Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Irina <saista234@gmail.com> <abc29irina@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 8604 mal)

hannesseiner
Ex-Mitglied

Irina <saista234@gmail.com> <abc29irina@gmail.com>
25. Dezember 2012 um 22:07

Merry Christmas from Irina 

25.12.2012 um 05:52 Uhr 
Von: <saista234@gmail.com>

Hello,
This is Irina from Russiancupid.com.
Merry Christmas to you! I wish you all the best in your life! I hope you have wonderful holiday with your family and friends.
Thank you sincerely for telling me your email address and starting our correspondence. 
You can be sure that I find you interesting, and that my attraction for your description would be very strong. But I look for many things in a man. I love to see the way he talks and describes his wishes, interests and dreams. 
In my next letter I will try to write you more about myself. 
You seem as an intriguing, and interesting, and thoughtful, and serious... Now I want to see your smile and have fun, and be like a teenage boy who has found his first love!!! Can you do that? We will see...
I also want you to express yourself in every way that you desire... there can never be too many words or too much communication... I want to hear your words, your thoughts, your feelings... I will send you back to you next time...
With affection, Irina.

Merry Christmas from Irina 

25.12.2012 um 18:59 Uhr   
Von: <abc29irina@gmail.com>

Hello,
This is Irina from Russiancupid.com.
Merry Christmas to you! I wish you all the best in your life! I hope you have wonderful holiday with your family and friends.
Thank you sincerely for telling me your email address and starting our correspondence. 
You can be sure that I find you interesting, and that my attraction for your description would be very strong. But I look for many things in a man. I love to see the way he talks and describes his wishes, interests and dreams. 
You seem as an intriguing, and interesting, and thoughtful, and serious... Now I want to see your smile and have fun, and be like a teenage boy who has found his first love!!! Can you do that? We will see...
I also want you to express yourself in every way that you desire... there can never be too many words or too much communication... I want to hear your words, your thoughts, your feelings... I will send you back to you next time...
With affection, Irina.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2014 um 01:11 von scambuster » 
Grund: ru10373 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Irina <saista234@gmail.com> <abc29irina@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. Dezember 2012 um 23:35

@ hannesseiner

Ohne weihnachtliche Grüße kennen wir den Text auch von Olga <2782olga@gmail.com>!
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Januar 2013 um 12:42 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Antwort #2 - 17. Januar 2013 um 19:15

Jetzt hat sie mich angeschrieben.

http://www.russiancupid.com/de/profile/showProfile/ID/2401991

Profil:

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2014 um 01:18 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 17. Januar 2013 um 19:25

Hello,
This is Irina from Russiancupid
With affection, Irina.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.212.170) smtp.mailfrom=saista234@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: saista234@gmail.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-wi0-f170.google.com ([209.85.212.170]) by BAY0-MC4-F43.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:57:32 -0800
Received: by mail-wi0-f170.google.com with SMTP id hq7so4793652wib.3
        for ; Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:57:31 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=x-received:date:from:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version
         :content-type;
        bh=Ln9VLMJfLoCNX15k72l+s7kn9EPYl7OyaRmYW3eWI7U=;
        b=IUvP8/bI+HHxCMY2RYW9JZTwnEpK/j8veUM/wSlc7iX2rnjhTdKbAEPREwqxBs1tNS
         wyOaat8+v2QrFavxPmbDErijeoPdCOYcH582lvty9VhwhNj+Lh1Sc26lHRoTIrpbFbzF
         yG+tUVZKLTnbIU7GO2f7m6xuAYnEog8Ed0PdNSg0bpDBJxwcOBzvXZWePuwNG2nOE4MY
         TGWeVCPQjewaxug7eFXupwVjDX24qv1JgqMCvPvkabuWbM3vqTZWXegHx0mZOuUOH6tU
         EIaws3iqwgLvd2xZOgkq7ZO3aZ3tL0SNHv53nec/CEF71iqKsT4T14YALs5mLeJPleSy
         iP3g==
X-Received: by 10.194.172.228 with SMTP id bf4mr10018950wjc.38.1358445451293;
        Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:57:31 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <saista234@gmail.com>
Received: from [10.99.32.141] (sos-15d81.adsl.online.nl. [81.69.123.129])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id p3sm13838932wic.8.2013.01.17.09.57.10
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
        Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:57:29 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:20:20 +0100
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1947217298.20130117192020@gmail.com>
To: 
Subject: This Irina from russiancupid
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------2D1F361202A6F1F"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Jan 2013 17:57:32.0623 (UTC) FILETIME=[1FBF5DF0:01CDF4DC]

------------2D1F361202A6F1F
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Niederlande

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	81.69.123.129
Decimal:	1363508097
Hostname:	sos-15d81.adsl.online.nl
ISP:	Online Breedband B.V.
Organization:	Wanadoo Nederland BV
Services:	None detected
Type:	 Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Noord-Holland
City:	Amsterdam 

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:20:20 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2014 um 01:28 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 18. Januar 2013 um 18:17

Dear xxx
thanks for an answer. It was good to hear back from you and read about you.
I  decided to write you long letter and tell about myself, so you will know me better.
I was born on 14th December 1983, so I am 29 years old; I am a Sagittarius, and I behave like one, because I like to perform! 
My entire family - parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents - say I was the happiest baby they ever knew, and that I brought joy to all of them every day. They all used to fight to see who would get to care for me each day! I don’t have any brothers and sisters; I am the only child in the family.  
Now my parents are pensioners and they live in the village, which is not so far away from Izhevsk. They have their own garden there. I visit them every weekends.  My parents are very nice people and they are all I have in my life.
I live in small apartment in Izhevsk. I am not an owner of this property as this is expensive to buy own property. I rent this apartment. 
My education:
I am university educated, and I studied Sociology and Economy. I consider myself to be extremely bright and intelligent. I write extremely well and I am a very good speaker. I “have a way with words!”
My career:
I have been in sales & marketing for five years. I work in small private firm in Izhevsk as a manager. If this is interesting to you I can tell more about my work later. 
My personal life:
Unfortunately, I have had a difficult time finding true love. I have never been married, but I had serious relations for more than two years with a man from my city. Unfortunately or fortunately our love is died. Because of these issues, I am kind of alone. 
My personal information:
I have grey eyes, brown hair. My hight is 167 cm, weight is 52 kg. Maybe it will help you to imagine my measurements. But you can see my appearance on the picture I sent you too. 
I live in Izhevsk. This is city in centre of Russia, about 1350 klm from Moscow to the east. This city is located in region called Udmurtian Republic with administrative centre in our city. 
I am a very strong woman in my mind. I have been through a lot of bad moments, and these bad happenings have only served to make me stronger and more determined to find someone like you and make a new life. I am optimistic, and I have no particular desires about family. I could be happy with or without children. I want to make you happy, but I also want to spend my years in quality time with you, children or not. I will work hard to see that we have what we need…
My good habits: 
I do not drink or smoke or take drugs of any kind. I dress well, with matching colors and styles. I am always sure to match my makeup, hair, shoes and bag, and dress appropriately for the occasion. I do not “dress up” very often anymore, but I have plenty of clothes for that if it is necessary… I like to work around the house by vacuuming the floor, doing laundry, ironing my own clothes, and cleaning up the kitchen. I like to grow plants as well. I love many kinds of sports, camping, go out with my friends, visit theatres, cinema... I like to read books and in the last time I am interested in psychology, philosophy, history. I am NOT lazy and I am quite pleasant to live with. 
I do not curse or say bad words, and I rarely lose my temper. I am a pretty calm and understanding woman, and I like it when everyone else around me is happy, so I try to make them so.
My bad habits: 
I can be too happy and too sad. Sometimes I allow my emotions to get the best of me. I am very hard on myself when I fail at something. I also am strict with children. I believe that children respond to stern discipline as well as wonderful love, and I give both. Some men do not think I should be quite so stern, but I believe sometimes it is because they are too lenient, and allow the children to be the bosses of things. This is not the way I was raised. I was taught to respect parents, grandparents, and all adults at ALL times.
What I want:
A home (a simple one), beloved husband, and enough money to take care of problems and travel. Beyond that material things are not important to me. 
I want LOVE!!!!! I want a man who is: 
Honest and true, communicative, loving, intelligent, funny. I am here to find love. For me is not important the age, life experience, nationality, the location does he lives, or what creed does he has. All those things can be replaced if there will be understanding, special inner feeling and attraction between us. I believe in love and I think if people do love each other, they can cope with all the problems and life obstacles. Don't you think the same?
I want to be with matured man who knows how to love, who is able to share his life with mine, who can care about me and who is able to show his emotions, feelings, his loving side. I need smart, serious and considerable man. 
I want his to love me beyond words; to kiss me (really kiss me) in the middle of a crowded street and always want to hold my hand. I want him to like going places and doing things, but I also want him to be perfectly happy when it snows so hard that we cannot leave our house for days, and we simply spend the hours together in bliss, never running out of things to do or say!  
I need you to know that if you want to be with me, it will take some time to learn about each other. I will write faithfully, send photos, answer all your questions, and eventually give you a wonderful and happy life, full of laughter, joy and new surprises that you never imagined! If you are romantic, I am your woman. I am the MOST romantic person you will ever know, and I will prove it!
If you desire me, I will fall in love with you as no other woman could. You will never have cause to doubt me or question how I feel, for you will know… 
Ok. Please tell me about yourself. I want to know everything about you, about your character, your life preferences, your ideas about relations in Internet, your city and family. I want to know you better. As right now, I want to notice that I feel very good about what I've found out about you from your description.. I am also very happy to see you look at this as a start of a very serious relationship and I want to meet you one time, because you are, probably, what I have been looking for. If you are as nice inside as in your profile, I would be happy to continue with you.. 
I am very serious with my intentions and hope you don't play games too.  
Please let me know if you find my letter interesting?
Your new friend Irina

Spoiler für Quelltext:
K7r1WtoqsZ2dWNEe5GmkrIkq05mQ8WSMCb/k+KcVd8Rn8yjfUnRgQxDJOrH20hUVlRbP1uww=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.214.45) smtp.mailfrom=saista234@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtHRD0yO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-bk0-f45.google.com ([209.85.214.45]) by COL0-MC2-F10.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:54:05 -0800
Received: by mail-bk0-f45.google.com with SMTP id jk13so2127203bkc.18
        for ; Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:54:04 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=WEqMH3ny1h82l13GmgAD8Q0vH8ykdxFqdmxmgOhAO2M=;
        b=R1pBeCmlJS0B0pDCmQANlfcLsepORQv2OVVkVxvIGYyhNVeGhwU9hL9aBLLWGD3RLU
         ncklNLWDeAXqbIKl4Tkr04Mc6XUYI4A+rceHIiq9o5/jGy6tC6BhIstOUUdrHm1QiwRZ
         KFdHVzjGgx1aeX6SKs2TxBM6bTjZRh4BgcQpOpvAcDz8baYWZxRVwBS/PLdaFK4P0BSq
         FcoIQtnGWpEPOLho6aTaWvCiUkQqwAr1YIaEYHecK0BJ07c0R8DLMFav49fYK/bPMiNz
         unMDQDs0exI1fSfKlImFGnFQctiVrYHFqtupJFJcxkujx3SO17hS2Wdl0vPTx4YGOl3n
         Hpow==
X-Received: by 10.204.148.130 with SMTP id p2mr2710235bkv.10.1358528044261;
        Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:54:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: from [10.99.32.141] ([95.211.38.161])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id c10sm4438501bkw.1.2013.01.18.08.53.16
        Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:54:02 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:44:01 +0100
Message-ID: <105610203.20130118094401@gmail.com>
To: 
Subject: This is Irina
boundary="----------988162153B5160"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Jan 2013 16:54:05.0473 (UTC) FILETIME=[6CEC2110:01CDF59C]

------------988162153B5160

Leaseweb Niederlande

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	95.211.38.161
Decimal:	1607673505
Hostname:	hosted-by.leaseweb.com
ISP:	LeaseWeb B.V.
Organization:	LeaseWeb
Type:

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:44:01 +0100

Zitat:
I live in small apartment in Izhevsk.

Und immer wieder einreichen über die Niederlande?? 
Da steht wohl nen Umzug an.

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2014 um 01:27 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 19. Januar 2013 um 20:12

Hello , my dear friend xxx!
I joy getting that long letter and photos from you.  I really glad that our relations have a good start! I like you very much and it is important for me to be close friends first and than something more. Our correspondence will show if we can grow in our feelings. I am glad you want to know me better. I am really interesting in knowing more about you, your life, your dreams and interests.
I will tell you more about me, ok? I have already told you a lot about my character, dreams and wishes, but in this letter I will tell you about my interests and preferences. This is long letter, but you should be patient and read this to know more about me. Sorry if I will repeat some things about me.
I am honest, sincere, reliable, kind, careful and energetic. I have a creative and inquisitive nature I think that it is impossible to be happy if you are alone.    
As I told you in my first letters I have many friends, I think it is because I am very open person and tell everyone what I think. I have well relationship with my co-workers and we celebrate our holidays together.
My friends consider me sociable, understanding, self-confident and optimistic person with a good sense of humor.  
Most of my friends have their other half, but I am still alone. I tried to find man in my town, but I was not lucky. I met man who wants only sex or short relationship, many of men in Russia drink much and I do not like it. I already told you about my interests and hobbies. I can tell you more. I like very much playing tennis and I try to play when I have a time. 
I’ve never been outside of Russia, but I like to travel. I did not travel much in Russia and around the World. Every my vacation I spend in my town. But I would like traveling and discovering new places with you. 
I like reading about many different subjects and this can be from adventures, politics, and survey reports to other academic works. I like history and languages and my next target to learn new language. 
Classic music by German and Russian composers is of my favorite to listen while I write and read. I like listening Latin and light pops but nowadays I cannot stand long to listen Metallic or hard rock style of music. 
My preference for food is the seafood and good quality wine is one of my preference to taste. Actually I am not a good drinker and can get drunk after third glass. I like quality values of life but this does not mean that I look and go for expensive things. I more call about qualities in social side.
Actually I do not like giving huge question list to know the people and I rather prefer doing it as daily conversation and better, face to face meeting in future.
Izhevsk is the capital city of the Udmurt Republic, Russia, located on the Izh River in the Western Urals area. It is served by Izhevsk Airport.
Formerly an engineering town, it was established as a place where all manner of metalworking was done, especially the manufacture of machinery and weaponry. Izhevsk is the site of one of the most famous arsenals in Russia, at which Mikhail Kalashnikov designed his famous AK-47 assault rifle. Kalashnikov still lives in Izhevsk. There are also automobile and motorcycle production plants - the vehicles bear the brandname IZH (ИЖ). The city is also the birthplace of current NBA player Andrei Kirilenko, who has the nickname "AK-47" (from his initials and uniform number with the Utah Jazz). 
During Soviet times Izhevsk was a closed city, with restricted access for foreign people, due to the large amount of military manufacturing that was done there.
In 2006, Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez visited Izhevsk to tour the Izhmash manufacturing center where many modern armaments and other goods are still produced. During this visit he announced his government's intention to purchase a large number of Izhevsk-produced rifles.
Izhevsk's most notable museums include the Kalashnikov Museum (weapons), the Arsenal Museum (history of Izhevsk), the Galina Kulakova Museum, the Gallery of National Arts (paintings), the "Galeria" Arts Center, the Izhmash Museum, the National Kuzebai Gerd Museum (part of the Arsenal), and the Gennadiy Krasilnikov Apartment-Museum. The Presidential Palace is also popular with tourists.
You know xxx, I am really tired to be alone and you can not believe how it is terribly to spend evenings lonely, it is the most boring time for me. I really glad that I met you in my life and I do not want to stop our relationship, I want continue it. I know that we can be more just friends in future, we just need not rush and everything will be fine, am I right?
I am one man woman and think that love is very strong feeling. I believe that love must be a feeling that lives forever. I'm looking for someone that is easy going with a good sense of humor and ability to laugh in life and love it. I believe in physical attraction and intellectual connection are mutual must be. I do not think age is important to me, but I would prefer a mature man who knows deeply how to treat his woman. I am looking for someone who will bring a smile on my face... Someone who will love me and accept me for who I am.... I want to find my soul mate who will also be my best friend, a loving husband and a person that possess a loving heart, needs to be loved. I have a lot of love to give and share with someone who can receive that love and then give love in return. I don't claim to be the perfect woman but I will try my best for my "husband" .I know you might think that you're not perfect but everybody has some imperfections, we must improve and recognize ours mistakes.... I am a lovely woman with great and good thoughts, nothing bad but I would love to explore with my lover fantasies of ours desires. 
I do wish and want to see more photos of you; it gives me a good idea of you. I do wish and want to hear more from you and your wishes and desires for the future. Don't hold back because this will and might make us closer. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Believe me that I really want to know you better,
your new friend Irina

Spoiler für Quelltext:
GitIalJS44l5/suasSuD0qPDjqn2F4cm8aG9qMzq8rKwgG2ubtkbjLRGE8VqmRo7NEMShe9U=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 74.125.82.171) smtp.mailfrom=saista234@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-we0-f171.google.com ([74.125.82.171]) by COL0-MC3-F30.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 19 Jan 2013 09:25:30 -0800
Received: by mail-we0-f171.google.com with SMTP id u3so1265315wey.16
        for 
; Sat, 19 Jan 2013 09:25:29 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=81PgKUfFzQpAjcXDhyCDyIW1+TdqCfUfmsKuZxRJh/U=;
        b=G54RBF3v9Uz0W4W2cnGjTWG4nXXpI/AWLsfXk9Q8vH+0lE86W4jkoMhKn3raL1PME0
         hUglgWQbXPUL3LFiISqabXtXBgh9T6zLECxHZoCOcMxFAjf1G2zwWet1i2+wBWWveuT7
         0Nh3QzEHd2l7g9ypiJeNVajQgQ6IMpD+XdPy1wjGO/zAGCVspsRUB8U2sfOuJz61V9ON
         GKFisTZbGNOWbfEIDmJQEIobb8Or7hDo2J8fDFVzNyfgp4sTtOHyIOpFzP2brx4g03bE
         31JFqHLLlw8J7nIvj/q1G4jfxbOFeQBAOiZ47Z9mgGY3VbYEllzelspfpT/HhespBw3f
         J+LQ==
X-Received: by 10.181.13.75 with SMTP id ew11mr8795993wid.9.1358616329102;
        Sat, 19 Jan 2013 09:25:29 -0800 (PST)
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id s16sm12765437wii.0.2013.01.19.09.25.19
        Sat, 19 Jan 2013 09:25:27 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 14:26:50 +0100
Message-ID: <1185854160.20130119142650@gmail.com>
To: 
Subject: It is Irina again
boundary="----------102177F8C42986B"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Jan 2013 17:25:30.0167 (UTC) FILETIME=[FAB35C70:01CDF669]

------------102177F8C42986B
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

Leaseweb Niederlande

Code
Alles auswählen

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 14:26:50 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2014 um 01:30 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

hannesseiner
Ex-Mitglied

Irina <saista234@gmail.com> <abc29irina@gmail.com>
Antwort #6 - 22. Januar 2013 um 21:23

My dear xxxx,
Thanks for letter and pics.
I so miss you at these times and to me there is an emptiness in my life that only you can fill. My love for you remains as it always has. My patience too remains strong as with my work i can at last see the light for our future. My days are driven on by the thought of our being united.
We must work hard together to fulfill our happiness, to make these dark days turn to distant memories. Every relationship has its bad days as well as its good. But with love then these bad days too will become distant memories. Together in love we will overcome all obstacles as we will overcome this separation. I am prepared to share all with you to make sure that we will always remain side by side.
I know deep down within me that i have found the person that i should be with, i also know now why my past relationships were doomed to fail. For i would never feel truly happy until our time together. I know that they say god works in mysterious ways and how he is working now is so mysterious. He made me wait my entire life to find you and when i do, he continues to make me wait. But i think that he does this for a reason, to make us truly love and want each other and i know that i truly love and want you.
My love, I so very much believe that when we meet we will become the envy of every other couple. Our history may well read like a fairy tale, and i am so sure it will end as they always do with the prince and his princess living happily ever after. Maybe in years to come they may well make a film about our love for each other, and how it overcame so much. I must admit it has the makings of a film that may win an oscar!!. 
My darling, my days pass sadly without you. But my determination to be with you continues to grow. I wish to be able to hold you closely and tell you to your face how much you mean to me and how much i love you. I know we will be happy together and that we will have so many good times together. We will overcome all and everything together. For our love will conquer all.
I miss you so much and i long for us to share our lives. I pray that your week will be as wonderful as it can be. And i hope that very soon we may make our plans together for the week. I as always will be constantly thinking of you. My love for you my darling is just so strong and it shines from me. Write soon as it is such a comfort for me to read your new letters and your continuing love and affection towards me. I send all my love to you and pray that the day we can make plans for our meeting will arrive quickly. 
My love to you my dear, take care, Irina

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: saista234@gmail.com 

Received: from mail-bk0-f46.google.com ([209.85.214.46]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb002) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MKH6E-1TwRXJ2dZ0-001wGM for <xxxx@web.de>; Sun, 20 Jan 2013 19:03:07 +0100 

Received: by mail-bk0-f46.google.com with SMTP id q16so2701199bkw.5 for <xxx@web.de>; Sun, 20 Jan 2013 10:03:07 -0800 (PST) 

Received: from [10.99.32.141] ([95.211.38.161]) by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u3sm6846845bkw.9.2013.01.20.10.02.55 (version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128); Sun, 20 Jan 2013 10:03:05 -0800 (PST) 

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:date:from:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version :content-type; bh=uiLX1p8cO73DB83sjnlNTNgvCdMASzipnraOviQA3PI=; b=z9G8l3I1g992ez1pVxpE6iNObXrJxcORmrwy4AjQRR1x/oavz/4QM5FNALK4nSFg6g luClmKRQqCtJrFY6NKJUTJ1Qo/AhwHaixvChUiqmLAfQtW6pT+vHEHNE1y3q1ljgbace nJZg0TPiQLVnu29rXZfsq03UDuNVWOrXkXjVZiW8/dnVC4u7sadEgl4i19htvu7DuHxY 5pBj1D+xsjgKGSaD9TeIZlSNdCdPlvlCo+iNxerKoQH6IVofXlDarrgqDpRYtm4q+Ibq O+mo15/Ze88FFPEpCJ4ozNnBcBjNIw18qhkXcZfBm/jsl7gbGA3LcnA9i1BHndxw1SP0 Amxw== 

X-Received: by 10.204.6.87 with SMTP id 23mr4227963bky.78.1358704986916; Sun, 20 Jan 2013 10:03:06 -0800 (PST) 

Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 19:22:46 +0100 

Message-ID: <1615421553.20130120192246@gmail.com> 

To: xxxx@web.de> 

Subject: hi 

Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=----------BAF5123D8CA7B2 

Envelope-To: <xxxx@web.de> 

X-UI-Filterresults: ;V01:K0:cl0GODfo:nCATLKT2Si/AeigY72C5QrG8YcxCha92sFW tBzbjGGAfrzJHjx1NpqrtNfaYdzfBKGyECIy0xjbcZmciDLyyd/vf0PQmD7lHFO0ZV/JmGU J40kRl2r0hl3YDiuzD1RMBrqfnjc+MP4lZUUB4f8lBDDu/BgSTOYj4MsGLlmAnsrCmUyV4f Mqoaykh2xCChIc7cQ/hCtWo0OpCSpFJIuXSiOPPNdRxkE+IcHFhi8B96Cc7Uf4cKKsXJxnJ e6pTERaxyHDF6KnueLBo1HOX9a9UFHlIG44bWLljAesIoL+rDWHvndGI+Uru+xX7pmu4XYP RNi7tqGmFfqFZJnTDQlwLoSQQ3Q+D+JzNbtwLwYQXDjM6/jeLF1uqu89YLpoHnCBWlMJRAl X+U97QjGTAaw46Rh6hVq+yNk7vRA4Ir4tKVPfRIa5oAXerGIseU7H+lB4mvsLxj/efDygOx XcFb/qDCHoZcFTNSPugqGWR7ipHBPrdTPJRp2rJOzVrbtW/uOiBOz2WeDAc6nh6MqYM0hMG NX30wnypsw9WnYxBJpaKv8ax1ERJXD1eAnU6hG2n24YTR4bGcenc12zd/VHEfUe87FDA0A2 LY7aEzihbzqyIVc7UYxZfXQYVGtwsIet9PG6cRDUDOA4y3WYi38qeTm70pDLZ35BNyw+dyH FqIbK4R2Es+HBckmPX4mPJcBHviRIu7qchsS/YPJLnImdJBsVGuj7SyIm+La1OIHv0ZcWNy BC6d/HVJP6nEaaIyNVNN0BoJhbNOFRC+4EJ08uZhVyPtblVE6aI+GFVJV23lHPtd9FONFSX 0UCBBV8okFQORZhD2Vkb4PDlVDZvuLywjOQFQZuQEI4e1r0YWku/ujEkI4DZi2J3vlyUSRo 147QSbiKVDxdQmg0UDOdCNEafqEx/AnxPH/GKOmT8oXv5HSQ86FFpC/k4XyXxstkXh9rD5N KwhmO2PaiZLGMwpsXxFLT7+quRW7m2vD70heMNMZZqLuaup4tz4/6t4MYhioTjAFPkjVgQ/ FjRqQAdlRr6XPOWddSn/da+r6nvFX+TTTib3nufQSvT32oFnOdkwoBRZ9QyPuhRiQ4r+ups borfVLWYZg==

Leaseweb Niederlande

Code
Alles auswählen

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 19:22:46 +0100 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2014 um 01:31 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 25. Januar 2013 um 12:24

Hi, xxx
Did you get my last email? I wonder, because I still didn't get your replay. If you are interested in me, please send me even a few words. I really wish to find out more about you and maybe become your girlfriend.
Have a nice day.
Irina

Spoiler für Quelltext:
0uslz3xWGbtXkFfU9jAe24/CRSqqT3STvEsV+JIKyUorjVlS5Uxd/fqRDGHhXVNPkRDSsk3w=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.214.51) smtp.mailfrom=saista234@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-bk0-f51.google.com ([209.85.214.51]) by BAY0-MC4-F9.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:00:13 -0800
Received: by mail-bk0-f51.google.com with SMTP id ik5so1106447bkc.38
        for 
; Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:00:13 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
         :content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
        bh=SmjNJJUrI4F3EfWnOB/eUZ9Wvkam+hjvxC4LNOg6RqI=;
        b=wR3GzLsIGKEQdxPcUvB1gnSRAa2Q4BEANfSzfgKbIZd9/hxcYs6nnN5c+nfRCeWTFS
         bSJp4muIYWPHrh33VzsHqhqtwcmLlfaTb69PX2MXtcqosByijtbsDz5avAfxFjjv3ikx
         43c0iDU5HSdgShxmmuJoX6QZ89Fl6RDmo1tr31bm5+0Cf4F6hGBwaqKAYyCu8vnpQxBg
         K4ymqej+8CJcLOcutU68SzXQ77d3bepsxeonLDNt4Qdc1IdnKHntwu3zrFtP+F96HJ6V
         S/GWmAJL/K1goUKtxDB+wtP+qbvgfOL5EPE+x/HMSuNPeZm9F2BvWxcFY8XjaVSyr7Nl
         N9Iw==
X-Received: by 10.204.5.211 with SMTP id 19mr1423996bkw.42.1359082812956;
        Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:00:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: from [10.99.32.141] (91-64-3-144-dynip.superkabel.de. [91.64.3.144])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f24sm909544bkw.4.2013.01.24.19.00.10
        Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:00:12 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 21:38:29 +0100
Message-ID: <1518405274.20130124213829@gmail.com>
To: 
Subject: Where are you 
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Jan 2013 03:00:14.0134 (UTC) FILETIME=[18CFE560:01CDFAA8]

Berlin, Deutschland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	91.64.3.144
Decimal:	1530921872
Hostname:	91-64-3-144-dynip.superkabel.de
ISP:	Kabel Deutschland
Organization:	Kabel Deutschland
Type:	Broadband
State/Region:	Berlin
City:	Berlin 

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 21:38:29 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2014 um 01:32 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 27. Januar 2013 um 10:56

Hello xxx,
I hope you are doing well and you have smile getting this letter. I was pleased to hear from you and read about you. You seem like a good person for me, and I would like to continue to know you better….
As you could see in my last letter I have a lot of interests, countless interests. I am fascinated by all of what life has to offer. I am very comfortable with any topic that comes up in a conversation and if required, I can discuss at great length many thought provoking and stimulating subjects. History, philosophy, computers, social interactions, and sports, just to name a few… I crave knowledge, I love to read, I like quiet times at home and I love the outside too. I love to take walks outside and trips to the lake. I like to ride a bicycle and go with a group of friends in the summer time every week to ride together. I am comfortable in almost any situation. But I know that there has to be a proper balance. There is a time and place for everything.
I like to cook outside on a grill and maybe make a special dinner for you, a romantic dinner for you at home. I can be a very romantic person. I like to go the extra mile to show that special someone in my life, how much he means to me.
I want to be able to go to bed at night and say “I love you” before I lay my head down. When I wake in the morning, I want to say “I love you”. It just makes you feel sooo good to be able to say that, wouldn’t you agree?
I am a strong woman as you could find out, but I am a sensitive too. I like to share what is on my mind and what is in my heart with the man that I love. I would expect that he would do the same with me. I tell you that there are certain movies that can still make me cry.
I  was  a little skeptical about finding love on the internet. I have
had a few conversations because of Russiancupid, but nothing that seemed to amount to anything. Well, that is, until you showed interest in me and have written a letter to me. I believe that you are changing my mind as to what is possible on the internet! I have a good feeling about you, with the things that you have written so far, and how interesting you are, I like very much your description. I want more than anything to meet you in person but I do feel that you and I will have many more conversations before that happens. I am hoping that the things that I have said in this letter to you, tell you that I am serious in my intentions for a relationship that could possibly lead to becoming wedded. I do not play games, but you should realize that by now. I wait patiently for your next letter, and I am happy that you and I have made this connection. I hope that you have a wonderful day! Thank you for writing to me.
Irina

Spoiler für Quelltext:
y70gMKrvAEvrNW1cOH7CPfMF8tDp6H6Yp+lEnbf+ktXVse5PsaN0JeS0Xw6+R8dAFjomFwDQ=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 74.125.83.53) smtp.mailfrom=saista234@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-ee0-f53.google.com ([74.125.83.53]) by BAY0-MC4-F6.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 26 Jan 2013 09:43:44 -0800
Received: by mail-ee0-f53.google.com with SMTP id e53so667407eek.26
        for 
; Sat, 26 Jan 2013 09:43:44 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=S8xGc4axilq4pGtdFLFn2D28tS4VzMMwILHq9rI6Jds=;
        b=agwCcRs2KAkJluhgeLXL8plQ1pcg7aAS58CVU5KsUvq2KjlIlSybs2onDyrrQ3uuJf
         gua+CngjjqSk9OWkIXtn4/BkrMKbHyXC/adicuS5exH8tHofUeeXoT7v88WiYp2ApgM5
         10fZo+/pK0V/q1HpdllYKt0ZJ7+zGrYmcmLJgK69WI9tfYKI39LhBbnmHgvyKQphlCDP
         r2tdopDjtssLbBqB6b/8yYMAD4L/KqWB+cb2E4erxFUOpBaAGbkoHy+JlfkCamUEXI5S
         rJxxzoCuTk5UdKpCkvs4sLTZCAOeqo1JaO9I2j+M9Vx5JU8oYBthjdTRPfsL5MRwdpu4
         lyLg==
X-Received: by 10.14.219.3 with SMTP id l3mr32231501eep.5.1359222224128;
        Sat, 26 Jan 2013 09:43:44 -0800 (PST)
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 43sm7419243eed.10.2013.01.26.09.43.38
        Sat, 26 Jan 2013 09:43:42 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 19:23:59 +0300
Message-ID: <939487298.20130126192359@gmail.com>
To: 
Subject: Irina
boundary="----------2AC122B3CF57180"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jan 2013 17:43:45.0019 (UTC) FILETIME=[B02CC4B0:01CDFBEC]

------------2AC122B3CF57180

Leaseweb Niederlande

Code
Alles auswählen
Services:	Suspected network sharing device

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 19:23:59 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2014 um 01:35 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 01. Februar 2013 um 07:13

Dear xxx.
today is 29.01 and I still didn't recieve your answer! Many days without
any line or only word from you. I don’t ask you for a reason why you 
have stopped writing to me. Please tell me I am a still your friend or not?
Send me only one word (YES or NOT) and tell me about our friendship.
My heart is full of sadness..... but don’t worry about me, I am guilty
because I dreamed about love, pure and sincere love story for us and now I don't know what is between us...
Again..... I pray you will tell me if I am still your friend and if you
want to continue to write me or I must try to forget you? (for me is not
easy to believe that this is true....? )

You can be forever in my Heart and Mind (Love is not a joke).
Warm regards. Irina

Spoiler für Quelltext:
28RCSBvSwWchuJR2PZ6amYd8EF1spo4j21LCdIc+1Jnn8E+/wMjZ3Id+TfPIsx8RulNIFHKY=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 74.125.82.172) smtp.mailfrom=saista234@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-we0-f172.google.com ([74.125.82.172]) by COL0-MC3-F5.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:19:20 -0800
Received: by mail-we0-f172.google.com with SMTP id x10so728660wey.3
        for <
Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:19:19 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=dmrsQsQM0r781sndlCBje2+7sCG1iWkG3NfvlfHUAfs=;
        b=cjdCPAabkFm4+jOvdm+nVRkODr0lCBKicZuj1I0D+rdAy+qKvZP+viVXv3fLABf0w5
         jqLl5xGLuOtwDDAOl08clIJ7EU5R3JlKCcjFT7Q8nc7aNB2ux4qXf0ZZoXiy98gBceR0
         gUsX6uW+l21+R8TFF5+MHRBh/N0CxaORxmCTk1582CIvUNKbhw5jnk+uikEZZx2WdxWJ
         HLPkOrJwcVKfKCTfuOBGw1ewGmJSZW81i6U9YtVmm51ofL6w6BjxefwGvxdEQcBjtIEu
         jANzn3Ui0XDr0VuXfmdpX1d26y6D/xqE1CIyPSIy81mokE5BVH9dSqzsNcXJlXTc/FxY
         Cmag==
X-Received: by 10.194.178.33 with SMTP id cv1mr5086416wjc.46.1359497959328;
        Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:19:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: from [10.99.32.141] ([109.132.176.254])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id w5sm5699907wif.11.2013.01.29.14.19.16
        Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:19:18 -0800 (PST)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 02:14:54 +0300
Message-ID: <1101466003.20130130021454@gmail.com>
To: 
Subject: Why you don't write me Stefan?
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Jan 2013 22:19:20.0831 (UTC) FILETIME=[AF86B0F0:01CDFE6E]

Verschleiert über Belgien

Code
Alles auswählen
IP: 109.132.176.254
Decimal: 1837412606
Hostname: 254.176-132-109.adsl-dyn.isp.belgacom.be
ISP: Belgacom Skynet
Organization: Belgacom Skynet
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 02:14:54 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2014 um 01:33 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #10 - 03. Februar 2013 um 16:30

Hello, my dear xxx.
I believe, that you are very much busy and you don’t have time to write me. I wait for your letters and if there is nothing in my mailbox I become sad. You became as a dear person to me and for me is important to know, that I am still in your mind. 
I have many dreams about you. 
I am waiting for your answer. Write to me as soon as you can. 
Kisses, Irina

Spoiler für Quelltext:
1a28jTUG3OJ8wiW44hoVtgQx9o0nTPfgQym8zPgYKj6boVwGDg5RVrzyrLpkzv2hBB8d3HSo=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 74.125.83.43) smtp.mailfrom=saista234@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-ee0-f43.google.com ([74.125.83.43]) by COL0-MC3-F3.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 2 Feb 2013 23:08:37 -0800
Received: by mail-ee0-f43.google.com with SMTP id c50so2768557eek.2
        for <>; Sat, 02 Feb 2013 23:08:36 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=bEME67T2cNlDaNvvEEQfDcEB7b47VA+oiiOoxt/X/co=;
        b=xQCdMSfcl2D0nqWaVvbKRheKJonGN/IFX9IN+PBMcunToIHah9IzaAof2+LTuJ6nUY
         xKy8x0NB6xHwzNOeWcQ//5O1lYBsM3m9BRkjG40BuISM6Ph3o670LWLBjzlnKOFvL9o0
         agCZBtTEIr0IKPieDeQhvXMdoi4rz9TJiVCuAJ30zjS7CThXh5yIvuRN/4gQBeWL2KO6
         55W/y3UN3E5pkop8JG3oYLW7Z2CJSSFokjKt2sReyUWKgLwAsZ2oXCkyTXbhgCzWdXZF
         E9g6f1ihGND41Rsv9eYvdCCpu5M2s4kx2UIGVmlep15CKBpTbyZkaeYaIzLhI2gIT65j
         fxig==
X-Received: by 10.14.220.1 with SMTP id n1mr57796432eep.16.1359875316125;
        Sat, 02 Feb 2013 23:08:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: from [10.99.32.141] ([87.118.125.83])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f6sm20941042eeo.7.2013.02.02.23.08.34
        Sat, 02 Feb 2013 23:08:35 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 10:06:50 +0300
Message-ID: <716694044.20130203100650@gmail.com>
To: Subject: Where are you again MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Feb 2013 07:08:37.0235 (UTC) FILETIME=[49786430:01CE01DD]

Deutschland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP: 87.118.125.83
Decimal: 1467383123
Hostname: ns2.km33134.keymachine.de
ISP: Keyweb AG
Organization: Keyweb AG IP Network
Services: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 10:06:50 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2014 um 01:33 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #11 - 08. Februar 2013 um 19:29

Hello xxx. Where are you? Why you don't write me again... Does it mean that you are not interested in our relations? Should I forget about you and start new search? Too many questions in my mind.... and no answers right now.
Please tell me if you want to keep our contact and continue to know me? As to me, I am very serious and I really wish us to become a couple. I have an inner feeling that something is possible between us. 
Sincerely, Irina

Spoiler für Quelltext:
OD47lp9Z6sM3Z8WJE4WwpCosxk1qUWAjO22PDlsf1J0PbPbuXrPVt2YF4TY2UjNzqDoIRmZQ=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.215.170) smtp.mailfrom=saista234@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-ea0-f170.google.com ([209.85.215.170]) by BAY0-MC2-F24.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 7 Feb 2013 11:40:25 -0800
Received: by mail-ea0-f170.google.com with SMTP id a11so1283951eaa.1
        for <
Thu, 07 Feb 2013 11:40:24 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=37URZW8t0Y4SUf+683kNWa1fL00R1oyxdh2sygxqSbo=;
        b=XTJ/58k/cFyQ+1oVbc4tNTpe5//aP7/g/z2OcdZL+q0tg20UO7YM5g/PAJMqNeQYeG
         jC1K507Z7trcnErtagNYaSzUlfdSXXiXKzvfWZ4hiiER48pNDUkUKew6Z48EVVbkcQcS
         MJG8iN3s1YIr+v+Myb3cYTp23ips15lH4K1bwkLGfRp94eGGX4Dq3mW6Bhbcy2rwmx5Q
         TvizY8Jn1AWyJPmO7FuX/N+KxERerMLJ4N7pGnZwuLlxDNeAZIckO+mA5cndFBfH/810
         987jtBNm8vGxNNrvIsZ6zjyFckWh2RIB11R4zYoAO8e/Sveu87zY8mWl0fUdCf5z3VVv
         E1CQ==
X-Received: by 10.14.2.5 with SMTP id 5mr7199263eee.30.1360266024075;
        Thu, 07 Feb 2013 11:40:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: from [10.99.32.141] ([87.118.125.83])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id o3sm43649386eem.15.2013.02.07.11.40.22
        Thu, 07 Feb 2013 11:40:23 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 22:15:27 +0300
Message-ID: <11610164233.20130207221527@gmail.com>
To: 
Subject: Why you don't write me again...
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Feb 2013 19:40:25.0399 (UTC) FILETIME=[F9AEFC70:01CE056A]
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2014 um 01:24 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #12 - 08. Februar 2013 um 19:47

Mail über Deutschland   Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	87.118.125.83
Decimal:	1467383123
Hostname:	ns2.km33134.keymachine.de
ISP:	Keyweb AG
Organization:	Keyweb AG IP Network
Type:	Corporate

Zitat:
from [10.99.32.141] ([87.118.125.83]) by mx.google.com with ESMTPS; Thu, 07 Feb 2013 11:40:23 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 22:15:27 +0300

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

hannesseiner
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 15. Februar 2013 um 20:04

Siehe auch #11, Trucker105, vom 08.02.2013 Derselbe Text!!!  Textautomat oder Satzbaustein?

Hello xxxx. Where are you? Why you don't write me again... Does it mean that you are not interested in our relations? Should I forget about you and start new search? Too many questions in my mind.... and no answers right now.
Please tell me if you want to keep our contact and continue to know me? As to me, I am very serious and I really wish us to become a couple. I have an inner feeling that something is possible between us. 
Sincerely, Irina

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: saista234@gmail.com 

Received: from mail-bk0-f49.google.com ([209.85.214.49]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb004) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0Lan4y-1UmJje1zNg-00kcZZ for <xxxx@web.de>; Fri, 15 Feb 2013 18:45:22 +0100 

Received: by mail-bk0-f49.google.com with SMTP id w11so1667917bku.22 for <xxxx@web.de>; Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:45:22 -0800 (PST) 

Received: from [10.99.32.141] ([87.118.125.83]) by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id z5sm18014075bkv.11.2013.02.15.09.45.20 (version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128); Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:45:21 -0800 (PST) 

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:date:from:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qsDPqF+dSG3xxe25WAFIHYMDGJeMnORLk3x1LW5dRWk=; b=T0u3gYADVLCNEM3huy9U4HJRdtSTGVVavPiv4FCQ1O4hy2gzmkntaGBic6LdW0jyOk K6qGzZyfdSBk163maiMwTZN5IFZyvlAAr+6m4GnFoTYyfqDLIsDHVzhKan5/ndpIPi+7 hffShlndrvueqET+TsS2ORwknH4BnJLGFtT3vJ2ZLNZo/Hs+Eg6AnuBUvIbPw8e146qg grmrqQujbcmrRckKB+21xTyA2hLVqYBOqmlrbssXpNeVB9F306cTp7kUXkjaVaSpUJyW IIRKU1ClGp6ZkaIwaLnVwA5hVnpokrz9S9YA5PDCKfUsIsxDi2Nk/6T6/jeLWiL71Rrl z0rQ== 

X-Received: by 10.204.127.14 with SMTP id e14mr1153227bks.95.1360950322215; Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:45:22 -0800 (PST) 

Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 20:13:12 +0300 

Message-ID: <205740535.20130215201312@gmail.com> 

To: xxxx@web.de> 

Subject: Why you don't write me again... 

Envelope-To: <xxxx@web.de> 

X-UI-Filterresults: ;V01:K0:Ad2S6wna:b9xO993TT9RuH3AU3Mj/0IC9gY6AtxORnya usPVr7yT+zHTlRGapay/Itp/OgkGDRogfaeH4ml+s21jxyw30b5A0NUNAKHxatvEzPXMShQ ZQGxan3FiFJuIxStq4cses3dAKsNWj+AhOxR6VyhhQZidC7dbBPSuHCdKtcInjhaUCoWF/M ckF4BqyZtJ3fqxQjFf1K9UR/kHXtDgyGFEPMr43K0szEe5FDfVyhBKL+xqRz9QR7SowvxYv l71wv3JqfO4Af5Xkz+9auxWRvh5eTjQk9bjpoZCMhmRBUxYYdn2fkD1KIZJYNlJcFqsH7zX oqwY7iuW0xq+P8HQanHN7ocTqKCmiXUB83dBjOXkGhAS14IG3mPJxnqxuYNFheNfrQzL8Vq pGvYKdiH0otrjTSnsuSLjy9fH82i8nEiVPxpWMx25msbFEuhDgp6tpiZWpO6XRgy+dY2YLd LErLS1K2sGhxFMJAJ7OzGdMp0rbei1XRFVUzpDZcCYma4ARY4ltu4wf2VKpNpuXW2GZ61hM /8odPh/n8CnX/68+joeazHxlRkjZNjY4RoN3nAq3i0zr2Ng4pnJM0cbIrOefmG0eS62/mTN Rwj+PZU9IXMf3HfJhDLhsXBRSc2+qFLadW0ci42dcT6PNPF6Pvs3fsQ1L30vzVkcg4lckAp VLcnxZDGm8uXZpAC5fySFXhzprp3tIMUb7AqKGwUYj8Q4BsOLLqQQuopTuUv7NO9zpFa48a w+8Oefj9j2MckxUVLtGTj4sJnn/VQo58EgRCpWt66eAqbyTr0hjPsEj90psRQJD10b4UDw3 GNZW6GN9x9qOJzPISILFNlUzpnuv93YSTw7PlLmAC5iKwy538U21BQwDdc9S6gRM/i46iG2 XJi/FbFGE2oUQkw2UdwuWcVFHlQLX1DC7dK0lgOzBa4eEQYwOV9pZuYjJhTCXWfgrxIDssA yvsPJoiFJPqKkn2BMCXYmoQWRkXKyXBsSbJ+md5mOiS/nnIZE8AJOsNFYZynAUeGA1XU63a THcSWplvkWplLEpBRplb1t7dPsrFB3XiOeviG07kZyYBWB/OpxpiJG6GewetHbfTOvKgd2C 0cb975qwC2c7peQPZbQifT662Vls5uS+E70uhsBHnU4mpVdpnTAxOWOUmQf1ogqAdM1tCWZ Krg==
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2014 um 01:36 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #14 - 15. Februar 2013 um 20:06

Mail über Deutschland   Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	87.118.125.83
Decimal:	1467383123
Hostname:	ns2.km33134.keymachine.de
ISP:	Keyweb AG
Organization:	Keyweb AG IP Network
Type:	Corporate

Zitat:
from [10.99.32.141] ([87.118.125.83]) by mx.google.com with ESMTPS; Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:45:21 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 20:13:12 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Februar 2013 um 20:08 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema