Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Jeff <jeff.oconnor28@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 2842 mal)

Sunshine
Ex-Mitglied

Jeff <jeff.oconnor28@yahoo.co.uk>
20. Juni 2012 um 22:34

Hier ist die erste Mail, die ich von ihm erhalten habe:

Greetings My Dearest,

Good evening here how are you doing today? I guess the Almighty is with you over there. Well I want to start by saying thank you for your good response I am very happy for your wonderful message that you sent to me. I don’t know if you are a Christian or not, but  the most important issue is the real love to be the foundation of our relationship and i want some one who I can settle down with for the rest of my life. Like I told you in that site that before a dream is realized, the Soul of the World  tests everything that  was learned along the  way. Meanwhile, this is my first time of trying to reach people using this medium. I was just convinced by a friend who found his wife in online dating. I do not found this serious but after my last relationship was mere with infidelity and dishonesty which I experience from the hand of my ex-lover. I guess you have meet the right person but we will start as friends to know each other and see where it might lead.

Let me start by telling you about me, I am Jeff O'connor from San Jose, California in United State of America but i was born in United Kingdom on 14th February, 1965. Am a Drilling Engineer by profession working with Emerson UK Ltd and is a firm that deals into corrosion control, pipeline engineering  and environmental services..., I am still single and don't have any kid of my own  because of the nature of job i do but think of my age and for the love i have for kids i  came to the summary of find a perfect match for me in order to build a family where love and understanding  will be the foundation. Whenever i look at kids i fell  happy but Sometimes it is difficult as I see other people kids and i don't have my own.

My dearest, I'm sitting down in my office right now and I don't know what exactly to write you. There are so many ideas in my head and I want to tell you so much. Well, I have no children. Of course I had some relations with a woman but they ended and now I can write only sad memoirs. I dated a woman 3 years ago and after she had no relations. My ex-wife drank a lot of alcohol, lost her work, and deceived me with the other man, upon the love, caring and faithfulness.

My mum says that the most important for people is love and I decided to find the second part of me. Unfortunately it happens so, that people who really love each other, can't be together. Distance, wars, and quarrels-all this stuff is really ridiculous. I just hope that it will never happen to me. Sometimes I feel so scared probably that's my phobia I'm really scared to spend the rest of my time alone. Sometimes I see dreams at nights about my loneliness and nobody can help me out. I ask but nobody answers back. My mum often says that the most important thing is not to search for somebody, just not to be alone. I have to search for the right person.

In my place, I cannot find a good, gentle, kind person because of their dishonest and unfaithfulness and my friend advised to search a friend in the Internet. I want to tell you, that I am grateful to him. I have got acquainted with you and it makes me happy. I am really very glad that we have met I hope that our correspondence will continue.

Dearest, I hope that you understand all things which I say to you. I try to express my ideas clearly and if something is not clearly for you ask me. Sometimes it is difficult for me to write my ideas short. Especially if it concerns my emotions. How can you describe your character?? I think that it is not easy and I've never done it before. But I think that I am an optimist and I go with a smile on a life. I frequently help people, I try to give advice and if I have the opportunity to help somebody I'll do it.

I think that I have inherited this character trait from my Dad when he was alive. But I think it’s enough to write about me. Well about my family? We are two in the family I and my Sister, I lost my dad few years ago but my lovely mother is still alive. My dearest, please don’t be upset coz I have some questions to you. How many friends do you have in the Internet (I think, that I ask about men)? Is it the first time for you to search friends in the Internet or you have had some experience?? Well I shall finish the letter and I wait for your letter with impatience. I don't have much to say but I know it will be the only true test of time will tell you the person you are writing with.

My regards to your family, Jeff.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Das ist die letzte, habe den Heiratsantrag noch nicht angenommen....

Good day Honey,
How are you doing? I hope you are alright baby.for you question, Am a Drilling Engineer by profession working with Emerson UK Ltd and is a firm that deals into corrosion control, pipeline engineering  and environmental services. we do work day and night sometimes okay. babe i will love to taste all kind of food in your country. meanwhile, I am  writing this to let you know my intention as we are going to set forth to achieve a  better aim and get a means on how we are  going to deal with the distance and communication in our relationship.
I have think and think and wanted to prove to you that am honestly and grateful serious about meeting you and growing old with you in life because i have never felt so connected in life with anyone since i met you. So i decide to ask you a question, Will you marry me? Is my aim of being together with you either in your country or here in UK because i have to start making plans for our settlement in life by buying a house so that we can start our life together.
Meanwhile, i will like to send you a gift I bought for you because i will be making a trip to our offshore in Canada for maintenance of drilling work i have there and It will take me about three weeks to complete the work there. I will keep in touch  with you while am there, but may not be always talking online for i may be really busy. But will try to always write you a massage but know that am coming to invest  in your country after completing the drilling  work.
Honey, I have shop some things that i want to send to you so that you will be having them while waiting for me to come over your country after my drilling work in Canada. Please give me your FULL NAME, FULL ADDRESS WITH NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY AND PHONE NUMBER so that i will send the package before leaving from London any time from next week.

I hope you're not worried over my traveling? Just know that am here for you always OK. I love you and miss you a lot. Jeff

Hello 

Am really happy to hear from you after I had sent you message. How are you and your work? sorry i have been busy that is why i have not reply your message Here is 2:57 and I am still in the office, today was very stressful to me. Honey, i hope you are alright over there right?

Honey, what will you like to get out of this  friendship assuming it grows positively...?

One thing I would like to seek from you is  HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other  in everything we do, of course you would  agree with me that honest is the key to a  good and lasting relationship, without truth  we cannot move forward. I believe in co- operate existence in my relationship which I  believe is the best for a matured  relationship. I believe love to be the power  that can bring two together from a far or  near and I hope you will get hold of this  point as I do too. I have to stop here, hoping  to hear from you soon.

I will be happy if you provide me your  contact cell phone number for easy  communication. My mobile phone number is (+44) 701-114-9577 then if we can be able to make out this journey with worthy at the end, i will provide you my office phone number.

Take your time and write to me, I will be highly honored to read your massages OK. Love you. Jeff     

Er weiß nicht, dass ich ihn extra ausgesucht habe. Die Bilder sind auch dabei habe dann noch drei übrig von dem lieben.

Änderung:
Die +4470 11149577 ist eine britische Follow-Me-Nummer. Der Gegenüber kannt überall in der Welt sein! http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1311666970

Spoiler:

8YitJlkk4ZMDmeALTTYvJMa3bc9aOh383nc/oK/b+Ws82DxNUPMey6cHXGBlAmoX5e3p5TCU=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=none (sender IP is 77.238.189.67) Quelltext.from=jeff.oconnor28@yahoo.co.uk; dkim=pass (testing mode) Quelltext.d=yahoo.co.uk; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: jeff.oconnor28@yahoo.co.uk
X-SID-Result: None
X-DKIM-Result: Pass(t)
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 
XDoo0iOGwRTGo9WyFMD2Y20aHlXlw6W53FD0qLvyOzodgazuluxesMBRql2rpL2/uUzyeg==
Received: from nm14.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com ([77.238.189.67]) by COL0-MC2-F1.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:08:37 -0700
Received: from [77.238.189.232] by nm14.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jun 2012 16:08:36 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.254] by tm13.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jun 2012 16:08:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1019.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Jun 2012 16:08:35 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 207618.85563.bm@omp1019.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 69936 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Jun 2012 16:08:35 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1340035714; bh=ibSrLwIoztVMED0Lk2vSIqRHP7ua0b/H44q4DtXxSbg=; 
tent-Type; 

XGll5eSevQ3mA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;

tent-Type;

1NBZ27X+k3PQo=;
X-YMail-OSG: FisIuswVM1m3OTNoggruslxzVYIOSDVHz8IPWkmkDxCMVJA
gTssBf1r7xL80Xma4ZV4ilHfUY8XNDNQd7FT15jx1sRORJ.wHEkjTFkEvvm.
zeKkjA1B9zQZCCYJgdYu3A31vvrMkVQasYYp3ufyEaP8dgXCYQKF3lVaGiuS
NOpYSa6lrbIwjYpuDuqHUwXI5OaxVyNcXW8y0tzCrIszd9tzAwqfAvXKMddf
Y7XtMiNa8S.qNZW_LKIfi6hsizOUPPeYMdkTedGV29q2riRiXaSS.TmB.A7w
u4B1Z3ET4qSrOzdEK9.aHD0uILAU90wL04ZSH0S4KYQSB9lTrQxZnYQu93Rj
3pKThS7WW.j603B4EpTGeNaThvlQCXmJx6qi3kqNEpqnGNfqdocmLVCNtPuN
R.CDeyEwaezah4aq6pPQKJXoEgaCL7nS3aj1SejnjmGPJUdIP5YU29QYcZZu
FB0fe3EyxVNoLE3daJ6Ou6DM3FToAaLO_Sw--
Received: from [82.128.22.130] by web29806.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:08:34 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1340035714.65372.YahooMailClassic@web29806.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:08:34 +0100 (BST)
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2013 um 16:19 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30621 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Jeff <jeff.oconnor28@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 20. Juni 2012 um 22:51

Jeff Gannon - Model/Schauspieler/Photograph aus Australien.

http://www.starnow.co.uk/jeffgannon

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 20. Juni 2012 um 23:05

Post aus Nigeria:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	82.128.22.130
Ländercode der IP: 	NG
Land der IP: 	ip address Nigeria
Bundesland der IP: 	Enugu
Stadt der IP: 	Enugu
Breitengrad der IP: 	6.4402
Längengrad der IP: 	7.4943
Provider der IP: 	Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Organisation: 	Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Host der IP: 	ml82.128.22.130.multilinks.com 

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juni 2012 um 15:32 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 20. Juni 2012 um 22:56

@ Sunshine

Das sind zwei verschiedene Email-Adressen und Typen.
Bitte für JEDE Email-Adresse einen eigenen Beitrag anlegen, ausser sie stehen im direkten kommunikativen Zusammenhang.

Ich werde den Beitrag von Tony Adams abtrennen.

Bitte immer nur eine Mail mit dem dazugehörigen Quelltext senden.
So bleiben die Beiträge übersichtlich und können von uns leichter ausgewertet werden.
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Juni 2012 um 22:56 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sunshine
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 20. Juni 2012 um 23:08

Ok, werde ich bei meinen nächsten Fängen berücksichtigen. Die beiden Herren habe ich bewußt in Badoo ausgesucht.
Hatte von Anfang an das Gefühl, dass sie Scammer sind. Der Googleübersetzer ist grauenhaft.
Darum hatte ich den Vorschlag gemacht, die Komunikation auf Englisch zu wechseln, hat wenigstens etwas Sinn ergeben. 
Werde weiter suchen.  Zwinkernd

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Juni 2012 um 23:18 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 20. Juni 2012 um 23:12

Bereits der erste Text enthält den bimbolesischen Kardinalfehler! 
Bitte auch noch die Quelltext zu den Mails posten und versuch auch einmal von ihm eine Passfälschung zu bekommen!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sunshine
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 20. Juni 2012 um 23:19

Ok, dann nehme ich halt den Heiratsantrag an. Er wartet ja darauf. Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Juni 2012 um 23:34 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sunshine
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 21. Juni 2012 um 09:44

Hallo, anbei die Mail, die ich ihm geschrieben habe, um an den Pass zu kommen.

·  Jeff O'connor(jeff.oconnor28@yahoo.co.uk)   

An Jeff O'connor
Hello my Dear,

sorry i was the last Days realy busy and a bit speachless.

On the one side you make me really happy with you Question and on the other side i Think it is going a bit to quick. I do not know you very well. just that small peaces what we wrote together. 

There are something that irritates me too, first i saw that you are in Thailand now it shows me that you are from states.

Before i gave you my complete Adress would you pls do me a fauvor could you send me a coppy of your Pasport so I see that i talk and write with the correct person.

It is just I not met you yet and i need that proof to be sure that you are who you are.  

Pls I know when i have this proof i will send you my complete adress and give you my cellphone no too so we can talk together.

Miss you Carol

Das Versprechen werde ich natürlich nicht einhalten.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juli 2012 um 20:27 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema