Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Natalia <natalia_shna1980@mail.com> <virt4797@sn7.zone.eu> (Gelesen: 5672 mal)

Edge
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Standort: Berlin
Natalia <natalia_shna1980@mail.com> <virt4797@sn7.zone.eu>
08. Juni 2012 um 19:29

Hallo! My name is Natalia.
I am from Russia. I am 31. My height is 170 cm, weight 54 kg. I never got acquainted through the Internet, but now I decided to do it.
I parted with a man 1 year ago and now I am looking for man for serious relationship in another country, because I am very disappointed in Russian men.
IMPORTANT! I'm looking for serious relations only!!! NOT GAMES AND NOT VIRTUAL SEX!!!
I think we can develop a good relationship in the future will be closer to each other. Our communication will grow into something bigger and we will be able to meet you. I hope you'll talk to me and will not ignore me and my writing. If I interest you and you want to know me, I'll be waiting for your response to my mailbox.
In this letter, I also send you my picture for you to have any idea about me. In addition, I also really want to see you and ask you to send me your photo and please write your real name! I hope you will answer me.
I look forward to your reply, Natalia.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <virt4797@sn7.zone.eu>
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 08 Jun 2012 12:31:01 -0000
Received: from vmail.zone.eu (EHLO vmail.zone.eu) [217.146.66.122]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx022) with SMTP; 08 Jun 2012 14:31:01 +0200
Received: from sn7.zone.eu (sn7.zone.eu [217.146.69.7])
     by vmail.zone.eu (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1F4648C3274
     for <xxxxxxxxxxx@gmx.de>; Fri,  8 Jun 2012 15:30:55 +0300 (EEST)
Received: by sn7.zone.eu (Postfix, from userid 14797)
     id 1CCE131F3AF; Fri,  8 Jun 2012 15:30:55 +0300 (EEST)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Helllo
X-DZ-AccountInfo: Sent By: www.heategu.ee
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: PHP/5.2.17
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="1339158650SPB"
Message-Id: <20120608123055.1CCE131F3AF@sn7.zone.eu>
Date: Fri,  8 Jun 2012 15:30:55 +0300 (EEST)
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 5 (eXpurgate);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6Db+1Gr2i0FsOUkUVirUO4p14+j8hCakeDjBSJgE0lVN2v11wSJNnZv1T91
NH/lUArSX9e9Js+O2bEpyOcQVPsCbR7TQ/kW8wdOHQtP2KLNiBNLrKbugmVUPC25i2PJUfC/PBtx
YNKZ1CRNJQeajawRzjTKjN3FLiFxjHd35oMC0ZoghshcCHLJaP86iZuo3k=V1;
X-GMX-UID: NzYzNPdaOHpnZ3ddeGM+uBRIR5P0CYMh
X-Flags: 1401
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2013 um 20:19 von scambuster » 
Grund: ru10429 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Natalia <natalia_shna1980@mail.com> <virt4797@sn7.zone.eu>
Antwort #1 - 08. Juni 2012 um 19:32

Hier gelistet:

<nataliamiva80@ymail.com

http://419.bittenus.com/12/3/natalia.html

<nat_mva80@yahoo.com

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1810269
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Juni 2012 um 09:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 08. Juni 2012 um 19:37

Mail über Estland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	217.146.69.7
Decimal:	3650241799
Hostname:	sn7.zone.eu
ISP:	Zone Media OU
Organization:	Zone Media
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
from sn7.zone.eu (sn7.zone.eu [217.146.69.7]) by vmail.zone.eu (Postfix) with ESMTP; Fri,  8 Jun 2012 15:30:55 +0300 (EEST)
X-Mailer: PHP/5.2.17
Date: Fri,  8 Jun 2012 15:30:55 +0300 (EEST)
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2013 um 20:16 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #3 - 09. Juni 2012 um 07:15

Bilderfund. Beim Suchen des Textes fand ich einen ähnlichen Text ohne Bild mit dieser Mailadresse:

<nataliaswa80@yahoo.com>

http://www.antiscamclub.com/scam_pages/scamletters_s.php?id=395&id_s_ad=440 ;

Zitat:
Letters from Beauty Natalia 

Letter 1 
Hello! My name is Natalia. I am from Russia. I am 31 y.o. I never got acquainted through the Internet, so I went to one of the online dating agency and unfortunately I can not remember his name. I looked at your profile on one of the sites dating internet and they gave me your mail address and told me that I wrote to you. I parted with a man 1 year ago and now I am looking for man for serious relationship in another country, because I am very disappointed in Rus men. Sorry that I bother you. The purpose of my acquaintances on the Internet to find not just friendship, love and its second half. I think we can develop a good relationship in the future will be closer to each other. Our communication will grow into something bigger and we will be able to meet you. I hope you'll talk to me and will not ignore me and my writing. If I interest you and you want to know me, I'll be waiting for your reply to my personal mailbox: nataliaswa80@yahoo.com In this letter, I also send you my pic for you to have any idea about me. In addition, I also really want to see you and ask you to send me your photo and please write your real name! I hope you will answer me. IMPORTANT! I'm looking for serious relations only!!! NOT GAMES AND NOT VIRTUAL SEX!!! I look forward to your reply, Natalia 

Und diese Mailadresse führte mich zu dieser Page:

http://www.antiscamclub.com/scam_pages/scamad3.php?id=395&id_s_ad=440

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Juni 2012 um 08:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 09. Juni 2012 um 14:25

Bei delphifaq nannte sie sich Natalia Woodward! Kann aber nicht mit Sicherheit sagen, ob dieser Beitrag wirklich zu der Natalya <pretty@besthottop.info> gehört.
Daher zitiere ich hier den dort geposteten Text:
Zitat:
(Hi! I`m Natalia.
I`m from Russia. I`m 31. I never got acquainted through the Internet, so I went to one of the online dating agency and unfortunately I can not remember his name. I looked at your profile on one of the sites znakomst internet and they gave me your email address and told me that I wrote to you.
I parted with a man 1 year ago and now I`m looking for man for serious relationship in another country, because I`m very disappointed in Russian men.
Sorry that I bother you. The purpose of my acquaintances on the internet to find not just friendship, love and its second half.
I think we can develop a good relationship in the future will be closer to each other. Our communication will grow into something bigger and we will be able to meet you. I hope you'll talk to me and will not ignore me and my writing. If I interest you and you want to know me, I'll be waiting for your response to my personal mailbox: Тут мыльник
In this letter, I also send you my picture for you to have any idea about me. In addition, I also really want to see you and ask you to send me your photo and please write your real name! I hope you will answer me.
IMPORTANT! I'm looking for serious relations only!!! NOT GAMES AND NOT VIRTUAL SEX!!!
I look forward to your reply, Natalia Woodward)

Bei forum.419eater haben wir eine weitere Mailadresse: <nat_mva80@yahoo.com>
Ansonsten identischer Text und Foto.

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Juni 2012 um 14:29 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #5 - 10. Juni 2012 um 17:23

Hier kommt ein ganzer Roman

Hi xxxxxx. as passes your day? I hope that at your day has passed today well! At me all goes well, I am glad that have got acquainted with you to me your compliments and your attention are very pleasant. xxxxxx  I hope that we shall soon know better each other and it will allow us to communicate easily. I think that you agree with me? Now I want to tell to you not much about myself I hope, that it will be pleasant for you, unfortunately in one letter it is not possible to tell all my life and all my interests, but I think that in due course we shall know on much greater about each other as sincerely dialogue very much pulls together. Concerning a place of my birth, I have grown and was born in city  Izhevsk  it is ancient city, in our city many well-known people were born very much.xxxxxx our city is very beautiful also friendly, in comparison with city capital Moscow, person lives in our city more than 650000. In our city it is a lot of sights various monuments of culture, museums and buildings of olden time.xxxxxx I very much love my city, I have finished the state university at faculty management this trade to me very much it is pleasant as I like dialogue with people and to get new acquaintances. At me it is a lot of friends we very well we carry out together time, in our city in very well summer as it very beautifully blossoms unfortunately in Russia winter very severe and frosts reach a point of-35 degrees below zero it very coldly, it in our city, but in other more northern regions the temperature is much lower than zero, the winter in Russia passes about one half-year. Concerning my work I work by a trade, in a lady's wear shop my working day begins in 11 am and I come to an end in 18 pm after work usually to go home, but now when my girlfriend has advised to use the Internet as search of the man of my dream after work now I to go in the Internet of cafe as an at home I have no a computer because in Russia very difficultly to install a telephone in the house for this purpose it is necessary to consist in turn of subscribers and to fill in many forms and other, in Russia continuous bureaucracy.xxxxxx during a dinner I to go in the Internet of cafe, unfortunately in the Internet still more few that I know, as I use only one month and I hope what to find that which man I wait all life. I very serious girl and my intentions are very serious. I want will always find the man of my dream which beside and the most important I think this trust and understanding in the present love if these qualities will not be that I think there is no sense further to communicate as without these qualities there will be very difficultly in a life you agree with me? xxxxxxI think that you the decent person, understand that I very trustful girl and very open. Concerning that why I to search for the man in the Internet that I have come to this because in a real life it is very difficult to find the man which I would be such which to search. In Russia sex on one is interesting to men only, two times for me it categorically does not approach! I very pure and I do not love doubtful acquaintances, especially I find the Internet of acquaintance very romantic because two persons sit and write letters each other not seeing, and then meet and already you know about each other practically all this very wonderfully agree with me? Mario also I do not love those men which interest naked photos I categorically I shall not send also all in this sort!!!! I want only cleanliness of dialogue and on the further meeting if we shall be each other nice and interesting. I very much like to travel, but unfortunately I was not abroad, is usual we with friends we go in a campaign on foot in a wood or along the river it is very fascinating. You like to go to campaigns for example to fish, hunting? At me it is a lot of hobbies, I very much love sports of a various kind, special preference I give water, that is I very much like to float and jumps from a tower, also I like to run in the mornings it very much invigorates. I love driving on a ski, and skating. You love sports? You are keen on what sports? Me game on billiards though at me yet very well it turns out carries away, but shortly I think that all will be good.xxxxxx you can tell to me more about yourselves? Where do you live the name of your city as your city looks, I have in a kind more in detail to describe your life to me it was very pleasant to read your letters and to learn you more. You can ask me and it will be very pleasant for me to answer your questions. I very much like to be photographed, many speak that on a photo I look as the model, and speak that I have engaged in modelling business, but I do not find modelling business good at least in Russia as basically in this business continuous it is criminal also prostitution. And in general Russia it is very criminal the country unfortunately and basically in Russia all youth goes to serve gangsters it very bad as in Russia not enough work for youth. I live with parents at me there is mum, father and the younger brother it it studies at university as the teacher very well that my brother, has not come under influence of gangster groupings. Mine mum and father work at one factory on manufacture of automobiles at a unique factory automobile in Russia. I very much like art and I visit at leisure museums and various exhibitions, also I love a cinema of various genres last film which I visited it you it was " Pirates of the Caribbean 4 " looked film? You love animals? I want will find the man which me to protect and respect! My favourite color is blue I very much I love this color because it is color of the sky. What your favourite color? Not so long ago I have gone studies as the driver's license unfortunately at me there is no machine, but I think that this certificate is useful in a life, I am afraid of machines I still never went itself behind a rudder. While on study we is passable the theory soon have told that we shall start practice in city, for me it is very terrible. I like studying foreign languages I knows English and speak a little French and German, but much worse than the English. Excuse me beforehand if I do in words of a mistake as I already very much for a long time did not have practice and hope that already I shall shortly write wonderfully.xxxxxx my day a birth 18.10.1980 years. Unfortunately I should finish my letter. I wanted to tell about my life and all my interests. Write to me I with impatience I shall soon wait continuation of our dialogue.

Yours faithfully Natalia

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <natalia_shna1980@mail.com>
Delivered-To: xxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 10 Jun 2012 13:36:09 -0000
Received: from unknown (EHLO MICROSOF-315E0D) [204.45.0.27]
  by mail.gmx.com (mp-us009) with SMTP; 10 Jun 2012 09:36:09 -0400
X-Authenticated: #134833514
X-Provags-ID: V01U2FsdGVkX18LxIR5/NsLPBeHfkcPy3FhGN663EHb3TFtHMyqJF
     SDcuhmG/+jXZzC
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 17:05:25 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1151436346.20120610170525@mail.com>
To: xxx
Subject: =?utf-8?Q?Re:_Hallo_sch=C3=B6ne_Frau?=
In-Reply-To: <20120609144255.315700@gmx.net>
References: <20120609144255.315700@gmx.net>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------1F1D324E10233D8E"
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p68plGxIlTn0FCRpL9lPdq6/ra+Y4Jm/znhICsPpakQWAhEey2jLWi5wUx7u
hPHmU8kaApmL/oIbfHebCCyIz/CffsM2phNxHf4Xm/5X9P0AXWhpbKUH/9nZrHrp+UNDfi5/DCPE
k8v4hjiYZ2nolA+y46qLaRS9xk=V1;
X-GMX-UID: U3RlcP5zESBNZGpDfGsmfh1yICxeC0bH

Text auf Deutsch haben wir von 

Natalia <nata_kir80@mail.com> <martin.glover@hotmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2013 um 20:17 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 10. Juni 2012 um 17:56

Mail über USA Webhoster Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	204.45.0.27
Decimal:	3425501211
Hostname:	204.45.0.27
ISP:	FDCservers.net
Organization:	FDCservers.net
Type:	Corporate
State/Region:	Colorado
City:	Denver 

Zitat:
from unknown (EHLO MICROSOF-315E0D) [204.45.0.27] by mail.gmx.com (mp-us009) with SMTP; 10 Jun 2012 09:36:09 -0400
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 17:05:25 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2013 um 20:17 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 10. Juni 2012 um 18:00

Zitat:
I to go in the Internet of cafe, unfortunately in the Internet

Endlich mal ein I-Cafe ohne  Smiley.

Änderung:
Ist aber vermutlich doch im Spiel (oder ein anderes Programm). So sagt es das Sendeprotokoll!
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Juni 2012 um 13:25 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #8 - 10. Juni 2012 um 18:34

Ein Profil von Aloise LaMer

http://de-de.facebook.com/aloise.lamer

Zu Bild

Wird hier mit der folgenden Add.in Zusammenhang gebracht:

Zitat:
Natalia Korobeinicova

http://antiarnaques.org/en/verification-list?order=title&sort=asc&page=49

Zitat:
Adresse: Russie, arkangelsk. Olga Babushina 30 ans à novocheboksarsk russie E_MAIL babu-olga@rambler.ru, utilise aussi Elena K. 28 ans à ivanovo Russie ...

<babu-olga@rambler.ru>

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Juni 2012 um 09:03 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #9 - 10. Juni 2012 um 20:28

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Juni 2012 um 09:04 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #10 - 15. Juni 2012 um 07:52

Hallo xxxxxxx  Ich bin sehr froh, um Ihre neuen Brief zu erhalten. Ich mag

Ihr schones Respekt und Aufmerksamkeit. Jetzt habe ich mit dem Internet kommen

Cafe, schreiben Sie einen Brief, und hoffe, dass es angenehm sein fur Sie, wie es mir angenehm ist.xxxxxxxx Von

Dein Brief, lernte ich viel uber Sie und es ist sehr gut, aber man

Konnen Sie mehr uber sich selbst und wie Ihre Tage vergehen. Meine Tage

Gut geht, obwohl meine Arbeit ist deutlich genug von mir und ich

Praktisch keine Zeit, sich zu setzen, denn in dieser Saison eine Menge Arbeit. Mich sehr oft arbeiten Freunde kommen und wir werden uber alle teilen wir die neuesten Nachrichten zu kommunizieren. Heute habe ich gesagt, meine Freunde, dass ich dich kennengelernt habe im Internet. Sie sicherlich uberrascht sein, sieh mich an, sondern unterstutzt mich und dann mein Freund sagte, dass es gut war, sondern auch

Gesagt, dass ich war vorsichtig, und in der Regel sind sie fur mich sehr froh, dass ich anfing

Suche nach dem Mann meiner Traume, nicht nur zu arbeiten und sich intern

Angelegenheiten. Sie schreiben eine Menge Madchen? Sie konnen antworten

ehrlich, wie ich es verstehe alle, und ich hoffe, dass Sie ehrlich zu beantworten. Ich bin offen mit Ihnen und mit Respekt behandeln, denn mit all den Leuten habe ich wahrheitsgema?, weil ich die Menschen zu tauschen, dass ist sehr schlecht und denke nicht an die Gefuhle der Menschen spielen.

xxxxxxx  Ich denke, du bist nicht einer dieser Menschen. Ich werde Ihnen ehrlich sagen, dass ich nicht schreiben oder wie Manner, obwohl ich ein Mann schreiben, aber ich antworte nicht ihre Briefe, weil diese Menschen nicht interessant fur mich. Mit ihnen ist es schwierig zu kommunizieren, und ich kann sehen, dass sie nur noch einen, es Nacktfotos und Sex ist. Derzeit mehr

Es ist schwer zu beurteilen Sie xxxxxxxx aber ich hoffe, alles wird gut, und wir bald

Wir wissen mehr uber einander. xxxxxxx Fur mich ist das Alter nicht

Egal, denn ich bin der Meinung, dass die Hauptsache, dass

Der Mann war ein guter, reaktionsschnelle und liebte mich, ich glaube, dies ist die

wichtig in einer Beziehung. Ich will mit dem Mann, der mit mir mein ganzes Leben lang halten wird. Ich bin sehr loyal Madchen und ich akzeptiere nicht solche Dinge wie Verrat. Ich denke, die schlimmste Sunde ist Verrat! Sind Sie einverstanden mit mir? Auch das Geld fur mich, nicht zu spielen eine gro?e Rolle, weil es nur die Existenzgrundlage und fur diese zu ehrlich arbeiten und dann wird alles gut, aber die Betonung auf Geld, das ich nie tun. Nun, naturlich gibt es Schwierigkeiten im Leben, aber ich denke, ich kann alles verarbeiten, aber wenn es eine enge geliebten Menschen, dann ist alles gelost werden konnen. Was xxxxxx, Kuche mogen Sie? Ich sehr gerne koche und kann sagen, es ist mein Hobby. Ein beliebtes Gericht der russischen Kuche, dieser "hei?en". Das Rezept fur dieses Gericht ist sehr einfach. Ich bin auch sehr gern Italienisch und Franzosisch Kuche. Ich liebe Musik, vor allem klassische und Tanz. Nachtclubs besuchen? Ich wei? nicht wie Nachtclubs und so gibt es fast nie. "

Ich denke, dass in einem Nachtclub, die meisten Drogenabhangigen und Betrunkenen und vielen Ausschweifungen. Ich war mehr auf einen ruhigen Ruckzugsort in einem Kreis von engen Freunden und Familie angezogen.

Welche Musik bevorzugen Sie? Ich mag Bands wie

U2, Beathles, Eagls, Pink, Madonna mogen,

Jemimaqvay, Skorpione und viele andere. Senden Sie mir mehr von Ihrer

Fotos. Schreib mir bald. Ich freue mich auf Ihren Brief. C

Mit freundlichen Gru?en, Natalia

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 14 Jun 2012 14:16:18 -0000
  by mail.gmx.com (mp-us011) with SMTP; 14 Jun 2012 10:16:18 -0400
X-Provags-ID: V01U2FsdGVkX19jWD5EOR1jbL9ppYbmSF/zzt74raQqpDP/X2NO3X
     4lyBOSTAGJOcuJ
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 18:10:45 +0400
Message-ID: <1159392678.20120614181045@mail.com>
To: xxx
Subject: Re:xxx
In-Reply-To: <20120613155623.302320@gmx.net>
References: <20120609144255.315700@gmx.net> <1151436346.20120610170525@mail.com> <20120613155623.302320@gmx.net>
boundary="----------105B21E12EE2806"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p68plGxIlTn0FCRpL9lPdq6/ra+Y4Jm/znhICsPpakQWAhEey2jLWi5wUx7u
hPHmU8kaApmL/oIbfHebCCyIz/CffsM2phNxHf4Xm/5X9P0AXWhpbKUH/9nZrHrp+UNDfi5/DCPE
k8v4hjiYZ2nolA+y46qLaRS9xk=V1;
X-GMX-UID: bm1iVNAyGHE3dWFLKzMxG7coL6VJRIgk

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2013 um 20:15 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #11 - 15. Juni 2012 um 08:10

Die Mail kommt mir sehr bekannt vor. 
Kann das sein, dass sie vom gleichen Rechner kommt wie bei  

Svetlana <shelisvetlana@yahoo.com> <svetlanalonestar@yahoo.com>  ????

Änderung:
Habe keine Parallelen gefunden
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Juni 2012 um 13:32 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #12 - 15. Juni 2012 um 08:57

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	204.45.0.27
Decimal:	3425501211
Hostname:	204.45.0.27
ISP:	FDCservers.net
Organization:	FDCservers.net
Type:	Corporate
State/Region:	Colorado
City:	Denver 

Edge schrieb on 15. Juni 2012 um 08:10:

Kann ich leider nicht feststellen, da zwei verschiedene Einlieferer und zwei verschiedene Postfächer.
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juni 2012 um 08:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 16. Juni 2012 um 13:28

Edge schrieb on 15. Juni 2012 um 08:10:

Der Anfangstext haben wir bereits von Alla <alla.lovely@bk.ru> <alla.wonderful@bk.ru> <kathy_16@hotmail.fr> <burning_male@hotmail.com>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #14 - 19. Juni 2012 um 17:20

Hallo meine lieben xxxxxxx. Es ist sehr schon fur mich, um wieder Ihren Brief und es ist sehr uberraschend, weil wir bereits wissen viel mehr uber einander. Was denken Sie? xxxxxxx Wie war dein Tag heute? Ich hoffe, dass er sehr erfolgreich war, wie ich an dich gedacht heute, den ganzen Tag und ich denke, dass in Zukunft unsere Beziehungen entwickeln wird. Es geht mir gut, und nach einem Arbeitstag ging ich zu Internet-Cafes an meine E-Mail-Adresse zu uberprufen, und wenn ich dort sah, Ihren Brief, ich wurde sofort die Herzen hoher schlagen. Bald werde ich verlassen und es wird sehr gut sein. Leider ist in Russland alle Urlaub einmal im Jahr.xxxxxx Wie Ihr Job? Heute, da ich Ihnen schon gesagt, alle Gedanken uber Sie und das ganze von uns mit Ihnen eine Menge, und ich dachte, es ware wirklich cool, einander in der realen Welt zu sehen, wie Briefe, die Sie schreiben konnen tausend und einer realen Treffen wird den Tausenden von ersetzen Briefe und beschleunigen die Entwicklung der Beziehungen.xxxxxxx Ich denke, es ware toll, zu reden und zu Fu? in der realen Welt, und ich hoffe, dass dies jemals passieren.

Ich habe ein Telefon, aber leider kann man nicht rufen Sie mich an, weil meine SIM-Karte gehort zu meiner Firma. Mein Direktor hat einen Vertrag mit der Telefongesellschaft und alle Mitarbeiter meines Unternehmens nutzen die Dienste der zellularen Kommunikation ist frei unterzeichnet, aber ich kann keine Anrufe tatigen, um andere Lander und du es nicht mehr zu mir durch. Mein Direktor hat es auf die Mitarbeiter des Unternehmens gemacht haben nicht viel Geld fur Telefonate. Aber Sie konnen mailen Sie mir Ihre Telefonnummer und ich rufe Sie aus dem Call-Center. Ich werde fur Ihre Telefonnummer in Ihrem nachsten Brief warten. ok?

Heute habe ich meinen Eltern gesagt, dass ich dich kennengelernt habe im Internet und sie sind sehr glucklich fur mich. Sie erzahlten mir, dass meine Wahl und froh, dass ich nicht da bin mit Drogenmissbrauch oder betrunken assoziiert. Naturlich wissen sie nicht, was das Internet und ich sehr lange Zeit, was es ist zu erklaren hatte. In Russland nutzen das Internet meist nur junge Leute und altere Menschen sind sehr skeptisch an das Internet.xxxxxxx Ich mochte euch dort zu sehen mit mir. Erzahl mir mehr daruber, wie Sie Ihre Tage verbringen, die Sie normalerweise nicht nach der Arbeit, wie kommst du mit Einsamkeit fertig zu werden? Ich denke, dass einzelne Menschen sehr schlecht sind. , Naturlich, Sie haben Freunde und Verwandte, aber das Fehlen der zweiten Halfte, der Frau, die Sie vertrauen konnen und immer unterstutzen Sie bei all Ihren Handlungen und das ist die wunderbare Beziehung. Erzielen Sie ideale Beziehung ist nicht so einfach, aber voller Harmonie und Verstandnis, glaube ich, dass es nicht schwierig ist. Ich hoffe, Sie werden mir, mein lieber zustimmen? Ich bin der wahren Liebe und die Schaffung von Ehe traumen. Ich denke es ist wichtig im Leben und all die anderen Probleme und Schwierigkeiten sind nicht bemerkbar, weil alle es zwei liebende Menschen mehr und sie zusammenarbeiten konnen, um alle Probleme zu losen. Wenn ein Mensch einsam ist, ist es schwer, in dieser Welt leben. Ich glaube, Sie werden mir zustimmen? Von Ihrem Schreiben habe ich gelernt, viele neue Dinge fur mich uber Sie. Ihre Briefe fur mich ist das ein Hauch frischer Luft, und ich will immer das Getrank. Naturlich nehmen Sie einen tiefen Atemzug, den ich nur Post konnte die eigentliche Sitzung. Schreib mir bald. Ich freue mich auf Ihre Antwort.

Mit freundlichen Gru?en, Ihr Natalia

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 19 Jun 2012 14:55:46 -0000
  by mail.gmx.com (mp-us009) with SMTP; 19 Jun 2012 10:55:46 -0400
X-Provags-ID: V01U2FsdGVkX1/fBAIJ+cTfzLzPcGkOeWulaMuWsXC6R5Sy8/lLQ1
     hKAvnQTm+OrqIA
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:46:26 +0400
Message-ID: <845147195.20120619184626@mail.com>
To:xxx
Subject:xxx
In-Reply-To: <20120618182944.298430@gmx.net>
References: <20120609144255.315700@gmx.net> <1151436346.20120610170525@mail.com> <20120613155623.302320@gmx.net> <1159392678.20120614181045@mail.com> <20120618182944.298430@gmx.net>
boundary="----------A410C7DF3A1297"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6QHfomsZqpdUKr/sfzKu65GktUfzMlI/q4UeS6Ll2VdptUs4O5aOG2fM0bt
ILKMGH4M01Aab7t46sArtXFeeVSqDTuFQdhuxWOp/94XFaWwOzzopNJw7HEzYVjhZFgUWgHV5Zdp
5Q5Gy1TK1CRoRHLFKHDQa+Xgbc=V1;
X-GMX-UID: bm1iVN4yGHE3dWFLKzMx4ekoLymZmUjl
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2013 um 20:19 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang