Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mikela <meonunited@mail.com> (Gelesen: 982 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Mikela <meonunited@mail.com>
23. September 2012 um 22:43

from www.connectingsingles.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
handjobby33

Wish i can find that special someone

I am a:    33 yr-old woman seeking men, 18-45
Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:    Toned & Firm
Ethnicity:    Native American
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

My friends would tell you I am reliable, caring, funny, generous, kind and thoughtful. I would tell you I am faithful, loving, and sensitive. I love lazy days, walks in the countryside, a jungle trek or a trip to the coast. I love music, mostly Blues, r and b and modern Indie Rock and Roll,little of rap also.I also like dancing. My biggest passion in life is traveling - I have not being able to visit lots of amazing countries which I’m itching to visit.
I’m looking for:

I am looking for a thoughtful, cheeky, sensitive, loving man who can make me laugh, put a smile on my face when im feeling down, make my heart thump with each text message he sends and who makes me feel good about myself. He should be someone who is willing to let us explore the world together.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:    Toned & Firm
Hair Color:    Dark Brown
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    Native American
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Cancer Cancer

Zitat:
She Said

hi

Its nice reading from you xxxxxx, if i may ask does the xxx stand for xxxxx or what?
My name is Mikela, yes i am interested in getting to learn some more together with you. Tell me some more about you.
Greetings
Mikky

Zitat:
She Said

Hi xxx

Thank you for sharing little more about yourself with me. I am 33years old, Mikela by name.I have never been married nor have any kid before. I work part time in an health care organization.I like sport and some of outdoor activities.
I came on the site in search for a good serious minded man to love and accept me for me. Do you like to have kids in the future,do you smoke or drink? How about us communicating more on email?
Greetings
Mikky

Zitat:
    handjobby33 33 yr-old woman, Baltimore, Maryland USA

Subject:
    Ok

Ok

Thank you for sharing little more with me. I am a part time worker with an health organization,eldest child of two children from my parents. I have never been married nor have any kid, i do really like kids also and looking forward to having mine with my man someday when the right man comes my way.I do not smoke and yes i also drink, i like mostly red wine.
I like some of sport activities,mostly outdoor and like fitness exercises.It would be good if you give me your address for us to proceed in our communication on there, we would be able to share more pictures and lots more together.
Greetings
Mikky
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2012 um 02:32 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21641  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Mikela <meonunited@mail.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. September 2012 um 22:43

Hi xxxxx,

Thank you for giving us the chance to get to share some more about each other together, i enjoyed reading your words.I'm so happy that we are both old enough not to be up for any game playing and to know what we want from life.
Well let me start by saying my name is Mikela  Malita,born in August 27th, 1979,im a part time worker with World Health Organization(WHO).I studied health care in the university.
I was born in America to the family of Mr and Mrs Simeon Malita. My Mother is an American while father from an an African country,Nigeria precisely.My parents raised me in the state before they later returned to Nigeria.So to say i have a duo citizenship.
Well im grown up now and have learnt so much in life more so with some bad experiences in my past relationship.What i believe now is that no matter how hard or easy, what will be will surely be when the right time comes.
I am a straight forward woman,venture more into outdoors like playing tennis,swimming,walking, engaging in fitness activites,i like cooking.I have a place in my mind for animals like dogs,cats and birds.

I am a christian though i do not mean i attend church often .What i believe is that our mind is where our faith and believe is. I am not a smoker.I am a very positive and an energetic woman who enjoys good conversation. Have good sense of humor.I take good care of myself and enjoy a variety in life. I am a genuine and sensitive person, with a fun loving spirit .I also appreciate going for a wine tasting sometimes.
I am  seeking a serious minded man for a long term relationship that could lead to marriage, i know finding such is not easy but its not impossible and who knows things may fall in place naturally at the right time but without communication there is no way anything can be developed, so to say communication is very important to me.My plan for future is to have a happy home,be a loving wife,having child will be a decision to be made between my man and i but i know its not by making children that brings happiness into human's life ...what about you?Presently i do not have any child, i have never being married before and i am living on my own.
Now i need to say this to you..i am truly sorry for the location i put on my profile .I know how this could make you feel but honestly this is me and thats the truth about me. The reason i put that on my profile is for me to be able to meet with someone there and not from here anymore,please do try to understand me and dont see it as being decietful.I am an honest woman and thats why i have to tell you now because i only want a man that will take me for me not for what im not.
I will be glad to read from you again if my story do not scare you away.
Regards
Mikela

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.58.217.164 with SMTP id oz4csp923287vec;
        Sun, 23 Sep 2012 13:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.180.14.8 with SMTP id l8mr9785204wic.6.1348431622117;
Return-Path: <meonunited@mail.com>
Received: from mailout-eu.gmx.com (mailout-eu.gmx.com. [213.165.64.43])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id s47si1219432weo.17.2012.09.23.13.20.21;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of meonunited@mail.com designates 213.165.64.43 as permitted sender) client-ip=213.165.64.43;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of meonunited@mail.com designates 213.165.64.43 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=meonunited@mail.com
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 23 Sep 2012 20:20:21 -0000
Received: from mp-us001.v300.gmx.net (HELO mailout-us.gmx.com) [172.19.198.41]
  by mail.gmx.com (mp-eu-block002) with SMTP; 23 Sep 2012 22:20:21 +0200
X-Authenticated: #135083129
X-Provags-ID: V01U2FsdGVkX192zTt1aFJ2Rcyb3KxMTjTRhEBYEOe3wx2LAK568p
     x0iktlYIkMcLKP
Received: (qmail 10681 invoked by uid 0); 23 Sep 2012 20:20:20 -0000
Received: from 75.72.243.161 by rms-us006 with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="========GMXBoundary681134843162098263"
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 16:20:19 -0400
Message-ID: <20120923202020.6810@gmx.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Sharing some more with you
To: xxxxx@gmail.com
X-Flags: 0001
X-Mailer: GMX.com Web Mailer
x-registered: 0
X-GMX-UID: UwotcM1j3zOl2BhXZnwh84h+IGRvbwCD
X-Y-GMX-Trusted: 3

--========GMXBoundary681134843162098263
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

email over the USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	75.72.243.161
Decimal:	1263072161
Hostname:	c-75-72-243-161.hsd1.mn.comcast.net
ISP:	Comcast Cable
Organization:	Comcast Cable
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Dynamic IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Minnesota
City:	Minneapolis 

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 16:20:19 -0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Oktober 2012 um 11:35 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Mikela <meonunited@mail.com>
Antwort #2 - 24. September 2012 um 00:45

lemansue schrieb on 23. September 2012 um 22:43:
I was born in America to the family of Mr and Mrs Simeon Malita. My Mother is an American while father from an an African country,Nigeria precisely.

Na klar doch...und dann käsweiss im Gesicht!!
Chicken George checkt das nie und nimmer - Freiflug deshalb gleich nach Afrika.  Zwinkernd

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema