Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Svetlana <svetapypkova@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 4324 mal)

mausepaul
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Vlad, ich bin der Auserwählte

Standort: Berlin
Svetlana <svetapypkova@mail.ru>
12. Januar 2012 um 16:35

Hier ist Svetlana.  Smiley

Hi xxx. Thank you for your letter. I was very happy when he got it. I hasten to tell us a little about yourself so that you can understand who I am and how I live. I was born and raised in Russia in city Kazan. This is one of the most beautiful cities in my country. In 2007 I graduated from university and got a special manager. I am currently working in the showroom at Toyota as a sales manager. I sell cars. I enjoy my job because I am a very open and sociable person. And I have to communicate with different people. And to help them make choices when they come to me in the showroom. But I think that it's not mine, actually most of my life, I want to find someone with whom I have linked their lives. I'm just tired of the loneliness and the realization that I or anyone does not like. How do you feel about xxx?
I live alone with my mother, she is very good, I love her so much she's closest to me man.
By nature I am a very open and cheerful person, I love romance and everything associated with it. I want to find a man who will understand and support me in any situation. Mutual understanding is very important to me. What is important to you in the relationship between a man and a woman?
In my spare time I go to a fitness center and bowling club sometimes. I like to watch yourself and for your figure. How could you have noticed from my photos I have a very slim figure. I try to keep yourself in good physical shape. In the summer I really like to go to the beach. I love to sunbathe and stroll along the beach. I also love winter sports such as ski skating.
I am very fond of children but unfortunately or fortunately not yet have them. And how do you feel about children?
Pet unfortunately I have not. I just have a little time that I could take care of a pet. But it's like when neither be a dog. What do you feel about pet my dear friend?
I really want to know you closer to what kind of a man, I hope you will give me that opportunity.
I love to travel, but have never been abroad, is very interesting how people live in other countries, what is your culture and life. Tell me please more about yourself and how you live?
Do you know xxx I have two hobbies. I love to grow plants and flowers. I think that it flowers give the house a special atmosphere and charm. And do you like flowers? . From the literature, I prefer detective novels about love and sometimes even envy the heroes of the books they read. Actually, I really like the dream, I love to present themselves in the future, when I have my own family, how am I going to watch and care for her husband and children. Do you like to dream about xxx? I think that I would get a wonderful mother and wife because I want it very much, and I feel that it is ready for it.
With this I conclude my letter. And I think that next time I will again tell you a little about yourself. Looking'll wait for your answer and looks forward to continuing our relationship.
Sveta.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:

Return-Path: <svetapypkova@mail.ru>
Received: from mailin09.aul.t-online.de (mailin09.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.46])
         by mhead309 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.13.0-1) with LMTPA;
         Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:10:20 +0100
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from smtp4.mail.ru ([94.100.176.44]) by mailin09.aul.t-online.de
        with esmtp id 1RlLM2-02dL3A0; Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:10:10 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail;
        te; bh=8/B9QWPIrQJtl5W2mKasjBEFdFyj5vErF/ACUEzJz9g=;
        yY2UkdakpW6mkS9DjS7JK45ht9isysjEmyyaGHftTL0M70KCKB;
Received: from [178.24.30.241] (port=2799 helo=padonok-PK)
        by smtp4.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <svetapypkova@mail.ru>)
        id 1RlLLc-0002ir-4J
        for xxx@t-online.de; Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:10:10 +0400
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:58:14 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <65947120.20120112175814@mail.ru>
To: xxx <xxx@t-online.de>
Subject: Hello xxx)))
In-Reply-To: <4F0DEB75.7090801@t-online.de>
References: <4F0DEB75.7090801@t-online.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------535A1FE15DA111A"
X-Mru-NR: 1
X-Mru-UID: 426426357
X-Mru-IsAutoreg: 0
X-Mru-AutoregInfo: 8871913, []
X-Spam: Not detected
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2012-01-12T14:10:20Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: e4bcc502-39ce-4acd-8bb8-b2bf50823ac4
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxx@t-online.de>

------------535A1FE15DA111A
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----------1032123B390612D8"

------------1032123B390612D8
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat:

I was born and raised in Russia in city Kazan.
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. März 2012 um 15:39 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru11115 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
mausepaul
General Counsel

Re: Svetlana <svetapypkova@mail.ru>
Antwort #1 - 12. Januar 2012 um 16:38

Hier das Profil und der Erstkontakt bei Russian Cupid:

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. März 2012 um 15:51 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 12. Januar 2012 um 16:46

Mail kommt über Deutschland.

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP: 178.24.30.241
Decimal: 2987925233
Hostname: 178-24-30-241-dynip.superkabel.de
ISP: Kabel Deutschland Breitband Services GmbH
Organization: Kabel Deutschland Breitband Services GmbH
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist: 

Geolocation Information
State/Region: Thuringen
City: Gera

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:58:14 +0400

Zeitzone gesetzt von mail.ru

mausepaul schrieb on 12. Januar 2012 um 16:35:
I was born and raised in Russia in city Kazan

Da ist sie wieder, die "Gretchen-Frage". Lebt sie dort oder wurde sie nur dort nur geboren und ist dort aufgewachsen?
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Januar 2012 um 16:49 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 12. Januar 2012 um 16:51

@ vierauge

vierauge schrieb on 12. Januar 2012 um 16:46:
Da ist sie wieder, die "Gretchen-Frage". Lebt sie dort oder wurde sie nur dort nur geboren und ist dort aufgewachsen? 

Ich frage nochmal nach. War ja mein erster Brief.
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Januar 2012 um 16:52 von mausepaul »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #4 - 12. Januar 2012 um 16:52

mausepaul schrieb on 12. Januar 2012 um 16:51:
@ vierauge

Guter Mann.  Smiley Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 15. Januar 2012 um 16:24

Neue Post von Sveta.  Smiley

Hello xxx. Thank you for chatting with me. I am very pleased and very interesting to talk to you. This is very exciting, because we live in different countries and cities but despite this managed to find common interests between them.
I wish that our relationship would continue and we know each other closer. I want to tell you about myself more .. I love to travel. Though in my life I was little where. I had only to travel to Russia and Ukraine on a bit. But I love doing it. Last year I went to rest in the Crimea. This is one of the most popular resort towns in Ukraine, located on the Black Sea. It is very beautiful, I had never seen the sea and a beautiful nature like there. I went there with my cousin she is my best friend. Her name is Ksenia. We had a lot of fun with it to rest, we visited the various tours, walking in the mountains and sunbathing on the beach. Do you love Celebrities? To go to nature?
I often think about this trip, but unfortunately has not found a single, beloved man with whom to share these memories could and most secret of his soul.
In our country, men are not very well apply to women. They think that when they find a woman that she must become his slave, and not just a partner for life. At the beginning of a relationship is all quite beautiful and very romantic. A man tries to fall in love with a woman. He gives her flowers, struggles to care for and show signs of attention. But then it all disappears somewhere. Disappears all the romance and love. And there is a solid no respect. I do not understand them. That's why I'm still lonely. So I decided to look for a soul mate for marriage and a happy family on the Internet. Because I think that men are abroad such as in Russia. I sincerely hope that you understand me?
Feel that a loved one is near and ready to support in any situation, the most expensive in the world to me.
I also want to tell you about my family. I was born in Ukraine in Odessa. My mom even before I met my birth father. They met when they were students and were in the same institute. My mother was born in Russia. A father in the Ukraine. He came to Russia to study at university and where he met my mother. They fell in love with each other and went to live in Ukraine. Then I was born to them. But something went wrong in the relationship with my parents and when I was 3 years old my mother and I moved to Russia in her native city of Kazan. Since I live here with my mother, she loves me very much and always tells me about it. I also love her so much, we even like her character. I am grateful to her for what she has brought me in and put a piece of my heart. His father, I almost do not remember because he did not when we visited with her mother. I even still I do not know how he lived and with whom.
Just like Mom, I love the variety of work at home. I love the cleanliness and order in the house.
As you look at it?
In my opinion, every woman should first take care of his family and his home. Do you agree with me my dear friend xxx? Unfortunately, the brothers and sisters I have none. But I'm not upset, because I try to enjoy every day carried out. I like to smile and enjoy life. This is very good.
At that want to finish my letter and look forward to your answer.
Your Sveta.

Spoiler:

Received: from mailin30.aul.t-online.de (mailin30.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.136])
         Sat, 14 Jan 2012 20:21:32 +0100
Received: from smtp26.mail.ru ([94.100.176.179]) by mailin30.aul.t-online.de
        with esmtp id 1Rm9AO-239C4m0; Sat, 14 Jan 2012 20:21:28 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail;
        te; bh=M2UHfWUoXKAUUNvrxTypGbt1L8OmK6Ny8g43OOmJyr4=;
        qfJUU1SAO/w5zfaE4fjv87OneRHfqB1bj+wys9CY04BBIePQqn;
Received: from [92.39.224.30] (port=63345 helo=padonok-PK)
        by smtp26.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <svetapypkova@mail.ru>)
        id 1Rm99x-00006N-U1
        for xxx@t-online.de; Sat, 14 Jan 2012 23:21:28 +0400
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 23:21:00 +0400
Message-ID: <1207871527.20120114232100@mail.ru>
Subject: Hello again xxx)))
In-Reply-To: <4F11CB67.9040404@t-online.de>
References: <4F11CB67.9040404@t-online.de>
boundary="----------DC461942AA70B71"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 120114-1, 14.01.2012), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Mras: Ok
X-Mru-Karma: 0
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2012-01-14T19:21:32Z
X-TOI-MSGID: ad82a5ba-f8c5-4e8c-aef2-7ac2f53c26e0

------------DC461942AA70B71
boundary="----------E813723D1E3C5A4F"

------------E813723D1E3C5A4F

vierauge schrieb on 12. Januar 2012 um 16:52:
mausepaul schrieb on 12. Januar 2012 um 16:51:
@ vierauge

Guter Mann.  Smiley Zwinkernd

Ja, nich'?  Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zitat:

and when I was 3 years old my mother and I moved to Russia in her native city of Kazan. Since I live here with my mother,
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. März 2012 um 15:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #6 - 15. Januar 2012 um 16:28

Die Mail in Antwort #5 kommt aus St. Petersburg, RU

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from [92.39.224.30] (port=63345 helo=padonok-PK)
General IP Information

IP:	92.39.224.30
Decimal:	1546117150
Hostname:	92.39.224.30
ISP:	Credolink ISP
Organization:	Credolink ISP VPN pool
Services:	None detected
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information

State/Region:	Saint Petersburg City
City:	Saint Petersburg
Latitude:	59.8944
Longitude:	30.2642 

Zum Seitenanfang

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 15. Januar 2012 um 16:33

Kann jemand auf Bild

den Nachnamen und den Text über dem LOGO mera lesen?
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. März 2012 um 15:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #8 - 15. Januar 2012 um 21:59

@ LeChuck

Also, der Name, links vom Logo, soll wohl Julia Birkolova oder Birxolova heißen.

Das Andere über dem Logo ist russisch, was ich leider nicht kann.

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. März 2012 um 15:45 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 15. Januar 2012 um 22:36

vierauge schrieb on 15. Januar 2012 um 21:59:
Also, der Name, links vom Logo, soll wohl Julia Birkolova oder Birxolova heißen.

Das Andere über dem Logo ist russisch, was ich leider nicht kann.

@ vierauge

Danke, hatte so ähnliche Vermutungen. 

Ich denke es ist entweder der Name der Fotografin, oder der reale Name der Frau auf dem Foto. 
"mera" müsste eigentliche die Seite eines Nachtklubs sein. Konnte noch nichts finden....
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. März 2012 um 15:51 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 20. Januar 2012 um 18:43

Neue Post von Sveta.  Smiley

Hi dear friend xxx. Thank you for your letters. I am sincerely pleased when getting your new message. Because I feel that you are honest with me and makes me feel warm and good for the soul. I enjoy your letters every time they get a year. I see that we have a lot in common. You do not think so dear xxx? General outlook on life and the desire to find a favorite and reliable person. Every time celebrate victories and share the bitterness of defeat. Love and support each other. I want to know you even better. Please do not hesitate in their thoughts and beliefs. I hope you will give me the opportunity?
Today was a tough day. I was very tired and upset, because the work of an unpleasant event for me.
Today, as usual in our showroom car came and brought new cars for sale. My job is to drive the new manager of the car. But from the beginning of the senior manager must inspect and accept them. Because sometimes the new car comes with factory defects. When a senior manager inspected the car that I had to overtake the car park today it was a LEXUS RX 450 H. This is a very expensive car You know I drive a car at age 18. I can tell you that I have are good at it. When I put the car parked, I noticed that the rear bumper is not a big scratch. This I immediately told my senior manager who checked this car. He went with me to the parking lot, looked at me and started yelling at me and accuse me that I scratched the car. I told him that it is not possible because I did everything very carefully. But he did not calm down and yelled at me. Then he began to call me dumb blonde, and I rattled off a lot of not nice words. I was very upset because all of his allegations in my direction were in vain. Because I do not really your fault. I cried, I was very upset to hear all of his insults. After that, two hours later when our director to deal with all the documents that revealed that car that I had already been rectified with this scratch. That's what I heard from our secretary. From my heart just dropped stone experience. I went to the senior manager and told him that he was wrong with me and I wanted that he took his words back. But he did not even apologized to me and told me that it will not hurt me.
I was very upset because he did not deserve such treatment. After all, he does not know me, which I am a man and all that happened was not my fault. .
It seems to me that all the men in our country are. They are rude and not reasonable and did not know how to treat women like they deserve. Today I am once again convinced of this.
In my life had a bad experience. Several years ago I had a lover, a young man. We met with him for three years. And then they began to live together. I did everything that he was comfortable and good. Everything was fine. I happily returned from work, came into the store to buy food and go home. Cleaning up the house, cooking dinner. I was glad to do it because I loved him and thought he loved me. But after a while I began to notice that he has treated me differently. I asked him what happened and after a while he said that I bored him. We parted. I have long suffered and wept, but then realized that he was not worthy of this and that, in our country, for me there is no suitable men.
 They communicate with women as dolls. Some like it, but I do not like that. First of all I, it is important that people understand me, as I understand it. How do you think my dear friend xxx? The understanding also plays an important role in the relationship.
I came home very upset and my mom immediately knew it. She asked me what happened? I told her about what had happened. My mother advised me to forget about it and not worry about it. But I can not, because it is very sensitive and receptive to such situations. I hate when people see me only in my appearance. In my opinion before you make some conclusions about the man should at least talk with him and know him better. Do you think you xxx?
Tell me the story of his life. I'll be very glad if you share with me their experiences.
I am sending a few more of his photos, I hope they will like you.
Waiting for your answer, tight hug.
Sveta.

Spoiler:

Received: from mailin17.aul.t-online.de (mailin17.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.50])
         Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:47:59 +0100
Received: from smtp5.mail.ru ([94.100.176.132]) by mailin17.aul.t-online.de
        with esmtp id 1RoGh2-1xRqEK0; Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:47:56 +0100
        te; bh=YQ8Rd33Fvku+1xJ5R9DCNr6YkFDqGQbt0/K2/190dUE=;
        zNL5GWGNCyZrspBzMKUMD/TYz4iNFyohTnSjRxGJnsjzlEe9Nm;
Received: from [94.180.163.68] (port=27460 helo=padonok-PK)
        by smtp5.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <svetapypkova@mail.ru>)
        id 1RoGga-0006UE-1p
        for xxx@t-online.de; Fri, 20 Jan 2012 19:47:55 +0400
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 19:46:53 +0400
Message-ID: <659918516.20120120194653@mail.ru>
Subject: Hi xxx)))
In-Reply-To: <4F171955.1050106@t-online.de>
References: <4F171955.1050106@t-online.de>
boundary="----------331C51C9120EA0A9"
X-Mras: Ok
X-Mru-Karma: 0
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2012-01-20T15:47:59Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 2671b486-5766-4c72-8f0a-023e6ed55e65

------------331C51C9120EA0A9
boundary="----------951814E3D340966"

------------951814E3D340966

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. März 2012 um 15:26 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 20. Januar 2012 um 18:50

vierauge schrieb on 12. Januar 2012 um 16:46:
Mail kommt über Deutschland.

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP: 178.24.30.241
Decimal: 2987925233
Hostname: 178-24-30-241-dynip.superkabel.de
ISP: Kabel Deutschland Breitband Services GmbH
Organization: Kabel Deutschland Breitband Services GmbH
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:

Geolocation Information
State/Region: Thuringen
City: Gera 

Und was sucht der Thread noch hier im nichtöffentlichen Bereich????

Herkunft der letzten Mail:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	94.180.163.68
Ländercode der IP: 	RU
Land der IP: 	ip address Russian Federation
Bundesland der IP: 	Tatarstan
Stadt der IP: 	Kazan
Breitengrad der IP: 	55.7500
Längengrad der IP: 	49.1333
Provider der IP: 	CJSC ER-Telecom Holding
Organisation: 	CJSC Company ER-Telecom Kazan'
Host der IP: 	dynamicip-94-180-163-68.pppoe.kzn.ertelecom.ru  

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. März 2012 um 15:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 20. Januar 2012 um 19:32

Das Bild 

entstand vor der Econombank in Saratow.

Smiley

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. März 2012 um 15:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #13 - 20. Januar 2012 um 19:45

Zitat:
and when I was 3 years old my mother and I moved to Russia in her native city of Kazan. Since I live here with my mother,

mausepaul schrieb on 20. Januar 2012 um 19:32:
Das Bild 

entstand vor der Econombank in Saratow.

Zitat:
Vorgeschlagene Routen 655 km, 8 Stunden 43 Minuten

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. März 2012 um 15:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 23. Januar 2012 um 18:41

Sveta hat geschrieben.  Smiley

Hello my dear friend xxx. I am very glad that you wrote to me again. I read them with great pleasure and I look forward to when I come home and be able to check e-mail. Your letters make me happier. I see them in sincerity and understanding. I think that you are a big romantic. I am very pleased that as we look at this and do not shy away from his thoughts. Do not you think my dear friend xxx?
Before, I could not even imagine what you can find a man so close to my inner world. It's wonderful that we live in the twenty-first century and we have an opportunity to look for the other half of the world. Do you agree with me?
I want to know you more and more. Please send more of their photos. It is very interesting to consider them. I'm trying to imagine you in life. Virtual communication is good, but life is much more beautiful. What do you think, my dear xxx we have a chance to meet in real life?
From your letter I understood that you are looking for the woman with whom you want to spend all my life. I quite understand you, because she suffers from loneliness. It hurts to realize that there is a close person, you can rely on in any situation.
Every day I think about you more and more. I hope it does not frighten you? Begin to gradually get used to you, I want to touch you, look into your eyes, to feel that I do not care about you. In my life there were many disappointments. Every bad situation, I am very worried. If you noticed, I'm very sensitive. Please do not make me hurt. Be open and honest in his letters to me. You're probably the only person to whom I opened my heart lately. Very nice to know that there is a person who understands my life experiences. I am a woman and I feel your attitude to yourself. And this is so warm and good, that person start running tears of happiness. I overwhelmed with emotion. Do you feel this way xxx? I think our relationship is becoming deeper and more of it, grows some sense. Do not you think?
Unfortunately, my knowledge of the English language does not allow me to fully describe what I feel. But I'm not upset because I think you know me so.
At this point I want to finish my letter I want to sleep. Work tomorrow, I need some sleep. I look forward to your reply, I hope to further develop our relations.
A whole.
Sveta.

Spoiler:

Received: from mailin29.aul.t-online.de (mailin29.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.135])
         Sun, 22 Jan 2012 20:14:04 +0100
Received: from smtp11.mail.ru ([94.100.176.85]) by mailin29.aul.t-online.de
        with esmtp id 1Rp2rb-1RDorw0; Sun, 22 Jan 2012 20:14:03 +0100
        te; bh=l1EJr0uUobfGW2R+kkjH+4aBnI4vdJQO4EUysBsf9QE=;
        1UBP6USNIzlqojpYxbdW8lDrqC8IdmFpk3Gjggv6PThpok3MOb;
Received: from [95.168.145.14] (port=16017 helo=padonok-PK)
        by smtp11.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <svetapypkova@mail.ru>)
        id 1Rp2rQ-0004Dz-Vy
        for xxx@t-online.de; Sun, 22 Jan 2012 23:14:02 +0400
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 23:13:51 +0400
Message-ID: <777598085.20120122231351@mail.ru>
Subject: Hello xxx)))
In-Reply-To: <4F1C47D0.3070108@t-online.de>
References: <4F1C47D0.3070108@t-online.de>
boundary="----------3013B20A7101D2B"