Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema John <johnwilson300@live.com> (Gelesen: 1378 mal)

die Saborina
Ex-Mitglied

John <johnwilson300@live.com>
19. April 2012 um 16:31

Hallo 
ich habe hier noch einen Kanditaten, der mich vor dem anderen angeschrieben hat. 
Er ist angeblich Amerikaner, wohnt in Los Angeles hat 2 Kinder, geschieden, und ist Soldat und war zu der Zeit in Afganistan.
Angeblich hat er die Mails aus Afghanistan geschickt.
Ich habe ihn dann später noch einmal in NEU.de gesehen unter anderem Namen mit den gleichen Bildern und nur noch mit einem Kind.
Als er dann mein Profil in NEU.de besucht hat, war er gleich wieder weg..... Ich habe das neue Profil kopiert wenn es wichtig ist kann ich es schicken. 
Er wollte mich dann gleich nach Afghanistan besuchen und dann habe ich den Kontakt abgebrochen. Ich denke das ist auch ein Scammer

Good Morning, how are you doing ... i hope you are doing good there.am most thankful that you 
emailed and gave you your Addy .. it shows your eagerness and readiness that you will like to know 
more about myself...That you could take time out to even write me makes me nothing short than 
Honored and most thankful..To tell you a bit about Me, I am always Myself, and I am not the Kind 
to change ways to try to be accepted,.Am not good in describing myself. This is complete and 
detailed presentation about my self ..i have carefully recalled everything that has happened in my 
life since i was a kid and i hope you find it worth reading......
                               ..My  full name is John Wilson . I am 5-9ft tall, 129 bulks. I am a mixed raced 
and was born in Poland as my mother was a Polish and my dad an American,but later on my mother 
and I both moved together and lived all our lives there in the states (Maryland Annapolis) with my 
Dad, where i stayed  and started the  A & A Children Academy  continued from Calvary Baptist 
Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. my parents were 
business pioneers working as  sales and marketing of  Gold,silver, Diamonds and Crude Oil.I 
navigated my carrier and  joined the Military academy and fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1999. 
The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty 
bad experience but all the same i was able to enrolled in US Army and acted as a platoon sergeant in 
the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer 
and I work as a supervisor in charge on all projects pertaining to the Army in the junior 
management. I had my first mission to Liberia which  was in 2003 and that was the same year  my 
Mother died and left us and in 2005  Dad also kicked the bucket and went away.Regardless, my 
mission ended in successfully in 2006, whiles having the mission there,
                             Coming back to my biography,  I have been divorced for years now but seeking 
for Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will 
cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, 
pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of 
humor,someone that can make me laugh loving and wants a lifetime of passion.I am 
patient,generous, kind, and loving. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things 
and I like to have fun. I enjoy music, theater, movies and art. I love to travel, and to go sightseeing. 
I love museums, romantic dinners, seaside resorts and sunsets.......and I am a fun loving person who 
loves to laugh and make others laugh. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life,and not take 
anything for granted.I've a naturally curious mind and love to learn about peoples, cultures, and so 
many other things. So meeting someone with different interests they can share with me is a bonus.I 
love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, 
music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I am  
nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying 
the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God.I'm a very outgoing person, who 
loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I 
have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a 
special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..
        I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.
I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies 
and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try 
different activities and up for the challenge.
I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside 
out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most 
fun, not expected and purely delightful.
I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a 
week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).
I would also like to find a like-minded Female where we can participate in activities together and 
encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, 
playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as 
well as their sharing their interests with me...
I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning; I 
believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me 
to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not 
wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. I believe in getting to 
know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to 
see new places and experience new things.
      Additionally, time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we 
DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough 
trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.
                  I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't 
think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a 
relationship to make it work. This is all what i can tell you for now i hope you send me yours too 
and will catch up with you online.. take care and have a wonderful day.
Yours Ever
JOHN WILSON 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
x-store-

9KG8HUKFCYfAj6lv/FnmWoYE5hPoIqGMXyoTKOSXZ7w==
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.83) 
header.from=johnwilson300@live.com; dkim=neutral header.d=live.com; x-hmca=pass
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-SID-PRA: John Wilson <johnwilson300@live.com>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 

a/vuQQILdJNbZNAAEz3ijG93ONY2RqGqzBKsnOfKEJI3CyS8j0/+Q4qYFRk=
Received: from col0-omc2-s9.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.83]) by COL0-HMMC2-
F7.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
         Thu, 9 Feb 2012 18:29:38 -0800
Received: from COL105-W39 ([65.55.34.73]) by col0-omc2-s9.col0.hotmail.com with 
Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
         Thu, 9 Feb 2012 18:29:38 -0800
Message-ID: <COL105-W39E142BE3FB7AB78D9A84393780@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: johnwilson300@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="_48c58d73-7da8-4907-ba83-2ef96575af68_"
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.172.49]
To: xxx <xxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: about my self
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 02:29:38 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <COL105-W59DD2342CC719F74C9DC01938C0@phx.gbl>
References:
<COL105-W12E005C16A543EE77BA456938F0@phx.gbl>,<COL105-
W7812EFF4732B8A1AD0E2F938C0@phx.gbl>,<COL105-
W59DD2342CC719F74C9DC01938C0@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Feb 2012 02:29:38.0854 (UTC) 
FILETIME=[D651E460:01CCE79B]
--_48c58d73-7da8-4907-ba83-2ef96575af68_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2012 um 22:59 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30135 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: John <johnwilson300@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 19. April 2012 um 16:44

@ die Saborina

Den Header kannst Du auch im Textfeld posten und im Spoiler verpacken.
Der Spoiler ist das große Fragezeichen rechts oben über dem Eingabefeld.
Es erscheint eine Klammer, in diese kopierst Du einfach den Header.  Smiley 
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2012 um 22:38 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #2 - 19. April 2012 um 16:44

@ die Saborina

Hallo und   Smiley

Bei einer neuen Mail Adresse bitte immer im SCAM or NOSCAM Bereich posten! 

Du kannst deine Mails und Header direkt unten ins Textfeld posten, mit den *.pdf Dateien haben wir nur mehr Arbeit, danke. 

Die Bilder haben wir schon und zwar hier: http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=2086
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2012 um 22:38 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 19. April 2012 um 16:48

Mail über Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen