Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Bethy <bethylonely@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1091 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Bethy <bethylonely@yahoo.com>
07. Juli 2012 um 16:10

from www.connectingsingles.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
lonelywild101

looking for love

I am a:    31 yr-old woman seeking men, 35-79
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:   Average
Ethnicity:   Asian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training doing excercises. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing.. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate man. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relionship. I enjoy man who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit. I do not like controlling women who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage. I like man who I can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutually benefitial way. ....
I like man who are interested in exercise and physical fitness. I like women who read to improve themselves and find value in self help books. I also like man who are either spiritual but not necessary religious. I also enjoy attending a good church that leaves you feeling better about yourself when you leave.
I’m looking for:

..The type of person I am interested in a man who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. To find a man who loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe, even if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol I also love a gentleman who knows how to treat a women like a baby like a . Romance and passion are important as well. Like everyone I talk to I want the whole enchalata, including chemistry. I have learned though that chemistry is not everything and not the only component for building a strong relationship. A picture is worth a thousand words yet can still tell you nothing. Lastly beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I would say I have more on the inside than the outside. LOL No one is perfect including myself but I suppose if you don't put it out there and risk, you'll never know. However I am realistic and I am by far not perfect.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    Asian
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    i catch lots of fun doing it
Income:    $75,000 to $100,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:   Long-term
Sign:    Libra Libra

Zitat:
    lonelywild101 31 yr-old woman, las vegas, Nevada USA

Subject:
    hello

hello

i have gone though your profile and i really like it as well i can see you said you are honest and looking for a serious relationship .. am looking for samething as well but i will be more happy to know more about you but kindly reply me back on bethylonely@yahoo.com and tell me more about you
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juli 2012 um 22:21 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21436 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Bethy <bethylonely@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. Juli 2012 um 16:10

I am a 30 yr old,5'7, 170 lbs , average body build, no drama and a positive outlook on life.I am young at heart with fun dreams and a big heart...as easy to get along with as you'll find. I am a sister, an active listener and will always try to bring mindfulness and awareness to my existence Take a look at who I am and what I seek. If you like me, message me and i'll see if you connect with my look. . I do not frequent bars unless good live music is playing as I love to Dance. I laugh when tickled and will tickle back; enjoy giving/receiving massages, and brushing your hair. I am professionally employed, affable, sensitive, dislike drama, a quiet confidence, musical(guitar, but lousy singer), artistic(pottery, but will keep my day job for now), erotic-minded, athletic, lean, an awesome kisser(it is an art), long arms that can reach anywhere, supportive, dependable, industrious, goofy at times, creative, thoughtful, passionate,unpropitious, pragmatic, unassuming, possessiveness and humorous on closer inspection. Me: I am a confident, articulate, educated, successful professional that is seeking the exceptional partner. Athletic, Adventurous, and Romantic individual that enjoys: working out, music, movies, laughter, dining out, clubbing (occasionally) and spontaneous travel. Or, join me in the Garden and have a glass of wine while I clean up and we'll share deep stimulating conversation. Further exploring the mental chemistry between us. A Fun that ends up where it's supposed to is what I seek. If that's a serious Fun and sex  good friendship or great lovers, I am prepared for the next encounter life has to offer me. Seeking a confident, expressive, attractive, truthful, independent, stable, health-conscious man who understands how precious it is to find his best friend, companion, lover and partner all in the same person. Some call this a "soul mate" A man who can be trusting, and is drama free..meaning I don't care much about the past, nor fret about the future..be secure in who you are...you should know about living in the present, it shouldn't be hard for you to describe yourself...you like to be touched and are not afraid to ask. We are positive, supportive, secure, giving and outwardly affectionate toward each other.
We are sincere and live in the present with intent toward passion, trust, laughter and are in it for the long haul. I am a giver looking  for a spiritual, emotional, intellectual and physical connections with one man A friendship and a sexual partner that is uninhibited and pure fun is what i'm about. Locations, settings and chemistry that will arouse all your senses and moments shared that cross your mind a week later while at the office. Putting a smile on your face while wondering when it's possible to feel like that again is the sensation I aim to leave you with. I want a man that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same. A man whose want to have Fun and sex with me for my heart and soul. We would be like two vases of water poured into one larger more beautiful vase, in which we would be one. Holding each other, breathing each other, tasting each other as we watch the sun rise and set in each others arms. Laughing, crying, singing, praying, playing, working together to make life fun and safe for each other. I have not found that yet, but I am eternally hopeful. Maybe I am just a helpless romantic, lady but hope is what gets us out of bed each morning to face the day. Been there, seen it and know better. I have no physical or mental baggage and strive everyday to be a better woman for myself. Karma, Kindness, Family, Loyalty and Honesty are important realities in my lifestyle. If we are meant to be, even geography couldn't keep us apart

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.170.138 with SMTP id am10csp170332iec;
        Wed, 4 Jul 2012 13:57:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.50.6.229 with SMTP id e5mr14728386iga.9.1341435430387;
        Wed, 04 Jul 2012 13:57:10 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <bethylonely@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm30-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm30-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.91.69])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id de9si22500550igb.40.2012.07.04.13.57.10;
        Wed, 04 Jul 2012 13:57:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of bethylonely@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.69 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.69;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of bethylonely@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.69 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=bethylonely@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.53] by nm30.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jul 2012 20:57:10 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.7] by tm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jul 2012 20:57:10 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1007.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jul 2012 20:57:09 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 987462.42182.bm@omp1007.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 78969 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Jul 2012 20:57:09 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1341435429; bh=xf1dZrigrAPnxRa+0IM9KLv8qEqGOjqsZu9AXHqcG9s=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; P2GegXfjqXYiY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  gEhrAGguYs8TE=;
X-YMail-OSG: qw.sy8YVM1mQjbU0ZHcxTUvrUNRDZMb7.EC3Ykr9QzBUC7o
10La_HMROn2sBvDQ6gD_AQu4MzEENKR2krPhX3Io91DwzHwnIjiTquVqgVJp
HiIEhgDtVrkZUbFiwp5P0I5E0qg6slIkH5ZxsmeMQEAnP8dhNu428vL.SjIv
HPmobxqdJcKtY0HAXM0.RlHk.7odpsuBkxwAYkNvZM8BEnKPsITgLGDyc4b7
vZz6OQCtMidUgTEAllbuAdZjGyhCVM04gKuGb6UUBSAkhFj83vDFY83BdjlY
LYtyiOleUi9eUPdAINldVpeVB0kkSp.LCVEXyHxdX3MUuuP7EadTXDOnrPm4
w3PR_6WqdaO41_HHyvTjDCjWanavuXcj1jllhZeRiIiQ61jLw8Dqjgip62Ks
DCCGLqdl_7cKoHjU2F0_Oa83oSwHBot8MrM2N6iLQ5D.XW6uFFA--
Received: from [76.164.221.232] by web120806.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Jul 2012 13:57:09 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
References: <4FF48D92.2090604@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1341435429.47085.YahooMailNeo@web120806.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 13:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: bethzaida allende <bethylonely@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear
To: xxxxxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4FF48D92.2090604@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1338226463-1211171620-1341435429=:47085"

---1338226463-1211171620-1341435429=:47085
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 07. Juli 2012 um 16:11

email over the USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	76.164.221.232
Decimal:	1285873128
Hostname:	server.eastendhosting.com
ISP:	Versaweb, LLC
Organization:	Versaweb, LLC
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Nevada
City:	Las Vegas 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 13:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 08. Juli 2012 um 10:58

Den Text finden wir in wieten Teilen von James Hobson <jameshobson2010@hotmail.co.uk>!
Allerdings gibt es weite Teile des Textes auch aus Nigeria /zeigt die enge Verbindung zwischen Nigeria und Malaysia auf) bei romancescam von Michael Baers <baercheers@yahoo.com>

Die älteste Variation dieses Textes (von 2008) hat scamwarners von wendy anderson <wendycares1982>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema