Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Marina <marinajones4u@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 2668 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Marina <marinajones4u@hotmail.com>
09. Juni 2012 um 16:53

from www.connectingsingles.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Marina2013

Honesty and Sincerity

I am a:    32 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-60
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Rarely
arital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am friendly, courteous, affectionate, respectful, and most of all a gentlelady. I believe in being open and honest, loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love. I love children and spending time teaching and mentoring them. In a "social" setting, I am somewhat quite and a little shy in the beginning, but I open up more and more as trust and bonds are formed.
I’m looking for:

I am looking for an attractive and honest man to spend time with and get to know, friends at first... maybe more later. Looks are definately not everything, but some physical attraction has to exist for a relationship to begin. But, just as important I do believe people become more attractive or less attractive as you get to know them... PERSONALITY is important too!! I want to have that special something deep inside that can't be described in words. You can only know what it is by experiencing it. That mutual connection between two people that is just there naturally.
I would like to know more about you.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Blue
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    I work as a store keeper
Income:    Less than $25,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Rarely
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Cancer Cancer

Zitat:
    Marina2013 32 yr-old woman, Gents, Drenthe Netherlands

Subject:
    you can send me a mail to tell me more about yourself

you can send me a mail to tell me more about yourself

I am a single lady never been married, I have only one son who lives with me, I'm very outgoing, communicative, easy going, outspoken, I also have a very romantic type that loves to hug, hold hands while walking I also tend to have a good heart with so much love to give and to receive.I love watching movies, TV, listening to music, singing,playing basketball, I have a positive outlook on life devoted to people I like, tolerant, friendly, open and humorous, wanting to be in love with the man, and together we will create a strong and happy family with children, based on mutual understanding,i want a Man to share joys and sorrows in life, he is honest, kind, romantic, intelligent, fit, generous, loving with a positive outlook and great sense of humor. if you would like to chat , you can add me on msn marinajones4u@hotmail.com or send me a mail to tell me about yourself and wil also reply you,bye for now
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juni 2012 um 22:59 von zapparella » 
Grund: my10067 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Marina <marinajones4u@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. Juni 2012 um 16:54

Hello ,
   How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely.More about me I am single never married ,I am Dutch by Nationality but my Father comes from Belgium while my mother was a Danish , i was born and brought up in  Neatherlands but i was at the Age of 9 years when i lost my parents in a ghastly Motor Accident so i left Neatherlands to live with an Uncle in The United Kingdom, it was in UK that i met with a Man from Malaysia who asked me for a relationship , so i had to relocate from UK to Malaysia to live with him , so i have been living here in Malaysia for 11 years and i have a son who is 7 years , i have been separated now for 16 months after i caught my Ex sleeping with a Neighbor and he is not a serious Man as i have known him in the past , he kept late outside and always get drunk so i had to broke up with him and continue with my life , i live alone with my Son , i was working with the KFC before but now i have been dismissed from work 4 months Ago, i am seeking for a Man and i am ready to relocate if i found the right Man, i am not happy to tell you that i am a poor woman and things are seriously hard for me here most especially that i am Not a citizen here so i can not get a good job,i really hope my condition will not scare you away and the distance between us at the moment will not scare you away from me , i believe Age difference between us and the distance between us should not be a problem as i am ready to relocate if things work out between us ,I`m 5`7"  82 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chillin` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!. 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.5.138 with SMTP id s10csp31871ies;
        Tue, 5 Jun 2012 12:31:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.135.146 with SMTP id u18mr15465438wei.5.1338924669428;
        Tue, 05 Jun 2012 12:31:09 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <marinajones4u@hotmail.com>
Received: from bay0-omc1-s7.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc1-s7.bay0.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.18])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id g5si4065777wel.159.2012.06.05.12.29.47;
        Tue, 05 Jun 2012 12:31:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of marinajones4u@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.18 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.18;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of marinajones4u@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.18 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=marinajones4u@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY151-W36 ([65.54.190.59]) by bay0-omc1-s7.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 5 Jun 2012 12:27:48 -0700
Message-ID: <BAY151-W36D9D26C99F5352F52183BEB0C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: marinajones4u@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_e99b69fc-a035-4b28-a52c-41f69e50b37c_"
X-Originating-IP: [94.100.22.89]
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Thanks for your response
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:27:47 +0200
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4FCE590E.8020201@gmail.com>
References: <4FCE590E.8020201@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Jun 2012 19:27:48.0479 (UTC) FILETIME=[4A7DE8F0:01CD4351]

--_e99b69fc-a035-4b28-a52c-41f69e50b37c_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_9175a9c8-c958-4276-94ae-00fec81bdfc7_"

--_9175a9c8-c958-4276-94ae-00fec81bdfc7_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the Netherlands

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	94.100.22.89
Decimal:	1583617625
Hostname:	89.22.100.94.static.swiftway.net
ISP:	Eureka Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Organization:	Dedicated-servers
Services:	None detected
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:27:47 +0200

Weitere Themen mit Dame:

Afrika

Roseline <roseline_brandy80@yahoo.com>
Tanesha <lester.tanesha@yahoo.com>
Linda <cheerfullinda79@yahoo.com>
Lucy <nicklaslucy@yahoo.com>
Jada <jadagomez2000@yahoo.com>
Hellen <hellenpatrick18@yahoo.com>

http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=2444

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2012 um 15:47 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Marina <marinajones4u@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 01. September 2017 um 23:01

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Malayische Scammer - Female [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden