Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Victoria <gorgeousmisstoria@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 4612 mal)

TerneceHill99
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Aschaffenburg
Victoria <gorgeousmisstoria@gmail.com>
14. August 2012 um 17:37

Hi XXX,

How are you doing today ??I hope everything is going on smoothly for you? If so splendid. I'm Victoria Ann Fitzgerald in full..., I'm sorry for just replying to your message, First of all i want to say thank you for contacting me off the website, my membership will be expiring soonest  and my profile will be removed. I hope you're having fun meeting people on the website?? I'm a busy lady and I'm currently out of town for business in Philippines and i will be back soonest but i would like us to use this medium to learn more about each other if you don't mind?? I don't know how you feel about long distance relationship but as for me i don't have anything against it. I believe it would give us a lot of time to learn more about each other and even a chance to express more by exchanging emails daily. Let's face this, in today's world there are a growing number of people who work extremely long hours or work weekends, people travel for work more now than ever, and there are a ton of people who are not into the traditional club/bar dating scene. Does this mean that these people should be punished in the romance department? Absolutely not! It means that the world and the people in it are finding new ways to meet each other and meeting online is one of the best ways to meet and talk to people in a short time, Anyway thats my point of view...I'm easy going and would like us to learn more about each other and of course become good friends that may develop into a serious, reliable relationship as I'm ready to settle down with the right man.I have been single for a while now and i believe that God is preserving me for the right man. I'm looking for a best friend to share my life with, I'm happy with myself but would like to share my many ups and very little downs with someone and also one that will confide in me on everything.

I'm 30 years old, Single and never been married. I would describe myself as confident, very easy to get along with, I try to avoid drama and crisis at all cost. I'm honest, warm hearted, and considerate of others feelings. I like to laugh and have fun. I'm well mannered, well traveled, I haven't dated in a while. Though I don't come from a perfect world, I have learned a lot in my life and it has given me a clearer view to life. I'm creative and i have an independent personality. I'm a hard working lady who puts in a lot of hours into my job,but I think it's time to work less and start enjoying the things life has to offer,BALANCE is the key,I believe having a partner will bring everything more in to balance. I actually enjoy communicating within a relationship,I’m not afraid of commitment and I can engage in an intelligent conversation.I always try to do the right thing especially when no one is looking. I know I'm not perfect and I’m very aware that I still make plenty of mistakes. Most importantly though, I have a great sense of humor, I laugh as often as I can. i don't like any form of drama. I was in Europe a years ago in Barcelona ,Dublin and Paris and all for business and here I'm in Cebu City, Cebu,Philippines for business as well...What a blast! I'm not getting any younger so it's time i settle down with the man of my dreams that's why i want us to learn more about each other and see where that leads...I do the normal things such as going to the Cinema, dancing, singing and i also love reading.I was born in San Diego in California but i grew up in England, United kingdom staying with my aunt because my parents are late (dead) since i was 6 years old. My childhood might not be the best any child would ask for but grew up very happy. My college education was at Brunel University in West London. My aunt is a well mannered woman without a child, she brought me up like the child, Shes very grounded in her ethics and believes things should be done when its needed to be done without any sentiments. Shes very supportive and i love her so much.

I'm self employed and I love my job because importing and exporting of goods is a great way to expand your business and take part in the global economy. In fact, companies that do business internationally grow faster and fail less often than companies that don't.Import export businesses, also known as international trading, are one of the hottest commercial trends of this decade. What i do basically is simple, I have customers that i supply on regular basis and they sell and remit money back to me, I graduated from college with a BA in Marketing in 2009 and I believe in God so much and also working hard. I love everything about life and i have come to know that we all don't have the same belief system, Honesty, trust and communication are essential virtues that help build up a relationship do you agree with me?? I love to travel and have fun, I have always wanted to go to Egypt to see the big images...LOL,I like to hang out with Intellectuals, Professionals or Cultured people and I enjoy eating especially when its something new. I prefer to listen to blues, soul and R'n'B. I don’t smoke,I respect good values and hard work. I believe in true love and the commitment that it takes while you are in one. I enjoy late night talks and i am also a fan of waking up in the middle of the night and cuddling the one who i cherish and admire. I'm the kind of lady that likes to sits on a park bench and just stare at the water. I appreciate a full moon and eating an ice cream cone on a hot summer night. I enjoy dining out but would really enjoy to have an intimate dinner for two at home. Well i hope you are physically fit..lol....and have an outgoing personality because i tend to be an outdoor person at times. I am looking for a warm,thoughtful,loyal,caring,reliable,understanding,romantic man to share my life with. I want to build a happy home where me and my family would all support each other to achieve our individual goals, I have attached with this message more photos of myself and i hope you like them.

I look forward to hearing from you...

Take care & God Bless,
Victoria

P.S. Foto´s folgen

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: gorgeousmisstoria@gmail.com
Received: by 10.60.8.1 with HTTP; Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:55:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.182.88.9 with SMTP id bc9mr15068333obb.4.1344891306674; Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:55:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by obbun3 with SMTP id un3so1384130obb.9 for <XXX@XXX.de>; Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:55:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-ob0-f194.google.com ([209.85.214.194]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb106) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0M2boP-1TsieE2TUT-00sPU5 for <XXXX@XXX.de>; Mon, 13 Aug 2012 22:55:08 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=j8Z2C7STlbe1UcRi85nSPKV9fUBkeYB300WXvQ6XtJg=; b=A1dU/HXRklVTvjhonj+H884PrZlq1zyywtdAJmhvSp4An8waDMu/nPZXE393YLmSt7 BDgqeTFTsaQwiLDWZbSreZqoadmETxc0jLEHRzX+/GE58ZYlMP7InfB9w3X08MLIjnEl 6vUFuMyjRb/kWn5MuNIFfmnRFBwhuQsn4al682n6Pg0mK/GT1DeqjutmtMaFg33lyQwN 4tX/04pwpouaD0O6K2mo82u97UBsdMnP8Y9Xtx+WX6B3UlFJ5Y8rqwF7pSD5Jd2AUv79 mZ34zk8bn8lAfOYmpaCD6AgUdTJM8O4k+qPPrJCZ4pFtac1s+F9ew2vLoNdQtzg/ODaB Dpew==
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:55:06 -0500
Message-ID: <CAJhd+h-Cwf=ZUCDaAtkxFfrf7nt-FiWNgkFZpa-gtYdmAAuMPA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Are you happy with yourself? If yes,Lets learn more about each other...
To: XXX <XX@xxx.de>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=14dae9399c5f988bfd04c72be850
Envelope-To: <XXXX@XX.de>
X-UI-Filterresults: ;V01:K0:uMpbOUcB:ajxTg4zft8lxcT0Pfm5y2aX07JZQAjGgi+r ME8dbMH5qKkWUD9kR2dxOk0jxthyb19ieRRwMGrodcMWDlqjAmIWP2SAsR8S7Jc1bDoCugx nlRfEgXE4w3UW4jbBo00pWmOtej9xwyf9eoeTdOhxwPoFdTdf2+Va2r66geNNFIhk=
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. August 2012 um 00:57 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21548  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Re: Victoria <gorgeousmisstoria@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 14. August 2012 um 17:48

Mail Google Inline

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        209.85.214.194
Hostname:	mail-ob0-f194.google.com
ISP:	        Google 

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:55:06 -0500

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Vlad, ich bin der Auserwählte

Antwort #2 - 14. August 2012 um 21:06

Bilderfund:

http://clbots.wordpress.com/page/4/ Jane William <janewill05@gmail.com> AKA Alice Tape <alicestf@yahoo.com>

http://www.soulmades.com.au/index.php?ap=3275737 beckjw33 aus Canberra in Australien

http://www.facebook.com/suzanne.l.jones.7

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. August 2012 um 21:52 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Vlad, ich bin der Auserwählte

Antwort #3 - 14. August 2012 um 21:15

Kommt ja ganz schön rum das Mädel.  Augenrollen

Zitat:

I was in Europe a years ago in Barcelona ,Dublin and Paris and all for business and here I'm in Cebu City, Cebu,Philippines for business as well...What a blast! I'm not getting any younger so it's time i settle down with the man of my dreams that's why i want us to learn more about each other and see where that leads...I do the normal things such as going to the Cinema, dancing, singing and i also love reading.I was born in San Diego in California but i grew up in England, United kingdom staying with my aunt because my parents are late (dead) since i was 6 years old. My childhood might not be the best any child would ask for but grew up very happy. My college education was at Brunel University in West London. My aunt is a well mannered woman without a child, she brought me up like the child, Shes very grounded 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 14. August 2012 um 21:50

Die Selbstbeschreibung finden wir auch bei einem Möchtegern-Aachener aus den USA!
Läuft bei OKCupid.com  unter dem Namen uiller32 aus Contoocook, NH! Smiley
Andere Bereiche ihrer Mail finden wir bei stop-scammers von Jessica Pullen <simplemisspullen@gmail.com> <simplemisspullen@yahoo.com> Smiley Smiley
Kommt aus Lagos in Nigeria und muss die Zwillingsschwester unserer Victoria sein!!! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. August 2012 um 00:50 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

TerneceHill99
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 19. August 2012 um 18:12

Brief 1:

Hello XXX,

I really appreciate the fact that you've made me feel as if have known you for long,Before i met you,Since Michael my last boyfriend died i have lived a lonely life and it got to a point where i find it very difficult to mingle with guys because i did not know how or where to start from,But i am really ready to give this a try,But i really would like to know if YOU ARE DATEABLE?

Here are some questions that I would like to ask to back my email up

(1)Are you an happy person?
(2)Do you say "my ex" more than 5 times a day?
(3)Are you financially stable?
(4)Do you have future goals, dreams or desires?
(5)What are you doing for you?
(6)Do you know what went wrong in your past relationship(s)?
(7)Do you know what you want in a new partner?
(8)What are your thoughts!
(9)With the little that have told you about me,Do you wish to pursue this?

I'm sorry if my questions are much,Power is not happiness,Love brings happiness...I am always happy and have lots to share!

Regard's
Victoria

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.58.67.230 with HTTP; Sat, 18 Aug 2012 04:15:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.52.97.230 with SMTP id ed6mr4292907vdb.65.1345288548510; Sat, 18 Aug 2012 04:15:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by vbbfo1 with SMTP id fo1so5492431vbb.22 for <xxx@xxx.de>; Sat, 18 Aug 2012 04:15:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-vb0-f49.google.com ([209.85.212.49]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb005) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MYh3y-1TFDuR1JoI-00VeiG for <xxx@xxx.de>; Sat, 18 Aug 2012 13:15:49 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=e7HhxO4b/zE4ehoWQH8sCl0c0UymE7SYHJTp5W2s6Vg=; b=wWJqC9zZ1iZRCWbhfZRhsONxJWKfhKG537Wau02oIzamFIAx+AlhmkVkANZ8eWo4aq k1L3PYveg/AARegRF8ctmpokVZn3W+ZZ02sP4ys34/+IGynNeYJIQjkD9Ih6G8FXPL1g OviaOg7b1zZhTbeI026hqMikZeXawLAv1cGnqj7k/UQguWC4TEoNRpu30pEac7TRG56J mRQQbjvTvkPn9RNtakr5q1sA2x11fzm62p0dvAzK530aOu5mQVN89RSsM7J19XLF8VZR J5erVvvWe2qn81EP9vRDv8PQJrrj3tfRQ9fp78qdQ95y0XAGFCawLS4WOnog45EAybPv wmjQ==
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 06:15:48 -0500
Message-ID: <CAJhd+h-9CwJ9N3ABsBtjPSkGxSwR3MASJ5sePUhxobo6PPxkrA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ARE YOU DATEABLE?
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=20cf307ac4370dea2604c7886625
Envelope-To: <xxx@xxx.de>
X-UI-Filterresults: ;V01:K0:xUv6zkFz:lPPXkMr3b9OauENy73kFZIeDV1Hh5pmL0Ge 13TShchQ5H2k83ykZogIF3uyVVJhRhH2L/mNs51anYqjr3FZnOk5i44Fpi1gkZnfIjyzRm9 kleQKWiGz/d2VgjK2QDPyva/4gX4QgACRBsJmhHPXLbereYZOA+oCjmRi4xsAwWF/pPGSuG 5g6t0ud697ULPabtXcRZ85mlT+hwv917Kx98wjG2vLK9H2w7YrXwazhirM=
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. August 2012 um 00:45 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

TerneceHill99
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 19. August 2012 um 18:16

Brief 2: 

Hi XXX,

How are you doing today? I hope you're fine and having a wonderful weekend,I'm glad to hear back from you and honestly i didn't know you will feel comfortable answering my question but now i believe we are communicating...I'm not at all put off by your answers to the questions I asked.Here are my answers to the questions I asked this way you'll also know if I am DATEABLE?

Here goes:

1) Are you a happy person? - without question I am an happy person. I believe that life is a gift and part of that gift is making choices. I make a choice every single day to put a smile on my face and focus on positive things. One way I do this it to focus on the all the blessings I have. Don't get me wrong I have bad days like everyone else but I choose to not dwell on the bad things and change my focus to something that makes me smile and happy.

2) Do you say "my ex" more than 5 times a day? To be completely honest I never say "my ex"!Michael was my first love and he was taken from me without notice one day. Loosing him was very devastating to my entire world and he will always have a special place in my heart. With that said, I have accepted that he is gone and life with him as I knew it is over. I have accepted it and am looking forward to building a "new normal" for myself. I am not looking to replace him in any way. I am looking to find someone I can love and who will love me in return.

(3) Are you financially stable? - Yes - I work very hard to have what I have. I am not materialistic but I do like to have nice things. I love to travel and enjoy the finer things in life. I have grown so much over the past couple of years. I enjoy nice things but I never loose sight that they are just "things"!

(4) Do you have future goals, dreams or desires? I would love to open up a center for the young people to go to and just have fun. I am tired of hearing about all these children either dying from drug overdose, or killing each other, or something. I feel our young people don't have the opportunity we had to actually enjoy their life because of all the things that are going on in the world. I would love to open up either an activity center or something where they can come and hang out, and basically enjoy themselves.. Along with offering a mentoring service for those youths that need the inspiration to make it through their life..Am sounding old already???lol

5- I have told myself that it is OK for me to be me, once again.  A large part of me has lain dormant for many years - - my passions, my desires, my happiness, my direction in life.  I am re-reading "The Final Lecture" which was such a life-changing read for me, the first go-round.  It is not about death and coping - - it is about grabbing life and climbing the highest mountain you can find and reveling in LIFE.  I am surrounding myself with my things - - and now creating my memories and history.  My soul greets each morning with excitement, and says good night with contentment.

6.  Yes.

7-  Oh yes - - a compassionate, passionate partner totally committed to our lives and whatever it takes to help each other be complete.

8-  My thoughts are overwhelming to me, right now - - wonderful, happy tears are streaming down my face. I knew I liked you the moment I saw your face and read your profile.  I am in the business of "reading" people - - and the meter went off the charts as I have explored and learned more and more about you.  I cannot get you off of my mind - -  i hope we get to meet someday soon, (hope I am steamrolling - - just have to express my true feelings or I will burst - -

9-  Absolutely, positively, ecstatically YES, YES, YES.  And just so that you cannot mis-interpret my answer - - - YES, I want to spend time with you and continue this wonderful exploration of each other.

I hope my answers are good enough for you??Well i would like to know what are your thoughts about "chemistry" between two people?

I am eager to get to know more about you and willing to share things about me with you. Getting to know you is a journey that I am excited about!

Regard's
Victoria

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.60.8.1 with HTTP; Sat, 18 Aug 2012 23:08:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.60.13.10 with SMTP id d10mr7602764oec.63.1345356525881; Sat, 18 Aug 2012 23:08:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by obbtb18 with SMTP id tb18so7733257obb.7 for <xxx@xx.de>; Sat, 18 Aug 2012 23:08:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-ob0-f176.google.com ([209.85.214.176]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb101) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0Mb7Pr-1TNg4D2uUt-00Klmi for <xxx@xx.de>; Sun, 19 Aug 2012 08:08:47 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=iBbvF6amQlwpE6mUUnD4We8+8mbZ4KirBTAbGnSA7Ao=; b=g2cjuRahpvGWkMf3aEnXzmVjsxkBHNhn2H0w4oFbtX78l8ucIbUDH9bYky9KLkRGS1 ktY3eHQVDTaAw6L6qwe+ow9e+3E+8xLQxpV5E5uM76Gt9xs6o7iMwAb7qZLEzvJ+YBzV V1uAXbLBf3C1nXvDyR201hMzLY6qJIH4qjBfU4fjlTy78Wn9WsofcKRXgxm7lSzt/YME /U8uahbuRtWFPhUJNsWgK8cnSiiqVdhcZgE1n7pNSe2mAe75sEUJgMPsIKsHxckdlfej AJPwUzR6RPLhz4FHRyYd8iLxHXiP4RS3pP+fynrNNTVqagtFuJzsYt+SCcChp5gadY5X 5Rkw==
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 01:08:45 -0500
Message-ID: <CAJhd+h-1Oz8wxnEC-hyHQcSN1dt0VONrYpjBx50DnSyHQqhXRw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I would like to know your thoughts about "chemistry" between two people
To: XXX <XXX@XXX.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=e89a8ff1c724d249e304c7983929
Envelope-To: <XXX@XXX.de>
X-UI-Filterresults: ;V01:K0:H+zJXvUR:CASM7M+SiTcsfFOcSJFVT70XBOnIiwhEUL1 srPFn4E1c4qRAsQc4m5HQQIpA0M+C3lHbUdWUV/DxkjqVSVWUfHJnTlyl0UjAfCg4IpsoSO wjq3FkpoIhJ7lF752efsP7doT9BAuNk/UXIcTYnhDKzeKvbpjpDkMtQqHk1wjXhc553SVW1 BPGomw9Pb7n9yw/KH1eXn/YAL0PRWxRaMVW8x8rXga3Cb/YhieCAqOgj6c=
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. August 2012 um 00:45 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 19. August 2012 um 18:28

Beide Mails Google Inline

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 06:15:48 -0500

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 01:08:45 -0500

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

TerneceHill99
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 26. August 2012 um 20:00

Haeder:

Spoiler:
Received: by 10.60.8.1 with HTTP; Sun, 26 Aug 2012 04:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.60.13.10 with SMTP id d10mr7802752oec.63.1345982088555; Sun, 26 Aug 2012 04:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by obbeh20 with SMTP id eh20so803194obb.0 for <XXX@XX.de>; Sun, 26 Aug 2012 04:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from mail-ob0-f193.google.com ([209.85.214.193]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb106) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0LwbGl-1Ti4L01pc7-018FhW for <XXX@XX.de>; Sun, 26 Aug 2012 13:54:50 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=WPyy9bezAvburPLqawo1ivtmZKIhaCxqU7xImWLChu0=; b=ObfdLLSXp9xzmI16NYMBMFiYDw92xyJXpK+Sdg1ck3D7XHENT8dzJzLVcug4nzPP+4 r8ED3ck6fZ3IZnMdnzUds/RxzgFc05fP7lyWmPWTbL4NItQIySG/NKf5jHH/GPkC6+FX 1+zN/lpIjJdzvmrjYmtfUWPeRJPqupjPhLtTCJMk+3e/DG+LEzqSKuL91hWTA3RDze/s Len2lMiErFO7A9D8iYxDwcCzJHewf9S+n88qH1uNa7O6f/wj3xuIZRKDmXZfOdDny3QT LBTYsufMVpc1o7/f8FR3U9JYF/r/GxDXcwfrVt/+jG2i7n93lxBjAEpHYTdKuul6YOh+ Qj3A==
In-Reply-To: <trinity-62a5f493-e8b7-46f4-8a9e-97de4db908af-1345980320664@3capp-webde-bs32>
References: <CAJhd+h8N=xytb1O9EEQTMK5c1guU2596EEAc_=J-nmOsBv6ohA@mail.gmail.com> <trinity-ea2cea47-09ba-4fff-a4d4-9a6e7d0a21ab-1345882704230@3capp-webde-bs07> <CAJhd+h_YUUVR-Phf3Rr98VMpPm2WkBRHZ7Ee1F6_=YU03C3T7g@mail.gmail.com> <trinity-93a47131-e7f4-4395-8e72-cd5a6dae7a5f-1345971318320@3capp-webde-bs30> <CAJhd+h9WsoXX=wfujNG=NycvpbJ4B08C6tFGi7=UWz2+DDu41g@mail.gmail.com> <trinity-62a5f493-e8b7-46f4-8a9e-97de4db908af-1345980320664@3capp-webde-bs32>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 06:54:48 -0500
Message-ID: <CAJhd+h-1_WuXPUukxTSPW7hnRDbB2pNYP9VUjzfJvv8tAWEgZg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: I need your help please
To: XXX <XXX@XX.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=e89a8ff1c724432b3e04c829e0f1
Envelope-To: <XXX@XX.de>
X-UI-Filterresults: ;V01:K0:oMvnisTo:afwB4C1IkNFFbMn8kO4uZpZf7m6aR+ZByIJ kq+oHfWMdmlZsWqX3650QsoXrJQuh5AthPwFlOdG0qvFJvbcgnvjUMaIz3bguLLLCPuhdRA VOP6hmpocr6ScxS0Te6mDG8Jmb6abbyAQ+DTzApKZmo1c4dTpEvwVSP1PqZCrNTFWqTd/Vi +nBPuoZM1x9lCdE 

Brief:
Here is the information of where the funds is to be sent :

NAME : VICTORIA FITZGERALD
DR-1 3/F SBL BLDG MAXILOM AVE
CEBU CITY, CEBU , PHILIPPINES, 6000

Once the funds is sent by Western Union you email me the mtcn number i need to pick up the money here

Regard's
Victoria
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2012 um 07:39 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #9 - 27. August 2012 um 01:21

Google Inline

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 06:54:48 -0500

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Steve75
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 02. März 2018 um 14:22

Haha, die Madame hat sich bei mir über Tinder (mal wieder) gemeldet !!! ==> hangouts chats

ALICE THOMAS <talice549@gmail.com>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema