Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Starlene <starlene_corder@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1242 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Starlene <starlene_corder@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. September 2012 um 17:26

photo found it's model Denise Milani

https://planetdenise.wordpress.com/page/5/

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2023 um 13:06 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Starlene <starlene_corder@yahoo.com>
02. September 2012 um 17:25

from www.single123.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
I am:   Woman 
Seeking a:    Man 
State:    South Carolina 
City:    Great Falls 

Description:

i am Starlene by name,i was born on Feb 1968 ... Well first and foremost I'm a Christian type.and i have my god by my side that keep me on my toes but also keep me young at heart anyway. Now when I say Christian...I mean I have a strong relationship with the Lord and He is a large part of who I am and what drives me in life. I'm a single woman and have been on my own now for a little over some years now...that's a long story in itself but this isn't the place to go into it. I suppose I should give you an insight into who I am Just a very regular woman who has a big heart for others. Slow to anger,sincere,honest,cheerful,trustworthy very involved woman, love all kinds of music and have been trying to develop my own talent since I was young, love animals . There is just something about spending time with animals that calms, relaxes and renews me. I am business woman but it never takes presidency over my life. I've got a real heart for teens...I love them all. My home is filled with them all the time and it is such a great age but also can be such a tough stage of life for so many. I have felt a burden for a few years now to create something..some kind of ministry of sorts involving teens...their families, music, animals on a ranch style setting but it's all ideas at this time and I really don't know how it can all come together until I find that special someone that the Lord has choose for me...

Zitat:
Re: Hello dear

I'm fundamentally a happy Lady, but I miss the intimacy and joy of having a loving partner in my life. I am willing to commit myself unconditionally to cultivating an exceptional relationship with the right man. I want to listen carefully, nurture our connection, and explore deeper levels of trust and intimacy together. If that’s what you're eventually wishing for too, let’s take the first step and start a conversation.I would consider myself a very confident person who knows what I want and where I want to be. I am very caring, compassionate and sensitive person, and I value good people and friendships. Most important in my life is my son. I have a great sense of humor and am very open minded. starlene_corder@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. April 2023 um 17:12 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema