Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Steward <generalsteward@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1801 mal)

ritosch
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Steward <generalsteward@hotmail.com>
23. Februar 2012 um 16:31

my dear how are you doing for me today ?Thank you very much for your mail....My dear one,you look so passionate,charming and  very interesting lady,and would like to know more about you too,and see what the future holds.because,the future is unknown.so am telling you a little about myself and i think you gonna like me.smile.well I am major general steward,and survive on my own financially. I am a lot of fun.  I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without  someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing  !...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity.....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter due  to my work and  positions and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times when am in state. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.

They're usually interesting.I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with  when am back  from my  retirement.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest,confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easygoing,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh.  

I have been through a hardship time in a relationship. I think we all don't want to be hurt anymore in our lives. I have been a single parent for 10years now. I love life and would like to live it to the fullest,but its not all that easy without someone to share those life experiences with. I think two heads are better than one. I have lived in in state, ever since i was brought up  by my late Auntie  to stay with her after finishing  (Queensland) High School and to a local community collage in Brooklyn to improve more on my study's accent, I think am doing quite good now and you can read from my writings or guess how am going to sound to you when get to talk on the phone.

Being through worst pain in relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply because it hurts.through that I have learn alot from my past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style.I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other.I'm ready to falling in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine  woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty,respectful etc. guess having those qualities in relationship can really help alot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a man looking for a nice woman to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me...
dear  take good care of  your  self and also wish to hear from you  back again....
                                                               From Major general steward...

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <generalsteward@hotmail.com>
Delivered-To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 22 Feb 2012 19:11:38 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc4-s20.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc4-s20.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.55.90.223]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx030) with SMTP; 22 Feb 2012 20:11:38 +0100
Received: from SNT144-W4 ([65.55.90.199]) by snt0-omc4-s20.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:11:36 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT144-W4D33E94D73BE5DA912FC4DB640@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_eaf7e59d-4ba7-4ef2-8553-60c613bca3e4_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.215.160.133]
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: How are you?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:11:36 -0800
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Feb 2012 19:11:36.0339 (UTC) FILETIME=[CC171E30:01CCF195]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4cy7bRU6mXElrPCyVrgMjsfrLLg43rBcQYnJqydALADTFjCop34hcI2KcaM
9NZHXK2UgWjJTMnLEqShK7MTfc1zJ3iZCEf2+Rao/R0ESpfR1xqyw6KAD1ZhZeLYLBcCDJn16yID
1ruzBZpUmC6bgXwpVteCH8AEH95zczg5tNwYEjNyDUTgVE/TNrIyyVpnGaHgLEk1M6YG7tpR/jzi
tOmtU2WJbrRMx0=V1;

--_eaf7e59d-4ba7-4ef2-8553-60c613bca3e4_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Februar 2012 um 20:11 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30135 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Steward <generalsteward@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. Februar 2012 um 17:20

email over Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.215.160.133
Decimal:	701997189
Hostname:	41.215.160.133
ISP:	Millicom Ghana Limited
Organization:	Millicom Ghana Limited
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:11:36 -0800
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Februar 2012 um 17:35 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 23. Februar 2012 um 17:37

Den kennen wir ja nun auch schon zur Genüge.
Das Bild in der Uniform ist gefakt; mal sehen, ob ich das Original finde.  Zwinkernd
Beim gefakten Bild wurde einfach der Kopf des ersten Bildes gespiegelt und aufgesetzt.

Smiley

Weitere Themen:

Max Brown <max105@live.com> <max_105@live.com>
David <davidred29@hotmail.com>
Randy Miller <life_120@live.com>
Larry <larry_smile@live.com>
Randy Willshare <randy77793@live.com>
Michael Johnson <mjs47@live.com> <michael.johnson53@hotmail.com>
Patrick Moller <patrick.moller@rocketmail.com> <patrick221901@hotmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Februar 2012 um 20:17 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 23. Februar 2012 um 17:48

zapparella schrieb on 23. Februar 2012 um 17:37:
Das Bild in der Uniform ist gefakt; mal sehen, ob ich das Original finde.   Zwinkernd

Das Original-Bild ist von Sergeant Major of the Army Kenneth O. Preston.

Quelle Wikipedia: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_O._Preston

Auch bei uns schon vertreten:

Alan Prestone <sergeantmajor2010@live.com>
Richard Brown <richard_lovingman@hotmail.com>
Steven Seward <seward_4ux@hotmail.com
Steven Seward <stevenlink_4ux@yahoo.com>
Steven Moon <stevenmoon72@yahoo.com> <steven-moon@live.com>
Stev <stev_4uc@aol.com>

Galerielink: http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=3882
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Februar 2012 um 20:15 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert