Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mercy <jama4single@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4097 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Mercy <jama4single@yahoo.com>
19. Mai 2012 um 14:25

Am Anfang stand ein Profil bei someonenew.com - eine Dame aus Österreich.

Mercy Jama

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Profildaten:

Zitat:
Free Dating Site Profile of babe311
babe311
Introvert single Female, 25
From Carinthia, Austria
Looking For: Male for Friendship
Language: German
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Body Type: Average
Children: 0
Religion: Christian
Education: Some College
Employment: Student
Drink: No    Smoke: No
Starsign: Gemini
Favourite Music: Blues
Favourite Movies: Christian

Interests

Current Affairs, Astrology / New Age, Cars / Motorcycles, Education & Careers, Foreign languages, Genealogy, Health & Fitness, DIY, Cooking / Baking, Nature / Ecology, Travel / Sightseeing, Writing
Description

i am a good nice looking girl who wants to friend and to be in friendship with a good nice honest looking man that will be there for me

Last logged on: Friday, May 18, 2012

Portalnachricht:

Subject: jama4single ****** com / From babe311
Date: 5/18/2012 12:57:46 PM

Grüße,
Mein Name ist miss Mercy ich sah Ihr Profil heute und ich wurde für dich interessiert und wenn Sie mich hier per E-Mail kann jama4single at yah oo. com Ich gebe Ihnen mein Bild. warten auf Ihre Mail an meine Mail-Adresse oben.
Barmherzigkeit

Greetings,
my name is miss Mercy i saw your profile today and i became interested in you and if you can email me here jama4single at yah oo. com i will give you my picture. waiting for your mail to my mail address above.
Mercy

jama4single@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Mai 2012 um 14:57 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10494 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Re: Mercy <jama4single@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 19. Mai 2012 um 14:26

Auf meine nette Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich Post aus dem Senegal – nicht aus Österreich.

Aber egal, die Enttäuschung ist klein, denn mit dieser Story geht die Dame direkt an die frische Luft von Schwarz-Afrika.

Smiley

Greetings My Dear,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail today. How is your day? Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. however i am who wants to love and be loved I have grown to understand that the road to a successful relationship is bumpy but with honesty, love and dedication to the one I call mine,the journey will not be hectic.

I seek a long term relationship with a family oriented person with the intentions of establishing a family where children will grow to be happy in the future. To me age differences is not a barrier what i just need from you is total love and caring.

Please due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as i am going to expose a lot about myself and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i believe that every solid relationship/ partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different.

I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/ expectation from a new friend. I am residing in Beylane camp, Thieko,Senegal as a refugee and it is from the office of the reverend who is in charge of the church inside the refugee camp that has the computer through which I am emailing you, the church Address (CHRIST FOR All CHURCHES) Dakar Senegal.

The Reverend Tel number is (+221-768594864) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the woman's hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. The Reverend name is Steve Ba.

More about me:

My name is Mercy Jama, am 23 years old from the republic of Sierra-leone in west Africa. Am the only child of my parents and am studying accountant in the university before my parents past away. And my hope and am to becoming a successful accountant, but now my parents are no more. they were killed by civil war going on in my country. Due to my country is a war country i decided to go out to a free war country. Am in Senegal now.

My late father Dr.Desmond Jama, before his death deals and owned a cocoa company in Sierra-leone, left so many affairs within my reach and cares (inheritance) as his only child right now, am staying in the church refugee camp of one clergy Rev Steve Ba over here in Dakar Senegal who i meet and told him about what i have been passing through all my life.

Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only . When my father was alive , he deposited some money in a EUROPEAN BANK which he used my name as the next of kin , the amount in question is ($4.5 Million US Dollars). I have the statement account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me .

Now due to my refugee status and the law guiding this camp, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibilities of transferring this fund into your position in your country . 

As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund. I have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it is the will of God and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life .my choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from Africa.

I have two uncles, that is my late fathers younger brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care,all they did was to sell my late fathers houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives.

I was told also that the inheritance that my uncles are about to dispose to him, does not belongs to them but that of my late father then, they started threatening my life and happiness but if my uncles know of the money, they will equally took my life. please feel free to reach me through my Rev father phone number above for more explanation to you and i will be glad to speak with you too.

I am helpless without you, i am having no account ,no raw money at hand for it is my wish to further life abroad . After the transfer of the money into your account, You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, and send to me to enable me obtain all my travelling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. 

I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole fund as a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make . I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish, which is for you to be my man and if the nature permit my husband, But if marriage is out of it,

I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. My promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind. Darling if you accepted to assist me toward this transaction, you have to inform me so that i will forward to you the bank contact details in order to find out the possibility of this transfer to your account.

Upon receiving your acceptance toward this transaction i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details , so that when you contact them they will honor your application .

Yours Faithfully,
Miss Mercy

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.50.190.234 with SMTP id gt10csp106092igc;
        Sat, 19 May 2012 04:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.68.190.137 with SMTP id gq9mr31991252pbc.34.1337427214376;
Return-Path: <jama4single@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm3-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm3-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com. [77.238.189.213])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id on9si18081252pbc.20.2012.05.19.04.33.32;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of jama4single@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.213 as permitted sender) client-ip=77.238.189.213;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of jama4single@yahoo.com designates 77.238.189.213 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=jama4single@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [77.238.189.51] by nm3.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 May 2012 11:33:31 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.244] by tm4.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 May 2012 11:33:31 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 May 2012 11:33:31 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 473564.89215.bm@omp1009.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 60138 invoked by uid 60001); 19 May 2012 11:33:31 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1337427211; bh=BwnflAzCUsRBloApOYSaGLNPvP/c8qA6zooD/jJpVuk=; tent-Type; ZvxknKxeQAdzG3i+Cs=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  ul78uKZqiG9Ko=;
X-YMail-OSG: VKrBlikVM1lKfdGWifEILJM9B_P8QmiU3xxxxxxxxDYNRDBqnMqb
Fp9irvGu6
Received: from [41.82.120.204] by web29903.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 19 May 2012 12:33:30 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1337427210.59977.YahooMailClassic@web29903.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 12:33:30 +0100 (BST)
Subject: =?utf-8?B?RnJvbSBNaXNzIE1lcmN5IEFuZCBUaGlzIElzIEFsbCBBYm91dCBNZeKAjw==?=
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
  boundary="1609928862-1631552102-1337427210=:59977"
X-Length: 63674
X-UID: 2301
X-Status: RT
X-KMail-EncryptionState: N
X-KMail-SignatureState: N
X-KMail-MDN-Sent:  

--1609928862-1631552102-1337427210=:59977
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1609928862-997052511-1337427210=:59977"

--1609928862-997052511-1337427210=:59977
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.82.120.204 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.82.120.204
Host 	41.82.120.204
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Mai 2012 um 14:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 19. Mai 2012 um 14:49

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Standort: Berlin
Re: Mercy <yama4single@yahoo.com>
Antwort #3 - 20. Mai 2012 um 19:35

Grüße My Dear,

Ich bin mehr als glücklich, in Ihrer Antwort auf meine Mail heute. Wie ist Ihr Tag? Meiner ist ein bisschen heiß hier in Dakar Senegal. aber ich bin, wer will lieben und geliebt werden Ich wuchs heran zu verstehen, dass der Weg zu einer erfolgreichen Beziehung ist holprig, aber mit Ehrlichkeit, Liebe und Hingabe an die, die ich mein nennen, die Reise wird nicht hektisch.

Ich suche eine langfristige Beziehung mit einem familienorientierte Person mit den Intentionen der Gründung einer Familie, wo Kinder aufwachsen zu sein in der Zukunft glücklich werden. Für mich Altersunterschiede ist kein Hindernis, was ich gerade von Ihnen brauchen, ist die totale Liebe und Fürsorge.

Bitte wegen meiner kritischen Zustand im Moment werde ich nicht zögern bekannt zu machen, euch alle über mich also bitte nicht abschrecken, wie ich jetzt viel über mich und Hintergrund hier aussetzen, die Ihnen ohne einander zu kennen uns sehr gut in der Zeit bin Vergangenheit, aber ich glaube, dass jede feste Beziehung / Partnerschaft beginnt gerade an einem Tag, so wie ich es will uns nicht anders sein werde.

Ich hoffe, Sie werden mir verzeihen, wenn ich weit über Ihrer Phantasie / Erwartung von einem neuen Freund gegangen. Ich bin in Beylane Lager, Thieko, Senegal als Flüchtling mit Wohnsitz und es ist aus dem Büro des Reverend, der verantwortlich für die Kirche im Inneren der Flüchtlingslager, die den Computer hat, ist durch die ich euch gebe, E-Mail, die Kirche Adresse (Christus für Alle Kirchen) Dakar Senegal.

Der Reverend Tel.-Nummer ist (+221-768594864), wenn Sie und ihm sagen, dass Sie mit mir sprechen wollen, er wird für mich der Frau in die Herberge zu schicken. Als Flüchtling hier habe ich kein Recht oder Privileg, etwas sei es Geld oder was auch immer, weil es gegen das Gesetz dieses Landes ist. Der Name ist Reverend Steve Ba.

Mehr über mich:

Mein Name ist Mercy Jama, bin 23 Jahre alt aus der Republik Sierra-Leone in Westafrika. Bin das einzige Kind meiner Eltern und bin studierte Buchhalter in der Universität, bevor meine Eltern früher weg. Und meine Hoffnung und bin zu einem erfolgreichen Buchhalter, aber jetzt sind meine Eltern nicht mehr. sie wurden durch den Bürgerkrieg los in meinem Land ermordet. Durch mein Land ist ein Land Krieg ich beschlossen zu gehen, um ein freies Land Krieg. Bin jetzt im Senegal.

Mein verstorbener Vater Dr.Desmond Jama, vor seinem Tod Angebote und besaß einen Kakao Firma in Sierra-Leone, verließen so viele Dinge in meiner Reichweite und Sorgen (Erbschaft) als sein einziges Kind gerade jetzt, bin in der Kirche Flüchtlingslager ein Aufenthalt Geistlichen Rev Steve Ba hier in Dakar Senegal, die ich zu treffen und erzählte ihm, was ich durch mein ganzes Leben vorbei.

Bitte hören Sie diese und versuchen, sie um sich selbst nur zu halten. Als mein Vater noch lebte, hinterlegt er etwas Geld in einer europäischen Bank, die er benutzt meinen Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen, die Höhe des Betrages ist ($ 4,5 Millionen US Dollar). Ich habe die Aussage Rechnung des Fonds und die Sterbeurkunde meines Vaters hier bei mir.

Nun aufgrund meiner Flüchtlingseigenschaft und des Gesetzes Führung dieses Lager, Ich kann nicht diese Ansprüche von mir selbst, ich einen Partner bevorzugt ein Ausländer, der in meinem Auftrag an die Bank stehen wird müssen, ist, warum ich diesen Kontakt mit Ihnen entschieden, für Sie, in meinem Auftrag an die Bank zu stehen und sie bitten, die Möglichkeiten der Übertragung von diesen Fonds in Ihrer Position in Ihrem Land.

Wie ich gesagt habe das ich mit mir all die Informationen über den Fonds. Ich habe zwei Gründe, die für Sie, ich wähle dich, weil es der Wille Gottes, und ich glaube zu wissen, werden Sie wieder zurück zu bringen hoffe, mein Leben. Meine Wahl Sie bedeutet nicht, ich habe niemanden aus Afrika.

Ich habe zwei Onkel, die mein verstorbener Väter jüngeren Brüder, den ich denke, nehme sich zu nehmen um mich gekümmert, aber es ist ihnen egal, alles, was sie tat, war, meinen verstorbenen Väter Häusern und Unternehmen zu einem Herrn Steven Olson verkaufen von Vereinigten Staaten und ist genießen Sie das Geld mit ihren Frauen.

Ich habe auch gesagt wurde, dass das Erbe, dass mein Onkel zu ihm zu entsorgen sind, nicht zu ihnen gehört, sondern dass von meinem verstorbenen Vater, dann begannen sie bedrohen mein Leben und Glück, aber wenn meine Onkel des Geldes kennen, werden sie ebenso nahm mein Leben. wenden Sie sich bitte mit mir durch mein Vater Rev Telefonnummer erreichen oben für weitere Erklärung an Sie und ich würden uns freuen, mit Ihnen zu sprechen.

Ich bin hilflos ohne dich, Ich habe kein Konto, keine rohen Geld zur Hand ist es mein Wunsch, das Leben im Ausland weiter. Nach der Übertragung der Geld auf Ihr Konto, wirst du mir helfen zurücktreten etwas Geld von dem Konto, wo das Geld überwiesen wurde, und schicken Sie mir, damit ich erhalten alle meine Reisen zu Euch und haben ein gutes Leben mit dir und weiter meine Ausbildung, die mein wichtigstes Anliegen ist jetzt und für die Kapitalanlage, die Sie haben, um mich dafür zu helfen.

Ich werde bereit sein, Ihnen 25% des gesamten Fonds als Ausgleich und wird ebenso darlegen, weitere 5% zu bezahlen Sie für alle Kosten zurück Sie können machen. Ich bin die Einreichung dieses Angebot für den Fall, dass Sie diese nicht in der Lage, mein zweiter Wunsch, das für euch mein Mann zu sein, und wenn die Natur erlauben mein Mann ist zu akzeptieren, aber wenn die Ehe ist aus ihm heraus,

Ich werde nichts dagegen, aber solange wir zusammen kamen zusammen mit echten Liebe, die ich auf jeden Fall zufrieden sein. Mein Versprechen an Sie ist, dass ich von mein Bestes, um Sie sowohl in Tat und in Form von Sachleistungen. Liebling, wenn Sie mich zu dieser Transaktion zu helfen akzeptiert, müssen Sie mich so zu informieren, dass ich euch leitet die Bank Kontaktdaten, um herauszufinden, die Möglichkeit, diesen Transfer zu Ihrem Konto.

Nach Erhalt Ihrer Akzeptanz gegenüber dieser Transaktion werde ich dann entwerfen Sie eine Mail an die Bank, um dich als meinen Partner zu präsentieren, nach der ich werde ebenso geben Sie Ihre Kontaktdaten, so dass, wenn man sie kontaktieren sie werden Ihren Antrag zu ehren.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Mercy

Spoiler für Header:

Return-Path: <jama4single@yahoo.com>
Delivered-To xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 20 May 2012 16:17:47 -0000
Received: from nm25-vm6.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (HELO nm25-vm6.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com) [212.82.109.207]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx048) with SMTP; 20 May 2012 18:17:47 +0200
Received: from [77.238.189.55] by nm25.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 May 2012 16:17:46 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.116] by tm8.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 May 2012 16:17:46 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1025.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 May 2012 16:17:46 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 777062.42928.bm@omp1025.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 22776 invoked by uid 60001); 20 May 2012 16:17:46 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1337530666; bh=+Q3emujk0u8x2lUln9IsKc4VsJKgTeU/ae2uToqdbUs=; 
tent-Type; 

w/nPkmM3jx8gQ=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

tent-Type;

7gUPZtGMP7QUA=;
X-YMail-OSG: 3fFrHr4VM1lWGpOJ1kEshxFgRtKj9z8.YjSQ_4IIBhnjOwC
wqqksXOHC5sdQ3TSb06rdQbvwphnkbNgKIArqc8RoeLBwV.4ve04QVOTvM7d
EQT80oxvx6f_kITYpJ6_V4iH30ZOIP64R7g4QIz3Vx4iJG7Nn31Mv_GvnFQW
nMAfpxOcY8mhymEfffVUp.8ZmOvPkB7nU3ZzfZijd5BMTo_tT9dmrMRT68Aq
FGISxOB97bBv5cSWozHulXcV9ts84MM_KG93EJsQFLQN0mmRerg2wrkI2k.I
BZxxK.tz2bdAzRLkFY_6Phjyk1dpasFqi_PvWPYW4kXZNTF5.a_qI8hTZoNm
xxaD_DVlNgEzgXAgNFBo6QqMQdREB3thWFWjtvIssa5Kz1P2zg2z9Ku3lllN
rOCF_c8S2dNtYvnw2Vq7mtJ86NxhRgPdKs9KI.I0iq6tjDQBIl4M3VOjkJvI
z6ttBDC1g_Ypp
Received: from [41.82.120.30] by web29905.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 20 May 2012 17:17:46 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1337530666.20593.YahooMailClassic@web29905.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 17:17:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: =?utf-8?B?RnJvbSBNaXNzIE1lcmN5IEFuZCBUaGlzIElzIEFsbCBBYm91dCBNZeKAjw==?=
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="457740209-1916569953-1337530666=:20593"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p7bLdAPHDUKCgYyXbGH3pt7HWj/vpFPN2hvM9SK4bt5vEhxbr2Wv/OZg7y2G
eiyPy7vEn7DiPNsLExVeAwi6Z6reLMsERaiPrhyORanDKXmBgSE7qH3kiniADDPg1ED9C1uCvmWt
i77ExpQVQcjYZc85CYWXHysheCZ8Dq6JTKxPktlt+7WUFruIJ77cRcLXcJaclXRgc1D6dsa93F3u
qTdATa/pICD9dk=V1;
X-GMX-UID: MzcyMbs6ViYvKSFcbWBsnzJYa7359hWZ
X-Flags: 1401
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Mai 2012 um 22:03 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Merci <yama4single@yahoo.com>
Antwort #4 - 20. Mai 2012 um 19:43

Post von Chicken George:

Code
Alles auswählen
41.82.120.30 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.82.120.30
Host 	41.82.120.30
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL

Die übliche Story:

Vater stinkreich aber tot - Referend - Riesenerbe - Anwaltskosten 

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Mai 2012 um 19:48 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 20. Mai 2012 um 19:56

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Mai 2012 um 22:04 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #6 - 20. Mai 2012 um 19:58

Und ich habe mich schon auf die 25% von 4,5 Millionen Dollar
gefreut.   weinend weinend           Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #7 - 20. Mai 2012 um 22:01

@ 456-

Bitte die Suchfunktion benutzen oder auch mal Onkel Google fragen.
Die Email-Adresse haben wir schon hier; ich werde die Threads zusammenfügen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #8 - 21. Mai 2012 um 08:00

Sorry , ich werde es mir merken.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #9 - 21. Mai 2012 um 19:42

Zitat:
Der Reverend Tel.-Nummer ist (+221-768594864)

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 76XXXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Tigo (Sentel GSM)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema