Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Suzanne <suzannekoppe@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2948 mal)

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Suzanne <suzannekoppe@yahoo.com>
13. Oktober 2012 um 15:41

Wat is dat nu wieder.
Die Nachricht kam gleich dreimal.

Portalnachricht:

From Miss Suzanne Koppe.
Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire
Tel.  +22545249196 

MY EMAIL /suzannekoppe@yahoo .com

Dearest,

My name is Miss Suzanne koppe, an Accountant with a bank in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire West Africa. I will 
like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$9 Million. I got your contact from the 
Internet on my search for Honest/ Reliable person or company to execute this business together.

SUBJEC T: After due consideration, I have fully agreed to privately invest extensively in a very business 
venture. I am intending to retire from my services to private business I decided to contact you for an 
urgent business proposal. I have decided to deal with a neutral person like you because of the nature 
of the transaction as I will equally be happy to arrange with you on terms of trade and possible transfer 
of the funds needed for the investment into your company’s account or personal account.

To enable me start the process and remittance of the fund into your bank account successfully within 4 
banking days, I need the following information from you by e-mail:

1.Full name:

2.Address:

3.Country:

4. Private cell phone:

5. Occupation:

6. Age.

Note that as soon as I receive this information i forwarded it the appropriate departments for final 
processing and approvals. With the modalities I have worked out to makes it possible for you to act as 
the next of kin to my late customer whose account is presently dormant for claims who died 10 years 
ago with his family in accident.

This transfer is 100% risk free having done all the underground works locally for the smooth transfer of 
the fund into your bank account within the shortest period. I advised that you should keep this 
transaction a top secret and rest all correspondence to e-mail or phone only,

Bye and waiting

Tel.  +22545249196 
EMAIL// suzannekoppe@yahoo. com
Best regards,
Miss Suzanne koppe. 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Oktober 2012 um 18:12 von Uli » 
Grund: afr11337 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Suzanne <suzannekoppe@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Oktober 2012 um 15:50

Und dann das Briefchen mit Bildchen.

Hello dear,

Thanks very much for your considerations and for your sincerity. I knew that you are God's sent.

I prayed very well before I was able to make the contact, for God's intervention. And I thank God for 
his mercies. I would like to use this opportunity give you the detailed of this transaction for your 
understanding and i have attached my picture.

My name is Miss Suzanne Koppe  of age of 30 year old,from AFRICA but presently i am  here  in Africa  
Cote d ivories where i am working  as a banker in this bank were this late customer MR AL SAUD 
BANDAR, made this very deposit and it happened that i am  his  account adviser during the time he was 
operating with our bank where I got to  know him before he death in a plane crash with his entire family 
leaving nobody  behind.
See below/ the site list of his name.
http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html
OR THIS LINK TOO.
http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/916128/
The late depositor of this money was a Saudi man by nationality but that does not matters over this 
transaction about his nationality.

He is a general contractor here in African region, mostly here in west Africa.
He has been doing contract with the Oil company’s in west Africa   and
has been operating with my bank for the past years before he death also in case if your government 
ask you about this money tell them that, you did an oil contract with your late business partner here in 
African.

In fact i would like you to understand the nature of this transaction so that you can have a better 
understanding of what l want you to do in this
transaction  to bring it to reality also i trusted you with the hope that you will not  betray the trust i 
have for you.
My dear if you are ready and capable to handle this deal and also keep it to yourself, which is the only 
key of this success.
My dear i did not just wake up and decided to do this with you, I did my proper home work before 
contacting you into this very business and I want you to know that this is a (DEAL) and it will cost 
both of us money also I want us to join hands together and make the claim with one mind and trust.

Now you have to know that both of us have to spend money in this transaction, so for that reason i will 
offer you 50% total money for you and 50% for me ok to make this transaction successful. My dear i 
would not be involve directly also I will not put myself into this business since i am the account 
supervicesor before he death and i have all the information’s regarding to this transaction that is why i 
made up my mind to do this transaction with the believe that nothing can stop us from having the 
money into your account.

If you will work and co-operate with me without cheating or betray me after you have received the 
money in your account.
I am given you every assurance that, this business is a 100% risk free business. it was due to the 
nature of the business that made me to source for a foreign partner who will present himself to my bank 
as the NEXT-OF-KIN & BENEFICIARY to the late MR AL SAUD, BANDAR,
so that my bank will agree to release the money to you since nobody has come to my bank for the 
claim since the death.

Moreover, someone from this country Africa cannot come for such claim due to the nature of the 
transaction that's why I contacted you as a foreigner, Do not have any atom of fear in you, everything 
will work out well so far as you will follow up with my instructions and the bank rules and regulations 
too, when you will be in contact with them directly.

If it is possible for you to come down here in west Africa in person for us to see face to face before 
going into this transaction and also you will witness my office here in this bank, so that you will be very 
sure for what we are doing, to avoid any  atom of doubt in your mind.

But if you are not free to come down, due to your work and other things you are doing, you can stay in 
your country to finish everything with our bank, because my plans is to put letter of resign from my 
work so that i will come over to meet you in your country immediately our bank have finish transferring 
this money to your account so that both of us will meet together in your country.

I will like you to keep this transaction very confidential, Please don't tell no one about this transaction 
until this money has been transferred  into   your account in your country, you know I am still working 
in this bank and I  don't want our bank manager or officials to know about this or  to know that  
someone from this country is supplying you all the information’s of this transaction, if they knew that I 
am the one who gave you this information’s  about  this transaction they will cancel this file and i may 
lose my work as a banker   that's why you have to keep it confidential as the only key to this  success.

What we all need to do in order to achieve this goal is that, after we have agreed, I will use my good 
position in the bank to put your name in the computer files of the death customer who deposited this 
fund in the account department, as his next of kin and beneficiary, who is in position to inherit 
whatever he left in the bank after his death.

After My installation of your name in the computer file of the account department, I will then send to 
you an example of an application letter with  the bank account information of the late MR AL SAUD, 
BANDAR , which you will  prepare and send to the account department in our bank official, introducing  
yourself in the application letter, you will fill in the application as an  associate to late MR AL SAUD 
BANDAR, who deposited this fund asking them to  take  their required procedure and  transfer the total 
fund deposited into your  account.
What interest our bank is the name of the person who was use to registered in the bank computer file 
record.

As soon as you send this application form to the account department, the only thing they will do is that 
they will consult the computer file of the dead customer in order to find out the name of the person 
that was used by the depositor as next of kin, by the time they see your name which I have installed 
already, what they will do is to contact you and inform you the necessary document you have to 
provide for the transfer of the total sum to take place into your account. To do, I think, according to 
the banking regulations and law of this country on issue concerning the release of any fund left by a 
late customer to his next of kin.

Then the bank will definitely ask you to get a mandamus document for the legal normalization of next of 
kin & beneficiary on your name which I will solicit an attorney who will obtain court Mandamus.

My dear after I might have fixed your name in the computer file in which I will let you know when I have 
done that. I hope I have made everything about this  transaction very clear to you, now I am waiting 
to receive all the information’s  so that , I shall start my own work here in the bank and as soon as I am 
ok  with  the programming, I shall let you know the next step you shall follow.
I hope, I have been able to give you the whole detailed of this transaction, so I will be waiting your 
urgent response.

I would like that you get back to me as soon as possible with all the
information’s I requested from you for the computer programming ok.
Please the information’s are.

1) YOUR REAL Name;

2) Date of birth,

3)Telephone and fax number

4)Country of origin

5)Occupation
Thanks and may God bless you.
MY telephone number is this you can call me with it any time.
                                        +22545249196                
Regards
Miss Suzanne koppe

Spoiler:

Return-Path: suzannekoppe2@yahoo.com
Received: from nm19.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.212.178]) by
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb004) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0M7ZRP-1Tf88F3h15-00xLEw for
<xxxx>; Wed, 03 Oct 2012 21:47:30 +0200
Received: from [98.139.212.148] by nm19.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2012 19:47:28 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.239] by tm5.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2012 19:47:27 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1048.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2012 19:47:27 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 621319.85020.bm@omp1048.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 25955 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Oct 2012 19:47:27 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1349293647; bh=uDy8kyIMRc2FH6AoFx/XITCScbG4uVAKQMnWAjZBIQE=; tent-Type; qR8qbNxRVgoCQ=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  65FZeHGUXNTUs=;
X-YMail-OSG: 3VUEj8sVM1l1vUNb0KI7x8ZK_QqZSprVq35yrG_Iq9ZCsAD
q73J5jggKeuZ5mQyx9sB_T3OsqgxucOLIQrv9ONK93hiQtNlCXsyyQPfNHki
V6FlF0ypE.V3YTewjgKV8bjEKMfj9JIn2k4BbfJH45.3qxuxZEJwADVh5SuH
QENIWJsfbx6lAk7I5vXIC1qILkk2TD7DnTFQLo0SKTCe8IdqBj3ZokMRhLeM
xcWyUGfxEluR6ZHgMQUmlTiwzvrfeZcBSdbf1jGqv5u0uY3CIutne5ROo_h.
ZQnWftKZviZE.GPixQZX648F67yOhVKcf51P.1ZhwthpJ18QFgOpiG3yNpoj
ozR5UHomEfSPD609JDoboZotZta4d5rKlG7n10XjqeQhs4XNox_iN1byF4pF
3OUAtfL277s1eIuKhGMlpJVpO.CxGDpd8DaLybx.s83Kp.iF3X1EJIaYffoi
ShIOn1d1_EgJ22OyrrYTLWBatg8SUSTpMVIGku_k9cTsvWWZl6mRtLb.8Vhl
qrZSMnfIaShv4EcbS2jjf_1CqT8nPmGgDcVWC0QovmknU6JlGRQWgULV8Dl4
3lcUIaUD0vm7aT0dtt8YpXwoo.ivUwr1mFfTA4TM_xpgSmnnxFpfDynMh5zJ
ESokzBpPMO19vIGXyHUsUWvBIpOJJFaHQY3dTvEgqI6JYS7C2F1HrIBOWtQ-
-
Received: from [109.74.10.91] by web140803.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 03 Oct 2012 12:47:27 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Message-ID: <1349293647.4394.YahooMailClassic@web140803.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:47:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM SUZANNE THE FULL DETAILS OF THIS TRANSACTION AND MY PICTURE ATTACHED
To: xxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-1957186862-1884535743-1349293647=:4394"
Envelope-To: <xxxxx>

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Oktober 2012 um 17:55 von Uli »  

05AF72034_-_Koppe.jpg ( 83 KB | Downloads )
05AF72034_-_Koppe.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 13. Oktober 2012 um 15:50

Zitat:
+22545249196

Zitat:

Information on phone number range +225 45XXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      MTN Côte d'Ivoire

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 13. Oktober 2012 um 15:51

Eingeliefert über Schweden

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:	109.74.10.91
Decimal:	1833568859
Hostname:	109-74-10-91-static.serverhotell.net
ISP:	GleSYS Internet Services AB
Organization:	Customer VPS services located in Falkenberg
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Stockholms Lan
City:	Täby
Latitude:	59.5
Longitude:	18.05

Zitat:

Received: from [109.74.10.91] by web140803.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 03 Oct 2012 12:47:27 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:47:27 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2012 um 15:52 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 13. Oktober 2012 um 15:57

Zitat:
Suzanne Koppe suzannekoppe1@yahoo.com

http://no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9&start=180
http://www.no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=128638

Suzanne Koppe http://www.d8ster.com/profile/suskoppe1

Zitat:
Hello memb­ers I am m­iss Suzann­e koppe by­ Name fema­le tall an­d fair in ­complexion­ with age ­of 30 year­s working ­here in a ­bank and I­ have a ve­ry good ni­ce bodying­ looking ,­ love read­ing , cook­ing making­ love with­ my real l­ove one wh­o also lov­e and trav­eling , so­ I am here­ to find a­n understa­ndable man­ from any ­part of th­e world wh­o know wha­t love is ­all about ­so that bo­th of us w­ill be tog­ether as o­ne , and I­ am ready ­to relocat­e once I s­ee my real­ love one ­from here ­ok

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #5 - 13. Oktober 2012 um 19:00

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 14. Oktober 2012 um 18:12

Zum gefälschten Pass 05AF72034 von Suzanne Koppe:

Sie muss wohl geheiratet haben und dabei ihren zweiten Vornamen abgelegt haben, denn bei Suzanne <suzannefevourkaswaii@yahoo.com> hieß sie noch Suzanne Fevour Kwassi!
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Oktober 2012 um 18:12 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema