Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Billy <billybrown02@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 4644 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Billy <billybrown02@hotmail.com>
25. November 2012 um 21:27

Er hat sich vor ein paar Tagen bei BeSocial gemeldet und heute eine Mail geschrieben.  Zwinkernd

http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/c2me

Hello xxxxx, Nice to have met you via the internet . I didn't expect such a response, but I appreciate the fact you took the time to write to me . I  am ready to open up again and I have been seeking a serious relationship for almost two  years  now..I had devoted most of my time raising my son,I am a good person and I have big heart. I am a very nurturing person and I take care of people very well who are in my life. I believe that is my calling always...to take care people, but now it's time for someone to take care of me. I'm definitely looking for someone who is smart, funny, can take a joke (because I can be sarcastic at times)... I do believe every relationship starts out with friendship, but in my case, we end up staying friends but I'm not looking for my "princess charming" out there on the dance floor in the bar . I love to dance and that's what I do. I don't like the term "single Father " because technically I am not alone. I prefer to be called a father who is single because I don't have a partner. I am a sincere, honest, dedicated, responsible, romantic, and passionate young gentleman with a good sense of humor and strong values in search of a best friend, life-long partner, and a true love. Even though I am blessed with a youthful appearance, I have the wisdom of many ages. I value friendship, honesty, loyalty, romance, passion, spirituality, family, and a good laugh. I have had many experiences in my life that make me an intelligent, well-rounded, understanding, and compassionate person. I am responsible and have been successful in my career.My priorities are always with home, family, and hopefully, one day, a love that is true. I was raised with proper values, have a good moral upbringing, and am a traditional gentleman. I have a good sense of humor and enjoy making others smile, laugh, and believe I am a kind, generous person. I like spontaneity, silliness, sarcasm, and can appreciate different forms of humor in the appropriate moments.my son is Seven years old,But My being Lonely makes everyday being bored but I belief with God all things are possible.You might be wondering that what would I be looking or wanting in someone as you of your age and also in long distance, My belief is that Age is nothing but a number and has nothing to do with relationship. I am the type of man that so much believe in the word that says where determination exists circumstances can never dismantle the flag of success, I don't think age will ever be a problem nor will distance cause pain, I believe having something in common is the best thing ever, I would really like to know your thought about Love,Life and Relationship.I belief no Distance matters when it finds what it seeks ,And not that I'm just looking for any woman but I'm looking for someone who's Honest,Caring, faithful, ready for the commitment and Trustworthy so if you're with any of these qualification. I've always been a strong-willed person and hard worker.I have my Master's Degree in Chemical and soil Texture Engineering working as an Oil consultant and a contractor.. My job is perfect. I work for myself and since am self employed , I schedule my work that allows me to have every other Friday off. I never work weekends, unless there is an event and I have all major holidays off too, not including my vacation or flex time.My schedule can also be flexed during the week. My number one priority is my son, So I guess you want to know more about what I want in a companion. I enjoy sports tremendously. This is the best time of year because I LOVE BASEBALL! I'm a huge Dodger fan.... I like football too, but I'm also into the more "violent" sports like wrestling and boxing.. See, I told you I could be a bit sarcastic.  I like bowling and I can play pool too! Golfing, not so much my thing, but if you're happy, enjoy it and I'll support you. I like the outdoors too. We do the camping thing, go to the beach. We have seafood  so we LOVE the river. But I also like my alone time and just staying at home at relaxing. Well, I do have lots of questions: How about you , what are you looking for in a relationship?,What are 3 of your all time favorite movies?, What kind of music do you like?Now, what kind of questions do you have for me ?I would be happy  to answer any questions you have for me! Cool Just a few things.....I'd like to know. Oh, and one more thing,  Now I need to have  some picture to look at. Can you send me a recent one? Well, I better go . I hope you still find me interesting and will write back. I'm going to apologize to you in advance if I don't get back to you right away..... I will check my e-mails on my phone, but I don't usually respond to anything until when am on the computer . Have a great day,and I am looking forward to hearing from you again.God bless you.
Billy

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.142) Quelltext.from=billybrown02@hotmail.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: billybrown02@hotmail.com
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-DKIM-Result: None
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: dONuJiLscbZarhwmWWWr9Mhh8rposZrFyaVErglWETlwjduXb6QI2s+GFPEhB7DESjOp/g==
Received: from bay0-omc3-s4.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.142]) by BAY0-HMMC2-F10.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 25 Nov 2012 06:51:53 -0800
Received: from BAY165-W47 ([65.54.190.188]) by bay0-omc3-s4.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 25 Nov 2012 06:51:53 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [95.141.28.51]
X-EIP: [8jUS+LuiEik9D6d9o8A+NMXQA7Bnwrcj]
X-Originating-Email: [billybrown02@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY165-W47CD45A340266092D85764D9580@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: billybrown02@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_712d3364-7a31-4e68-831b-2b0fc8d894ad_"
To: xxx
Subject: This is billy from besocial
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:51:53 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Nov 2012 14:51:53.0403 (UTC) FILETIME=[685C88B0:01CDCB1C]

--_712d3364-7a31-4e68-831b-2b0fc8d894ad_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Januar 2013 um 02:47 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30580 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Billy <billybrown02@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. November 2012 um 21:29

Mail über Deutschland   Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	95.141.28.51
Decimal:	1603083315
Hostname:	95.141.28.51
ISP:	EuroTransit GmbH
Organization:	EuroTransit GmbH
Services:	Confirmed proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (2)
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Latitude:	51
Longitude:	9 

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:51:53 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. November 2012 um 21:30 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 25. November 2012 um 21:30

http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/c2me

Zitat:
c2me

Male, Single, 51 
Wants to meet with a girl, 50-60
Interested in Women 
New Boston, Texas, United States 
Distance from you: 8009 Km 

My Story
I'm a sincere, honest, dedicated, responsible, romantic, and passionate young gentleman with a good sense of humor and strong values in search of a best friend, life-long partner, and a true love. Even though I am blessed with a youthful appearance, I have the wisdom of many ages. I value friendship,honesty, loyalty, romance, passion,spirituality, family, and a good laugh. I have had many experiences in my life that make me an intelligent, well-rounded, understanding, and compassionate person. I am responsible and have been successful in my career and have financial stability and security. My priorities are always with home, family, and hopefully, one day, a love that is true.I was raised with proper values, have a good moral upbringing, and am a traditional gentleman. I have a good sense of humor and enjoy making others smile,laugh, and believe I am a kind, generous person. I like spontaneity,silliness, sarcasm, and can appreciate different forms of humor in the appropriate moments. I am an experienced father of a beautiful daughter who lives with me.I find much satisfaction in parenthood

Personal Information

Height: 5'7" (170 cm) 
Body Type: Full Figured
Children: Yes, live with me
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Education: Graduate Degree
Religion: Christian
Politics: Conservative
Smoking: No
Drinking: Socially
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Januar 2013 um 02:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 26. November 2012 um 01:55

Einen großen Teil kennen wir schon von den scamdiggers. Dort schrieb es Audrey Davis <audreyddavis@yahoo.com> 
Es wird ein Bezug nach Nigeria aufgezeigt, was nicht verwundert. Denn unser David <ldnales@yahoo.com> kommt mit ähnlichem Text aus Nigeria!

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Januar 2013 um 02:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 26. November 2012 um 21:01

Dear xxxxx
Thank you so much for writing back to me, I am so glad to hear back from you, I want you to know that you sound like a good woman, You need someone who will love you for who you are and take good care of you. I want you to know that we both have so much in common that it is truly spooky. I had chills when I read your email. The things that you said are things I have prayed for in a woman and in a partner. I have cried so many times when reading a book. They have worn pages from the tears I have shed. I have been in stores before and have watched elderly couples holding hands and have cried wanting so badly to have a love like that. Seeing unconditional love right in front of you is such a beautiful thing. It is such a blessing to have that in your life.
what are you looking for in a relationship?
I am looking for my best friend, passionate lover and life partner in a relationship. As I had mentioned before there has to be mutual trust, honesty, respect, sense of humor, unconditional love, tolerance, accepting the other just the way they are, not wanting to change the other person, not wanting to control the other, just being equal to each other..supporting i.e  stands up for me, basically just treats me the ways I treat her. Cool
What are 3 of your all time favorite movies?
# "Nobility is not a birthright. It is defined by one's actions." - Kevin Costner, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
# "Oh no! You did not shoot that green s*** at me!" - Will Smith, Independence Day
# "Do you know how to use that thing?" "Yeah. The pointy end goes into the other man." - Anthony Perkins/Antonio Banderas, The Mask of Zorro
What kind of music do you like?
# "You better get a bigger gun I'm not dead yet!" - Tommy Shaw (Styx), I'm Not Dead Yet
# "You feeling' sorry for yourself don't affect my mental health no more." - Sass Jordan, Sun's Gonna Rise
# "You bleed just to know you're alive." - Goo Goo Dolls, Iris
I am not a "high-maintenance" man....I do not require a lot of "frills" for happiness....I believe happiness comes from within...that material objects do not make a person happy.  I also believe that you have to love yourself before you can love another. I am probably the most honest, sincere, caring, loving, trustworthy person you will ever meet.  I was raised in a wonderful loving home... I am a "small-town" Man , and an "old-fashioned" Guy who believes "morals" are still important...."respect your elders".....and family comes first.  I believe that when you are in a relationship....if you put the other person first, and they put you first, then everyone wins....to be totally unselfish....not to try and change a person but to embrace their differences and love them. I am looking for someone who: (a) has the same values as I do (b) will walk beside me...not in front or behind me (c) treat me well (d) communicate from the soul (e) will love unconditionally (f) will love all of me and not try and change me (g) and everything you put in your email,I want you to know am here for a true relationship, i am not here to play games or waste time of other's i want you to believe me for real and let see what we can be in future and i know it will be very great to have a woman from Europe I see the vision in us i want us to hold hands together and work things out between each other and see where this will take us too, We all need to forget about the paste and move on to the future no one know tomorrows, I had never believe i will found someone like you on dating site, I pray to God to give me a woman who will have a good heart like you. I put my hope in you and i pray you don't let me down.

Now your turn...I also try to be as honest as I can to everyone.  Giving my word to do something means something to me and I try my hardest to keep my word.  I will not agree to something if I know I can't keep that promise even to myself.  I like wise will return to a store if I've forgotten to pay for something and will also give money back if the change is too much... I'm in a stage of my life that I don't need all the glitz or glory, just REAL LOVE, honesty, respect, drama free, ambition, and good family values. I feel as though I am writing a book, it just seems like there is so much to say, and that we are like minded in so many ways.  We are looking for the same type of person we have the same ideals.  I need someone to protect me, love me, respect me, encourage me, and so many more things.  I guess when it comes to love I want it all.   In that respect I guess I am selfish.  I am a very giving person,  I believe in give and it shall be given. That's what I like about my job I get to give to those who are in need. I hope you having a great weekend i will be looking forward to chat with you soon, I hope you had a sound sleep. I will be looking forward to read back from you. Hugs and kisses.
Billy.

Spoiler:
FPWRNrNUNJ6EGU0NOVZs4hmdDfXICjlnHTDEc95+82U0jRAa/cxrpWQKdb6gtGmKr6FSASwo=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.143) Quelltext.from=billybrown02@hotmail.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: orXlXzgAyWIiH3OWa4HVOdlvAoq1jYZmTO59GT33WROdP53sMVOKL2pCS3rm0XqpCWOqyA==
Received: from bay0-omc3-s5.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.143]) by BAY0-HMMC2-F15.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 25 Nov 2012 15:27:29 -0800
Received: from BAY165-W37 ([65.54.190.189]) by bay0-omc3-s5.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 25 Nov 2012 15:27:29 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [79.141.173.79]
X-EIP: [E6TmGtMJ54iS26Zmbv4hb/lVvxAmFq8E]
Message-ID: <BAY165-W37F5196F954F3C282FA859D9580@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_6567ec56-c60a-416d-9820-376126e82bb4_"
Subject: Hello Dear
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 23:27:28 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W408B56C695C671B905F2AF5580@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W408B56C695C671B905F2AF5580@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Nov 2012 23:27:29.0381 (UTC) FILETIME=[6FA42950:01CDCB64]

--_6567ec56-c60a-416d-9820-376126e82bb4_
     boundary="_c2112860-c532-482a-9bba-9df70c1dc36c_"

--_c2112860-c532-482a-9bba-9df70c1dc36c_
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Januar 2013 um 02:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 26. November 2012 um 22:35

Quelltext EuroTransit GmbH

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 23:27:28 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 27. November 2012 um 21:41

Dear xxxxx
How are you doing today? I am so happy to read back from you,I want you to know that you can trust in me, the love i have for you is an unconditional love, Love without no rejection,everlasting love.I am here to bring you happiness and joy into your life. I am not here to let you down or make you sad in anyway,I want you to open your heart to me and lets see where this take us too. Now for a little more about me. I am a hopeless romantic, I fall in love with sunsets, oceans,I can cry when looking at a beautiful painting or reading a good book. Beauty to me is more than what is on the surface,it is the ideas,thoughts,dreams and realities of what lies behind and in the heart of whatever it may be,My partner will love me unconditionally as I will love them and be accountable to each other for better or worse.I want a partner who even when we are in a crowd that makes me feel as if it were just the two of us. I hope for a partner where trust isn't an issue.I hope for a partner when she kisses me when we're old and gray that I still get butterflies.Life is really what you make of each experience and I agree that you can enjoy anything if the company is right. SO know that I have gotten my future partner requirements out of the way, I'll tell you a little more about me. I love to bake (cookies, cakes, etc.), read and work on craft projects. I am addicted to reality TV that looks to help people find love.I love being with children. I like to cook, but don't because I don't have anyone to share it with right now. I don't much onions!!! I had to give you one thing that I just cannot stand.I also dislike fake people.Those people who say that they are your friend, but when you really need them they are no where to be found. I dislike spiders immensely.They just creep me out. I don't like scary movies anymore either. I just don't see the point. I do like to spend time at home playing games,watching movies or just enjoying the company.My parents were married for 44 yrs up until my Mother passed away...My maternal grandmother passed away shortly after Christmas in 2003 while My Mom passed away in December 2004 and I miss them everyday in which my Late mom was diagnosed with lung cancer ...Then my father was diagnosed with a melanoma cancer spot on his leg that had to be removed 2 month after I lost my late Mom , which was pretty severe. I need to have someone who does care about what happened in my day, no matter if you understand it or not or even if it is the same thing day in and day out.Someone who cares when I cry over an episode of Grey's Anatomy, because it reminds me of the struggle that my grandmother went through with her Alzheimer's. So I also want to be able to open up about anything and everything.I have been told that I am too devoted at times for one thing, I am so honest that "LIE" would appear on my forehead if I lied. I am just not that way besides no one should ever have to lie. If you are proud of everything you do and believe in what you are doing there is no reason to lie. You should stand behind everything you do and everything you spit out of your mouth.You will find i am a very STRONG person.I have been through a lot the past few years and I can laugh about it now. God only gives us what we can handle and he must have thought I could handle this. Not that I didn't appreciate life before but now I have a different appreciation. I know what I want in life and life is definitely to short to waste any time on someone who isn't worth it. I love to go dancing. I love to travel there are several places that I would love to go to someday,Hawaii being at the top of my list !!! Europe being a close second. I enjoy cooking, especially for company and those special in my life. With my busy schedule, I don't always get to do it as much as I would like to.I believe in honesty, I am not good at keeping secrets of my own but I a great confidant. I know my friends would say I am there for them and would do anything.I'm talking about fate here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams,I want you to know that, Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end, I believe If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one, I also want you to know that the best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt, I believe that What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in a instant, it will surprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have, I will always be yours and you will always be mine till death do us apart. The love i have for you is an everlasting love, Love without no rejection, unconditional love. I will never trade you for the world Sweetie. I hope you really had a great day and a lovely sounds sleep. I will dreams about us together as i always do. I think about you all day and night. Hope to hear back from you soon. 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Hugs and Kisses
Billy.

[spoiler=Quelltext EuroTransit =
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.161) Quelltext.from=billybrown02@hotmail.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 7vQlUN1SeHU1DI9h/Rkx2k76LwV9cnTk+WWoZlUG5doQCv1L+2kHDb/xUcSpr0s1Pprk7A==
Received: from bay0-omc3-s23.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.161]) by BAY0-HMMC2-F18.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:49:59 -0800
Received: from BAY165-W2 ([65.54.190.188]) by bay0-omc3-s23.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:49:59 -0800
X-EIP: [1ka21s41f3LtzwzvZ7lh2uFgambnp/BD]
Message-ID: <BAY165-W2A5973C4755094CB7B20DD95F0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_54b707d7-b594-42e9-80ae-24ea502b75ef_"
Subject: RE:
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:49:59 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W405DD5DC00285D718699CEF55F0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W405DD5DC00285D718699CEF55F0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Nov 2012 23:49:59.0748 (UTC) FILETIME=[BEEF9040:01CDCC30]

--_54b707d7-b594-42e9-80ae-24ea502b75ef_

[/spoiler]

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. November 2012 um 21:43 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 29. November 2012 um 22:44

Hello Dear xxxxx
I feel the same way with you too, I anticipate your emails, I think about you all day. It feels a little silly sometimes, I mean I haven't even met you and I have this connection I can't explain.  I so look forward to meeting soon dear, Remember i told you about my job, I am presently travelling out of the state this week for a project out of the country. when am done with the project, i want to meet you in person and know you more better,I am willing to relocate to anywhere i found my right woman. Hopefully if things work out i will settle down with you and we both start a new life together baby,I would also like to find my soul mate, where you just have a mutual understanding just looking into each others eyes...yes I am a big romantic too,sometimes I think I have to many emotions and feelings. But I am also realistic and down to earth. I am typically an optimistic person, trying to see the good in all situations.But I have a realist streak in me too. I tend to analyze things before I make a move-in all aspects of my life. I wanted to be whole again. Happy with me and who I am and I wanted to take a hard look at everything I have done in my life and be okay with it. I feel that every person involved in a bad situation contributed in someway-directly or indirectly. I am not perfect and I don't want anyone to think I am. I just do my best to live my life the best I can. Marriage/relationships aren't ever easy. You have two imperfect people trying to live up to unrealistic roles. Like with everything it takes to work. I'm committed to that work and I hope that the person whom I make that commitment to will also value that. I am a pretty positive person as well. Generally my days go good. I may have my moments, but I try to just move through them with a good attitude. I don't like to allow the little things in life to steal my joy. I pray a lot! Well, I guess that the best way I can describe what sort of relationship you seek for? I am wanting someone to hold my hand through the rest of my journey of life. I want someone to share things with, laugh with, cry with and snuggle with when I am watching TV or just need a hug. I am a big lover and I give a lot. So I would like someone who does not take advantage of that and who also treats me with a lot of love. I believe in the Bible, and I believe that if God is in the center of a relationship, then it will succeed. I also believe that there is no such thing as a 50/50 relationship. We all have times when we may need to give 80% or take 80%. I do think that communication is extremely important as well. I also know that no relationship is perfect and takes commitment and work from all parties involved.... Just want to ask you some question so we could make the communication so Lively ....

What were you like when you were a kid?
If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
What would your dream house be like?
If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
Describe your fighting style: drunken master or angry monkey?
What last made you laugh?
Spontaneity or stability?
Do you like kids?
Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
What turns you off?
What is your favorite curse word?
What sound or noise do you love?
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Do you like to read? If so...favorite book(s)?
How often do you really "go out"?
Hope i make your Day with these Question and What question do you have for me .. ???
About the question i asked you
What type of a pet do you have?  Dog 
What's being single like? I enjoy being single and have been blessed with many friends both male and female when i was in High school . Singleness has been a blast!  I love that I am able to live my life for God and travel the world to see His goodness. I've been free to experience life to the fullest and been able to touch lives for the better. I have been fulfilled but now I seek to begin a new chapter of my life.
How do you treat your man?I treat a person with respect and care. I have a kind heart and will never try to hurt someone (but of course this happens sometime because of mis-communication).  I go out of my way to do special things for people. I enjoy taking care of people and enjoying spending time with them and making them feel important. I believe that you treat someone the way you would like to be treated.
What is your favorite color? Purple and blue
What is your family like?  I told you this as well 
What are your plans for the future?
Where do you see yourself in five years?  In ten?   That's a tough question, in a perfect world in 5 years  I don't know where I will be exactly but I will be working towards the dreams I have as I have been my whole life, knowing someday I can make then come true.
Do you like summer or winter better?  Summer

The beach or the snowy mountains? I picture how romantic it would be walking along the beach and watching the sunset. And the snowy mountain makes me think of sitting in front of a warm fire just holding each other and being with each other...so that is a tough one! I will be looking forward to hear from you soon thanks for reading my mail once again. Take care and I will hear from you soon!In Christ's Love,Hugs and Kiss.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Billy.

[spoiler=Quelltext Keyweb AG =
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.155) smtp.mailfrom=billybrown02@hotmail.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from bay0-omc3-s17.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.155]) by BAY0-HMMC1-F3.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:40:33 -0800
Received: from BAY165-W48 ([65.54.190.189]) by bay0-omc3-s17.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:40:32 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [84.19.165.220]
X-EIP: [c9qF2iCVJsfCg4qrJV2++nCzJzxjlRyr]
Message-ID: <BAY165-W48BEC1BB6F0AF441AF7CA7D95D0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_9c278a0e-69b2-4bfd-ad51-7bd43036a6a8_"
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 04:40:33 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W39161015002274F65DDA4EF55E0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W39161015002274F65DDA4EF55E0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Nov 2012 04:40:32.0570 (UTC) FILETIME=[801ED9A0:01CDCD22]

--_9c278a0e-69b2-4bfd-ad51-7bd43036a6a8_

[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. November 2012 um 22:48 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 29. November 2012 um 23:07

Hello xxxxx
How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you there, I am so worried i did not hear from you whats going on there, I hope you doing great , Please i want you to be fine and be good for me okay, I really care about you baby, I want to be in your both arms and spend the rest of my life with you till death do us apart. I told you the love i have for you is an unconditional love, I truly thank God for bringing you to me. I never expected to meet such a lovely woman like you. I am so great and proud to be yours forever , Sweetie i hope work is going on fine there, I am really thinking about you everyday and night i can't do without reading from you anymore, Please i hope you will write back to me as soon as possible. I want you to know am travelling today to west Africa for a project , I have been looking forward to hear from you sweetie. Anyway when i get there and settle down i will write to you sweetie. I want you to know i have you in my prayer , I plan to relocate to any where i found my write woman, If you want me to relocate to you i am willing to do that baby , I want you to know i can give up anything just to be with you baby. I am leaving with my son alone we both live together i hope you will accept us for who we are, I know you will never regret to have me as your future husband baby, I want to make you happy for the rest of your life. You so pretty i can't wait to stand in front of your and tell you how much you mean to me sweetie, You rock my world. I promise you i will never let you down or make you sad, Baby, I will stand by you forever and ever. How i wish you could open my heart and see how much your love remains in my heart blossom up everyday. Sweetie please write to me as soon as possible. I will be getting prepared for my travelling and i hope to hear from you once i get there. I want you to have a wonderful day, Hugs and kisses.
Love you always, 
Billy.

Spoiler:
zR3KuZiDSkJ2xBc9KsRMln0DPt7GGc40TmeGfMA7WjQXIV9wp8PcnCe5KHFiBvAOLzDbJN7A=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.166) Quelltext.from=billybrown02@hotmail.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: bOPH/SxCaKXG9zvJQ3/N3D9C0mXaesoopPIiDQWNzGLVqxf3tfpF74T7f7NukMbwuF1X2Q==
Received: from bay0-omc3-s28.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.166]) by BAY0-HMMC2-F8.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 29 Nov 2012 03:53:13 -0800
Received: from BAY165-W59 ([65.54.190.188]) by bay0-omc3-s28.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 29 Nov 2012 03:53:13 -0800
X-EIP: [okAor94XF2uakJieJyRZNOUdDNubpuGo]
Message-ID: <BAY165-W590B4AD75B4692A8068F97D95C0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_d69a57cd-a072-49cc-aa42-37e583efac85_"
Subject: Good Morning
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:53:13 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W39161015002274F65DDA4EF55E0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W39161015002274F65DDA4EF55E0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Nov 2012 11:53:13.0969 (UTC) FILETIME=[1CBBB610:01CDCE28]

--_d69a57cd-a072-49cc-aa42-37e583efac85_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #9 - 29. November 2012 um 23:19

Mail über EuroTransit Holland                       Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        79.141.173.79
Decimal:	1334685007
Hostname:	79.141.173.79
ISP:	        EuroTransit GmbH
Organization:	EuroTransit GmbH
Services:	Suspected network sharing device Recently reported forum spam source. (2)
Type:	        Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:53:13 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 30. November 2012 um 23:12

Hello My Sweetheart , 
How are you doing, I have been so worried about you here, I am sitting down here thinking about you too, I wish i could hold you close to me right now and tell you how much you mean to me, I really miss you i can't wait to be in your both arms and spend the rest of my life with you baby, I want you to know that the love i have for you is a real love , i want to make you happy for the rest of your life, you always in my dreams, i am so glad to have you in my life baby, I want you to know no other on this earth will ever take your place in me, I will always be yours for the rest of my life till we both grow old in each other arms. I will never trade you for the word. I will give up anything just to make you happy and feel in loved baby. I want to know you plans for me and my little son. I told you am travelling for a project. I planned to finish this project soon and i am looking forward to meet you if you want us to meet , Maybe we can both spend the coming Christmas together, and we will get to know each other who know's i meant relocate finally and start a new life baby, I see a vision in you, I want to make you a great woman in the world. I want to hold your hands and walk along with you where ever you want to go to baby. I am missing you so much here i want you to lay your hand on my laps while am rubbing my softness hands on you from head to toe, making you to feel on top of the world like never before. I want you to know its been a long time i feel this way baby,I have a lot to share with you baby, You will never regret loving me, I want to make love to you like never before, Play around with you inside the house enjoying some lovely time around the grading drinking a glass of wine, planing a goals in life a great future together. What will i do for love sweetie, I want you to know i am for real what will a woman need for a man to give all his love and respect to the love of her life. I do the same to you sweetie i give you all my love, body and soul.The only time when I can show you how much I do really love you is when we are together. For then you will see and taste how much I love you. You can hear the language of my love for you by listening to my heart; it will speak to you..You will also know and see that it's no lie!If I could describe the love that i have for you, I would try and use lyrics of love songs and even the sonnets of Shakespeare and it would be impossible, because the love that I love for you is real, unconditional, everlasting and indescribable. You've had my heart and love from the day we met and you will have it forever. As time goes by, my heart and love for you will keep on growing stronger, brighter and bigger. Call me your love, lover and future husband from this day forth. You are all mine, as I am all yours. Although we have two different bodies, minds and souls, we have one and the same beautiful heart.This is my unconditional love for you, from me to you.I love you, my Buttercup, with all my heart, body, mind and soul. I will never stop loving you. You are my life, my world and my everything. Distance may keep us apart,but you will always and forever be embedded deep within my heart Cant wait to hear back from you ,You are always in my thoughts,I will always keep loving you.I want you to get on msn messenger we can chat on there sweetie, I am online if you will be able to talk or give me the best time we can both chat , I miss you so much, thinking about you right now. Hugs and kisses.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Love always,
Billy.

Spoiler:
QLy4RhXmV/rkW/Nq1cdMUk4OObO5sXNsrJgbVcpVduyqVT4URNueQ7EE7bpEkzz1behgZMc0=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.160) smtp.mailfrom=billybrown02@hotmail.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from bay0-omc3-s22.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.160]) by BAY0-HMMC1-F8.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:05:54 -0800
Received: from BAY165-W36 ([65.54.190.188]) by bay0-omc3-s22.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:05:54 -0800
X-EIP: [hZWXKeW8n+eddSKrCWxVTKEJ9xmAEoIa]
Message-ID: <BAY165-W36FC0ED64BA99112338B0FD95C0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_d76579f7-941e-4107-bacc-8200f7724ab6_"
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 23:05:54 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W16B9E16131083150AD290EF55C0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W16B9E16131083150AD290EF55C0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Nov 2012 23:05:54.0653 (UTC) FILETIME=[159358D0:01CDCE86]

--_d76579f7-941e-4107-bacc-8200f7724ab6_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #11 - 01. Dezember 2012 um 02:37

Über die Niederlande.

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP: 79.141.173.79
Decimal: 1334685007
Hostname: 79.141.173.79
ISP: EuroTransit GmbH
Organization: EuroTransit GmbH
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Recently reported forum spam source. (2)
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 23:05:54 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 01. Dezember 2012 um 23:17

My Wonderful Princess,
How are you doing today?How was your night have been, i hope you really had a sound sleep. I miss you so much here, You always in my dreams every night in my sleep, I think about us together, Sleeping on the same bed cuddling down with each other, Making you to feel warms and you sleep on my chest like a baby, I want to spend the rest of my life with you sweetie, I'm so grateful for taking me into your life sweetie, I want to promise you this and vow, I Billy i vow to you xxxxxx , I will never hurt you feelings or your emotion for a second, I will always make you happy for the rest of my life and make you a great woman in the world. No woman will ever take your place in me baby, I love you so much from the bottom of my heart, I am crying here because i have never felt this way for a very long time, I wish you happy new month , and Merry Christmas in Advance, Sweetie, I want to know your plans for this Christmas, I pray before Christmas i will be done with the project i came done to work on. I want us to work things out between each other we are one already, I am willing to spend the rest of my life with you baby and i will give up anything just to be with you and spend the rest of my life in your arms, I want to make you happy and make you a great woman, I want to stand in front of you tell you how much you mean to me, I want to take you to places you've have never been too. I love you so much sweetie i am saying this from the bottom of my heart. I want to thank you once again for the email and i'm very happy reading from you and i do appreciate you sharing more about you.I really felt very happy after reading your email .I know that things happens for a reason that why we met each other Online. I started reading your profile don't know when I send you a message that's how we got Hooked Up...I just want to let you know that Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.”.I'm looking for someone who's willing to be an EQUAL and BEST FRIEND. Strong chemistry is a must, but so is a ATTITUDE, TRUST, UNDERSTANDING and CONSISTENCY. No matter how far we are Love can exit.especially meaningful relationships with someone that would like to take this journey and make it everlasting with me. I hope getting to know you is about sharing trust, confidence, laughs, worries, hopes, doubts, triumphs and losses. I want to know you more and more  Sorry, it has been a long time since I am inspired to write like this...but it seems the right time and the right place thanks to you.Sweetie, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a woman like you.All that I can offer you is a my love from the bottom of my heart. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad.I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Sweetie, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want.I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can be your Husband and your lover, then I would wait forever to be with you.You're the only one that I want in my life,I cherish you than anything in the world. You make me happy everyday and night , especially when am thinking about you and the time we've spend together writing to on here, i always miss you so much and think about you, i can't wait to cuddle down with you, having fun together doing things together , going out together alot more darling which i won't be missing anymore , I can't wait to come home and be in your both arms.I hope you having a wonderful weekend, I love you so much.
Love Always, Hugs and Kisses.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Billy.

Spoiler:
iXFfY3ksdG8Cm3GcIsXoW8/4VywoG1o1r7ATKeqEeSW+0dBIp1PyCsey5EXuu3v6HsdGkys8=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.160) smtp.mailfrom=billybrown02@hotmail.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from bay0-omc3-s22.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.160]) by BAY0-HMMC1-F23.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 1 Dec 2012 06:57:53 -0800
Received: from BAY165-W64 ([65.54.190.189]) by bay0-omc3-s22.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 1 Dec 2012 06:57:53 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [41.71.189.105]
X-EIP: [GQu+l2fc5+GN27Ahi1PptTo+DuFxwxXU]
Message-ID: <BAY165-W642A18BD426BE20080709DD9420@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_816c5a7c-c67e-4d9d-a02d-16aca5f44865_"
Subject: How was your weekend Sweetie
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 14:57:53 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W15026AAF0BE38D8E611F6AF5430@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W15026AAF0BE38D8E611F6AF5430@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Dec 2012 14:57:53.0977 (UTC) FILETIME=[3DC24290:01CDCFD4]

--_816c5a7c-c67e-4d9d-a02d-16aca5f44865_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #13 - 02. Dezember 2012 um 01:58

Mail kommt über Nigeria.

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP: 41.71.189.105
Decimal: 692567401
Hostname: 41.71.189.105
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited
Services: None detected
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 14:57:53 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 02. Dezember 2012 um 22:41

Hello Sweetheart,
This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie!
So, if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true, then with all my heart do I trust thee. If you want me as your love as much as I want you as my love then so be it. I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart. My love and trust is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfill your heart's desire. Mark 10 2-16 : So they are no longer two but one flesh.Therefore what God has joined together, no human being must separate and Also 1 Corinthians, 13:1-13  : i may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love,my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. i may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if i have no love, this does me no good.
If it pleases you, call me your lover from this day forth and you're mine. For your love am I and your best friend too. As our body, mind and soul combine, so do our hearts become one.. I agree we have become  good friends and I am going to try writing you more often Smiley I know that your  are looking for a serious  relationship, so am I However, as you know, love is  something  that we really can not control. I have a good felling in my heart that  this is real,the same like you I am looking for a family, don't be scare to  try. I am looking  forward not only meeting with you but also having you in my  arms..You have floored me....It is all good pretty woman all good.My life  is basically a simple but very active life...Dull moments bore  me.....True quiet  time with you would be cool but I mean just sitting on the couch watching tv  .Darling you know That i have been falling In love with you and I can't wait till the day am gonna be In Belgium ..I want to get married to you .Don't doubt this sweetie.
Hear this, my declaration of love, from me to you. I love you, my Angel, with all my heart and I will never stop loving you. You are my life, you are my everything. Though distance may keep us apart, you will always be embedded deep within my heart. 
Have a great day or night whenever you get a moment to read from me.  Look forward to reading from you hopefully soon!
Love Always, Hugs and Kisses.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Billy.

Spoiler:
HgCF8T1BMQAQmWs/U8L91QRq9XyCCE65DVqllnKdJ9yV5gJuEX6ZCvqYyBX6FsT0NwKcK3nA=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.161) smtp.mailfrom=billybrown02@hotmail.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Info: 
Received: from bay0-omc3-s23.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.161]) by BAY0-HMMC1-F10.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 1 Dec 2012 18:13:12 -0800
Received: from BAY165-W57 ([65.54.190.188]) by bay0-omc3-s23.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 1 Dec 2012 18:13:12 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [67.221.255.12]
X-EIP: [vgMJ3iodDCeHh3U7d+chyG4o1O42W72e]
Message-ID: <BAY165-W577C2EEB4058286B106297D9410@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_7f622f69-25b8-4268-94b5-891f510a72c6_"
Subject: My Declaration Of Love To You Sweetie
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 02:13:12 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W484A61EB01AE87620BE5C1F5420@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W484A61EB01AE87620BE5C1F5420@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Dec 2012 02:13:12.0470 (UTC) FILETIME=[94A9A360:01CDD032]

--_7f622f69-25b8-4268-94b5-891f510a72c6_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema