Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Robert <martinsrogger@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 2392 mal)

Sternenklar
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Ravensburg
Robert <martinsrogger@hotmail.com>
31. Oktober 2012 um 23:49

Es hat mich ein Typ in My Flirt angeschrieben, der angeblich Robert heißt. Aber auf seiner Email Adresse steht Martin. Hahha. 
Das hat mich von Anfang an misstrauisch gemacht, aber gleich nach ein paar Bildern gefragt und auch erhalten.
Jetzt schreibt er heute genau dieselbe Email als die Erste. Das war sehr schlecht von ihm..  Zwinkernd
Ich gebe euch alles, was ich von ihm habe incl. Profil bei My Flirt.. Soll ich ihn dort melden oder macht ihr das?
Also erstmal die Emails, chronologisch bekommen und zum Schluß die Bilder.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Mail 1.

I have an affectionate, sweet, outgoing personality. I have a strong sense of humour  but I know when to be serious. I show patience and sympathy for the feelings and needs of others. I am an effective listener. I have a strong feeling of optimism and enthusiasm in myself and in other people. I am an intelligent, strong, confident man with a tendency to get naughty. (I am very sensual and open-minded...Tigress!) Although I would like spending time with my woman, watching TV/DVDs, or being intimate, I also like to go out and have a good time...I love to dance!

I enjoy outdoors and reading I like to cook and home made 

I am looking for someone who does not hesitate to give/show appreciation, devotion, love, affection and is willing to receive it in return. I can treat a woman like a Queen, but I need a woman to treat me like her king. I will always have her back and I need the same in return. I would like to find someone to share and grow a new life. I would like to meet a woman who have love for family, love for self - and an appreciation for the value of a relationship with all three. Confidence, intelligence, kindness, loyalty, trustworthiness, patience all roads to true and honest friendship. Compassion and concern for kids who takes care of herself hygienically, physically, emotionally, and financially. I am looking for a patient, motivated, ambitious individual who places a high value on being direct and honest when expressing thoughts and feelings. I am interested in someone with quick wit and great sense of humour  And can handle a thick-bodied man in the bedroom...or any room (lol). 

It was really nice getting the chance to communicate with you and i wish for us to continue the communication so as to get to know more about ourselves and explore much about us.Well to tell you something about me,Am Robert Lawson,a USA Army Officer, am a faithful person.I have one son called Chris. I lost my parents at the age of 14 in a plane crash.so I don't have any family expect my son, Am the STAFF SARGENT MAJOR in the Army .I have been in the army for the past 27 years and will be coming home soon as am ready to retired when i come home,At the moment i don't have any plans for the future yet when i retire but looking forward to have a woman with a caring heart to spend the rest of my life together with.So as time goes on and know each other,i will seek some advice from you.I use to train the boys in the army and and also take them to patrol. I've met so many women but they were all not serious as well not looking for a Long Term Relationship but only to have fun.Am looking  for a woman that is willing to accept my son as her own son,care for him also love him as she will Love me.A woman that will always be there for me in everything,whether in bad or good times.Am looking for someone understand things easily and also share my life with.

I lost my wife 4 years ago and since then I've been living alone with my son,she had a terrible accident that take away her life and made me lonely in the World of Love.She was everything to me and am missing her so much.I want some one who don't get angry easily i don't drink or smoke,am a Christian.My goal of dream in life is to find the one who will be with me and love me forever and ever.I dislike liars and disrespected people.I also like to meet a woman that is faithful and respectful.Am caring,Loving,Honest and also Understanding. I've got a great sense of humour to make people happy all the time.When my partner is happy am also happy and i see to it that our little family will be full of Love and happiness.It's not quite easy being a single parent but being a single parent gives a lot of life experience in many things.I wish to meet a woman that will always be there for me and my son,A woman i can trust and Love,A woman that will always be there for me.My dreams is to meet this special woman and for her to accept me by not who i am but how she becomes when she's with me.A man with Blue eyes and light brown hair..smile 

Am now in Afghanistan for peace keeping but will be coming home soon,but at the moment I've no exact date i will be returning.My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) at West Point, New York (Class of 1977); Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Michigan University.As at now i am on a National Assignment to Iraq and things here are a bit calm now but sometimes Dangerous and sad....I have been in Afghanistan for the past 6 years and willing to come home to my son as well to relocate to the right woman.Three terms are important when discussing authority and responsibility in the military: rank, rate, and grade. A military member's "rank" determines their status and authority in comparison to other military members. The Navy/Coast Guard calls it "rate," for enlisted sailors. The other services refer to it as "rank." 

"Grade" is used for personnel and pay functions. Military personnel across the services receive the same base pay, based on their rank and time-in-service. But as the "ranks"are named differently in different services, so save confusion, "grade" is used. For example, the lowest enlisted rank in the Air Force is called "Airman Basic." That person is in the grade of E-1, and receives the same basic pay as an E-1 in the Army, who has the "rank" of "Private." An E-2 in the Air Force is termed "Airman." He/she is in the same pay grade as an E-2 in the Marine Corps, which is a "Private First Class." The "E-2" indicates they are one step above the lowest enlisted rank (E-1 is lowest, E-2 is next, E-3, E-4, etc... , all the way up to E-9), no matter what their "rank" is called by their respective branch of service in the Military. 
There are three general categories of rank/rate: Enlisted personnel, Warrant Officers, and Commissioned Officers.

I think that's what i can tell you about me for now.so if there's anything you want to know about me you are welcomed to ask me anything.I guess this might tell you something about who i am and what am looking for and also something in the ARMY.

Am hoping to read more from you as i would love you to tell me more of you. 

Take care of yourself.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <martinsrogger@hotmail.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to wxxxxxxxx1@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 29 Oct 2012 06:13:38 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc3-s51.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc3-s51.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.54.51.88]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx025) with SMTP; 29 Oct 2012 07:13:38 +0100
Received: from SNT134-W20 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s51.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 28 Oct 2012 23:13:37 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT134-W203F18CFE6624782E69125BB630@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_6ec29bb9-504a-4610-988c-cbf62d68f859_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.228.36]
To: <wxxxxxxx1@gmx.de>
Subject: hallo
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 06:13:36 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Oct 2012 06:13:37.0050 (UTC) FILETIME=[88565FA0:01CDB59C]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4P6p3oWkU+TcjV6Nh8SfDMIyo+xf3ihKFztogLMaNCZqYx29M00Pv8Z6U2G
RMMeu5hp5JdzNSibp1xl1SAdlTAnnC3kAHuT01pBxsDn7NlLMdIgW4EPta1DK0i+Plbs+jecX2i5
VDIBfmI2tEzBFz2J3+z6lrZkmrrFzJ5tWuddneYX0n2aGBBn33hOxh016LtWGj5zEutzGCypNvkj
jeIo7FEBc5XP/4=V1;
X-GMX-UID: ODczNINgCmNlIXZmFWRvH0FydRihClbN
X-Flags: 1411

Mail 2.

bin so glücklich für Ihre Mail my dear ... Hoffe alles ist gut mit Ihnen und Ihrer Familie .. bin so glücklich, Sie und Diskussionen über uns finden Sie mein lieber .. ich denke, ich werde zu se gerne einige Ihrer schönen Fotos zu meinem dear .. ich hoffe, Sie werden mir auch gerne .. Ich werde hier enden und warten, von Ihnen zu lesen ...

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 30 Oct 2012 19:34:27 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc4-s49.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc4-s49.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.54.51.100]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx072) with SMTP; 30 Oct 2012 20:34:27 +0100
Received: from SNT134-W42 ([65.55.90.200]) by snt0-omc4-s49.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 30 Oct 2012 12:34:22 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT134-W42DF9C5A440C109D928495BB620@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_d29df30a-69ed-481a-ac31-1bc31d6378d4_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.246.118]
To: <wxxxxxxxx1@gmx.de>
Subject: RE: hallo
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 19:34:19 +0000
In-Reply-To: <20121029211021.202500@gmx.net>
References:
<SNT134-W203F18CFE6624782E69125BB630@phx.gbl>,<20121029211021.202500@gmx.net>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Oct 2012 19:34:22.0485 (UTC) FILETIME=[900FB450:01CDB6D5]
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4Ibdu2LJ0kpffxAEBEzSjDg1UexjVeZDG8ZU1UJzfd57cZsxM27Ed1Na5s8
ggz32oiirzHsYNElDXwoidlJMo+NKKM1uCS8YUkbTOx+ptp+HQHnQmKrTPbhJAgs+japqcWKywah
yRSBdxqrgeD44f20M9gMNK4Wx0qX9wNVAAWLvHByEsV9uBtNEvfL/0YWDXxeGYp1ispdArT5pucY
2X7GljnCYD28KE=V1;
X-GMX-UID: ODc1NLRVOyB3e1JuHmx3t/F3ZbXSPBfO

Mail 3.

Am so happy to read from you my dear...

you can call me Robert i bear Martins as well....
all is clear to me OK you don't have to worry..sure i do,but not much good in German so i have to View translation some i don't get well and is all clear my dear...Am fine my dear and you?am us military man..I do miss him but i have no choice cause i love my job and i must abide by the rules given to us so he understand me much clear i mean my son...

His called David..I was in my house at United State of America

an the other ones at the beach...i think i have answer all your question hope to read from and get back to me with your photo and your child name and all about you..my dear..I will end here wait to read from you soon..

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 31 Oct 2012 08:46:12 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc3-s49.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc3-s49.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.54.51.86]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx057) with SMTP; 31 Oct 2012 09:46:12 +0100
Received: from SNT134-W37 ([65.55.90.137]) by snt0-omc3-s49.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 31 Oct 2012 01:46:10 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT134-W37760D213F4468D9047F6ABB610@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_55c10053-2db7-425f-bcee-f0d5b236cffc_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.233.214]
To: <wxxxxxxx1@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:46:10 +0000
In-Reply-To: <20121030194905.77650@gmx.net>
References:
NT134-W42DF9C5A440C109D928495BB620@phx.gbl>,<20121030194905.77650@gmx.net>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Oct 2012 08:46:10.0617 (UTC) FILETIME=[2D1D5A90:01CDB744]
Detail=5D7Q89H36p7Zu5SkYWe4JFQ6B9EYqqFaXD3ePdUxTshUdoWPKtfK3uTCNl0zYIh3iKK72
FMPMzXpCP8dGE7V9P71Fp9JMZo9GgXB85eUxNsupL9gakN8ksNXQPSJf6ENUYP37nX+ZUTMGgzFl
RbqIh2nqaBLp5vL/+m+3T/U3XH1wrkugUfkCS2RpXAa+uXCU8fPaC9cOsvB8a9Uk/oJ2HbWAsn/9
9BePz8C3wMkcKc=V1;
X-GMX-UID: YWxraItHO1N1a0lqDmBsR4NEU3LEtdl3

Und die gleich Nachricht wie die Erste nochmal  Laut lachend

Mail 4.

I have an affectionate, sweet, outgoing personality. I have a strong sense of humour  but I know when to be serious. I show patience and sympathy for the feelings and needs of others. I am an effective listener. I have a strong feeling of optimism and enthusiasm in myself and in other people. I am an intelligent, strong, confident man with a tendency to get naughty. (I am very sensual and open-minded...Tigress!) Although I would like spending time with my woman, watching TV/DVDs, or being intimate, I also like to go out and have a good time...I love to dance!

I enjoy outdoors and reading I like to cook and home made 

I am looking for someone who does not hesitate to give/show appreciation, devotion, love, affection and is willing to receive it in return. I can treat a woman like a Queen, but I need a woman to treat me like her king. I will always have her back and I need the same in return. I would like to find someone to share and grow a new life. I would like to meet a woman who have love for family, love for self - and an appreciation for the value of a relationship with all three. Confidence, intelligence, kindness, loyalty, trustworthiness, patience all roads to true and honest friendship. Compassion and concern for kids who takes care of herself hygienically, physically, emotionally, and financially. I am looking for a patient, motivated, ambitious individual who places a high value on being direct and honest when expressing thoughts and feelings. I am interested in someone with quick wit and great sense of humour  And can handle a thick-bodied man in the bedroom...or any room (lol). 

It was really nice getting the chance to communicate with you and i wish for us to continue the communication so as to get to know more about ourselves and explore much about us.Well to tell you something about me,Am Robert Lawson,a USA Army Officer, am a faithful person.I have one son called Chris. I lost my parents at the age of 14 in a plane crash.so I don't have any family expect my son, Am the STAFF SARGENT MAJOR in the Army .I have been in the army for the past 27 years and will be coming home soon as am ready to retired when i come home,At the moment i don't have any plans for the future yet when i retire but looking forward to have a woman with a caring heart to spend the rest of my life together with.So as time goes on and know each other,i will seek some advice from you.I use to train the boys in the army and and also take them to patrol. I've met so many women but they were all not serious as well not looking for a Long Term Relationship but only to have fun.Am looking  for a woman that is willing to accept my son as her own son,care for him also love him as she will Love me.A woman that will always be there for me in everything,whether in bad or good times.Am looking for someone understand things easily and also share my life with.

I lost my wife 4 years ago and since then I've been living alone with my son,she had a terrible accident that take away her life and made me lonely in the World of Love.She was everything to me and am missing her so much.I want some one who don't get angry easily i don't drink or smoke,am a Christian.My goal of dream in life is to find the one who will be with me and love me forever and ever.I dislike liars and disrespected people.I also like to meet a woman that is faithful and respectful.Am caring,Loving,Honest and also Understanding. I've got a great sense of humour to make people happy all the time.When my partner is happy am also happy and i see to it that our little family will be full of Love and happiness.It's not quite easy being a single parent but being a single parent gives a lot of life experience in many things.I wish to meet a woman that will always be there for me and my son,A woman i can trust and Love,A woman that will always be there for me.My dreams is to meet this special woman and for her to accept me by not who i am but how she becomes when she's with me.A man with Blue eyes and light brown hair..smile 

Am now in Afghanistan for peace keeping but will be coming home soon,but at the moment I've no exact date i will be returning.My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) at West Point, New York (Class of 1977); Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Michigan University.As at now i am on a National Assignment to Iraq and things here are a bit calm now but sometimes Dangerous and sad....I have been in Afghanistan for the past 6 years and willing to come home to my son as well to relocate to the right woman.Three terms are important when discussing authority and responsibility in the military: rank, rate, and grade. A military member's "rank" determines their status and authority in comparison to other military members. The Navy/Coast Guard calls it "rate," for enlisted sailors. The other services refer to it as "rank." 

"Grade" is used for personnel and pay functions. Military personnel across the services receive the same base pay, based on their rank and time-in-service. But as the "ranks"are named differently in different services, so save confusion, "grade" is used. For example, the lowest enlisted rank in the Air Force is called "Airman Basic." That person is in the grade of E-1, and receives the same basic pay as an E-1 in the Army, who has the "rank" of "Private." An E-2 in the Air Force is termed "Airman." He/she is in the same pay grade as an E-2 in the Marine Corps, which is a "Private First Class." The "E-2" indicates they are one step above the lowest enlisted rank (E-1 is lowest, E-2 is next, E-3, E-4, etc.. , all the way up to E-9), no matter what their "rank" is called by their respective branch of service in the Military. 
There are three general categories of rank/rate: Enlisted personnel, Warrant Officers, and Commissioned Officers.

I think that's what i can tell you about me for now.so if there's anything you want to know about me you are welcomed to ask me anything.I guess this might tell you something about who i am and what am looking for and also something in the ARMY.

Am hoping to read more from you as i would love you to tell me more of you. 

Take care of yourself.

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 31 Oct 2012 21:43:28 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc3-s42.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc3-s42.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.54.51.79]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx072) with SMTP; 31 Oct 2012 22:43:28 +0100
Received: from SNT134-W61 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s42.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:43:27 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT134-W616F6D9FB0637DDB050C48BB610@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_174f9202-d6ca-4fb0-9a9d-e4db0e0a0471_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.244.109]
To: <wxxxxxxxx1@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 21:43:27 +0000
In-Reply-To: <20121031193747.156460@gmx.net>
References: <20121031193747.156460@gmx.net>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Oct 2012 21:43:27.0474 (UTC) FILETIME=[C2D8FD20:01CDB7B0]
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5roEI2bnv3lu/A1L5JFPvg4+Bh+cSESVlBE9a7j2FiXhEDmmiF8mAKeYjax
f53dFkZQNJY+DTufnHvYHY09AWRnd632IxOsLDsPgImYB3vzP+Y47EAJGA9Ra8LjUCk5FgbkBavS
zkflbIeRPOuRLF3S0s2jUMjjkhqF7gWYFT39i5rnebhnGFsAgPHzhEvA+i2+DhESU96Qt6G9MzCQ
RDZV1;
X-GMX-UID: OTg2SYpVNUQ2ORY5EH1u5XRIN3x4ucJa
X-Flags: 1401

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. November 2012 um 14:37 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30390 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: martins rogger <martinsrogger@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. November 2012 um 00:23

Mail 1- 4 über Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.218.228.36
Decimal:	702211108
Hostname:	41-218-228-36-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP:	Ghana Telecom
Organization:	Ghana Telecom
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Dynamic IP
State/Region:	Greater Accra
City:	Accra
Latitude:	5.55
Longitude:	-0.2167 

Zitat:
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.228.36]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 06:13:36 +0000

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.218.246.118
Decimal:	702215798
Hostname:	41-218-246-118-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh

Zitat:
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.246.118]
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 19:34:19 +0000

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.218.233.214
Decimal:	702212566
Hostname:	41-218-233-214-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh

Zitat:
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.233.214]
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:46:10 +0000

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.218.244.109
Decimal:	702215277
Hostname:	41-218-244-109-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh

Zitat:
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.244.109]
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 21:43:27 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. November 2012 um 00:29 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Robert <martinsrogger@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 01. November 2012 um 00:34

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. November 2012 um 14:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sternenklar
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Ravensburg
Antwort #3 - 01. November 2012 um 12:40

Soll ich ihn bei My Flirt melden? Ärgerlich

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 01. November 2012 um 13:31

Stiray schrieb on 01. November 2012 um 00:34:
SGT. JAMES HARISON

Ob er Harison mit Vornamen heisst, wissen wir nicht.
Sicher wissen wir nur, dass er JAMES mit Nachnamen heisst.
Seine Bilder sind nur noch auf Scamseiten oder in Fakeprofilen zu finden.

NACHTRAG:

Nun habe ich den realen Vornamen von Sgt. James gefunden - Stuart James und er ist wohl First Sergeant.
Dieses Profil dürfte die Bilderquelle sein und irgend ein Scammer - oder mehrere - treiben sich in seiner Freundesliste rum.

Sein privates MySpace-Profil: http://www.myspace.com/JetnHeloDriver

http://www.army.mil/article/22889/D_Day_at_Fort_Bragg__N_C_/

Zitat:
JMPI

Master Sgt. Dwight Simon, Jumpmaster assigned to Headquarters, Headquarters Company, U.S. Army Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command (Airborne) at Fort Bragg, N.C., conducts Jumpmaster Personnel Inspection (JMPI) on 1ST Sgt. Stuart James...

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. November 2012 um 14:37 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema