Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ellen <sweetellen12@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1678 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Ellen <sweetellen12@gmail.com>
16. September 2012 um 10:28

from www.connectingsingles.com/user/sweetmeEL

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
sweetmeEL

Come Taste Ellen.

I am a:    29 yr-old woman seeking men, 35-65
Height:    5' 11"  (180 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Age difference has no meaning to me. Most of my friends are older than I am; and my interests seem to be too mature for people my own age. Maybe like the fine wine, I am maturing early. I believe that it is how a person treats you and feels about you that matters most. Age cannot dictate this. Worrying about a person's age only limits a person's ability to meet and discover many wonderful people in this world. I rarely go to the disco with my girlfriends. It is not a place for a single woman to spend too much time in. Although I do love to dance; and hope one day my partner will hold me close for one of those wonderful and romantic slow dances. My friends and I prefer an evening in a café for a long chat and a little laughter. Maybe I am getting old before my time. I love to imagine a time in my life where my partner or husband and I can share quiet and intimate moments at home or in a quiet park. Shutting off all the noise of the world and just being a part of each other
I’m looking for:

People speak of passion and romance but what is this really? When two people care for each other, really care and give themselves to another; romance is just how each person makes the other feel special; romance could be found in a kitchen (creating a new special dish), I really believe it can be found anywhere. And when two people have this commitment and truly share themselves with the other person; then there will always be passion. There will always be a desire for the other. A desire to make the other feel happiness and pleasure. Many people think passion and romance should be like in the movies. This is not real. I have seen two people that were married for 50 years and they are still able to show more romance and passion, in their own way, than any Hollywood film. At least that is how I think. A woman always likes to feel that her partner has desire for her. To feel his kiss on her neck, a gentle caress and even more intimate moments. I am certain woman have! as much desire as men. We are only not really allowed to be open about it, at least in my part of the world.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 11"  (180 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Black
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Associate Degree
Religion:    Christian/Other
    Midwife
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Sagittarius Sagittarius

Zitat:
    sweetmeEL 29 yr-old woman, Sydney, New South Wales Australia

Subject:
    Hello

Hello

Hi thanks for the mail. i am new to this and i will like to get to know you more . lets exchange email and share some photos as well. bye for now and have a great day .
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. September 2012 um 08:24 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21627 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Ellen <sweetellen12@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. September 2012 um 10:28

photo found it's Haley Hollister from ATK exotics models

http://atkfan.com/atk-exotics/haley-hollister/2012-01-11_c09/

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 16. September 2012 um 10:30

Hello Sweetheart,
          How are you doing? hope you are doing good. its nice getting to know you this way and to be honest with you i really got exited when i got to know the internet could work this way because i am new to this kind of internet dating and am yet to know how it works.. it will be nice to start something with you hoping to build strong friendship leading to something concrete with the aim of achieving the dreams of coming to the internet.. i really look forward to read more from you and i think we can use this as a medium to get to know more about each other seeing that we become compatible.. i took it upon my self to see how i can let you know me by telling you more about me with pictures to at least let you know that am really serious and not playing games which in return i will like you to do the same telling me much about you with pictures so we can get things started seeing that we become good friends in peace and harmony.. i will take this chance to tell you  more about me....
       My name is Ellen Nartey, ,I am almost 30years old  . I was born on  December 3 1982 .  I am an Australian citizen born in Brisbane. i was bred in Brisbane for the whole  of my life and  i  am currently working with  UNICEF as a midwife. .I am 5,11"  in height, 62 kg in weight,i am a single and lonely  lady, never married with no kids. I am very caring, faithful , loving, straightforward, easily going , down to earth person with a great sense of humor. I have long black hair, brown eyes with attractive face to match. I like tennis, swimming, cooking, traveling,reading, movies, camping, bbq, and many more. I dislike hatred, war,violence, cheat, racism, unfaithfulness, lies, nagging and many more. i enjoy sea foods, vegetables, ice creams, pizza, and many more. I like to wear mini skirt, bikini, lingering, spaghetti tops and many more . I think I really understand the meaning of relationship and like making my Mr. right happy all the time , I like kids outing, beach walk,going to cinema and many more .I have a happy small family which is made up of my mum,Dad, and my brother mum is a Ghana and dad a native Australian .  I had all my Education in Australian and never traveled any where apart from going for holidays in California that was 3 years ago. I once fell in love and my relationship was a hell which I will talk about it may be some other time..  My family is not a rich one though but i think i have to fight forward to make my dream family a reality.I like family very much and it is very dear to me in my life , i have spent most of my Aus and in my life I have promised to get married to  a genuine and nice person . I really want to have a genuine man for a long term relationship, I want my to be understanding. Easily going. A man who really understand the meaning of love. a man who I think it will be a nice thing for us to build a bright future together. I want a man who will give me the chance to make him happy all the time and make him proud in front of his friends. Marriage and kids is very important to me and I must say my goals are building a happy family in life for my kids and husband, my wishes are that I will be able to make a bright future which will produce an enjoyable family in my life.

My sexual attribute have always been a confidential issue to me but I think it will be nice I let you   know since we are suppose to know  our self better. I like oral sex , one on one, 69,doggy style ride on me and many more . I am ready to learn others from my mr right since sex is very important in any relationship and if is could be done better it depends on how nice best it could be done for the benefit of both partner, I hate anal sex ,fingering. And many more  but could try if my partner wants it ..I think I have said something more about my self and will like to know more from you as well . I will like you to feel free to ask me anything you will like to know from me , I will like to know what you really like to see  from a lady , your goals ,your ambitions, your wishes , your likes and dislikes as well as your favorites . I think that we will be able to know much about our self and with that will will be able to be there for each other and know how best to go about with each other.... i have attached a few photos of me to you and hope you will like them... i want you to reply telling me more about your self with more photos as well..     Hope to hear from you soon. this is m phone number and will be great to talk to you . 00233244754180
   Icy Ellen
    Bye for now

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.58.217.164 with SMTP id oz4csp144580vec;
        Sat, 15 Sep 2012 16:35:38 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <sweetellen12@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sweetellen12@gmail.com designates 10.50.91.162 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.50.91.162
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of sweetellen12@gmail.com designates 10.50.91.162 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sweetellen12@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=sweetellen12@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.50.91.162])
        by 10.50.91.162 with SMTP id cf2mr3124083igb.40.1347752137675 (num_hops = 1);
        Sat, 15 Sep 2012 16:35:37 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=v6iLAujxtUJnuGOP5lqxQxypLXKYfDNWt+gOpxPTKpE=;
        b=Yjx+/AhuOl5TMtzV4LO0/A27xy1KijGNwgoS7gTfDGSIOytMrA1f3Sf1ZkhDrDEBE8
         BHe2MljeVNYG0my/xGi493pvi5Al2B5XoNENsZQSNh1byokRkXVnR/ArSmBSgwIISsv7
         FvQioHgrg0wS0VSLDxR6reqrWq6Ynrf3MCyn3/gzqP/wn61v1WMTold+ZYnAlYbg/6bF
         LhvYZ+wiW385d052DJ+TNuBzritWE2ba3WeQxtvyZgS+KwhjJdoHZLUoy/E79wLUcHXd
         wfh9bmWif46+QmUvIdUIZhwyTDTkuigBTlnO9HKA4HIux3CNjdVzVqCIVqBxswgdAW/q
         uBNA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.50.91.162 with SMTP id cf2mr3124083igb.40.1347752137632; Sat,
15 Sep 2012 16:35:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.50.155.165 with HTTP; Sat, 15 Sep 2012 16:35:37 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <1347752011.75446.YahooMailClassic@web121102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
References: <1347752011.75446.YahooMailClassic@web121102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 16:35:37 -0700
Message-ID: <CAJcp=Gnit-M98uuhJ=dMAwHOFeZVn3qQ-bXp=PZg8if_frRaTA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello from Ellen
To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=e89a8f3b9c1b68b1f704c9c5ff0e

--e89a8f3b9c1b68b1f704c9c5ff0e
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=e89a8f3b9c1b68b1e704c9c5ff0c

--e89a8f3b9c1b68b1e704c9c5ff0c
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

email over Google inline

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. September 2012 um 08:25 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 16. September 2012 um 12:20

Hier ihre Pässe:

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2014 um 00:52 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 16. September 2012 um 12:26

Zur australischen ID-Card:
Zweimal hat Australien versucht, eine ID-Card einzuführen und beide Male wurde nichts daraus!
Diese Fake-ID könnt ihr euch selber zusammenbasteln und zwar hier!

Und die UNICEF-ID? Schaut euch einmal den Barcode an! 1234567890! Wie wunderbar, dass ausgerechnet sie diese direkt aufeinanderfolgenden Zahlen hat.

Vergleicht man beide Passbilder, dann muss sie bei dieser australischen ID gerade eine Hungerkur gemacht haben, ist danach der Fress-Sucht verfallen und hat dann das Foto für die UNICEF-ID machen lassen!

Bei der Person auf den Fotos handelt es sich um Haley Hollister von ATK Exotics Smiley

Es gibt noch ein Fakeprofil von einer Felicia Osabutey Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. September 2012 um 12:33 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema