Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Minnie <minnie1witon@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 2196 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Minnie <minnie1witon@hotmail.com>
18. Mai 2012 um 18:57

Am Anfang stand ein Profil bei freedateworld.com - eine Dame aus den USA.

Minnie Wilton
Minnie Sankawulo

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Profildaten:

Zitat:
minniexxx: I am very nice good looking girl caring relai...

minniexxx
   - 24 y/o female
   - New York, USA
   - English, English, English
   - Student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2012-05-16 07:51:53
   - E-Mail or ID: 24913

Personal details
ProfileType      
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1987 - October - 5
Height      4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Mixed
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      30 -  75
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
I am very nice good looking girl caring relaible and honest and i will like to meet an honest man in love who i can live the rest of my life with love and caring. and loyal man for astrong relationship. Who wants to make a cousy home and like familylife but also like travelling and seeing new place Kind and with a good heart and willing to make everything to made the man feeling beloved and happy as I will do the same.

Ideal match description:
I am very nice good looking girl caring relaible and honest and i will like to meet an honest man in love who i can live the rest of my life with love and caring. and loyal man for astrong relationship. Who wants to make a cousy home and like familylife but also like travelling and seeing new place Kind and with a good heart and willing to make everything to made the man feeling beloved and happy as I will do the same.

Portalnachricht:

Hi,

How are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health over there, My name is Minnie and I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me back on this ID (minnie1witon@hotmail.com) hope to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.

minnie1wito n@hotmail.com
Lots of Minnie.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2012 um 20:49 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11049 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Re: Minnie <minnie1witon@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 18. Mai 2012 um 18:57

Auf meine nette Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich Post aus dem Senegal – nicht aus den USA.

Altbekannte Story, Mord und Totschlag in kaltem Blut, dazu eine fiese Stiefmutter – trotzdem bzw. deshalb:

Smiley

Hello My Dearest xxxxxxxxRed rose,

I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health, l am happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, i am reliable, truth full, loving, easy going, faithful. I decided to contact you after reading your profile, because of the urgency of my situation here.

My name is Miss. Minnie Sankawulo 23 years old from Liberia in West Africa, daughter of late Prof.Wilton Sankawulo,Sr. was a politician and a writer.He died after a brief illness,my lovely mother and two of my brothers including my only sister where assassinated along side on a cold blood one morning. after the burial Ceremony of my father:http:// theliberianjournal.com/index. php?st=news&sbst=details&rid= 869

In fact, I have to get in touch with you because of bad treatment am receiving from my step Mother. My father had two wives before her disappearance. My mother was the second, the first could not born after nine years of her marriage that emerged him the idea of obtaining a second wife who has become my late mother. After the marriage of my mother, the first wife became hostile and aggressive to the extent that my father rented an apartment for her in the city. She returned with her things after the news of the death my parents. It has been more or less hostile to me and she want to deny me of all my father's treasury and property. I just like being in a perverse circle that nothing in the house for me.

Meanwhile, I wanted to flee to Europe, but they hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents. Fortunately, she did not discover where I kept my father file containing important documents. So I decided to run in the house of God where I am currently seeking asylum, here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. Due to my inability and lack of resources, I decided to contact you An aid to please, I shall be very happy if you should consider to help me, please. I am contacting you for a long business relationship and investment assistance in you country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the amount of $ 6,700, 000.00 in a bank here in Senegal with my name as the next of kin. When I came to Senegal. I went to the bank where my father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. Unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me, if not married or over 30 years. The agreement stipulates that I should appoint an administrator investor any time, I would like to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the investor has to invest and manage the money for me in a good business.

Therefore, the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 30 years old and not married, I should look for someone to get to me for claims in accordance with its agreement with my late father. This is why I contacted you. Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education as I was in my Year 1 of the university, when the crisis began and death of my parents. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for their services and the balance will be my investment capital. This is why I decided to contact you. Please, all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. Once i receive your positive response demonstrating your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In light of the above, I will appreciate an urgent message indicating its ability and willingness to deal honestly with this transaction. You can not call me on phone, because I do not have the phone here, but if you like to speak with me on the phone I will give you the phone number of Rev-father in the field because I told him a little about my condition.

When you call, tell him you want to talk to Minnie Sankawulo in Church House Room 10. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. I ask you please do not disclose this matter to anybody until this transfer is made into your position in your country.

Sincerely Yours,
Minnie Sankawulo.

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.231.40.220 with SMTP id l28csp107486ibe;
        Fri, 18 May 2012 05:56:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.68.125.138 with SMTP id mq10mr8022461pbb.25.1337345759884;
        Fri, 18 May 2012 05:55:59 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <minnie1witon@hotmail.com>
Received: from col0-omc2-s5.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc2-s5.col0.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.79])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p7si15731092pbk.194.2012.05.18.05.55.59;
        Fri, 18 May 2012 05:55:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of minnie1witon@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.79 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.79;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of minnie1witon@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.79 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=minnie1witon@hotmail.com
Received: from COL102-W49 ([65.55.34.73]) by col0-omc2-s5.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 18 May 2012 05:55:59 -0700
Message-ID: <COL102-W499CF5B8048B157FED687F9D1E0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: minnie1witon@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
  boundary="_822fcbd2-eea0-4719-92bd-34e2ebdc75f9_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.82.144.123]
To: <xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
Subject: God Bless You
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 12:55:59 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <201205171523.27757.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
References: <201205171523.27757.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 May 2012 12:55:59.0735 (UTC) FILETIME=[92C0C070:01CD34F5]
X-Length: 13291
X-UID: 1595
X-Status: R
X-KMail-EncryptionState:   
X-KMail-SignatureState:   
X-KMail-MDN-Sent:   

--_822fcbd2-eea0-4719-92bd-34e2ebdc75f9_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen