Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Carol <carolkent2121@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1061 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Carol <carolkent2121@yahoo.com>
13. Oktober 2012 um 14:39

from www.connectingsingles.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
swiftburble

Just looking to be happy with that man that will complete me...

I am a:    29 yr-old woman seeking men, 37-60
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:   Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:   Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

My friends and family would describe me as an outgoing person with a GREAT sense of humor. I am always up for trying new things at least once. I am direct and honest to a fault. Not looking for any games just a trusting relationship. I'm looking for man of substance. I might sound like I know it all and conceited but I'm not, I can be pretty humble based on what I've been through. I like a man who knows what he wants and is not about the games men play on women. I'm not looking for a long and distinguished list of men, one is all I need to make me happy. Someone that I think about when I wake up, fall asleep and in between. Not just someone to get me through the night. Someone who will love me in spite of my faults and vice verse. The smallest and simplest things make me happy. I'm down to earth, easy to talk to. I like to travel and take walks along the water or just plain take walks and talk. I love soft, warm kisses and great hugs. It doesn't matter what I do as long as it's with the right person. A slow walk hand in hand on the boardwalk during the summer can be very romantic. I'm looking for a long term committed relationship that will lead to us having a very happy life together. It's hard to describe my match as everyone brings something different to a relationship I'll know when I meet him.I don't want you to change who you are for me and I don't want to change who I am for you... Compromise is good but let's just be who we are. My date should be passionate about his relationship and be committed. He must have the time and be emotionally available for a relationship. The little things mean so much in a relationship. Maybe it's only a small piece of your favorite candy saying I was thinking of you or a single flower to say you were on my mind today. Just be happy no matter what we're doing.
I’m looking for:

I looking for a open hearted and honest relationship. Someone to share there daily life, dreams, concerns and not hold back in the honsety department. Someone who's adventurous and likes camping, bowling, and fishing, golf...ectI Love the Outdoors. Outdoor Concert,Walking, Jogging, Biking, Drawing, Painting, Carpentry, Working Out, The Beach, Baseball Games n Broadway Shows, Stand Up Comedy, Improve and Also Writing Stories about my Adventures. I also like my quite time and relaxing at a pool,Theater (local & professional), movies, cooking and eating, reading, conversation, cycling, walks, yoga, white water, skiing, music & concerts, festivals. In short, any activity that may lead to intellectual, physical or spiritual growth out for a quick movie. I like doing pretty much anything with the right person.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Blue
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:   Christian/Other
    I have a degree in Zoology and travel about on my research...
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Libra Libra

Zitat:
    swiftburble 29 yr-old woman, Massachusetts, Massachusetts USA

Subject:
    hey xxx

hey xxx

Hey there, how are you doing today..??Thanks for dropping by to read my profile and for dropping me these few lines..Though your profile is short but you sure do sound like a man that knows what he wants and I like that. I am new on here and I have been getting emails from some ridiculous men on this site that are just all about cybersex and a night stand so for better communication, I will like we get on personally for better communication, exchange couple of mails, pics, see where it goes. You sound like a calm gentleman and I think, I'd just drop you my mail address so you can email me whenever you want and we can take it from there. You can contact me on carolkent2121@yahoo.com telling me more about you and also with a pics and I will write you back as soon as I read from you. I really think we have got some common interest and we could be a great match. I am an intense friend, sees her glass as half full and needs the other half to get it filled up... Have a great day and take care of yourself always.
Smiles
Carol
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Oktober 2012 um 18:07 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21686  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Carol <carolkent2121@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Oktober 2012 um 14:40

Its great reading from you xxxx and thanks for the pics, also for telling me a little bit about yourself. I really admire your courage writing me despite knowing you are in Germany and I am here in the states but to me anyway, geographical distance is not necessarily problematic for the right person, I love to travel and would do so to be with someone I wanna spend the rest of my life with. I am a shy person cos I am new to all this so I hope you forgive me if I sound so much like a shy person...hehehe. Well, Am a British lady living in the states, I have never been married and I have got no kid. I have been in a long term serious relationship once but while I was with him, he was always cheating on me but when I could not bear his deceit anymore I broke up with him and I have been single ever since, thats about 7 months now. I really have not dated anyone ever since even though I was lonely at heart, I still did not want to be hurt anymore so I did not give dating a chance till when my mom passed in March and I had to leave London to come spend time with my bestie Cathy in Bondsville MA  here in the states just two months ago to get away from everything that has happened you know and I have been having a awesome time with the girls..hehehe. Anyway, when I got here, I still did not feel the need for a date but found out how lonely and empty I feel at heart when the girls go out on dates and I am just at home all by myself, so naughty Cathy, hehehe found a way of persuading me to give dating a shot again, that was why I signed up on the site to see if there is still a good and sincere man out there for me..I don't wanna get hurt any more because it was so hard for me to pass through what happened to me even with my mom's death which still makes my heart hurt, now my dad is all I have got and he's always been there for me. I love him. The bottom line anyway is that I just don't think I can get through another heart break. I don't wanna be alone again, now am seeking for HONESTY in my soul mate. I am basically looking for someone who is like myself, but different enough to make life interesting.  I am looking for a reasonable gentleman who is positive and capable and brings his best self to life's joys and challenges. I'm a sweet, caring, affectionate and calm lady looking for the same in my man. I am also very kind and empathetic and find it important to think of others before I think of myself. I love to meet nice people and read a lot, and I'm good at it.. and some quiet music(lol)..Here are some people I really like: Bryan Adams,Savage garden,Phil Collins and so many more, I like almost all kinda of music, but NOT techno,I hate it, i wont even call it music!I do care about people's problems, I care about what I see, and what I feel. It's a nice way to express how I feel.I hope to find that special person who is also tired of being lonely and knows the importance of honesty in a relationship Have been told I am generous to a fault. I am very flexible where one day I will love to dress up and go out to fancy places, the next day I may want to dress down and just talk and laugh with the girls, the next I may want to veg inside watching movies all day.  I enjoy reading, swimming,  chilling at the sea side to watch the waves and enjoy the cool breeze, shopping, cooking, dancing...hehehe and watching nice movies with a bottle of wine.  I like to learn new things, am always searching for new knowledge. I do not have children, but love and wonder in them. I would love someone who is not afraid of intimacy, who i can walk arm in arm with and peck on the cheek no matter where we are, and who is not afraid of intimate conversation, and who knows that good communication is key to a good relationship. I would value a partner with children and the opportunity to help rear a vibrant family together. I recognized a few accomplished, lovely, professional men. Friendship is fine, but ideally I would like to meet someone who would be interested in a long lasting relationship with a nice man.Spending time with friends and family is also one of my favorite things to do, and I think close friends are important in life. xxx, I like the quote, "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." It could be a child's smile, a breathtaking sunrise or sunset, a walk down the beach, your favorite dessert, playing with children, an enticing kiss,....you get the picture. Life should be enjoyed and cherished.As far as my personality goes, I am strong, humorous, outgoing, honest, loyal, happy, confident, affectionate, kind hearted, and spontaneous. I am also a very caring individual. Definately not greedy or desperate and enjoy being pampered sometime . LOL .I have my life together and I am just looking for a caring genuine man that is truthful and honest to have a future with. I guess I have blabbed enough, tell me xxx, What is the sort of relationship you are looking for ?? What do you think is the biggest mistake that men/women make in their relationships? What are the qualities of your ideal relationship? How long have you been on the site?? what has your experience been like on the site?? what do you look out for in a woman??Hope you have a great day and would be waiting to read from you to get to know more about you as well. You should feel free to ask me whatever questions you want to ask me and feel free to share anything with me and send me some more pics of you too. Hope you have a great day and take care of yourself always.
Smiles
Carol

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.41.35 with SMTP id c3csp580802iel;
        Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.183.146 with SMTP id cg18mr42166403qab.7.1349906857369;
        Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <carolkent2121@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm7.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm7.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [98.139.212.166])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id dq5si3226769qab.87.2012.10.10.15.07.36
        (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
        Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of carolkent2121@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.166 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.212.166;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of carolkent2121@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.166 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=carolkent2121@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.214.32] by nm7.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Oct 2012 22:07:36 -0000
Received: from [98.139.215.230] by tm15.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Oct 2012 22:07:36 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1070.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Oct 2012 22:07:36 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 9393.83264.bm@omp1070.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 60261 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Oct 2012 22:07:35 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1349906855; bh=vqZKQzPpclX2CU8zsmHlMLO60DUFK8+bV0NK0EkvyRU=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 1kl03uyZW9S3M=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  tvVW4hSWUVgqk=;
X-YMail-OSG: WTA1ZU0VM1kVHuj6JbKWmU7ATP9ioJvBzQ2A.eS7.wYkPz3
Qyk6yoOO0elXO120oD_eM7kjHs6QOA6uVlgt085QlZLhCXrVkslX7tvhijnj
kkcI6pg1UAgW7.bMe37ro3ugJLaKMUfe_QEtX1eRL83.AKUdbezBewo_FlHm
CI2BvIkIyvyGRt1uOueT4KIsEZ0CNMZGXvc2X9BVzn5IxnweDxaNR6ht2I7s
BTUMlosTwOvKoxbTrpLvgLsykX5JbpoPv2Sl4149P3NM1w.vwTrrYqWOXG0h
8Lb3OW895j0cE9OEK4SveIcxkTbhgWzlFJjCiX8_d.bOO4J_n5fP1yxQYYeh
YJ3iPYZ2QL.7_vZnFZs4oORSY2GgsWXVK_DYgUIkPWmVAxhe4KndEXEEJLSK
lMrRUiApxFf.CY1xWpgISddRbA0YAaiqsKomouQAipqcgGNx2SSSOw6Q_pVM
WQKYggBDkkQnL9e6u4YUPHOkF_FaXeQq6cCaPzBPkTSjAGLU8S4iE8Uq.ocd
xIwnVOEt49nKH01QQJAnxZwEcc.69O3uvA7gWUpWSNDiSo4e7FRt.YqjrPBb
Qdl2JI5LFHaowrj7PVQ--
Received: from [41.206.12.34] by web162606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:07:35 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
References: <5075BAA2.8020806@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1349906855.58010.YahooMailNeo@web162606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:07:35 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Carol Kent <carolkent2121@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Carol
To: xxxxxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <5075BAA2.8020806@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="257012059-372932430-1349906855=:58010"

--257012059-372932430-1349906855=:58010
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="257012059-693387240-1349906855=:58010"

--257012059-693387240-1349906855=:58010
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.206.12.34
Decimal:	701369378
Hostname:	41.206.12.34.vgccl.net
ISP:	MTN Nigeria
Organization:	MTN Nigeria
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Lagos
City:	Lagos 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:07:35 -0700 (PDT)

lemansue schrieb on 13. Oktober 2012 um 14:40:
Am a British lady living in the states

lemansue schrieb on 13. Oktober 2012 um 14:40:
email over Nigeria

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Oktober 2012 um 18:07 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema