Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Jim <perkinsjim6@gmail.com> <foreignoperations@accountant.com> (Gelesen: 1472 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Jim <perkinsjim6@gmail.com> <foreignoperations@accountant.com>
03. Dezember 2012 um 20:00

Er hat sich vor ein paar Tagen bei single123 gemeldet und heute eine Mail geschrieben.  Zwinkernd

http://www.single123.com/jimpk2

Hello my dear,
Nice to meet you too.How are you doing? Hope everything is okay with you. I feel delighted to have you as a friend and I had the feeling that you will be a nice and responsible woman when i saw your profile on site . I must say that I appreciate your willingness to know me too and I do hope that this hand of friendship we are extending to each other will also be of good intention in the future. I'm tasking myself to write you in details about myself because I want to be open to you and let you know more about me.
Let me start by introducing myself to you. I'm General Jim Perkins of the US Army. I was born on September 8th, 1961 in Anchorage Alaska , United States. Alaska is an interesting place . I was brought up in this city until when I became an adolescent till i enroll for my first degree in the University. My  house is in Alaska,United States, where I have been living for some years now . I received both a Bachelor of Science from the United States Military Academy at West Point and a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Michigan. I was commissioned in the United States Army as a second lieutenant of Armor in 1980. Throughout my career, I commanded at the company, battalion, task force, brigade, and theater level in Germany, Macedonia, Iraq, and the United States and now in Afghanistan where I'm currently on a special mission concerning the current war on terror in that country.  In June 2008, I became the Director for Strategic Effects, CJ-9, Multi-National Force-Iraq in Baghdad, Iraq. In this capacity, I coordinated and implemented political, economic, and communications activities on behalf of the MNF-I.
I also served as the spokesman for MNF-I (The Multi-National Force – Iraq). I have also received some awards and decorations including the Silver Star Medal, Defense Superior Service Medal, Legion of Merit (oak leaf cluster), Bronze Star Medal, the Meritorious Service Medal (three oak leaf clusters), the Army Commendation Medal (oak leaf cluster), the Army Achievement Medal (three oak leaf clusters); the Combat Action Badge, Parachutist Badge, Ranger Tab, and Joint Chiefs of Staff Identification Badge.
I have been transferred to Afghanistan to handle some special assignment and I have been there for more than 9 months . This mission is supposed to finish soon and I hope to return to the USA by that time to reunite with my son and friends.
Above are some information about my military career. Besides that, I have a personal life to tell you about too. I was born in to a happy family. Although my parents are dead now but they left me a legacy that I can't forget all my life because I shall continue to remember them till I'm gone. My dad was a former US Marine corp and he served to the rank of a Captain before he retired. My mom was a college teacher and hard working. She treated me with great passion and love and always never wanted me to lack when I was just growing up as a boy. Although my dad was not always around because of the nature of his job but whenever he is around, he gave us all his time and took us out to different places to have fun. My dad died in 1995 and my mother also died 3 years later. The pain of losing them still hurts me till today because I do love them so much. They taught me how to love and be nice to others which has been my greatest asset till date. I just have to accept that they are gone so that I can carry on with my life.  At my age and with the achievements in my career, I'm a single man with a son called Robby and I have lost my lovely wife many years ago in a car crash. We got married in 1986.  She was a caring and loving wife and I was so fond of her.  I have been away from home for so long now and also emotionally lonely too. When I lost my wife, I got so drained with a bitter heart and it was difficult for me to admire any other woman.   I'm anxious to know more about you.
In addition to the things I have told you about myself, I'm a caring, cheerful and happy man. Since I lost  the people that were so dear to my heart, I have always seen the people around me as my family and I try as much as I can to treat them with the same manner I would have done to my family. I'm just doing all that just to ease my life of the stress of being lonely because I don't want that to bother me and prevent me from seeing the hidden features in others. I'm still looking for someone to love and the woman who will sincerely love me too. It is not all about wealth or nothing else because I'm already a comfortable person. The love that I'm looking for is the one that is based in truthfulness, faithfulness, care, passion, understanding, friendship and trust. Any love without these qualities has no base and is bound to collapse.
I need to let you know these things that I like doing so that you can get to know more about my life too. I like to play around the beach with my partner. I like to ride horse and also like traveling. I wish I can tour around the universe if I have all the time to myself.  I am fond of some sport activities such as baseball, table tennis, lawn tennis and soccer. I also enjoy listening to good music depending on my mood.
I'm expecting to hear from you soon. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to know you and I hope this friendship opens a new chapter in our lives. I want you to always pray for my safety so that I can come back home safely soon. I sent you here photos of me and my son to you and hope to see more of your pictures soon .
Do you have Skype id ? if you have, please add my ID. my ID is [ jim.perkins3872 ] 
we have much time difference but voice chat is more better than only e-mail.
Take good care of yourself and cheers.
Gen Jim Perkins.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.216.51) smtp.mailfrom=perkinsjim6@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: perkinsjim6@gmail.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-qa0-f51.google.com ([209.85.216.51]) by COL0-MC1-F7.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 3 Dec 2012 02:23:03 -0800
Received: by mail-qa0-f51.google.com with SMTP id i20so1295479qad.17
        for <xxx>; Mon, 03 Dec 2012 02:23:02 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=qSksc3id32OvebXexwPP3tSlCAluno12RIOkbXNmEQE=;
        b=nzfkFW3HFxsgYo5Ib8BBufNULtb5l1C+qo9lNZqeqLZFAVBEe0bzR+Z7Cbz7p72PA4
         KvKK9znF+k2ruw4gcs8w5AHbp6v94mPwAXDL7MgqcuDtxSuBODtV4o0odL4kGvpw3jwV
         GZPfivbp3ImG+z2ZeOhDFOAZJMxmOlSTPsbNtujoPq5obntbdRa16R+/L87IXC3B5R4q
         Dy0qpNxSYmX1dfb5hhfALgjLTtId7Zo7646FyiMseXwSdpsPqIuA1L/6z+kYUKEiajS6
         0yZix0VvUiYdMrFylEqtkOn/deuMkdzML7vUfUO4Q1GNFEIX016vnGnzc+4YRv/w11e4
         R6FQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.224.220.146 with SMTP id hy18mr16438906qab.5.1354530181992;
Mon, 03 Dec 2012 02:23:01 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.201.215 with HTTP; Mon, 3 Dec 2012 02:23:01 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 11:23:01 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOHRNwgJorBSYhuGaorH+0jh+gGO2zmLHe3aCTzLRwSFeBqHqA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO MY DEAR IS ME JIM PERKINS
To: xxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=20cf3074b6e055cf6104cff0224a
Return-Path: perkinsjim6@gmail.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Dec 2012 10:23:03.0325 (UTC) FILETIME=[2D63F4D0:01CDD140]

--20cf3074b6e055cf6104cff0224a
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=20cf3074b6e055cf5e04cff02248

--20cf3074b6e055cf5e04cff02248
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Januar 2013 um 16:34 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30516 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Jim <perkinsjim6@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. Dezember 2012 um 20:03

http://www.single123.com/jimpk2

Zitat:
jimpk2

I am: Man 
Seeking a: Woman 
State:Alaska
City:Anchorage
Zip Code: 12345 
Description: i like to meet an honest person in my relationship...
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Dezember 2012 um 17:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 03. Dezember 2012 um 20:08

Mail über Google Inline Genaue Herkunft nicht feststellbar

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 11:23:01 +0100

Maj. Gen. David G. Perkins http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_G._Perkins

Zitat:
David G. Perkins (born c. 1958) is a United States Army Lieutenant General and current Commander of the United States Army Combined Arms Center at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. From 2009 to 2011, Perkins was the commander of the 4th Infantry Division in Fort Carson, Colorado.
Perkins was born in Keene, New Hampshire. He received a Bachelor of Science from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1980 and was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in armor. He subsequently received a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Michigan. In 2008 he became the Director for Strategic Effects, CJ-9, Multi-National Force-Iraq in Baghdad, Iraq. In this capacity, he coordinated and implemented political, economic, and communications activities on behalf of the MNF-I. MG Perkins also served as the spokesman for MNF-I.
In 2009 he became commander of Fort Carson and in 2011 he was given the Fort Leavenworth role (at the same time being nominated for Lieutenant General which was approved before he went to Leavenworth).
In November 2011 it was reported that both of his children with his wife Ginger are in the military (Cassandra is an Army aviator deployed to Afghanistan and Chad is a cadet at West Point).

Weiteres Thema:

David <perkinsdavid591@gmail.com>

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Dezember 2012 um 17:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #3 - 03. Dezember 2012 um 21:46

Stiray schrieb on 03. Dezember 2012 um 20:08:
Mail über Google Inline Genaue Herkunft nicht feststellbar

Zitat:
Maj. Gen. David G. Perkins

Auch wenn der Brief auf seinen Namen läuft, kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, das er sich SO ´ne Frau sucht.

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Dezember 2012 um 23:36 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 04. Dezember 2012 um 17:36

Stiray schrieb on 03. Dezember 2012 um 20:08:

Wir wollen mal seinen Rang nicht schmälern.  Zwinkernd
Inzwischen ist er ein Drei-Sterne-General und somit ein LTG - Lieutenant General.

Und das tolle Dokument aus dem Startbeitrag ist wohl auf dieser Seite zusammengebastelt worden: http://www.citationexpress.com/Shadow_Box.htm

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 04. Dezember 2012 um 22:01

Hello my dear xxxxx
How are you today ? hope you are fine and good my dear ?
Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to know you and I hope this friendship opens a new chapter in our lives. 
Honestly speaking, i am very much happy that you wrote, thanks for the mail. When i first saw you on the site i was pleased and wish to know you, to have you as my life partner and to make you to be happy too as long as you wish to make me happy too, if only we can trust each other, believe in each other and have the faith that we can be as one, I believe God will do it for us.
My dear, i have heard everything you said about yourself and am very sorry that you are hurt before, and am here to make you happy again and never to be hurt again I promise.
Thank you so much for your prayer over me, yes your guardian angels are here with me right now they have taking control over me my dear, and pray for you too that God almighty will surely protect you, guide your and to make all your wishes, dreams and heart desire to come through Amen. 
I'm still looking for someone to love and the woman who will sincerely love me too. The love that I'm looking for is the one that is based in truthfulness, faithfulness, care, passion, understanding, friendship and trust. Any love without these qualities has no base and is bound to collapse.
Do you have Skype id ? if you have, please add my ID. my ID is [  jim.perkins3872  ] or you can email me your skype id too so that we can have much time to chat and talk over there. You know am still in our military camp base here in Afghanistan, so we are not allowed to have phone or to communicate outside for security reasons my dear, but i promise you that i will always keep in touch as long as you want me to.
Thanks for being there for me especially now i needed you most and i promise you that as soon as my mission is over here i will be coming there to  see you first before going back to my state to see my son Robby.
Thanks and have a nice day hope to hear from you again my dear,
Jim Parkins

[spoiler=Quelltext GOOGLE 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.216.170) smtp.mailfrom=perkinsjim6@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-qc0-f170.google.com ([209.85.216.170]) by COL0-MC3-F7.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 3 Dec 2012 19:58:20 -0800
Received: by mail-qc0-f170.google.com with SMTP id d42so1864838qca.15
        for <xxx>; Mon, 03 Dec 2012 19:58:19 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=yyw5wQBAe9aZxEbS0Kdwny3FppSTDqIDHZ88d4YVNKk=;
        b=Oa1EPw9BIP7JCodOLJAbiTfXM0SlWnC8sytBLfMpUWUP47potDEZ5LzQIQxiJ90zVd
         oMyDfHGgjsThgIEDQvqqHg6Fp/KX7KN3r7RCvNKvRKu0NNGCyoQdxKH6m/rN5feoDnqD
         Z+KZREdjYsJatl6yXemXaVw3gItFYfppPSjv/E8p48Y+BWVPiQpsdkUoncjr0SwvweuU
         N3dyxldg4JiEk8bLu331lKnLexT87fD1VqwZWcMoyZJnIODVyc3kPTF8PTKL3ngYlseD
         WUAixMYgCR/uh9Sd4kYwxzhFXW4bnNRcRjI+gG6Ir8oPeX0z3TXQpAxRoQpsmTDPOETf
         TnoQ==
Received: by 10.224.174.70 with SMTP id s6mr20498616qaz.60.1354593499867; Mon,
03 Dec 2012 19:58:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.201.215 with HTTP; Mon, 3 Dec 2012 19:58:19 -0800 (PST)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 04:58:19 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOHRNwjCSnfpQN4RWa1u6XvavdkGcf4c1fG+Ks-LsCmevQUfVw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FROM JIM PERKINS
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=20cf3030bb015fea6d04cffee0ef
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Dec 2012 03:58:20.0099 (UTC) FILETIME=[9920F130:01CDD1D3]

--20cf3030bb015fea6d04cffee0ef
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1[/spoiler]

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 04:58:19 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Dezember 2012 um 22:13 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 04. Dezember 2012 um 22:12

Steht eigentlich irgendwo, dass er in Afghanistan verwundet worden ist? Er hat auch das Purple Heart als Auszeichnung!!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 05. Dezember 2012 um 21:57

Hello my dear xxxxx
Nice to meet you too. How are you doing? Hope everything is okay with you. I feel delighted to have you as a friend and I had the feeling that you will be a nice and responsible woman when i saw your profile on site . I must say that I appreciate your willingness to know me too and I do hope that this hand of friendship we are extending to each other will also be of good intention in the future. I want to be open to you and let you know more about me because i don't want to be lonely and boring again after my mission from Afghanistan.
I need a woman in my life again that is the reason why i contacted you at the first time and i have seen that you are the kind of woman i need in my life, you are pretty and beautiful, humble, respectful, and very homely person, why i choose you is because you have tested a marriage life before and you are not a small girl again and i also belief that you know what is good for you and you will go for the best for yourself.
All am saying is that, i am a man and i know what i want and i know what is good for me and i will also go for the best and the best for me now is you.
I am ready to spend the rest of my life with you as long as you want me to be yours too, just leave every other things to God Almighty in haven, and I believe that he will lead us through Amen.
If I wont find it in your heart I wont look for happiness in any other place. To love means to give and all I want in this world is to give you the happiness you deserve.
My hand, it’s the hand of a friend, when its difficult for you remember it, it is here so you can hang it when you fall, to cares you when your hurt, to defend you when you are down. 
I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close.  That is the feelings that I feel for you.
Thanks,
Jim Perkins.

[spoiler=Google 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.216.42) smtp.mailfrom=perkinsjim6@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-qa0-f42.google.com ([209.85.216.42]) by BAY0-MC3-F2.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 5 Dec 2012 01:15:30 -0800
Received: by mail-qa0-f42.google.com with SMTP id hg5so2002565qab.8
        for <xxx>; Wed, 05 Dec 2012 01:15:29 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=vBEk2VGDdZIQRVf0zGnJIAQxwodMtnQS9jB+BUvJcpo=;
        b=W+H8rKkttU4u8m0xzcBdpTiS2uYg0MTY0dSG2DFk5HyKGBXmLX8YIuGY3Kq8D3WLI6
         NZDnOWQygYiCu2asVND7Wkw40XTl1FofjBWf2mmeJlEm4NXUXhs3nQ2l+Vy6VdPSoeaH
         wBnzZj4bsigie/ampXNKYwaFO1Y8QH+kFjQaRwrred27rc0ckjVkqXJ1YTOYA50MoNLu
         PZYRIZh7T/25WC7zfb5J24CFbVx4ldjr2Giq+CCX/uh2CQzn+IR8GriZ0y3pW65QHXuh
         AGrDIX7lf5typCwhJAEpjqwDxxfofhY/cRjyAjW+cHihqhqKDcLKMOhkjgPruereCxvT
         y4pg==
Received: by 10.224.220.146 with SMTP id hy18mr27256474qab.5.1354698929534;
Wed, 05 Dec 2012 01:15:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.201.215 with HTTP; Wed, 5 Dec 2012 01:15:29 -0800 (PST)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 10:15:29 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOHRNwhsqPo0zMjOakAh54nch-oekyrHLnJ7EQzzx-==8=f47g@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=20cf3074b6e078f6f104d0176c58
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Dec 2012 09:15:30.0225 (UTC) FILETIME=[12617A10:01CDD2C9]

--20cf3074b6e078f6f104d0176c58
[/spoiler]

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Dezember 2012 um 15:10 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 06. Dezember 2012 um 22:11

Hello my dear xxxxx
If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now. 
I have this feeling for you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!
My feelings is unconditional, may it surround you, when you are far away. I will think of you often and hold you when you are near. Miles will not take my feeling from you. It is given freely and knows no boundaries.
I need you now in my life more and more, each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.
Thank you so much my dear for being there for me especially now i needed you most, your mails always make me happy and not to feel lonely in my heart.
Please my dear xxxxx,  if you can open skype so that we can chat online, we have much time difference but skype chat is more better than only e-mail
Take good care of yourself and cheers.
Gen Jim Perkins.

[spoiler=Google 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.216.42) smtp.mailfrom=perkinsjim6@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-qa0-f42.google.com ([209.85.216.42]) by SNT0-MC2-F14.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 5 Dec 2012 23:38:37 -0800
Received: by mail-qa0-f42.google.com with SMTP id hg5so475145qab.8
        for <xxx>; Wed, 05 Dec 2012 23:38:36 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=4yu2/96t5djPqr0QxgDUXLcEb+hEWr75fMKS+qU+vA8=;
        b=ra+RX3SQaiH4P/PeFUlqLN1EhQBB3Mo5UWz4S2Ce3oTFklWDEMh79CNBAxNqERu6dK
         KK/CwowgxnmwhMKwdNng0lMWMIc7Q0w5Qv9VDjeCro0JrPxbh36LaCphV3wKrbgkqT68
         +CJoZf8PsdmKoc/KciT4geQDfpK6uxfT8UA8fpAcccytRSjh+0W6bOjBdwLOaqyu9dqy
         0wBb9K8i5L+Zm64GacpNMkBHckO+khrbhisQvk3bWMSQrjdlkySEPI3mX2mgqpVoJg+D
         l7iB8MXRSdl9V9AbNyosPuDVnAs5HksGxyVhB9y2gaf9YO9sPNk35tYLl+NOyoUhPWJ3
         O7Xw==
Received: by 10.49.127.139 with SMTP id ng11mr1141043qeb.54.1354779516315;
Wed, 05 Dec 2012 23:38:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.201.215 with HTTP; Wed, 5 Dec 2012 23:38:36 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:38:36 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOHRNwhA-VKicNDjSOsuWEw+J-prC=R74dEYJ2a=8u0jeSjidQ@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=047d7b6d85bcd1a76704d02a2f2b
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Dec 2012 07:38:37.0125 (UTC) FILETIME=[B3EA8F50:01CDD384]

--047d7b6d85bcd1a76704d02a2f2b
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Dezember 2012 um 15:10 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 07. Dezember 2012 um 20:30

Hello my dear xxxxx
How are you today ? I hope all is well with my dear ?
I did not hear from you my dear, I hope there is no problem on your side ?
Am not comfortable with that, please if you are fine and Ok, just write me and say you are fine please ?
Thanks and take care of yourself my dear,
Jim Perkins

[spoiler=Google 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.216.41) smtp.mailfrom=perkinsjim6@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-qa0-f41.google.com ([209.85.216.41]) by SNT0-MC3-F7.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 7 Dec 2012 01:06:05 -0800
Received: by mail-qa0-f41.google.com with SMTP id o19so1984699qap.14
        for <xxx>; Fri, 07 Dec 2012 01:06:04 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=y+gk6aPbI7cSJRP1faDRAFbfIrOD31YknAlivYaGo+Q=;
        b=uUnkE2AcKveXc157whJmSeGOhVbNct2AOUiGV/HIBj84nVdjq8a/dNFf6uiTRTO2tT
         Vv0j6qcER7n2Zx0zT3W9cGIkGBXkw8K1l8iLuoLNRO2vR0V0mW3xs6Am7TfWWzEnWjZl
         oOv2OO4dnTS07qXwnRrNaNFMWEp7XZZkTPjFwfpJ6MoELtB5ssKWg37X3INmnywvmvc6
         rPrt4quCUBPgwpIzRx6z1KUK5tVWcyiveWT9QmtCCsNmCNcmAovceQDzCBWC8vNzttcb
         IVQ1EL+RrkCs7NkN3AN5H6dehGhW9COYlFJQcYUCxwTz7z21GYNdsgxo4B2yLHxBlngg
         aQQw==
Received: by 10.229.177.71 with SMTP id bh7mr1661439qcb.114.1354871164354;
Fri, 07 Dec 2012 01:06:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.201.215 with HTTP; Fri, 7 Dec 2012 01:06:04 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 10:06:04 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOHRNwh0-jZ4AnWuBQ3xDCk+=LQKb0rk2bf9kK_G=Mep6v163g@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001636e1ee2477c0fc04d03f86bf
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Dec 2012 09:06:05.0073 (UTC) FILETIME=[1659A010:01CDD45A]

--001636e1ee2477c0fc04d03f86bf
[/spoiler]

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Dezember 2012 um 15:09 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 08. Dezember 2012 um 22:44

Hello My Dear xxxxx
This morning  I caught myself smiling for no reason … Then I realized that I was thinking of you.
Sometimes I wish I could read your mind to find out how you feel about me.
Dear,  I have experienced the happiness with you that I have never experienced before. Your presence in my life changed my life and made the world totally different for me. I just want to say that you are a through friend I want as my life partner..
Now it’s time to tell you that you are the one I am looking for and I am waiting for, we have shared a lot of tears and a lot of laughter. 
Every time I think of you I feel that I got everything, you never make me feel bad for anything. I’m in love with you and I don’t want to lose you.
When I wake up in the morning sometimes I know that it is going to be a good day because I wake up thinking about the person that makes me smile.
Take care my darling I miss you too,
Jim Perkins..

[spoiler=Quelltext Google 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.216.43) smtp.mailfrom=perkinsjim6@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-qa0-f43.google.com ([209.85.216.43]) by SNT0-MC4-F33.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 8 Dec 2012 04:10:40 -0800
Received: by mail-qa0-f43.google.com with SMTP id cr7so327623qab.9
        for <xxx>; Sat, 08 Dec 2012 04:10:39 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=FJ5tqAtEQmYs7ruGsGUsg91rJK+fZVcot2JdvtR0H/I=;
        b=QmwoAZcIF3ZZ+wn7O1EeMY7j6YRAgzwn3E8vKNuIMp0tbmr0eN8KTA2EQ66cRxAtYc
         6jXfuCqUqy7F+cbfAEVCstYDH3r906v09HeYoKk72HnQBt4Jd1cZQaDBnW/w6z8hGhO0
         9NiJDE+dV2BW12CoF0+F/N9chk6WMLZ1bKzP2rH19wiKqFmYBeA+XXzKIwHOH7uDkwgf
         mDKOloaz3wVqIwFsm12pl//2sSHHFuvE89yASLFatG4iX3v/WYZGrjJUeWjgvXs1a7jZ
         YTXHpiMcuxWMiqeedRwodhBePUHU4SUuWp5RAH4LAyfca3T5X717hBd5RAeXPcpiUBKq
         KqYw==
Received: by 10.224.76.206 with SMTP id d14mr9703124qak.5.1354968639508; Sat,
08 Dec 2012 04:10:39 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.201.215 with HTTP; Sat, 8 Dec 2012 04:10:39 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 13:10:39 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOHRNwgvPBR0AaQ0wDA=U9JkVanMFUP8pEXE2HZhHzCLVWHRww@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=20cf3074b5a8708fb904d056380c
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Dec 2012 12:10:40.0136 (UTC) FILETIME=[0A03E080:01CDD53D]

--20cf3074b5a8708fb904d056380c

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Dezember 2012 um 23:58 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 10. Dezember 2012 um 21:35

Hello my darling,
What a wonderful beginning to a new day!! It began late in the previous days -- me finding you, written online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I have felt for you all along begin to resurface. only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.
Thank you, my angel. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. 
I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close.  That is the love that I feel for you...
Yours darling,
Jim Perkins

[spoiler=Google 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.216.182) smtp.mailfrom=perkinsjim6@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-qc0-f182.google.com ([209.85.216.182]) by SNT0-MC3-F31.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 9 Dec 2012 22:37:24 -0800
Received: by mail-qc0-f182.google.com with SMTP id k19so1347918qcs.41
        for <xxx>; Sun, 09 Dec 2012 22:37:24 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=24cu57Pb9Ka+3e4TcoCqzbaZbZIlGc3SfpZ9+JCYwU0=;
        b=wkvcjYdEKUZkKZesJL1KFMwYB8aFNU5T0JJkYUMTfNPVnUbTZnHAjMT1TK6KZQHIVr
         eSHI7RGV+MYoh3SFvPd6k+wOwAu01qeQjKYYTFaW8CCGvbdRVcGtsThYw4cWDHKcHWKf
         8FiWB80OJibWTjMidaDWfXt8kkNjjzQxu3AjN4Ljat68ss5WWNt/O0O/8IJUf7z1iZ+c
         TSybLZ/fCgWEXyCmhQTToGVzyOYLfVAs6sfjT8cg8yzo/6gVQWwsENPPrFxixlpsYqCd
         TARj7l2fJe5wfKCI0bGqMQn/3TRZqwewHXcrLqfns2tTqQVkRifKHN3oFej8Vr7pRvXX
         qh1Q==
Received: by 10.229.195.167 with SMTP id ec39mr5667414qcb.38.1355121444240;
Sun, 09 Dec 2012 22:37:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.201.215 with HTTP; Sun, 9 Dec 2012 22:37:24 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 07:37:24 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOHRNwiCcyzejHYCjKaJsep6fcx6+mhzFOoLsA1sK-wPuUhOtQ@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e6d285b44fbc5d04d079cc15
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Dec 2012 06:37:24.0693 (UTC) FILETIME=[D0A0E850:01CDD6A0]

--0016e6d285b44fbc5d04d079cc15

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Dezember 2012 um 15:08 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 11. Dezember 2012 um 21:24

Hello my darling,
Hope you are fine today ? I write again to let you know that I am not too good with words and expression and that might be one of the reason that letter from my side will surprise you even more. Today is the day I want to thank you for every effort you have put into this our conversation to work.
Like i said earlier that at first sight, I'm a little bit shy, but once I decided to trust you, I say everything that comes into my mind. I'm very sensitive and peace loving. I'm very curious, and I would like to know and to experience a lot of things. Unfortunately, life is so short. 
When I get interested in something, I'm often totally absorbed in that fascination and spend the greater part of my time on it. I'm a little perfectionist. Everything I do, I want to do good. Sometimes I like to be with other people, to have interesting conversations. And sometimes I like to be alone and just dream and fantasize about things I would like to do.
You know my dear that I like open minded people who don't judge immediately others, but just accept them like they are. I like people who honestly say what they think, even if it's negative. I like people who love the world and, with their enthusiasm, make me love the world too. I like people who want to give sense to their life, and don't talk only about superficial things (although that can be fun sometimes too of course) . I like people who tell me about their experiences, their culture, their point of view in life . Meanwhile , i want to come back home soon and to spend all my time and energy on the things that are important to me, even Pay attention to the things that are critical to my happiness and also give more attention to you and only you .
Honestly I would like us to meet together in person very soon and discuss about related issues that concern our life and future if only you will like that.
But please my darling, I want you to open Skype ID so that we can be able to chat to each other at least once in a day.
Thanks always and take good care of yourself too.
Jim Perkins

[spoiler=Google 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.216.43) smtp.mailfrom=perkinsjim6@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-qa0-f43.google.com ([209.85.216.43]) by BAY0-MC3-F47.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 10 Dec 2012 23:40:45 -0800
Received: by mail-qa0-f43.google.com with SMTP id cr7so2765172qab.9
        for <xxx>; Mon, 10 Dec 2012 23:40:45 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=UZyF1JGd1t53oh/u+E1xQbqaLKTGar3t0IqCXVOyvLI=;
        b=DLRIv/qi11HcJG6HvOii8zIB26gSBPKsrU/UnJqcZwe6/CTRNsIseX9gDEyc2mJp5u
         Zg7BtiTbUpyG2L91lZC58HMt9+lKKngyf+83Zn8zNZhVL5BrfHqBjVH1tnzugRTIlB7v
         vz13MhJ05ASJq/Xu0crOw70WPSCLs7zvoWHn8i7d11gdjCray+MAR/0+1xb2SjOgadTy
         v2eaiMyvNPQBTpjEIMCYfMSiVDoR/RH92I03jdfp/pikPYt2wD7Vam7vCRYmdMmNlUwr
         nO8dZYLupF7hCGsOhCp23IAqFQk3txKhovpkyrElnAmaNa8RQiAh15Pc89EPf288b/R6
         S3jQ==
Received: by 10.49.127.139 with SMTP id ng11mr36732088qeb.54.1355211645548;
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 23:40:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.201.215 with HTTP; Mon, 10 Dec 2012 23:40:45 -0800 (PST)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:40:45 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOHRNwi1q-bKDZrpyS8mdKiT2282v9x0kP37H_E8NF4jPSauKA@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=047d7b6d85bcba7a3d04d08ecc32
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Dec 2012 07:40:45.0982 (UTC) FILETIME=[D4C953E0:01CDD772]

--047d7b6d85bcba7a3d04d08ecc32

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Dezember 2012 um 15:08 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 12. Dezember 2012 um 21:12

Hello my dear,
Nice to hear from you too. How are you doing today ? Hope everything is okay with you my dear..
Meeting you was faith, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. 
You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. I will never seem to get enough of you. Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love, it is the faithless who know love’s tragedies.
1st time i saw you i was scared to write you, 1st time i wrote you i was scared to hear from you, 1st time i hear from you i was scared to love you, but now that i love you i’m scared to lose you!
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.
My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can’t hold it in,  Love is a state of mind which has nothing to do with the mind.
Life is the flower of which love is the honey. The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love. I sent you here one of my pictures i took these weekend. 
Thanks for being there for me, i miss you my darling.
Jim Perkins..

[spoiler=Google 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.216.54) smtp.mailfrom=perkinsjim6@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-qa0-f54.google.com ([209.85.216.54]) by COL0-MC1-F34.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 12 Dec 2012 00:20:25 -0800
Received: by mail-qa0-f54.google.com with SMTP id j15so451273qaq.13
        for <xxx>; Wed, 12 Dec 2012 00:20:24 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=gzMIEj/LDSStJoDwxc2a/WSgK/zqqSJ5M8O6T9gq4HE=;
        b=M5gQLCGtDByuwEiSQkEqLJMv+tRvN3Zj8ZRDHAnWwyLdjM5S7zO5Ao/GMrqJLmO7ue
         ntdlzHyt3z8cttK2xB9oU+1/46c/Kzd91PBIc4YVTlQk0TLMU+SMD6baEySjWhr6G3ln
         ch+g1CnYs6Y81J3zOXgEzWBtRcq9kKPhmFakdLn908wt4Lv5fadE9uuWdNNDZ6EwPu5E
         RMvcQTXtcsj7bK/PlGqUUxUIrZTfA+HZ/iAF2NJ5Ctk8HdK/Pbcfww4mATr2dtmFEYMb
         nz1G4ZfjBET/RAzK0JvW4CcCKd54uy0UJH5QNNQo/WQ/GKohOk8Vlb9xqiwhQrJXe8TZ
         0Pgg==
Received: by 10.224.180.205 with SMTP id bv13mr283349qab.7.1355300424527; Wed,
12 Dec 2012 00:20:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.201.215 with HTTP; Wed, 12 Dec 2012 00:20:24 -0800 (PST)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 09:20:24 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOHRNwgaG+aWXRQWcfWFWUGAZq4t-zcg1iF0y54R2TukT8UQgQ@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=20cf30363f8d5e2f7104d0a37807
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Dec 2012 08:20:25.0346 (UTC) FILETIME=[89693620:01CDD841]

--20cf30363f8d5e2f7104d0a37807
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=20cf30363f8d5e2f6c04d0a37805

--20cf30363f8d5e2f6c04d0a37805
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Dezember 2012 um 15:07 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 13. Dezember 2012 um 21:35

Hello my darling,
I love you too my darling, thanks for the mail am so happy for you.
Now that i have some body like you in my life and in my heart, i don't feel lonely again.
I pray that God Almighty will keep you save for me and give you all your heart desire.
Do you have Skype ID let's chat there OK, here is my Skype ID ( jim.perkins3872 )  Please i want to see you on Skype.
Thanks,
Jim Perkins

[spoiler=Google 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.216.170) smtp.mailfrom=perkinsjim6@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from mail-qc0-f170.google.com ([209.85.216.170]) by SNT0-MC1-F19.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:54:21 -0800
Received: by mail-qc0-f170.google.com with SMTP id d42so1368466qca.15
        for <xxx>; Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:54:21 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=X15gv4fXvE6NSqg0fg7pBEswl50VIngQdFImNs7bOdE=;
        b=ny6YcahyZyN2LF+CTEOQeKaWIe8N26/TaqMYAHgXPk0T1Md1B7cV0IBb+eezuIHKSp
         WdHfDyBNHIDOXA6QhSZFbbTNQFIeSw47zl7hUmBTcT4X1V/gC1mGj2JBK9G01hRCO55Z
         AZBIJcqF7BPApyyhnGZvgvAA+7/6NmMpkLIzp7fZnw4x3cfO6KiW+9vzFJAWcrVfV+3Y
         n++cK3TRXkmndqMRFqx5fXlirWcOgKpzQlOEo5QsJjdu1mJlICu31vCTCqrwVUJ0jast
         GfdgHTM314yxXC+bFmIXa4YARx9SmQVBqZ9EP7/Uk7mLMmxkkPahHiCqfnZoJJgl/WPB
         h7Yw==
Received: by 10.49.24.132 with SMTP id u4mr363812qef.55.1355381661174; Wed, 12
Dec 2012 22:54:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.201.215 with HTTP; Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:54:21 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:54:21 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOHRNwgctYdhRpjzFkYBrQ3hncpWWbV9_Q=bbpTOmPD7U3-rZw@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=047d7b6da9607309bd04d0b662c6
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Dec 2012 06:54:21.0655 (UTC) FILETIME=[AE063E70:01CDD8FE]

--047d7b6da9607309bd04d0b662c6
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Dezember 2012 um 15:04 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema