Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Favour <favourkanewilliams@yahoo.com> <onlinetransferdpt@w.cn> (Gelesen: 5409 mal)

futonga
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Thun
Favour <favourkanewilliams@yahoo.com> <onlinetransferdpt@w.cn>
24. Mai 2012 um 20:51

Eine recht nette junge Lady hat über Facebook Kontakt aufgenommen und mir folgende Nachricht geschickt:

hello friend, I am happy to write to you through facecbook. A single rose can be my garden,a single friend, my world.I wish to be your friend and have good relationship with you, I am not always on facebook due to my limited time, You can keep in touch here or contact me through my email . (favourkanewilliams @yahoo.com) I love reading,music and pets.There is a lot to talk about,until i hear from you Thanks, favour.

Ich habe ihr geantwortet und um weiteren Kontakt gebeten. Mal sehen, was sie schreibt.
Ein Foto von der Dame habe ich auch sowie den Ausschnitt vom FB-Profil.
Kennt man das Mädel schon?

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juni 2012 um 15:45 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10929 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Favour <favourkanewilliams@yahoo.com> <onlinetransferdpt@w.cn>
Antwort #1 - 24. Mai 2012 um 21:02

Und ob ich die kenne.  Durchgedreht

Weitere Themen: 

Spoiler:
Linda <odilylinda@yahoo.co.uk>
Anna <annawilliam10@yahoo.co.uk>
Blessing <blessingdavid03@yahoo.com>
Jenny / Jennifer <jenniferdesmond210@yahoo.co.uk>
Nancy <nancydesmond2000@yahoo.co.uk>
Loyce <loycebabe05@yahoo.com>
Kristy <kristy2ukwa@yahoo.com>
Vivian <kassala.vivian@yahoo.com>
Victoria <victorialeostevens@yahoo.in>
Juliet <julietcumbu@yahoo.com>
Allina <allinawilliams@hotmail.com> <allinawilliams@ymail.com>
Juliet <juliet.cumba@yahoo.com>
Blessing <blessing_u1@yahoo.com>
Vivian <vivan.usman@yahoo.com>
Jabah <jabahdickson_2011@ yahoo.co.uk>
Vivian <vivian_don@rocketmail.com>
Vansaa <vansaa_ray2000@yahoo.in>
Monica <monicaellison4love@yahoo.com>
Blessing <blessing.kassala@yahoo.com>
Claudine <claudin_gwill@yahoo.ca>
Mercy <mercy_2klove@yahoo.co.uk>
Irina <irinasankara@yahoo.com>
Julliet <jullietwilliamsa@rocketmail.com>
Matida <matida_d202@yahoo.co.in>
Sandra <sandrawilliamsas@ymail.com>
Finda <findasolomon@ymail.com>
Victoria <victoria.patrick30@yahoo.com>
Peace <peacejohnson20@yahoo.com>
Rita <missritaallen@yahoo.com>
Mami <mamimone@yahoo.com>
Joan <joan_williamsa@hotmail.com>
Ziter <ziterharry@yahoo.in>
Anita <anitawilliams111@yahoo.com>
Lydia <lydia_bestlove4u@yahoo.com>
Favour <favourmdesmond45@yahoo.com>
Victoria <victoriaptrck@gmail.com>
Easther <easther_ray@rocketmail.com>
Chelsea <chelsealeostevens@yahoo.in>
Larisa <larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com>
Larisa <glarisa25@yahoo.com>
Larisa <larisa_geogil00@yahoo.co.uk>
Judy <pjudy4@ymail.com>
Joy <joy_ray25@yahoo.in>
Nora <norabeauty_doee@yahoo.com>
Precious <precious_x011@yahoo.com>
Sofia <sofiadon42@yahoo.com>

Galerielink: http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=2701

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2012 um 15:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 24. Mai 2012 um 21:07

Hier ist das Profil auf FB zu finden: http://www.facebook.com/fidelis.jackson
Und ein weiteres Foto gibt es dort auch noch.
Das haben wir auch bei uns hier - das dürften aber nicht die gleichen Damen sein, oder?

Weitere Themen mit dem Bild im rosa Kleid:
Janet <janetmola2011@hotmail.com> <janetmola2011@yahoo.com>
Kate <katemolla@hotmail.com>
Grace <gracemola2011@hotmail.com>

Galerielink: http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=1572

Zitat:
Favour Williams
Wohnt in Dakar Aus Dafuri, Al Wusta, Sudan

Allgemeines
Interessiert an      Männer und Frauen
Beziehungsstatus      Single
Geschlecht      Weiblich
Kontaktinformationen
Facebook      http://facebook.com/fidelis.jackson

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juni 2012 um 15:37 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

futonga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 24. Mai 2012 um 21:07

Oh nuts ... die kenn ich doch auch als Miss Dingsbums aus Senegal, meine Millionenbraut mit dem großen Vermögen in Großbritannien. 
Die Kohle hab ich ja bis heute noch nicht abgeholt.

Verdammt, die dunkelhäutigen Mädels sehen sich zum Verwechseln ähnlich.

Oh Gott, die wird mir doch wohl nicht böse sein wegen der Kohle?  Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juni 2012 um 15:39 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

futonga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 24. Mai 2012 um 21:14

Das Foto von deiner Antwort #2 hat sie auf ihrem Profil "Favour WIlliams" ebenfalls. Die Haare sind halt anders. Wie schon gesagt, die Schwarzen sehen alle gleich aus ... für meine Begriffe.

Den Namen "Fidelis Jackson" gibt sie auf ihrem FB-Profil auch an, aufgewrufen wird aber die Seite von "Favour".
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2012 um 15:49 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

futonga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 25. Mai 2012 um 12:12

Die Dame hat geantwortet und geschrieben, was sie will. Nachstehend ihre Antwort:

Hello My Dear!
Thanks for your reply.
How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well.
I am very pleased reading from you and if I can speak openly, my literal aim of contacting you is triggered by the fact that I seek someone to trust and confide in.

My Names are Miss favour Kane Williams.I am 23,5.7ft tall, and single. I am by inherent a national of Darfur Region of Sudan,
and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that has lingered in my country Sudan.
I am the only child of late Dr,Williams Kane who was the Chairman of Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur.Unfortunately my father was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian massacre became uncontrollable and my dearest mother fall a victim of the civil war.
Irrespective of my dilemma, I have always held out my utmost belief and values which I was brought up. I love harmony, children, mostly the disadvantaged, and to give back something to the world which I am a part of, I have bestowed it upon myself to give happiness to those that need it and share with those that have it. I love reading,jogging, music, movies, outing, but must of all, I love dealing with honest people

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $8.6m (Eight Million Six Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travailing documents and air ticket to come over and meet you in your country and continue my Education.I have map out 10 % for any expenses that might occur during the transfer of the money,20% will be for you for your kindness and support,while 70% will be for me and i will also need your help to invest my own part of the money because i do not have idea about international business.I keep this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

I believe that you will not betray me due to your personality and from the responsible site i found you and i am giving you all this information because i believe that i can confide in you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.
Please i will need the below information's to write and submit a letter of nomination to the bank,introducing you as my nominated partner,for you to talk with the bank towards the release and transfer of my inherited money into your nominated account:

1.Your Full Legal Names....
2.Private And Personal Email Address......
3.Phone Number................
4.Contact Addresses...........
5.Nationality.......................
6.Age..................................

Life is very difficult and boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this Camp. We are not eligible to go out from the Camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Reverend Father Samuel Martins who is the pastor of Christ The king Church here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women Hostel due to the camp have two Hostels one for women & the other for men.Below s the Reverend father contact information,

Christ The Light Church
Rev.Fr.Samuel Martins
(00221771003384)

I will like you to call me so that we can discuses more on this issue.When you call,tell the Reverend father that you want to speak with me (FAVOUR), then he will send for me in the female Hostel.As a refugee here i do not have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Regarding to the above i will like you to keep it confidential and do not tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Attached here is my pictures and i wish to have yours.
Yours In Sincerely
favour Kane.

Ist ansich ja schon bekannt aus ihren anderen Profilen ...
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2012 um 15:49 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

futonga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 26. Mai 2012 um 19:28

Miss Millionenerbin hat wieder geschrieben, nachdem ciha fu ihre erste Nachricht geantwortet hatte, dass mir eine solche Transaktion recht suspekt vorkommt:

How are you doing and how is your health which is very important to me?how is work going?your family?i hope all is well with you.

Life is very difficult for me over here,you can imagine one living in a prison,no good food and water.These are the reason why i want my inherited money transferred so that i can come out from here to meet you in your country because if i continue to wait for me to have freedom from here before transferring my inherited money,i might die in this camp like some people and lose everything.

My dear i want you to know that After the Death of my late parents the family members of my parents wanted to kill me because of the money,i decided to run out from them for my dear life that's was how i got into this ugly situation and since then i have not been going to school because there is no body to take care of me, So Please Darling i plead with you to try your possible best to help and support me get my inheritance of $8.6M dollars secure and transferred into your account in your country so that i can join you to complete my Education.

I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free.
Ones again i really need the below information to write a nomination letter to the bank and introduce you to them.

Sie hat auch zwei Fotos geschickt, wohl, um ihrem Begehren mehr Nachdruck zu verleihen. Das Mädchen sieht ja echt schnuckelig aus.

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juni 2012 um 15:45 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #7 - 26. Mai 2012 um 19:35

@ futonga

Hast Du zu den Mails aus Antworten #5 und #6 auch die Mailheader?

Bitte immer mit in den Thread packen.  Die sind meist wichtiger wie die dummdämlichen Mailtext.  Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2012 um 15:50 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

futonga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 26. Mai 2012 um 20:50

@Bommo

Die Mitteilungen zu den Antworten #5 und #6 kamen via Facebook, da sie mich als Freund geaddet hat. eMail-Kontakt kam nie zustande, sonst hätte ich den Quelltext gepostet.

Ich vermute, dass sie diesen neuen Weg gewählt hat, da sie schon mal vor Monaten unter dem Namen SOFIA DON aus dem Senegal mit mir in Verbindung stand. Dazu gibt es hier im Forum übrigens ebenfalls einen Thread. 

Ob sie wirklich aus dem Sudan kommt, ist also fraglich. Ich habe lediglich ihre Handynummer (+221 764944587), die mit der Länderkennziffer in Antwort #5 identisch ist.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2012 um 15:51 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #9 - 26. Mai 2012 um 21:57

@ futonga

Naja, insgesamt ist der Inhalt der Mail, egal welcher Weg genommen wird, so ziemlich ausschlaggebend, denn den gibt es wohl mittlerweile dutzendfach.

Von dem Inhalt stimmt nichts. Chicken George hat nach reichlich Genuss von Bananenschnaps nur wieder eine neue glänzende Idee gehabt. Mehr nicht.

In diese Sinne ...  Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

futonga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 26. Mai 2012 um 23:04

@Bommo

logisch ist der Inhalt erstunken und erlogen. Kein vernünftig handelnder Mensch würde eine wildfremde Person mit einer solchen Transaktion betrauen, geschweige denn darüber reden.

Man kann hier im Forum nur immer wieder darauf hinweisen, damit andere gewarnt sind. Schaden kann es auch nicht, wenn man weiß, wer diese Masche anwendet.

Und trotzdem gibt es genug Leute, die immer wieder drauf rein fallen.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #11 - 28. Mai 2012 um 14:13

Zitat:

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 77XXXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Orange Sénégal (Sonatel Mobiles)

futonga schrieb on 26. Mai 2012 um 20:50:
Ich habe lediglich ihre Handynummer (+221 764944587)

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7649XXXXX

Country or destination      Senegal
Original network provider*      Tigo (Sentel GSM)

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2012 um 15:52 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

futonga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 30. Mai 2012 um 12:42

Die Lady hat mir heute via Chat die folgende Botschaft übermittelt, mit dem Hinweis, es handle sich um den Inhalt eines Schreibens der Bank.

Royal Bank of ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Tel.: +44)7-424-802-996)
Fax (+44)1365233636/Office:
Royal Bank of Scotland Registered in Scotland No. 90 312.
Venue: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2AD.
30/05/2012/ 9.20 AM BST TIME IN EDINBURGH TIME;
Scotland.(R.B.S)

For Your Kind Attention,

I' am the Deputy chairman of overseas Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the Mail which we have received from the next of kin of this inheritance Miss Favour Williams Kane.
Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. Favour. that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank.
Late Dr.Williams Kane is our late customer with account Dr Williams Kane Data Base
Country code Amount Deposit Sort code Account No.
GB 8.6m USD DABA950121 745009015

substantial amount (US$8,600,000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin Miss Favour Williams Kane.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you,we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of late Dr.Williams Kane (Her deceased father) confirming the death. (Her deceased father)confirming the death.

3.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr.Williams Kane by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims.

These shall also ensure that a smooth , quick and successful transfer of the fund is made,if only you shall be fast in bank's response ,and honest while dealing with this bank.

Finally, this honorable bank wish to humbly inform you that we shall grant Miss Favour Williams Kane and you the best desired way, which you and your partner has choose for this transaction,

We shall always and sincerily endeavor to offer the best of our baking service to this issue.

Note:Immediately Our Bank Receive these Requirements ,It will take us only 72hours to make the transfer of USD$8.600,000.00 into your Bank Account Over there In your Country.

This procedure would ensure the smooth conclusion of this transaction and you are hereby advised to adhere hitherto.We promise to give our customers the best of our services..

Should you have any question(s), contact us only by this email

(onlinetransferdpt@w.cn)

call, (+44) 7-424-802-996 ) overseas transfer officer,

overseas transfer officer,
Dr. Fred Goodwin,

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE

The information contained in this message is confidential. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this mail and did not request for it please discard with urgency. This mail was sent on behalf of inquiries' made in Royal Bank delivery code of Conduct. Registered Trademark

Was soll man davon halten?
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2012 um 15:53 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #13 - 30. Mai 2012 um 21:15

Zitat:
Royal Bank of ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Tel.: +44)7-424-802-996)

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +44 74248XXXXX

Country or destination      United Kingdom
Original network provider*      Lycamobile UK Limted

Eine mobile Nummer für eine Bank ist wohl schon sehr suspekt.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juni 2012 um 15:46 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

futonga
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 30. Mai 2012 um 22:40

... und Herr Dr. Fred Goodwin nahm ja wohl auch kein rühmliches Ende.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Goodwin
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juni 2012 um 15:46 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema