Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Susan <susanwatts71@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1683 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Susan <susanwatts71@hotmail.com>
28. März 2012 um 21:56

from www.24luv.com foto

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Dating with susanwatts71: I am funny, hard working and an excellent coo...

more photos

susanwatts71
   - 33 y/o female
   - Bronx, USA
   - English, English, English
   - Have 1 children
   - Profile ID: 89478

Last logged in: 2012-03-26 14:40:55

russian mail order brides

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      1
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1978 - December - 28
Height      5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Caucasian
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some grad school
Income      $30,000-$50,000/year
Smoker      No
Drinker      Often
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      23 -  75
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
I am funny, hard working and an excellent cook. I like camping, walking hand in hand with my lover, touching, being touched, gazing into the eyes, going to movies, to give a good massage, and quality time with my lover. I also enjoy reading, biking, put a smile on my face love, baseball, dancing, Jeopardy, comedy movies, leaving small surprises for my lover, my lover for cooking and friends.

Ideal match description:
I need that special man who will take everything with me, spend the rest of his life with me and I also want someone who would like a father to my son to help me train, guide and protect and cherish him like his, a man may call joel dad again..are you the one

Zitat:
From: susanwatts71       Date: 2012-03-26 16:52:57       Reply

susanwatts71
    33 y/o female
    Bronx, USA

Hi,

Am Susan Watts I noticed your really great profile and wanted to get in touch.Anyway,i concluded that instead of writing what I think most other guys on here would write (For example, a few words along the lines of "Hey in Forest Hill. You seem delectably groovy! Let's get it together, babe. Call me...etc!"Wink, I thought that perhaps you may prefer to learn a little about me first....I can tell from your warm words and beautiful picture that you are a very sincere, loving,romantic person who desires an enriching relationship with a respectful, devoted partner. I seek the same.I have a profile here you are welcome to view and, hopefully, will look upon favorably. Although we are not as geographically close as I would prefer presently, we never know where life will lead, and I am open to all wonderful possibilities. Sometimes we need to take that one, big leap of faith to make all the difference in the world...Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you! susanwatts71@hotmai l.com

All my best wishe
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. März 2012 um 21:48 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21253  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Susan <susanwatts71@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 28. März 2012 um 21:57

photo also used on myspace but there under an other name

http://www.myspace.com/boopy0923

Pictures.

http://www.myspace.com/boopy0923/photos/albums/album/2277484

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. März 2012 um 21:42 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Susan <susanwatts71@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 28. März 2012 um 21:59

My name is Sussan Watts ... I am 33 years old ... Am form New York Bronx ... I have a little boy who is four years .. his name is Joel and he is my angel, I think it was brought to me in this time so I can take comfort that, having lost his father 2 years ago to lymphoma .. I lost a husband, a father and son .... its been a very lonely life for me and him, but we get along well, he is leaning against my left, so I'm typing with one hand .... lol Well I hope you dont mind me having a son because joel is very bright and very obedient ... I guess he feels like he can let his hair down better than disobey .... I need that special man who will take everything with me, spend the rest of his life with me and I also want someone who would like a father to my son to help me train, guide and protect and cherish him like his, a man may call joel dad again ... Ha ha ha it makes me seem so profound. .. Im not sure I made a mistake, you are looking for, I believe that everything happens for a reason and tell the truth, you .. You look like the one perfect for me and I would like to know little about you

I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move to his contracts wherever he is awarded. my mother died when I was 15 years old. I'm on the net to meet someone I can learn more about. Someone who is God fearing, loving, honest, sincere, kind, Understand, with integrity, honesty, love, affection, handsome, and with such a charming personality.

I am funny, hard working and an excellent cook. I like camping, walking hand in hand with my lover, touching, being touched, gazing into the eyes, going to movies, to give a good massage, and quality time with my lover. I also enjoy reading, biking, put a smile on my face love, baseball, dancing, Jeopardy, comedy movies, leaving small surprises for my lover, my lover for cooking and friends. Did I mention I like to crappity smack? Seafood is my favorite thing to cook more and eat. Crabs, fish, lobster, shrimp, oysters, I also like corn on the cob, fresh strawberries, fresh salad and just about everything vegetable.I 'm very easy going and very down to earth, love to stay active and just try anything you hand to me. I never back down and always keep coming back for more. I'm an easy pleaser who just wants to find someone of the same, you can manage that? Really, I am a Christian, I mean a Catholic Christian today, really, I think there is much to learn about me, I'm the guy who takes sweet to me, except when I have a close share it with, I hate gossip And I love being right in everything I do, I'm a guy who share the love and care because I think it's always good when sharing.My other hobbies are listening to music. There are many artists who's music I love. They include Jars of Clay, the newsboys, David Crowder Band, Switchfoot, ShaniaTwain, Toby Kieth, Maroon 5, The Cure, U2 and Pink. I also enjoy reading from time to time, most magazines and of course the Bible. There are times when I just feel like doing absolutely nothing but sitting on the couch with my cat and watch movies or TV shows such as CSI, The X-Files or Scrubs. like eating out, dancing, movies, workout, travel, see new things. I like simple things like the ocean, cuddling at home watching a movie with someone special, I'm a woman.I extremely romantic, passionate and affectionate am a lips and eyes ... I heard someone say that the eye is the window of our soul ... I love to gaze eye that speaks to my heart without saying a word ...

I am an extremely woman.I romantic, passionate and affectionate am a lips and eyes ... I heard someone say that the eye is the window of our soul ... I love to gaze eye that speaks to my heart without saying a word ... I am drawn to smiling eyes ... And lips? And why the lips? Because I'm a big fan of a kiss ... There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart ...... I also love hugs, talking, laughing, holding hands, to discover that we allocate things in common .. I am a woman of quality who is confident, honest, and kind, intelligent, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect). Even if I lived heart breaks and disappointments before today, I can see a new reason to be happy and rejoice now because I feel you are a true love bright, and I'm really happy know you are there for me. He is once said: "The most beautiful things on earth can not be seen, it can be felt from the heart. Whoever looks at the heart sees more clearly: "I developed a feeling of love and care for you and believe we are meant for each other to form a union is good in the eyes of God.

Hope to hear from you soon and more about you ..
Loads of love
Susan

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.0.38 with SMTP id 6csp13548ieb;
        Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.236.178.65 with SMTP id e41mr31534244yhm.130.1332963659039;
Return-Path: <susanwatts71@hotmail.com>
Received: from snt0-omc1-s5.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc1-s5.snt0.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.16])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c50si4142983yhh.88.2012.03.28.12.40.58;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of susanwatts71@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.16 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.16;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of susanwatts71@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.16 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=susanwatts71@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT137-W23 ([65.55.90.7]) by snt0-omc1-s5.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:40:43 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT137-W23FFAF4BF71248E734DB5CD64B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: susanwatts71@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_ff9bd1fc-758d-4bed-b325-01b1693c1f8e_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.54.186]
To: <xxxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello...
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:40:43 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4F734969.4050305@gmail.com>
References: <4F734969.4050305@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Mar 2012 19:40:43.0690 (UTC) FILETIME=[AA0CF8A0:01CD0D1A]

--_ff9bd1fc-758d-4bed-b325-01b1693c1f8e_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_6f4dfa30-faf8-48f6-a9a5-7ccb2547edbd_"

--_6f4dfa30-faf8-48f6-a9a5-7ccb2547edbd_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. März 2012 um 21:49 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel