Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Michelle <rossybaby33@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1844 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Michelle <rossybaby33@hotmail.com>
23. September 2012 um 11:44

from www.connectingsingles.com/user/Micheller33

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Micheller33

Im Leben gibt es Side Sehenswürdigkeiten aber dann wieder, es gibt Seiten ABLENKUNGEN

I am a:    36 yr-old woman seeking men, 18-45
Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Hi new here and just wanna give it a try to see if i get some thing very serious here, have been single for so many yrs now, and just wanna give it a break cos of what i pass through in my last relationship, am a God Fearing person, honest,caring,loving. am looking for some one that worth to be my Queen, some one i would treat like an unbreakable egg, some one i would treat with respect, want some one to spend the rest of my life with only death can do us apart, i want to love and be loved, i believe it's time to look for my special man out there, i believe every one is destine to have some one that complete he or she, i believe i have to find my man out there cos i believe when a woman find a worthy man, she has definitely found the good thing in life, so am looking for that good thing that really makes me complete in life
I’m looking for:

Am Looking for some one who has family orientation, some one who knows what love is all about, i love kids very much, and if he has kids, i would treat them like my own kids, some thing i believe in life is you treat people the way you want to be treated, am looking for a person who is Loving, Honest, Faithful, Caring most of all God Fearing person, some one to love me for who i am, some one who is really ready to settle down with a real man and not into game any more, hope it's Okay, when we get along we get to know much about each other... Thanks and Stay Bless...
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Dark Blonde
Eye Color:    Black
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Education:    Masters Degree
Religion:    Christian/Other
    Marketing
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:   Long-term
Sign:    Leo Leo

Zitat:
    Micheller33 36 yr-old woman, BAYERN, Bayern Germany

Subject:
    Hi

Hi

hello
How are you? I consulted your profile and see that you are interesting and right person for me. I would like to know you more, I am single I am looking for someone to establish dating relationship with based on friendship and understanding. It was totally irresistible and it stirred a lot of feelings as read. If you don't mind, I would like you to add me on yahoo messenger and also send me an email about your self(rossybaby33@hotmail.com) so that we can chat to know eachother very well.
I will be looking forward soon for your response and your messenger ID as well.
Thanks
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. April 2014 um 01:52 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22572  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Michelle <rossybaby33@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. September 2012 um 11:45

Hello Handsome

Thanks for keeping in touch. Good to read from you again, This will give you an idea of who I am and what I m about and if you like what you see, we ll go from there. Sound good? OK ! Single,never married,born in London UK just move down to Germany few yrs back,  I am into the Sales of Artifacts, antiques,crafts & paintings,sculptures, beads, textile fabrics and gold, etc, I’m the one and only born child of my parent, I lost my parent years ago, my mom is London, while my Dad is Germany. I`m  5`7"tall and weight 140lbs

Have got an averagely petite build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening heart, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. my motto in life is "Life is Golden,so enjoy it"  but in reality i can't really enjoy life by myself as i would love to have someone to share golden moments with and enjoy life with me. I enjoy chilling with my loved ones, I like going to the movies or at home, I like street bike, camping, fishing swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of good music, traveling, go bowling and also a good cook, I can make crepes, pasta, Italian, and anything from scrape and my favorite are chips with chicken, shrimp, crab and rice. I also am looking for someone to share the rest of my life & grow old with! I have a good sense of humor. I'm romantic at heart and I figure I'll treat people how I WANT to be treated.  I'm the kind of woman who's cautious, I give 100% attention for the right man, being a one man's woman, say the word thank you.. I would like to be a Wife & a Mother also & reading this letter should tell you about my character.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. So come on and share it all with me. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potentials.

I know that there is no barrier too great for God, when He chooses to bring two people together; I am at a point in my life where I would always be honest with the chosen one, and be there with the one God has for me 24/7.

Below are my personal descriptions :

Race: Mixed... My Mom Is London / My Dad is Germany
Religion: Christian
Education:  Masters, very intelligent, very self-educated in
a diverse number of subjects.
Marital Status: Single
Drinking: occasionally
Smoking: No
Will Travel: Any distance for the right man..
What my interests: I have too many to list.

Type of person, my philosophy is life is short and I try to take in all I can. I ll try anything and if I like it I ll do it again.To give a few examples-I love the outdoors, nature, the water, animals, people, travel, camping & fishing, staying at elegant hotels, eating at fancy restaurants or a pub, cooking a fancy dinner for my man, with her, or having him cook for me, having a BBQ or creatively throwing together some leftovers, renting a movie or going the movies, listening to good music, going to a concert or theater house. I like many kinds of music except gangster Rap, I like to dance, I like to learn new things and am always interested in any type of self-improvement & going to good seminars. I enjoy my work and am very ambitious.I enjoy romance and relaxing, quality time with a good man.A serious man is the key word here. This seems to be somewhat of a commodity in today s day and age, but I haven't given up my search. He is out there, somewhere searching for me. My True Love, My Soul mate, My Prince.When we find each other, I will dedicate my life to our happiness. I am honest, patient, passionate and giving.I am a loving woman and find great pleasure in keeping the man I love very happy in and out of the bedroom and I hope he feels the same.This may be you? Who knows? Guess we need to get to know each other a little better. E-Mail me back  Lets talk and see what happens.Opportunity is only opportunity if one takes action.Looking forward to talking with you.

Well I'll bring this letter to a close.. Thanks for taking the time for reading this. I just want you to know the WHOLE story about me.. Ask me anything & I'll answer it truthfully.....friendship isn't nothing without trust.. I will be earnestly waiting for your letter! It is better to try and fail than to give up and never know if you could have succeeded.

Affectionately,

Michelle...

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.7.178 with SMTP id k18csp544439iea;
        Sun, 23 Sep 2012 01:39:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.236.143.131 with SMTP id l3mr9212070yhj.108.1348389557426;
        Sun, 23 Sep 2012 01:39:17 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <rossybaby33@hotmail.com>
Received: from snt0-omc1-s26.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc1-s26.snt0.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.37])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y5si5874228anm.30.2012.09.23.01.39.17;
        Sun, 23 Sep 2012 01:39:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of rossybaby33@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.37 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.37;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of rossybaby33@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.37 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=rossybaby33@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT143-W43 ([65.55.90.8]) by snt0-omc1-s26.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 23 Sep 2012 01:39:16 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT143-W43A5B2F00DC97193A6F060B39F0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: rossybaby33@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_ffc3b0d9-4233-453b-9b90-0cbc3ae41512_"
X-Originating-IP: [46.4.166.68]
To: <xxxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 08:39:17 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <505EBC03.4030503@gmail.com>
References: <505EBC03.4030503@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Sep 2012 08:39:16.0651 (UTC) FILETIME=[EAACA7B0:01CD9966]

--_ffc3b0d9-4233-453b-9b90-0cbc3ae41512_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over Germany

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	46.4.166.68
Decimal:	772056644
Hostname:	static.68.166.4.46.clients.your-server.de
ISP:	Hetzner Online AG
Organization:	parswebserver
Services:	Confirmed proxy server
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 08:39:17 +0000

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Oktober 2012 um 11:50 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 23. September 2012 um 13:19

Zitat:
ISP:      Hetzner Online AG
Organization:      parswebserver

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 12. Oktober 2012 um 10:08

Weite Teile des Textes identisch mit Jessy <jessyaddd@live.com>!
Andere Teile findet man 1:1 bei Sharon <sharondurham58@yahoo.com>

Ist bei dating4disabled.net als michelle76 unterwegs: Smiley
Zitat:
     michelle76's details

About Me
    Essays 

Profile Info
I am      female
Looking for      male
Your real name      Michelle
Headline      Hello
Desired Relationship      Friendship, Marriage, Hang Out, Love
My date of birth      10-08-1976
My match age      18-101
My Life Challenge      Other Life Challenge
Social
Occupation      Marketing
Religion      Christian
Children      No
Drinking      Never
Physical Features
Body Type      Slim
State, City      Belin 

Hi new here and just wanna give it a try to see if i get some thing very serious here, have been single for so many yrs now, and just wanna give it a break cos of what i pass through in my last relationship, am a God Fearing person, honest,caring,loving. am looking for some one that worth to be my King, some one i would treat like an unbreakable egg, some one i would treat with respect, want some one to spend the rest of my life with only death can do us apart, i want to love and be loved, i believe it's time to look for my special king out there, i believe every one is destine to have some one that complete he or she,I believe i have to find my man out there cos i believe when a woman find a worthy man, she has definitely found the good thing in life, so am looking for that good thing that really makes me complete in life.

Bei europeanonlinedating.net als micheller76 unterwegs: Smiley

Zitat:
micheller76 grüsst dich!

I’m Hello , caring and fun loving. 36 year old living in Berlin, Deutschland. I’m a loving and honest person who is looking for someone to share time with and to develop a relationship. I'm looking for an honest, genuine, trustworthy Mann who wants happiness in life and wants to be faithful. I will try to reply to all emails. Have a nice day! (de)
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. April 2014 um 01:53 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema