE A SCAMMER!!! DO NOT SEND HER/HIM ANY MONEY!!!
The Email Address Of This User: gracelove10001@yahoo.com

Age      24      
My qualities are
-
At parties
I don't like parties
My first date with you
A candle-light dinner at home
Things that turn me on
A bubble bath together with candles and red wine
My hobbies
-

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2013 um 13:11 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Paultier
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 26. Februar 2013 um 20:21

Zweite Nachricht

My dearest love,
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. (If you want to call me call with the Reverend number (00221-772-818-825) and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel the time of calling is 14GMT-16GMT London time or 2:00pm-4;00pm African time). And please inform me in my email the day that you will call so that i can tell the Reverend father to be available.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this  money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 30% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i will continue my study.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of  kin to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

CLYDESDALE BANK PLC OF GREAT BRITAIN

info@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly
admin@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly
wiretransfer@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly

The name of the transfer officer is  David F Lawrence.
Telephone Number: 00447031876888             
FAX Number:    447031820661
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Ellison Guneid Kapduro
Nationality:           Sudan
Next of kin :          Miss  Dorin Kapduro
Amount deposited:     ($5.3 Million US Dollars)
Account Number:        CBAUK745608902586/QB/91/A

Dorin is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Grace is the name that people and friends know me with. The money is being deposited with the name Dorin Kapduro. Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

I have mapped out 30% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling  documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!
Yours Beloved Grace,

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2013 um 12:55 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Paultier
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 26. Februar 2013 um 20:22

Dritte Nachricht

Good day dear,
How are you doing today? I hope you are fine and in good health? Honey Thanks for your message and I'm so happy That God has sent you to rescue me from this predicament and my earnest prayer to you Is That God himself will bless you abundantly in Jesus name, Amen. My Love I have told the bank everything about you and they now wait to hear from you. Please i will like you to fill the form below and send it to the bank with their address below OK all you have to do is just to fill in your name and country OK

wiretransfer@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly

Mr. F David Lawrence.,
Transfer Officer,
Clydesdale Bank UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Sir,
I am Mr. .................., From ...... ......................., And Dorin Kapduro is my partner from Sudan but now living in Senegal as a refugee, she recently contacted me and requested that i assist her to transfer the amount deposited by her late father Dr. Ellison Guneid Kapduro in your bank account to my bank in my country. Therefore, Miss Dorin Kapduro is my partner and i am her next of kin. I will also require That You Adopt an arrangement to transfer her $ 5.3 million Fathers as Quickly as Possible to my bank account. Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Name of Depositor: Dr. Ellison Guneid Kapduro
Nationality: Sudan
Next of Kin: Miss  Dorin Kapduro
Amount deposited: ($ 5.3 million U. S. dollars)
Account number: CBAPK745608902586/QB/91/A

I have asked my partner to contact you for that Matter. Thank you and i await your kind reply soon
Sincerely,
Mr. ...............
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2013 um 12:55 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Paultier
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 26. Februar 2013 um 20:25

Vierte Nachricht von der Bank

TO 

BANKING & FINANCE

LEGAL/TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
CLYDESDALE BANK  PLC OF GREAT BRITAIN.
ADDRESS:Head Office Clydesdale Bank PLC.,
  Registered Office:30 St Vincent Place,Glasgow,G1 2HL
Telephone Number: 00447031876888
FAX Number:    447031820661
  PLEASE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ADHERE STRICTLY TO THIS DIRECTIVE

Attn: Mr, xxx Von xxx,

We have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Dorin Kapduro. In view of your request for claims, closure and transfer of US$5.3M belonging to late Dr. Ellison Guneid Kapduro,'s an Sudan Nationality.

However, be informed that before we can effect further transfer, we need to receive the following proofs from you to ascertain that you have been nominated by his next of kin Miss Dorin Kapduro.

(1) Forward a scanned copy of your identity or passport.

(2) A copy of Deposit Certificate issued to Dr. Ellison Guneid Kapduro by our bank.

(3) Present a copy of late  Dr. Ellison Guneid Kapduro's certified death certificate.

(4) Present a power of attorney dully signed and notarized at the notary office in Senegal.

(5) Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support from the high court of Senegal.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and information are part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distant relations who might have had access to his privacy.

On receipts of the above documents/ information, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer.

If you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer Manager.
Mr David F Lawrence, email ( df.lawrenceconsultantant@bsdmail.com ) for more clarification and directives.

Regards.
Yours faithfully,
Mr David F Lawrence
Tel: +447031820661
(Foreign/Wire transfer officer)

CLYDESDALE BANK  PLC OF GREAT BRITAIN.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: rev.davidmaxwell@yahoo.com
Received: from nm6.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com ([77.238.189.63]) by
mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx001) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0Luxer-1UsNPf22j3-0107Dw for
<xxxxxx-v.xxxxxxx@gmx.de>; Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:51:46 +0100
Received: from [212.82.105.244] by nm6.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Feb 2013 18:51:46 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.237] by tm16.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Feb 2013 18:51:46 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1002.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Feb 2013 18:51:46 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 156799.47518.bm@omp1002.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 19575 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Feb 2013 18:51:46 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1361904705; bh=Q1fFNe1tU1OkntMH5CBUOcXZRg+SUgQKWDTWhX7P8UY=; rom:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 0MYDaz/V8VDsE=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  rom:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  IPhpztG/eSKK0=;
X-YMail-OSG: .ZTlj8kVM1nTH8BxofvppKyplGXNr1rCTRkqCUHFxDyJ38B
XeEIRmV7fR5xBeZQeEGQ.z_H6DV2Bp64DrVWKd1H0Jumkar2_eAzD3L1U52N
FRHT90jvBP20Q994w52INL7M6CqKJJZpF.0DKV6sE9SgdYsMPf4KWycNS9x5
YclTA_cBlwfkez95z07YxNQjGW6zRG22dc9ImfXN2vvEODsVxwkd6sPRus89
nHiXiHGJ6ZsbguojofYFqMXNaT8TpwCn9hEcdIq6eqqjcCoJ818f0dKNUvNo
WnQmNkWzJ7L5zqTxfwY2mnpw9B6PTNZgoy.Uu3F_bsjN1JmHZLxmXJ_bihim
R3Ss0cP7hzQ6GGclaZubY2P_zLC.T8vfWAUcxzxcs7G07yI7.LA_l.ViyPI9
YvsD_hjIxVzhho4yJwh3pFOmIQ0Qw23jSIjKVp6w22KR0itKJDwkGFmahfpD
LuHMcb4IVbMPx5WEoTLvDl.2y7haylDYZPTZhF6bcKU_qsBmW62ShOEy.LfL
eF97DsrKofpt29OCu72h16FLRBYQtYTXUbRm_wCveYEbBqmZeEKHVX5CzI3h
f1HhmPgjcR_sHmGTZNP_kYh_TN2g1wCpJiN2zBMJu0AGgWWdOQsR2jpUcHVz
q2joy1zbMXa93cSstpURiAuBAUxWASbIRsibDwczUEkjnyRLFGImlMzmzuzD
TYls9xtiH52ziRTImXENiINWdyf5ii2WJHsy8W9bqnPE9QUuTdoBk6dtG0.X
J1D_or9RWrC3YIlh5UyQhfLmty4aCuwAg4USYifstMUmjlnvr5pf3J_rBTT5
GKO3CuipKWc_8a3gahtsvDlLz0Tnc5mVbftQplkZVONw6EBUKr1XVtMXVgKB
vXlHkLBRiJ6bcByQknwB81OEpsiLMP2hkrACsr.q4WckvgPXMCuI.NV5zLrm
BjoV3x.Q-
Received: from [41.82.94.13] by web28906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:51:45 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-RocketYMMF: rev.davidmaxwell
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.135.514
Message-ID: <1361904705.1141.YahooMailClassic@web28906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:51:45 +0000 (GMT)
From: CLYDESDALE BANK PLC <wiretransfer@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly>
Reply-To: wiretransfer@clydesdale-uk.biz.ly
Subject: CLYDESDALE BANK PLC OF GREAT BRITAIN.
To: Xxxxxx-v.Xxxxxxx@gmx.de
Cc: gracekapduro@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="368313653-1393960277-1361904705=:1141"
Envelope-To: <xxxxx-v.xxxxxx@gmx.de>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:Mra7xlzNSnw=:s4+CAvuknBZGTAmltR2jPU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X-GMX-UID: Nzg2MdQhF2dIRolhh3Uwz6dIWjLFcJQW
X-Flags: 1401

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2013 um 13:02 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 26. Februar 2013 um 23:21

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2013 um 12:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #7 - 27. Februar 2013 um 00:28

Natürlich aus dem Senegal, woher sonst.  Augenrollen

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.82.138.91
Host 	41.82.138.91
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

@ Paultier

Mich würde noch ein Quelltext von der Bank interessieren; wäre nett, wenn du den auch noch senden könntest.
Das sind Fake-Domains, da die Clydesdale Bank eine eigene Domain hat, die richtig lautet: cbonline.co.uk
Du hast doch hoffentlich keine privaten Daten von dir weitergegeben!?
Und die bsdmail.com gehört zu GMX.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2013 um 12:51 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Paultier
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 27. Februar 2013 um 23:49

Natürlich habe ich keine persönlichen Daten weiter geschickt Zwinkernd
Ich bin aber am überlegen wie ich weiter Antworten kann, damit ich mehr über ihre Vorgehensweise erfahre.

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2013 um 13:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #9 - 28. Februar 2013 um 00:38

Mail über Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.82.94.13
Decimal:	693263885
Hostname:	41.82.94.13
ISP:	SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Dakar
City:	Dakar 

Zitat:
from [41.82.94.13] by web28906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:51:45 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.4 
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2013 um 12:52 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #10 - 28. Februar 2013 um 00:58

Zitat:

Noch eine Mail Adresse für den Betreff!  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2013 um 12:52 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #11 - 28. Februar 2013 um 13:08

Chicken George ist wohl ein ganz schlauer Smiley

Zitat:
Received: from nm6.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com ([77.238.189.63]) by
mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx001) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0Luxer-1UsNPf22j3-0107Dw for
<xxxxxx-v.xxxxxxx@gmx.de>; Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:51:46 +0100
Received: from [212.82.105.244] by nm6.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Feb 2013 18:51:46 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.237] by tm16.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Feb 2013 18:51:46 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1002.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Feb 2013 18:51:46 -0000
Received: (qmail 19575 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Feb 2013 18:51:46 -0000
Received: from [41.82.94.13] by web28906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:51:45 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.135.514
Message-ID: <1361904705.1141.YahooMailClassic@web28906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: CLYDESDALE BANK PLC OF GREAT BRITAIN.
To: Xxxxxx-v.Xxxxxxx@gmx.de

Mister Reverend David Maxwell arbeitet wohl in der Bank, anstatt seine Schäfchen zu bekehren.
So ein Vollpfosten.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema