Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Melissa <showmetrueluv77@yahoo.com> <showmetrueluv77@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 931 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Melissa <showmetrueluv77@yahoo.com> <showmetrueluv77@gmail.com>
13. Mai 2012 um 19:04

from www.datemefree.org

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
showmetrueluv77: like the out doors very much like to cuddle b...

more photos

showmetrueluv77
   - 30 y/o female
   - new york, USA
   - English, English, English
   -
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2012-05-08 11:20:34
   - ID: 214926

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1982 - May - 8
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Caucasian
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      37 -  59
Relationship      Relationship

Description:
like the out doors very much like to cuddle by camp i am easy talking to i am easy going with love to do lot of things at the same time..i am Looking for a longterm serious relationship with someone who has sense of honor A country drive

Ideal match description:
Looking.for a meaningful relationship in which I take at slow place. So I guess for starts just to meet an intelligent man with a good sense of humor. I prefer a man that respects people and themselves as well. In a world basically. I'm honorable and hospitablity caring,loving,tolerance and easygoing person . . have . That pretty sums it up. am very gentle but firm athletic and romantic lady waiting to meet the guy that's very in tune with he desires. I am a very intuitive lady and understands know how to make my guy feel exactly the way he needs to feel at that moment If I could design my perfect mate

Zitat:
From: showmetrueluv77       Date: 2012-05-08 14:52:34       Reply

showmetrueluv77
    30 y/o female
    new york, USA

Hello ,I was searching for my heart angel and my soulmate when i saw your ravishing look and wonderful profile ,which really swept me off my feet and i was so impressed,that made me drop you this few words of mine,What a wonderful and fascinating profile you had,so i'm sending you an email,showing my interest.Have been on this for less than one week now and i'm in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,Wife and Life Companion,let me give you a brief introduction of me.My name is
Melissa Alligood ,But i was born in New York.with a Master Degree, I have a good sense of humour and a woman with a strong heart,loving,caring ,honest,compassionat e,affectionate,i also believe in God.I like camping,fishing,rea ding & writting,tennis,ame rican football,basketball ,baseball,golfing,sw imming etc.When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email and show my interest..I would want us to continue this conversation further through email so i will like you to get back to me with your email address so i can tell you more about me.. NOTE: DISTANCE TO ME ALSO IS ONLY A CHALLENGE IN BUILDING A RELATIONSHIP & I BELIEVE THAT SKY IS THE LIMIT IM VERY REAL & I WILL LIKE TO GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU IF YOU WONT MIND.Hope to read from you here is my private email adress showmetrueluv77@yah oo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2012 um 01:18 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21316  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Melissa <showmetrueluv77@yahoo.com> <showmetrueluv77@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Mai 2012 um 19:05

also to find on facebook with this email address

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002937354088

Zitat:
Melissa Alligood
Studied at The Ohio State University
See all
Sponsored
Work and education
University      

The Ohio State University
    The Ohio State University
    Columbus, Ohio

Secondary school      

New Britain High School
    New Britain High School
    New Britain, Connecticut

Basic Information
Gender      Female

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2012 um 01:16 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 13. Mai 2012 um 19:05

Dear ,

How are you doing? I am glad you wrote to me,it shows you are really interested in knowing me.Its good we get it started with some introduction so as to know who and what we want in relationship.I really understand how you feel about been hurt by ladies,I have also been hurt so bad by the Fool called my ex guy but i dont let that weigh me down,I have to continue with my life...Just taking my time to search for the right person that will never hurt me...

As you know that its myriads that someone has lots of interested men in here but its my choice to choose one,the one my heart goes for,someone i can lean on,to give me the love i have always wanted to have.You seem to be very interesting and I would like to know more about you. I want you to tell me about yourself, what you are looking for in a woman, what you do for fun, where you like to go on date, what you like in a woman, what you dislike in a woman, do you have kids? what do you do for a living? and the last book you read etc lets see how it goes from here.

But anyway,Here`s a little info about me,My name is Melissa Alligood, I'm 30 years old does age matter to you ?,I'm single with no kids, Height : 5'2,Weight : 97,Hair color: Dark Brown, Eye color: Blue,I'm a Sagittarius Measurements : 32B-27-35,Birth Place : Santa Barbara, California, United States but presently now in WEST AFRICA my ex guy i met on line country,Am relocating back to the state in 2weeks time,i thought he was the right man for me that was why i relocated with him,I never knew he was a liers and heart brokers,that was why i left him alone.Sometimes i feel like comiting suicide whenever i remember what happened to me,that was why i have been so caution about whom I'm gonna date again in my life,let e know if you are you still interested in me or not and write me back about yourself and your pictures

I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with.I am looking for a man that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, I like to go out to dinner, go dancing, go to the movies, workout, travel, see new things. I enjoy the simple things like the ocean, cuddling at home watching a movie with someone special, I`m a extremely romantic, passionate and affectionate woman.

I feel i let you know more about me,my personality,interests and hobbies.
Personality: I am an open minded person,trustworthy,cool,loving,caring,understanding,down to earth.I been straight and want same in return cos i wont treat people the way i don't want to be treated.As you know that Greatness lies in Simplicity,don't you think so?

Interests and hobbies: I like watching movies,listening to music,like traveling,dining out,love attending live jazz concerts.I like reading poetry,novels,arts and crafts.

My favorites are: Sandwitch,Cheese Burger,French toast and red wine,favorite actor:Angelina Jolie, Fav color: Blue.

Likes:I like people been honest,truthful cos trust is a vital phenomenon.i like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor.

Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,i hate pretense and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.

I am a lips and eyes person... I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul... I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word... I am drawn to smiling eyes... & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Kiss...There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart......I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing,Holding hands, finding out that we have alot of things in common.....

I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect).I have good morals, traditional values, I`m a lady who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times. I Look forward to hearing from you very soon

Hope your having a wonderful day!!

Melissa.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.143.67.7 with SMTP id u7csp110286wfk;
        Wed, 9 May 2012 06:28:29 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <showmetrueluv77@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of showmetrueluv77@gmail.com designates 10.50.195.234 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.50.195.234;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of showmetrueluv77@gmail.com designates 10.50.195.234 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=showmetrueluv77@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=showmetrueluv77@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.50.195.234])
        by 10.50.195.234 with SMTP id ih10mr119216igc.0.1336570079818 (num_hops = 1);
        Wed, 09 May 2012 06:27:59 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=F+bVo7v0sgAzCeB+F2JE/h4LZhFGKSa45qTXUbjHLdE=;
        b=fJZB2GdUKkrBWxDNGzVRK4XBoKzsLh0GT4nYRKPkavt62lEL72VjmF3kc1+HA9W1sE
         em24/v1wxAcS/luyysdpb3Q0jLtTKrVIdTEhAmge8GQ4VEJWSSDSvTu2a6LqO1lEdXJX
         /HVcQKGsy8P8IC/J4r6WTqbB3+mujkJhOM7rg5mhj5/gOleeC6jK2yPCeppPvpTXjK/e
         KTwV5I6h7bNL4Fqc+TC48lQrKcfQY45YR6mepMHzLWUEmFk1VnFcTDzUlGJZs6S7EQok
         T39ZuCtYltCAzG8c0uYzaGNFq0y7yicMomT4l2D0gdHULz1cC8LUGA/zJcKuOu8JcwZ9
         xMkQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.50.195.234 with SMTP id ih10mr119216igc.0.1336570079813; Wed,
09 May 2012 06:27:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.50.163.39 with HTTP; Wed, 9 May 2012 06:27:59 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 14:27:59 +0100
Message-ID: <CAM_zEsOx5NoJhZ-Z6Pw+5ib6FqZfKYrbWPsNH0=y-Ujef0YGyg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello dear Melissa
To: xxxx@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=14dae934125bd31ff104bf9a78e6

--14dae934125bd31ff104bf9a78e6
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

email over Google inline
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Mai 2012 um 20:55 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 13. Mai 2012 um 21:01

lemansue schrieb on 13. Mai 2012 um 19:05:
Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,

So etwas würde eine Frau NIEMALS in ihrer ersten Mail schreiben!!!!
Der bimbolesische Slang zieht sich durch den kompletten Brief und wurde mit Sicherheit nicht von einer studierten Amerikanerin geschrieben.

Smiley

lemansue schrieb on 13. Mai 2012 um 19:05:
but presently now in WEST AFRICA

Somit gibt es einen Freiflug nach Afrika.  Zwinkernd

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Mai 2012 um 21:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema