Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Flora <florababy231@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2182 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Flora <florababy231@gmail.com>
20. Mai 2012 um 11:51

from www.connectingsingles.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
florababy60

Am looking for the right one

I am a:    29 yr-old woman seeking men, 25-65
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, witty, intelligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with.ypu can contact me on here florababy231 at G m a i l dot cum
I’m looking for:

My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to. would u like to have a meal with me.ypu can contact me on here florababy231 at G m a i l dot cum
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Dark Blonde
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Other
    I am an event planner
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Aries Aries

Zitat:
    florababy60 29 yr-old woman, Santa Rosa, California USA

Subject:
    Thanks for showing interest on me

Thanks for showing interest on me

Hello Handsome
How are u doing today and how is your day going?...I'm Flora Taylor and I'm new on here. I'm hoping to meet new people but since its my first time using the Internet to meet people I'll just like to tell u some more about me and i hope that helps u know who i really am deep down...I am a wonderful, single woman with a heart of gold, a woman you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with as am also willing to meet that special man God has sent to me. I just need every thing i ever wanted in one man only, am ready to spend both my day and night with that special man.I'm my own woman and I am comfortable with my own life.. I'm Caring, kind and respectful, well-spoken, and. I am extremely passionate and affectionate...I'm just an everyday, ordinary, average, normal woman. I could have loved to say much but i'll just leave all of that until u hit me back, if u are interested i knowing more about me the best way to reach me is through my Private address ( florababy231 at g/ m /a/ i/ l / d/o/t com ) ... florababy231@ g m a i l . c o m....hit me there or your mobile number so we can converse more.. I'll be expecting your note handsome....

Flora Taylor
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2012 um 01:12 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20649  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Flora <florababy231@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. Mai 2012 um 11:51

also to find on facebook with this email address

http://www.facebook.com/florababy231

Zitat:
Flora Taylor
Work and education
Employers

Event Planning

University

University of Michigan

Secondary school

Ohio Valley
    West Union, Ohio

Living

Santa Rosa, California
Current location
     Pocahontas, Iowa
Hometown
Basic info
Gender      Female
Languages      American English

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2012 um 01:12 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 20. Mai 2012 um 11:52

Thanks for the Warm Heart mail.How are you doing today good i guess anyway I'm doing fine here as well...I just want to tell you more about me. You sound so much interesting and i will like to get to know all about you...Here are some More about Me,i am a single female never married and have No Kids, am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart after i receive your reply. I am new on this Online dating stuffs,Cos one woman that we enter the same bus to be that she meet her Husband on the site and they have been living together as Couple is over more than 15yrs now and she is the one that  introduce it to me.. Have been Hurt many times and i have lot of experience in relationship, But i don't want to Get Hurt anymore cos it was a very Bad thing ever Happen, Well U might be thinking that Why am i single....Now i guess a question will come to your mind (Why is she Single) isn't it...ok, I used to have a boyfriend but i broke up with him, I caught him on bed with my best close friend, you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol. and thats Make me Feel Sad and i don't think i can be Love anymore. But i have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to...so this led me to break up with him,was i right by that decision??? I seek for a complete honest man, who will come home to me,love me, adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Well,i am a very sincere and honest,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligent,passionate,friendly,romantic,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings.........I Flora Taylor, born and rise up in two different cities and i was 7yrs old when i lost my both parent's due to the incident that happen in California some years back and i was the only child of my parent's, i was pick up on the strest My one Granny call Jenny Lopez in California and then took me to her house to start taking care of me, after some years, we left Tampa Florida to move to  Santa Rosa California and start to live there again, we both live happily for some years, after when we get to Santa Rosa California, My Granny fall so very strong that i took her to the hospital and she spend about some month and half before she gave up and died, after she died i don't have anybody or friends or family to go and meet or live with, but i look into myself and get myself pack up and make up my mind that am going to be myself by what she has taught me, bcos she always tell me that there nothing that is going to happen to human being with out the knowing of God in Heaven  and since then i have been strugle to become some in life and become someone important in the history of United State Of America, So that people can learn from what has happen to me in my life so that they are not going to give up on anything that is going to happen to them in life and they should always be strong in anything that happen to them in life and that is how i have been living on my own with out anybody help and archiving my goals little by little and that is all i can tell you about the story of my life and i hope you understand me and bear with me for all has happen to me and you aren't going to traet me the way my life has been and what i have gone through all my life and i hope you are going to help me in finish to archive all my goals in life, i work as an event party planner, i make party looks good, but i'm out of the state at the moment, i'm now in Nigeria precisely and am due to be back in the state in the next few weeks time(1-2weeks) i'm in western part of nigeria working for the past three week, but i will be heading back home very soon....I believe in God and i have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion...I am Looking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever...I believe that Distance is Nothing  But Love Matters Most to me....Its a pretty good here Ogun State, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and i don't have Choice had to live here like that and i will be coming back to the state as soon as possible and what did you know or have your heard about Nigeria before to be honesty with me, just want to find someone nice before i come because i am ready to sacrifice myself to the right man not the wrong man and make me happy,....Hmmmm i guess enough is being said about me.Thats all what i can say for now and i will be Looking to hear back from you so i can answer the Questions i ask from you in return... I cant wait to hear back from you and Knows where this will lead to.... Thank you and have a Nice Moment....Keep beauty and keep smiling, have a great day....Hope to read back from ya as soon as possible, Flora Cares.........

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.5.138 with SMTP id s10csp106678ies;
        Sat, 19 May 2012 12:46:15 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <florababy231@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of florababy231@gmail.com designates 10.216.213.28 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.216.213.28;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of florababy231@gmail.com designates 10.216.213.28 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=florababy231@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=florababy231@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.216.213.28])
        by 10.216.213.28 with SMTP id z28mr10077034weo.50.1337456775221 (num_hops = 1);
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=JdY06rBYQhXnC7B6YtOijyXxfzwMU6zEynUzgrchc8I=;
        b=YNi0yCBMumk678kLIam185vTzE1XrHcM7hzCuViwyQ1MybxPt4E5CvhHSAqb0dY5dM
         4SGucH3chINM43oGLXgnQN2bO0kf5Q8e2Su7mxQHZUgpGtug5otLFRZIzjjauRSLAG8u
         55xnL7L9bv3Zo4iu5/NyzalNpBVYCKGl8N5IuCAYj0jcOKH1D9xUUr0Ryn+O18q2QAj7
         2NPFggCJErI6J2z3sW94n5x5iGmUCjM4P3gnuoy43zsxWTkFVnd9vU6PajNa504jTD7O
         OVmVV1tDA6zzoHBKolIQJ0z1a0Z0uc6OMLfg0MC6///E2ezOxLZbTk2EIROOgy4qG/GK
         Xo1Q==
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.216.213.28 with SMTP id z28mr10077034weo.50.1337456775205;
Received: by 10.227.152.1 with HTTP; Sat, 19 May 2012 12:46:14 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 20:46:14 +0100
Message-ID: <CAC2ZYKm+FaTfhwA0BR3yVqk5bBJwzru-BAYtFBW2KGfDCTTwmg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: More about me and my picture
To: xxxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=00504502e49afd139204c068eb3f

--00504502e49afd139204c068eb3f
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=00504502e49afd138204c068eb3d

--00504502e49afd138204c068eb3d
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

email over Google
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2012 um 01:13 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 20. Mai 2012 um 11:53

exif photo from email

photo DSC_0002.jpg
EXIF IFD0
Camera Make {0x010F}      NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model {0x0110}      NIKON D100
Picture Orientation {0x0112}      normal (1)
Last Modified Date/Time {0x0132}      2004:05:06 14:54:13
EXIF Sub IFD
Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) {0x829A}      10/600 second ===> 1/60 second ===> 0.01667 second
Lens F-Number / F-Stop {0x829D}      63/10 ===> ƒ/6.3
Original Date/Time {0x9003}      2004:04:29 18:06:55
Exposure Bias (EV) {0x9204}      2/6 ===> 0.33
Flash {0x9209}      Strobe return light detected
Focal Length {0x920A}      480/10 mm ===> 48 mm
Image Width {0xA002}      398 pixels
Image Height {0xA003}      600 pixels

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 20. Mai 2012 um 11:56

Bimbo make the same Chicken George mistake in the letter she is never be in the USA and the date from the photo she have send is a little bit old.

Last Modified Date/Time {0x0132}      2004:05:06 14:54:13

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema