Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Sofia <noviksofa98@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 5990 mal)

trucker105
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Sofia <noviksofa98@yandex.ru>
07. Juni 2012 um 17:16

Portalnachricht:

Hello dear xxx!
I am happy to find someone interesting for me. How is your day? Maybe we could know about each other more.What do you think? Take care

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Profil:

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2014 um 00:54 von scambuster » 
Grund: ua10962 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Re: Sofia <noviksofa98@yandex.ru>
Antwort #1 - 07. Juni 2012 um 17:19

Anastasia Bavyka
Geburtstag:28. November 1992
Stadt:Luhansk

http://vk.com/id78983029

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2012 um 17:25 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 07. Juni 2012 um 17:25

Hello Dear
My name is Sofia. I am from Ukraine and particularly from Ternopil. I am happy to hear from you and I want to tell you about myself. My character is very calm,easy going and i am sociable,energetic,kind,caring girl. I prefer communicate with people as it is very interesting for me to know more about people. For me it is the best way to find friends and to build relation. As for my tastes i prefer different things in my life.I think that we must enjoy every minute in our life as it goes very fast and i cant sit and just not to do anything. I want to take as much as it possible from our life. As for my goals i want to say that i want to visit different countries first of all i want to visit Italy as for me this is the most romantic place for people who are loving each other. And certainly it would be interesting for me to travel all over the world. But the reason which stops me now is that i dream to do it with my half.
Surely i like animals i think it is our silent friends ,i like cats more. But i don't like people who make their lives going only with animals i don't like those ladies who love their pets more than people. And i don't like men who love their car more than wife and treat it as woman. I also like helping people as we live now in a cruel world and i think we must help each other. So i try to help people by charity. What you think about it?
I want to say that i don't like to be lonely and i think i will never be,as i really believe that i will find someone with whom i would never feel lonely. I want to spend and enjoy my life with him. I want to do as many things as possible for him to make our life bright and happy. As i think woman plays a great role in relations. I like cooking as my mother taught me how to cook from my childhood. And i like it so much ,i like to create something new while cooking. Mostly i like to make cakes as it looks great when i decorate it. Even i get some money by doing cakes for birthdays or weddings. i hope that my second half will be happy that his woman can cook. As my mother says: "The way to man's heart lies through stomach!!!!"
I have a very good family. I have a younger brother and i love him very much. Sadly but i don't have a good father,practically i don't communicate with him as he is not so nice man. but whose life goes without troubles?
So i don't want to make you bored by my talks and i want to know more about you! Tell me how you spend your free time,what you like and dislike in life i am interested in everything. 
I am waiting for your answer with impatience.
Yours, Sofia

Spoiler für Quelltext:
x-store-info:fHNTDlzCF8Nxw6HwcfGQy+S7Ax/lqLSmNphQ3OF+T9E=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 95.108.130.92) Quelltext.from=noviksofa98@yandex.ru; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yandex.ru; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: noviksofa98@yandex.ru
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-DKIM-Result: Pass
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: Y1eO2FmW8wbC6BW3vldR93J44nnCxtTX8I2Af9SmCvV3KC1VoWQ6hm8CqYM=
Received: from forward14.mail.yandex.net ([95.108.130.92]) by COL0-MC3-F27.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 7 Jun 2012 07:41:42 -0700
Received: from smtp12.mail.yandex.net (smtp12.mail.yandex.net [95.108.131.191])
     by forward14.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 422C419827A8
     for >; Thu,  7 Jun 2012 18:41:41 +0400 (MSK)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail;
     t=1339080101; bh=P8afPrEEdzO3m13dNMXJ7I/9Ju52xZ3iPTAWAPOkxPo=;
     h=Date:From:Message-ID:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
     b=fS2hreNU+ToHzUopamGTWcCtkaZHU6IMfuBIaZWT9rHBJbi4TrOB5l4O2VUqlW2dl
      xrWUgtyQf3Ze3xXcVCncfbGidMAMN8duOymZl0oHdpluMHnIcallo40bv8xqbV3X5w
      PWGfiD0JX29ucpfETr3ktIuwtc2l7NQVKMlOCQ6E=
Received: from smtp12.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp12.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 1A10C16A033B
     for ; Thu,  7 Jun 2012 18:41:41 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from server60191.santrex.net (server60191.santrex.net [188.72.225.217])
     by smtp12.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTP id f4UmSdwk-faUCeN8X;
     Thu,  7 Jun 2012 18:41:36 +0400
X-Yandex-Rcpt-Suid: 
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1339080101;
     bh=P8afPrEEdzO3m13dNMXJ7I/9Ju52xZ3iPTAWAPOkxPo=;
     h=Date:From:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:MIME-Version:
      Content-Type;
     b=r25sAJf99H0Qm6upq/KagJPA1u5Jv35tQIbiDNGc/2KfDsTTIhXd4j1Li2CQSMvUI
      6WW4h1Ky5+p7HQbSEdrZB6p6X/JpiBvsTlIrBHbit8MOUaUNTVr/s0pigPIvsf1kYW
      D5S2vRO7IYVUYixtJMKzBBYwZYLZ75K6UvSKRw7M=
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 16:28:43 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <3610698709.20120607162843@yandex.ru>
To: 
Subject: hi
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------FB8521432D17D17"
Return-Path: noviksofa98@yandex.ru
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Jun 2012 14:41:42.0611 (UTC) FILETIME=[A7A9D230:01CD44BB]

------------FB8521432D17D17
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----------2C1BE4B3B292D88"

------------2C1BE4B3B292D88
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Verschleiert über Leaseweb Germany

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	188.72.225.217
Decimal:	3158893017
Hostname:	server60191.santrex.net
ISP:	Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
Organization:	Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 16:28:43 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2014 um 00:45 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #3 - 07. Juni 2012 um 17:44

Bilderklau und Verschleierung über Leaseweb Deutschland, das reicht für Frischluft Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

HaSa
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Niederlande
Antwort #4 - 31. Juli 2012 um 12:05

Mein got bin ich froh dass ich euch gefunden habe, es ist wirklich schreklich wie mann betrogen wirt via benutsung dating-sites.

Viele dank fur ihre seite!!!

Grusse aus Holland,

Hasa255

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 04. August 2012 um 13:27

@ HaSa

Hi willkommen, wenn du Mails oder Bilder zu diesem Thread hast poste sie bitte

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

analyst.lucien
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Paris
Antwort #6 - 26. August 2012 um 15:06

Hello Dear<<<<!
My name is Sofia. I am from Ukraine and particularly from Ternopil. I am happy to hear from you and I want to tell you about myself. My character is very calm,easy going and i am sociable,energetic,kind,caring girl. I prefer communicate with people as it is very interesting for me to know more about people. For me it is the best way to find friends and to build relation. As for my tastes i prefer different things in my life.I think that we must enjoy every minute in our life as it goes very fast and i cant sit and just not to do anything. I want to take as much as it possible from our life. As for my goals i want to say that i want to visit different countries first of all i want to visit Italy as for me this is the most romantic place for people who are loving each other. And certainly it would be interesting for me to travel all over the world. But the reason which stops me now is that i dream to do it with my half.
Surely i like animals i think it is our silent friends ,i like cats more. But i don't like people who make their lives going only with animals i don't like those ladies who love their pets more than people. And i don't like men who love their car more than wife and treat it as woman. I also like helping people as we live now in a cruel world and i think we must help each other. So i try to help people by charity. What you think about it?
I want to say that i don't like to be lonely and i think i will never be,as i really believe that i will find someone with whom i would never feel lonely. I want to spend and enjoy my life with him. I want to do as many things as possible for him to make our life bright and happy. As i think woman plays a great role in relations. I like cooking as my mother taught me how to cook from my childhood. And i like it so much ,i like to create something new while cooking. Mostly i like to make cakes as it looks great when i decorate it. Even i get some money by doing cakes for birthdays or weddings. i hope that my second half will be happy that his woman can cook. As my mother says: "The way to man's heart lies through stomach!!!!"
I have a very good family. I have a younger brother and i love him very much. Sadly but i don't have a good father,practically i don't communicate with him as he is not so nice man. but whose life goes without troubles?
So i don't want to make you bored by my talks and i want to know more about you! Tell me how you spend your free time,what you like and dislike in life i am interested in everything. 
I am waiting for your answer with impatience.
Yours, Sofia

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2014 um 00:52 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 26. August 2012 um 15:15

@ analyst.lucien

Auch hier fehlt der Quelltext.  Zwinkernd Bitte nachreichen.  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

analyst.lucien
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 28. August 2012 um 22:03

Hello honey !!
Nice to hear from again. Step by step we know each other more and more , reading your letters is very interesting for me.
I want to say thank you for the photos that you send to me. You looks pretty!! And your nephews are so cute little one!
Thank you that you tell me about your city it seems for me a very cosy place for living and it is very beautiful! I was really interested in such kind of information.
I am happy that you're hear with the serious intentions. i am glad to hear that as it is really very important for me to know! Form me there is no point to play any games with you as i want to full fill my loneliness with that feeling that called love and i am very serious in searching it!!
It seems that you have a good work and that it gives you an opportunity to travel if i am not wrong! I am happy to know that you like to lead a healthy life i think that it is really very important in our days. Also i want to say that i prefer going to a gym and aerobic and this the main kind of sport that i do now! And i go there for 3-4 times a week!! It is very important for me to keep fit!
Here i have a lot of people with whom i like to communicate. The most part of my time i spend at work i think practically like every one in our life. I have two free days in a week. I like to spend these time with friends . I think a lot of people need someone with whom they can share their secrets and have a good time. So i have one. This girl i know for about 8 years. Her name is Anna and it is very warm hearted person very deep and romantic. She is always with me especially in bad time when i need support. And i love her very much and always help when she needs it. That's why she is the main person with whom i spend my free time and with whom i share my happy and sad days. We are fond of singing songs that's why we are going to special cafe where we choose our favourite songs and have fun. Sometimes we can stay at home take an interesting move which will follows our mood, buy popcorn and relax by viewing. It seems for me that we looks a bit funny as we can even cry together while watching a sad film. But girls are like that!!!
I take a great pleasure to spend time with her.
Tell me about your friends? What movies do you like?
I would be very happy to receive your reply to my letter.
Take care there and write to me soon!
Yours Sofia
P.S: I am sending you the photos with Ann! Hope you like it!

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2014 um 00:51 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

analyst.lucien
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 28. August 2012 um 22:06

Hello Dear !! I am happy to see your letter,it is very interesting to know more and more about you. Thank you for the photos that you send to me. It seems for that you looks quit pretty!
Thank you for your pleasant words it is very pleasant for me!
i see form your letter that you're a real gentlemen and it is really very rare to meet such kind of person like you! So it seems for me that i am very lucky!! And you know i will belive your friends as i think that a bad person will not have a lot of good friends=))
Thank you for your support and understanding about ,my father it is very kind to hear form you! Also i want to say that now i feel normal but when i was a child i always dream to have a good father like my friends has!
As for the food i want to say that the best dishes for me it is what my mother make even if i will go to the most expensive restaurant!!! And as for me all people think like that!
You know i never been abroad so tell me me how is there ? Tell about your country is it beautiful?
You know in previous letter that i write you i forgot to tell you some details about myself, for example that i am 25 years old. Also i love children very  much that's why i've chosen my profession as a baby sitter, i work with a great amount of children in a kindergarten.
So i spend mostly all my time with children sometimes it makes me suffer at the end of the day but i didn't gripe as i think children makes us smile day by day. As you can see i lead a very active life . I hate lazy people that's why i catch myself on a thought while i have a free minute to do something with use. Most of all I like to lead a healthy way of life that's i why i am fond of going to a gym. In the morning while the sun is rising i do morning exercises. This allows me to be in such a good shape. Despite the fact that i am a good cooker i prefer healthy food that's why i make healthy dishes for myself. My family lives in own house and it let's us to grow food. That's why you can always be sure that food is fresh. What kind of food your prefer? What you think about healthy way of life?
It would be interesting for me to know what qualities you like in ladies more. What dreams do you have?
I want to know more about your work. Do you like it or no?
I will look forward for your reply.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #10 - 28. August 2012 um 22:08

@ analyst.lucien

Wo bleiben die Quelltext?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

analyst.lucien
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 29. August 2012 um 21:39

Hello thief of hearts  xxxx !!!
My heart all these time since we are together it's difficult not to think about you. Can you imagine that i even saw a dream where we were close to each other. This distance makes my heart suffer. Remember my love to you is the link to your heart that can make our hearts be together. And if i could put into words how you make me feel when I think of you,and how much you excite me when I read your letters, but I couldn't wait forever I want to feel your presence near. We became very close but yet we were so distant. The more I got to know you, the more I wanted to be with you.
Honey thank you for the letter that you send to me. It is really great! I like it.
as for your pictures i want to say that they are gorgeous i think that you have a great talent without any doubts,honey!

What about me.
You have changed me in so many ways. You make me want to wake up in the morning to see what life is great and it is thanks to you. You're all that I need and want, Honey. I live for the day that I can sit next to you and whisper into your ear and tell you that I love you, and kiss you ever so lightly but passionately on your lips, and to look into your beautiful eyes .
I live for that first look into your eyes, that first passionate kiss, that first embrace together that we can receive from each other while we will be together. I can't imagine how i will be here ,i cant wait, i want to meet you. You know that i am a dreamer so my dreaming brings me to a thought that we could see each other in real life))) What do you think if i will come to you and we will spend time closer? 
I know that in  our world everything is not so easy but you can be sure that I am ready to big steps to throw oneself into the embrace of Love))
I am ready to overcome all the difficulties that will be on our way. I am mature to this changes. I am really interested what my half is thinking about that? I sincerely belive that we are the same point of view and i belive that it would change our lives in a good way. I am looking forward to your reply with trembling in my heart... i really wonder what your answer will be and if you share my thoughts!
Kiss you!
Yours Sofia 

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2012 um 17:27 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #12 - 29. August 2012 um 22:01

@ analyst.lucien

Bitte nicht die Betreffzeile ändern!  Griesgrämig