Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Priscal <priscalkipkalya@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 7140 mal)

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Priscal <priscalkipkalya@hotmail.com>
26. September 2012 um 19:17

Schon wieder so eine Schokoladen-Dame

Protalnachricht 1:

Hello,
my name is priscal,
I would love to meet you
reply me with this my
private e-mail id
for more details about me
thanks from your truly
new friend priscal
( priscalkipkalya@hot mail.com )

Portalnachricht 2:

Hello,
my name is priscal,
I would love to meet you
reply me with this my
private e-mail id below!
for more details about me
thanks from your truly
new friend priscal
Remember age and distance does not
matters but love matters in life.
I love to meet you.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2012 um 21:05 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10190 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Priscal <priscalkipkalya@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. September 2012 um 19:21

Profil gibt's hier anzuschauen

Zitat:

lonelylove02 looking for love
24 y/o female from New york, USA  
student  
ID: 131788  

Personal details 
Sex female 
Children 0 
Want children Maybe 
Date of birth 1988 - March - 5 
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm) 
Body type Average 
Ethnicity African 
Religion Christian 
Marital status Single 
Education High School graduate 
Smoker No 
Drinker No

Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male 
Looking for an age range 18 -  75 
Relationship   

Description:  
I'm sincere, optimistic, independent and very tolerant of different opinions and viewpoints.
It makes life much more interesting! I also love to laugh so a good sense of humor is appreciated.

Ideal match description:  
I would like to meet a kind, caring, intellectual, practical gentleman, who enjoys good conversation,
music, the outdoors, gardening and wildlife. Someone who enjoys holidays, and would share my social 
life with me, yet enjoy listening to music, or watching a film on TV. Another quality is absolutely 
essential -- a good sense of humour. 

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2012 um 21:04 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 26. September 2012 um 19:26

Mail mit Bildchen

Greeting from Priscal

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from 
my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read 
through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your 
remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i 
will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact
you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Priscal Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in 
complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My 
father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home 
Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a 
remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You 
can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an 
italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful 
morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge 
amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive 
he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my 
name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.8M(Three Million eight Hundred Thousand
Dollars)

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a 
foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also 
told me that my late father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me 
when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search 
of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to 
the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after 
my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we 
can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, things are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are 
dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. I am afraid of what i am 
seeing here. I don't want to loss my life OK. I was first year student in the university studying law 
before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. 
This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given 
by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i 
hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number( +221-778-474-429 ) if you call, tell him that 
you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee 
here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the 
law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the 
tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place and i don't have any relatives now 
whom i can go because i don't want to loss my life the only person i have now is Rev Jeffrey Malick who 
is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i 
came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee 
have two hostels one for men the other for women.

My dear, my mind convinced me that you might be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to 
disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have been 
threaten to assassinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself 
in the united nations camp here in Senegal where i am living now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. 
However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my 
studies. I will give you 15% of the total money for helping me and and 5% for any expenses that may 
occur during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our 
choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money, besides i want to go back to 
school to start my education again. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I 
will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message 
indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now until 
the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my 
wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that 
am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as 
he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in 
the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office. I have the documents for 
the claims.

Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest with some of your picture . 
Attached here is my picture that i promise you.

Yours in love,
Priscal Kipkalya Kones,

Spoiler:

Return-Path: priscalkipkalya@hotmail.com
Received: from blu0-omc1-s36.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.47]) by mx-ha.web.de
(mxweb106) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0Lw3Iv-1TXNQl297t-018GDR for
<xxxxx>; Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:18:11 +0200
Received: from BLU162-W1 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s36.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 26 Sep 2012 05:18:09 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU162-W1F1F79195670A4407BC7AB59C0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_131b3f57-b932-496e-bcb0-dcd16a19af58_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.208.183.61]
To: <xxxxx>
Subject: From Priscal All About Me With Love and Trust
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:18:09 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <xxxx>
References: <xxxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Sep 2012 12:18:09.0759 (UTC) FILETIME=[FDDB26F0:01CD9BE0]
Envelope-To: <xxxx>
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2012 um 21:03 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 26. September 2012 um 19:27

Eingeliefert über Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:	41.208.183.61
Decimal:	701544253
Hostname:	41.208.183.61
ISP:	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organization:	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
Latitude:	14
Longitude:	-14

Zitat:

X-Originating-IP: [41.208.183.61]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:18:09 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #4 - 26. September 2012 um 19:32

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #5 - 27. September 2012 um 20:54

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2012 um 21:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 12. April 2013 um 02:08

@ Adept

Das Damen-Lager leert sich langsam. Die Ratten verlassen das sinknede Schiff. Oder wie sich die Bilder glaichen.

Folgende Gemeinsamkeiten zwischen Priscal und meiner Schnepfe Juliet sind festzustellen:
- Beide sind im Lager im Senegal.
- Beide 24 Jahre.
- Bei Beiden wurden die Eltern ermordet.
- Beide stinkend reich, die eine "nur" $ 3,5 Millionen, die andere $5,5 Millionen.
- Eine Gewinnbeteiligung von mickrigen 15%, Geiz ist geil.  weinend weinend
- aber 95% Selbstbehalt bei der Transaktion, Frechheit  Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
- Das Geld befindet sich bei der Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Sie kommen bald raus.
- Sie wollen ihr Studium fortsetzen, aber gleichzeitig uns heiraten. Wie soll das gehen?
-  Sie sind über seine Scheinhzeilichkeit Jeffrey Malik (Christ for all Churches, Übersetzung von Juliet: Chustus das Licht der Kirchen) 
- Ihnen fehlt dieses Licht, resp Erleuchtung für ihr Handeln.

In diesem Zusammenhang bei ask.com

Is there any Christ for all Churches in Darkar Senegal headed by Rev David George?
Answer: Advisory:

There is a "sweetheart scam" or "419 scam" being done where a woman or man in a refugee camp (Dakar Senegal or some such) who claims to just want a pen pal will eventually speak of an inheritance or other funds and need your help to get them. Then someone posing as her lawyer will collect "fees" from you. And you'll never hear from the pen pal again.

Is there a refugee girl in a Dakar-senegal refugee camp who sends e-mails for help and whose name is Happiness or Cynthia or Amina or Diagne or Ruth or Joyce or Hope?

Answer:
The basic answer is that people claiming to be in such camps are trying to defraud.

Very few people in a refugee camp, if any, would have Internet access. Especially to the extent that these people have.

If you have received an email from a person (especially a female) who claimed he/she is residing in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, it is a fraud. There is no camp in Senegal. That person is part of a well-known swindle.

Should you wish to donate money to refugee camps it is highly recommended you do so through a recognized charity.

Here are answers from various WikiAnswer contributors:

(there is also a sample letter posted further down this page)

There has been an "advance fee" scam going for awhile in which a person - most always a girl/woman - will strike up contact with someone, either as a pen pal or some other innocent encounter. Then, at a certain point, she'll let it drop that she could get a lot of money owed her, or even get out of the refugee camp, if only she had $X or £X for this, that or the other.
    He/she uses a lot of names. It can be a woman who is writing the letters or it can be a man pretending to be a woman, or it can be a gang of men (such as the gangs from Nigeria who pull similar scams on dating agency sites) by pretending to be women who need your help. It is a well-known scam. It's all lies.
    It's a scam she's a fake, and the refugee camp doesn't exist, why bother? Moreover, the photos that she/he sends you it not a picture of her.
    He/she who is behind the letters is very smart and knows how to enter your heart very easily. I for one believed her/him till the end. She/he is a good actor, and she/he has the tools to prove that she/he is telling you the truth like the bank email and British phone number. She/he is very good swindler, its a very clever scam.
    If you have you received an email from a girl claiming she is residing in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, it's a scam and there is no camp in Senegal. That person is a swindler.
    There has been an "advance fee" scam going for awhile in which a person - most always a girl/woman - will strike up contact with someone, either as a pen pal or some other innocent encounter. Then, at a certain point, she'll let it drop that she could get a lot of money that is owed to her, or even get her out of the refugee camp, if only she had $X or £X, etc., for this, that or the other.

It's a scam and there is no camp in Senegal. That person is a swindler.

Here is an example of the initial type of letters these scammers write (the names have been removed) before moving on to ask you for money:

" My name is XXXX XXXXXX from South Sudan, but presently i am residing at the N'dioum refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as the result of the civil war out of political crisis going on in my country, the camp is headed by the Rev whom i use his office computer to write to you when he is less busy at the office, i was a medical student reading nursing before the incident that leads me to be here. My Father Dr XXXXXX XXXXX XXXX ,died in December 2011 . My father was a freedom fighter, he was the leader of the South Sudan Democratic Movement , and the South Sudan Army before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my sweet mother oh? may their souls rest in peace, i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now as a refugee by the help of the Red Cross Society. I will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently, i will tell you more of me in my next mail if you write back to me again. i will be waiting patiently to read again a mail from you, thanks and God bless you, i remain yours forever. "

In return for your help, you will eventually be promised huge amounts of money that is supposedly owned to them as an inheritance (or some such nonsense) in return for your assistance. There will also be the promise of a relationship or sexual relationship with them. If you respond, sooner or later you will be asked to pay a fee to help them obtain something or to help them get somewhere such as coming to visit you. If you pay, another fee will quickly be requested for something else and it will continue that way until you give up or run out of money. You will never see the huge amount of money that you were promised, because that never existed. Neither will they ever come to visit you. Usually the fraud is run by gangs of men pretending to be women, even to the extent of written communication with you live on Instant Messenger while pretending to be female.

---
Rate This Answer
Improve this Answer...
Improve
First answer by Stiles86 .
Last edit by Keats
Answer History
More on: Senegal
Is there a woman in Dakar Senegal refugee camp named Happiness Evan or Cynthia Jones or Amina Murphy or Diagne or Ruth or Joyce or Hope or Selina or Joy or Marian or Tessy or Mercy or Florence etc?
Sarah
more »
Is there a refugee girl named Mercy Desmond in dakar-senegal refugee camp her email id is mercy desmond43yahoocom?
Nash
I don't know, however i have received an email from a certain Mercy Desmond a couple of days ago. She also lives in a refugee camp... more »

Is there any rev emmanuel in the refugee camp in dakar senegal?
Have you received an email from a person (specially a girl) who claimed she is residing in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal? It's a scam and there is no camp in Senegal. That person is a swindler.

How to answer that email:
Hello,
I am Captain Dietrich Benz of Interpol. I have been assigned to investigate your claim that your Uncle is attempting to embezzle 1.2 Million USD from a bank account in Ivory Coast that was in your deceased father's name. However, before I do so, I need to ask you a few questions.
The first question is: What did your father do in a matter of commerce that he would have so much money in the bank?
The second question is: With all that money in the bank, why didn't you fly your bum to another country and check into a nice hotel?
Yours Truly,
The basic answer is that all such people claiming to be in such camps are trying to defraud. Very few people in a refugee camp, if any, would have internet access. Especially to the extent that these people have.

If you have you received an email from a person (especially a girl) who claimed he/she is residing in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, I can assure you it's a scam and there is no camp in Senegal. That person is a swindler.

There has been an "advance fee" scam going for awhile in which a person - most always a girl/woman - will strike up contact with someone, either as a pen pal or some other innocent encounter. Then, at a certain point, she'll let it drop that she could get a lot of money owed her, or even get out of the refugee camp, if only she had $X for this, that or the other.

There are several camps in Senegal and should you wish to donate any money it is highly recommended you do so through a recognised charity.

Camp Christ de Savior Mission Senegal?

Hello all, I can confirm that there's a lot of phising scams out there and here's one from a Prisca Colly stating the same as what 'Christ' has mentioned below. She starts off by asking for your help to access funds ($6.7 million) in an account within the Bank of Scotland, U/K. Here's the details and photo's of Prisca Colly. BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE!

DEAREST ONE,

How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Prisca Colly) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ( Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr.Bernard Colly; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country ( Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend (Reverend John Timothy), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-771-297-943) or (00221-771-297-943) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Prisca Colly ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My Dear I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 (Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and person of a Great vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully,
miss. Prisca.

Have you received an email from a person (specially a girl) who claimed he/she is residing in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal? I ensure you it's a scam and there is no camp in Senegal. That person is a swindler.

Go to this URL: "http://www.unhcr.org/441688940.html" to peruse Senegal UN refugee agency map.

Search "Africa(n) refugee camps" or go to this URL: "http://forgenow.org/content/where-we-work" and find your answer.

Also you can go to this URL: "http://www.scammerlist.com/gal__.html" and find your unknown girl or report her as a scammer and inform others.

Yours faithfully
Christ

Is there someone named Janet doma in a refugee in dakar senegal?
The basic answer is that all such people claiming to be in such camps are trying to defraud. Very few people in a refugee camp, if any, would have internet access. Especially to the extent that these people have.

If you have you received an email from a person (especially a girl or man of the cloth) who claimed he/she is residing in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, I can assure you it's no such person exists. That person is a swindler.

There has been an "advance fee" scam going for awhile in which a person - most always a girl/woman - will strike up contact with someone, either as a pen pal or some other innocent encounter. Then, at a certain point, she'll let it drop that she could get a lot of money owed her, or even get out of the refugee camp, if only she had $X for this, that or the other.

Is there a refugee girl named Mercy Desmond in dakar-senegal refugee camp her email id is mercy desmond43yahoocom?

I don't know, however i have received an email from a certain Mercy Desmond a couple of days ago. She also lives in a refugee camp called Christ De Savoir Mission Senegal Dakar. However, the email ID is different to that you have received. The Id i have received is mercy 100 desmond@yahoo.com. I also reacted at first suprised and sad when i read the email, however, i was still suspicious if that story is true or if it is a total lie. So i done some research to find out if that want she told me( if it even is a woman or not??) is really true and not some fake stuff. However, seeing all those questions of some people asking:

Is there a refugee camp in Senegal?
    Is there a Rev. called Paul Divine?
    Is there a girl named Mercy Desmond in the refugee camp in Senegal?
    Does the Christ De Savior Mission excist in Senegal?
    What is the email address of Christ De Savoir Mission in Senegal?

And it goes on and on. What is true and what's not? We don't really know.

It is highly unlikely a refugee in a camp would have internet access. It is in all probability a scam.

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. April 2013 um 02:09 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema