Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kseniya <hkseny@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2304 mal)

Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Kseniya <hkseny@yahoo.com>
11. Dezember 2011 um 20:21

Hello my new friend xxx! Today I received your first letter. I to see very glad it from you. I have a desire will better get acquainted with you, and to learn about you as much as possible. I ask you that wrote to me, it is as much as possible letters. And in the letters told about themselves and about the life more. As I wish you to ask, that you have sent me at least one photo. I wish to see your person and your appearance. I will send you the photos. Now I to you will a little tell about myself that you knew who I such. My name Kseniya Now to me of full 25 years. I was born on May, 27th, 1985. I was born in a city which is called Perm. My city is in the centre of Russia. It very small, therefore is not present it on a card. Till now I live in this city. Also I do not gather yet where to leave. My city very beautiful, especially it is fine in the winter. I live together with the father in two-room apartment in the centre of the city. I do not have either brothers, or sisters. I one daughter in family. To me very painfully to speak, but I do not have mum. She has died. I do not have computer of the house! I should write you letters from the cafe Internet. I work in children's city hospital. My work  the children's doctor. I have grown fond for a long time already of children. Here therefore I have chosen this work. And now every day I help children. But I while do not have children. But I wish to have the child. I at all do not know, how many I wish to give birth to children. But one I know precisely! I love children! For all life I did not meet any man whom I could grow fond. During already many time I even do not have friend. I could not find in my city to myself the worthy man. But often happens, that men try to look after me. But I refuse to all of them at once. Because they do not like me. Now I have decided to try to find the man in the Internet. To me my girlfriend has advised it to make. I have decided to try. In free time from work I like to read romantic books. To which it is written about love. As I like to read ridiculous books. Sometimes houses I listen to music which calms me. Happens, that I with girlfriends I go to theatre, cinema or a museum. At me many good girlfriends, with the majority from which I work in hospital. Very much I like to go in for sports. Sports help me to be the healthy person. By means of sports I maintain the figure in the good form. For a week I happen 4 times in a sports hall, I am engaged in fitness. When there is a good weather, we with friends like to be on the nature. And now I wish to set to you some the questions. Also I want, that you have answered them fairly: Why you have decided to find the love in the Internet? At you it has not turned out to find to itself the beloved in the city? How many you of time search to itself for the girl on the Internet? You correspond with girls from Russia or with other girls? It is important to me to know: how old are you, in what city you live, as your full name. And I want, that you have in detail written all about yourselves. Now I finish the first letter and with impatience I will look forward to hearing from you. If you write me the answer I with pleasure will write you the following letter. In which again I will try to tell about myself and about the life. By the way I wish to know: On what sites you have still your profiles? I wish to look them as I will see there your photos. Write me please these sites if they in general at you are. Your new acquaintance Kseniya!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
From - Tue Nov 29 17:24:30 2011
X-Account-Key: account19
X-UIDL: AJVuUtQAAUmzTpAQIQxyxCAQEgA
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
X-Apparently-To: xxx via 212.82.110.149; Sat, 08 Oct 2011 08:56:01 +0000
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: bdnIUtwWLDtsqVfB93qKGODdlY.3_2nj2_bCwOBvpeK9rbRe
nNqeY1nL1RA0Op4VlSVXoSAAvboaeGXOqIpCLA5N0LAYK7O6EgUkKwwiyrca
5k70VwXWRHwk7bVOAYgs3tYHhuCIQoSuOTxJ64HE1iHqKHdQMydb7LrUC1BY
lB92e4QX3R4gnp8lk_1H23SwmjCyKrnqFviq7m85tWfFup2wUMuHaN_TR0fH
80hDo15QSydRDHS2.TN3DPNXsJo4of6d1m9KrgLblgkCnSBFH_8z3TEDYF2N
KgqlUzP.0hs6DxO1MbMr7aeKihLbPzTY_gJiYe8D0j5VLmJrYrRqjF_SLbkR
P_3wMwe0gjnfWi9uIBdePvxGTxXKRqckBhZCAqqS.PHeNd50f44AM5HJ_6zQ
1aCu2dj2DFdxMJJXVVCI1d0juKg45vBQidtLqvhdewyaf86fKRJtDqR9siMQ
a_9yYLPI50UfTiqo90CoUievXivBioU5a76axCzxjcvWWZV2638p8_6P96nE
wbKblcbmwj0jBclqungjPr1H75mw_BhvCW5XYl8MFZeLTRmf31sJQhMEA2CO
Hr8gArfhU884YAfTZJ3GESYVvXa81JxpEAsO0LBzBUADzhV1kikONBMQKHDM
UYHwfxYDD470RfWslFqt30FeFqyet8DKYb3PERPwGAgQ4cW2vo.zRwuE6YXd
yVNxY7n5Wag6OXNP1wHEdWHVqpfqFauLn8Tn.FZ_MbOiX3gimNunPc7tlg31
555HF9aQfHxq_OypHvR2fjvpFP5m4N9510SO82g4uZ7EMd05ZfHk34OKX5uA
UhVt3JJTGh0yWoDE7RBiuVKWg4lWPoOIlrIg.SrG.Fa7p5Ew5hGvehvoqvqh
vinF_rhJKP_BUOdtLD.axDYIOAaaP.ekc6rALmETMb0kAuv7U8zOG24KHVUL
VhRv1VvFuJD_VFVE8r8xHhUI9BFpJn.xcUNhNCI27p620lIt5jGvImBlSp2x
w3rBJ8nOFuGUl9DuT1fEQTlbMoDgMLyHPawPHOmXv2thkLRMSvX.KNiFoJwe
1Nv5u6eHUiIIGGYtK_Xok0JsAosDQ5bGN2bki4ppoUloGVrj8FjKr0Fyou1N
o90lYp8b9xtV13.vM0Wu.fw-
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.35]
Authentication-Results: mta1093.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm28-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.35)
  by mta1093.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 08 Oct 2011 08:56:00 +0000
Received: from [98.138.90.50] by nm28.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Oct 2011 08:55:58 -0000
Received: from [98.138.84.43] by tm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Oct 2011 08:55:58 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp111.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Oct 2011 08:55:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1318064157; bh=1r1TjbaNgsrm/e7SoR4I9lJeDPVa2zMHgltmex0NQPs=; s:MIME-Version:Content-Type; DWFpuuXyu4fJk=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 959858.69945.bm@smtp111.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: EOUVepkVM1nwX4m289FYvT8T0UGvUBnWL_qky8UfnbYgzDC
hhMbYzNVLR9pXlmRnf14qiJEIr7YWaV0y7MNCYajc_KU2BDGea4N6K.Cg_se
yZGY9iaV6Ry3AqkZUiEIA4R9VuFuAyq6IYFtLITacCn7DH6ruvmt_6ra6kZJ
cJcpvrsA9tlE5e1iPHAmSU6uOnuooXnLttVZY8Av5XjK7uA.roH_qG37MQWu
X34z9D.U21tlIzes2SK34.pSWqxckPERanykkuq11g7pPHWT5wng_GJbbEw2
m9Z3FZX4rk7P8dP26MAEs2H1ueuyVwSxPrYi3MWXVtLW4aRyF5R3xZpXqf2A
kxrkexitMmw4BHR6nXAectggxXz_P5VohHZQ-
X-Yahoo-SMTP: EvHNVV2swBDO0ydUl1N5NjmgWg--
Received: from [192.168.0.132] (hkseny@109.184.135.89 with plain)
        by smtp111.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 08 Oct 2011 01:55:51 -0700 PDT
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 12:55:46 -0700
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.64.01 Christmas Edition) Home
Reply-To: Kseny <hkseny@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1112968210.20111008125546@yahoo.com>
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?xxx?= <xxx>
Subject: Hello my new friend!
In-Reply-To: <1317925723.89192.YahooMailNeo@web29019.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
References: <1317925723.89192.YahooMailNeo@web29019.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------D21BD7539E6D22A"

------------D21BD7539E6D22A
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse : 	109.184.135.89
Ländercode der IP: 	RU
Land der IP: 	ip address Russian Federation
Bundesland der IP: 	Nizhegorod
Stadt der IP: 	Nizhniy Novgorod
Breitengrad der IP: 	56.3333
Längengrad der IP: 	44.0000
Provider der IP: 	OJSC Rostelecom
Organisation: 	Network for PPPoE clients terminations in
Host der IP: 	109-184-135-89.dynamic.mts-nn.ru  

Das liegt aber etwas weit weg von Perm!!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:42 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10945 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Kseniya <hkseny@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 20:24

Hello my friend xxx. How are you doing at my new friend xxx? How at you weather in a city? How there are your affairs on work? I hope, that at you all is excellent. I am very glad to receive your letter! I am very glad, that you have written me the answer. It seems to me, that I have been assured, that you write to me in the near future. If you have written to me, I am possible to you it was pleasant a little. I so have solved, because you have written to me. And now we will start to communicate with you through our letters. You agree? It was very pleasant to me to read your letter. Now I again will write a little about myself that you knew about me more. Already during many time I search for the true love. But while at me it has not turned out to find such man. In my city there is no man who would like me. In my city basically most men to take alcohol, When they to take many alcohol that they become not the control The actions. And often to lift a hand on the woman. I hope, that you in the letters write me always the truth. Because I write you only the truth. I have not got used to say lies. I wish to have fair correspondence with you. I can grow fond only of the frank and fair person. We yet do not speak about our love, but I wish to warn you at once. I ask you as to write to me more about the life. Can tell to me all that want. I to whom will not tell it. About ours with you correspondence I to whom did not tell. Also I do not gather while. It will be interesting to me to know, how there pass your days. As you like to have a rest with friends. I always attentively read your letters. And I want the same from you that you seriously concerned me. From the childhood me learnt not to say lies to whom! My education was very strict. At me very cultural and strict family. Now I live in apartment of my parents together with the native father. My daddy the driver of the lorry. It carries cargoes across all Russia, and sometimes abroad. Hence, it often does not happen at home. It likes this work though on it he earns not so many money. But the most important thing, that it brings money in the house. And we together with it live on them. Unfortunately, I cannot tell to you about mum. She has died, when I was 6 years old. Mum has died tragical death.  The daddy does not like to recollect mum, therefore I remember mum very little. I think to the daddy very difficultly to recollect about death of mum. Because he loved it. They had a present love, and I want, that I in the future had a same strong love. To us it is now very bad without it. We do not have not enough its love and caress.  I very strongly loved mum. And she too loved me. Because I the only child in a family. I do not have either brothers, or sisters. We it is very strong on it we miss. But I do not wish to tell to you about death of my mum. Because I do not wish to recollect about her death. When I recollect, to me becomes very sad. Sometimes I very strongly cry. It is very difficult to me to recollect about mum, but you should know about me all. Mum of the father - my favourite grandmother brought up me all other childhood. It was very fair and strict teacher. Since the childhood, the grandmother has accustomed me to be fair and fair with people. I have left high school in my city. After school I studied at medical university.  At university I studied within 6 years. There I learnt English language. After university I wished to go to study further, to more best institution. Then to find to itself worthy work. But to get the academic education in Russia it is very expensive and heavy. And my family lived not so richly, I can tell, that we lived poorly. So under the family finance I did not presume to study in academy. Then I have decided to go to work to children's hospital to help children. I very much love children, therefore I have decided to go to work to children's hospital. My work occupies a lot of time and spends many my forces. But I like my work, therefore I do not wish to search to myself for other work. I understand, that on other work I could earn more money, but it it is not necessary to me. I earn money which me suffices on a food and for the life. And I have enough of it. I while do not have grandiose plans for the future. I did not have time to find the beloved. Now the Internet for me possibility to find the beloved. I have started to search recently for the man through the Internet. You the first man who has liked me. And I have decided to write to you. I am very glad, that you have answered my letter. I search for love on the Internet of no more week. My most important dream - to find the beloved in a life and to create with it a family. I am very tired from loneliness. The majority of my girlfriends already married. In dialogue with girlfriends, I understand, that lives happens different. Life of my girlfriends the different. In a life of my girlfriends there are bad and good times. It is possible to tell, that at me very boring life because with me is not present a number of the beloved. I give the majority of the life to the work, and would like to the beloved. Now I am completely ready to create a family with the beloved. I wish to find the beloved in the near future, because now to me 25 years. I wished to describe a life in detail. I hope,  That it was interesting to you to learn about my real life. I hope to receive from you the answer my friend xxx.  I think, that I than have not offended you in this letter. So write me the answer within the next few days. I with pleasure again will write you the answer. I look forward to hearing. Kseniya!!

Spoiler:
Received: from [192.168.0.34] (hkseny@188.186.65.168 with plain)
        by smtp111.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 09 Oct 2011 07:35:17 -0700 PDT
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 18:35:03 -0700

Dieses mal über das Netz der ER-Telecom:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	188.186.65.168
Bundesland der IP: 	Tyumen'
Stadt der IP: 	Tyumen
Breitengrad der IP: 	57.1522
Längengrad der IP: 	65.5272
Provider der IP: 	CJSC ER-Telecom Holding
Organisation: 	CJSC Company ER-Telecom Tyumen'
Host der IP: 	net65.186.188-168.tmn.ertelecom.ru 

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:43 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 20:27

Hi friend xxx! I am very grateful to you for your letter!  I am sincerely glad to each your letter. Today I write you the third letter. And I think, that I will write more many letters. Because we could find with each other understanding. And further we will write each other letters. You agree with me xxx? It is very pleasant to me to write you the letters. I often think of you xxx. You now became for me the most important my friend. I very much appreciate ours with you friendship. How are you doing? How your health? I hope, that at you xxx all in a full order. I am glad, that you write to me about the life. We should learn each other better under the letters. I hope, that our letters will help us to be closer each other. When I write you the letter, I represent, that all it I say directly to you. I hope, you understand, about what I speak? I now the lonely woman. I have a good hobby are flowers. I have a place in which I grow up different grades of colours. My favourite flowers - red roses. Red roses - a symbol of the big and pure love. Flowers demand constant care and care of them. And what your hobby xxx? Than you like to be engaged? I on work many times saw, that the man gives to the woman the big bouquet of beautiful roses. Red roses is the best gift for any woman. I think, that girls in your country also love flowers. How you think, than the Russian girls differ from girls of your country? I wish to learn about you more. Write meeverything, that you consider, that I knew about you. I wish to ask you a question. This question on your private life. xxx you have the girl whom you love now? I finish the letter and with impatience I look forward to hearing from you xxx! I hope for your answer in the near future. With kind wishes, Kseniya! Successful to you of day.

Spoiler:
Received: from dkjf-f9cb52f59e.mshome.net (hkseny@31.23.109.106 with plain)
        by smtp215.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 10 Oct 2011 02:18:28 -0700 PDT
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 13:18:17 -0700

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	31.23.109.106
Bundesland der IP: 	n/a
Stadt der IP: 	n/a
Breitengrad der IP: 	60.0000
Längengrad der IP: 	100.0000

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:26 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 20:30

xxx, Hi! How your day? What new in your life? How your work? I hope, that at you all is good and excellent. I think, that it will be interesting to you to learn about me still some things. Sometimes it seems to me, that I live in the same afternoon which all time repeats. Not so often there is something new in my life. But recently has happened pleasant for me. I have got acquainted with you. And I am very glad, that I at least was pleasant to you a little. Therefore you to me write. Every day, when I go for works, I see the same people. On work I meet frequently identical persons. I have got tired of the work.  But I like my work because every day I help children. And for me it is very pleasant. I help children, I treat them for various children's illnesses. I am very happy to see their smile on the person. When they understand, that I have helped them. That they speak me thanks, and during this moment of a life I am very happy. Leaving the house in the morning, I already know, how there will pass all my day. I dream to find shortly the beloved, and to create with it a strong family. I wish to live for the favourite person. I wish to create a high-grade family. The main thing in my life that the man who will grow fond of me, was happy with me. I hope, you understand, about what I write to you?  It is interesting to me, and you tested happiness in the life? For me the happiness is when close to me people whom I love and I value them. I always care of the people, which roads for me. I am very tired from loneliness. I cannot explain all it is words. But understand me correctly, that to me 25 years. And I could not find for all year for myself the worthy man. Which I very strongly would grow fond. And which respected me as the woman. I search for the person who will destroy my loneliness. Your letters help me to be not lonely. Correspondence with you is very important for me. Now in a life at me only expensive two persons - my father and my grandmother. Which very old, but I care of it. That it had all in a full order. The father always gives to my vital advice. But now in my life there were you respected xxx. And I am very glad to it. With each your letter, you to me all become closer and more pleasant. I to you tell all truth of my life because I trust you. And I am assured, that you when will not betray me. And too will not deceive. It seems to me, that I will not take out treachery and a deceit of the favourite person. We it is very good with you we communicate. And it is pleasant to me. Life in my city as-as if costs on a place. Inhabitants of my city good people. I with pleasure communicate with people in my city.  But my main dream in a life is to find the beloved. I cannot find the beloved in my city.  I feel, that this year I am am waited by main recesses. This year I wish to find love because I have got tired to live without love. And I will try to make all efforts to find the man. I finish the letter and I wait for a prompt reply from you xxx. I wish you all the best. Your girlfriend from Russia Kseniya!

Spoiler:
Received: from [192.168.0.62] (hkseny@46.47.4.28 with plain)
        by smtp111.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 11 Oct 2011 02:41:07 -0700 PDT
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:41:01 -0700

Und wieder aus einer völlig anderen Ecke!

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	46.47.4.28
Bundesland der IP: 	Yaroslavl'
Stadt der IP: 	Rybinsk
Breitengrad der IP: 	58.0500
Längengrad der IP: 	38.8333
Provider der IP: 	OOO Avtotransport Trejding Jekspedicija Logistika
Organisation: 	NAT Clients Rybinsk City
Host der IP: 	natp-4-ip28.dvpn.rybnet.ru  

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:43 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 20:35

Hello xxx! How your day today? How your mood? I have excellent mood because has received the letter from you xxx. I noticed, that my day depends on my mood. When at me the good mood, my affairs go normally. Thanks for your letters. Your letters do my day good and pleasant. I to you already many have told about myself, but I want, that you knew about me almost all. I in what did not deceive you and I do not gather. To me not that from you to hide. My life is opened for you my friend xxx. I trust you so I am not afraid to tell to you to you all details about the life. I speak to you about myself because I think, that my letters do us more close. xxx you agree in it with me? Yesterday my father has returned from business trip. It sent through Baltic sea to the Russian city of Kaliningrad. After business trips he always comes back home to me. The father very much loves me. Therefore From business trips it always brings to me any gift. This time, it has brought to me a beautiful jacket. My father always tells to me about the trips. And I to it tell, that has appeared new in my life for these days while it was not. Each time we sit down, houses to a table, we tell each other news and we drink tea. Sometimes we sit up till the night. Because our conversation turns out cheerful and interesting. Then we understand, that already late and we go to sleep with good mood. It was in many cities of Russia very similar to Kaliningrad. This city belonged before Germany. Has started to belong to Russia after the Second World War. Yesterday I to it have told, that I have found you xxx in the Internet. That now we correspond almost every day. That you xxx the fine and kind man.  When he has heard it from me he very much was delighted. He was glad to listen to my story about you. It did not interrupt me. Because he understood, that I speak about you seriously. Also that my words have been filled by pleasure. Then He asked about you. He asked me: You like me or not?! What do I want from our correspondence in the future? How you xxx concern me? What do you wait from our correspondence? He asked me many questions, he asked about you. I to it told about you, that you wrote to me in letters. You very much have liked it, under my story. He has wished us that at us further all was excellent. That our correspondence proceeded during long time. That it has led us only to the good future. I now sometimes represent our meeting. I reflect over our first real conversation at a meeting. How you independently imagine it? It is very difficult to me to present it. But when I see our meeting before eyes I on the person have a smile. xxx you are glad to our dialogue, which very beautiful and interesting? At you other relation now to me, after first my letter? It seems to me, that with each new letter we become closer. Unfortunately, now I am lonely. With me nearby there is no beloved. But now you to me replace it. Because I feel from you the good and kind relation to me. While it suffices me, and time will show, that will be then. xxx you agree? I want, that you were in my dreams. I wish your of good luck!!! I want, that your day was very good and that you have written me the excellent letter!!! Good-bye, only with friendly love Kseniya!

Spoiler:
Received: from [192.168.0.62] (hkseny@90.151.136.5 with plain)
        by smtp111.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 11 Oct 2011 23:34:27 -0700 PDT
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 10:34:23 -0700

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	90.151.136.5
Bundesland der IP: 	Sverdlovsk
Stadt der IP: 	Yekaterinburg
Breitengrad der IP: 	56.8500
Längengrad der IP: 	60.6000
Organisation: 	Dynamic distribution IP's for broadband services  

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 20:39

Hi my dear xxx! I wish to inform you, that I waited for your letter. Your letter is filled by caress, kindness, honesty and love. You very good and attractive man xxx!!!  It is a pity, that we so far apart. Therefore I cannot tell to you all personally. I think, that I could be the good wife for the to the husband. Each woman searches for the man who will love, and to respect her. I want, that my man treated me very kindly and tenderly, with love. I want, that it appreciated me, as the good woman, and in the future as the good wife. That thought, that I an ideal of the woman for it. That it is better than me who is not present all over the world. I am assured of the feelings always. And you likely have noticed, that in the beginning of the letter, I named you "my dear xxx". Also it is the truth. Because you have liked me, as the man. Further I wish to learn you more and more. My feelings grow to you every day, with each your letter. I want the man who will be the good father to our children. Also I want the man who will sincerely love me. How you has passed today day? What at you new now in a life? I search for serious relations with the man who can understand me and which I will understand. We will have mutual understanding and identical outlooks on life. The man should treat the woman kindly, with love and respect. And the most important thing with caress. That he understood, that the woman loves the man. It should be with it nearby during bad and good times. He should care of it these minutes. He should consider, that the woman for it the most expensive in a life. The man should give to the woman all love and care which at it is in a shower. It should make so that its woman was the happiest on the Earth. As the woman should make the same for the man whom she will love. To maintain it always, to be with it nearby when it requires it. And I think, that the love is very important for relations between the man and the woman. Here such relations I want in the future. My ideas are similar to yours? Tell to me, please, what you want in the future of the relation with the beloved? And the important question, you see me in the future? I while on what do not hint, but I wish to know your answer. I do not force to grow fond of you me, but you have very strongly liked me. You should know, that I live not in the best country. I want, that my children had the best life, than I now. I very much want, that we have continued with you our correspondence my dear xxx! I think, that you that person who is necessary for me. We learns it in the near future. I am assured of it. I with impatience will wait news from you xxx. Sincerely yours Kseniya! I kiss you.

P.S  skype? I have no registration on this site! My knowledge on the Internet is not strong. As soon as at me skype I will give at once you my details skype! To me it is allowed to learn difficult the Internet but as soon as to I will learn! I to give you the details skype!

Spoiler:
Received: from [192.168.0.62] (hkseny@94.41.219.92 with plain)
        by smtp201.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 13 Oct 2011 00:08:13 -0700 PDT
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:07:56 -0700

Das ufanet scheint sich zu einer beliebten Verschleierungsadresse für die Scammer zu entwickeln!

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	94.41.219.92
Bundesland der IP: 	Bashkortostan
Stadt der IP: 	Ufa
Breitengrad der IP: 	54.7750
Längengrad der IP: 	56.0375
Provider der IP: 	OJSC Ufanet
Organisation: 	JSC Ufanet
Host der IP: 	94.41.219.92.dynamic.oktgs.ufanet.ru 

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 20:42

Hi my dear xxx! How you my fine man? I am very glad to receive your new letter. All your new letters for me are very important. Each time when I read them at me it is cheered up. And I am glad to understand, that I to you am not indifferent. Your letter very much is very very interesting to me!!! I with pleasure will answer your letter. Each new day I think, that you will write to me in the letter. For me it is very important. It means, that I had to you very big interest. xxx in your letters I see respect for me. And the most important thing, at you is desire with me gets acquainted more close and to communicate further. To me it is very pleasant. xxx I keep all your letters, because I value them. I wish to tell to you more about my character and my soul. I think, that You should know my private world. It seems to me, you not against it will learn. Especially I the romantic person. I wish to tell to you about myself as much as possible that you did not have questions to me. I do not search for the rich man, for me money is not important. For me money for last place. The main thing for me a shower and the relation of the man to me. Its love to me. To me it is important, that the man appreciated me and respected, as the woman. That its feelings to me were present and sincere. I search for the man who will divide with me my love and happiness. The man with whom I will have a happy family. Which I when I will not release from myself. The majority of men in Russia are not ready for marriage. Because they drink a lot of alcohol, smoke much and often use drugs. I am very glad, that could find you in this world. You not such man which live in my city. I heard that in your country of the man fair and respect and appreciate women. xxx you pay to me attention, and it to me is pleasant. All the man in my city want from me only one.  But I when did not give in to them. I the fair girl, and me am necessary serious love. You very kind and very kind man. You the man with whom I can fall in love!!! I consider myself as very romantic woman. I think, that I can be your woman in the future. You thought of it? I can discuss with you different themes of a life. I can speak with you about the problems. We with you very easily find the general interest to a life. We very well understand each other. I can make kindness, tenderness and love your life fine. From human qualities I most of all do not love flattery and a deceit of some people. I very much would like, that all people on the earth were happy. I receive many pleasures from our correspondence. I spend a lot of time in the house. I love an internal cosiness, I love calmness. Many time I listen to music, silent slow music which brings a lot of calmness and the consent. I very much love flowers, especially red roses. But nobody gives me them already during long time. I dream, that in the near future I will have the beloved.  With it I will go on streets with red roses which he to me will present in this holiday. I will bear them in hands because they will be very beautiful. And I will be proud of this gift because to me the beloved will present these flowers. I will kiss the man very often and long because it will require my love. And I will be ready to give it the love and caress. I am ready to be given by all soul to my man because I will love it! It is all will be so beautifully and romantically. When I think of it I want that it happens with me as soon as possible. And you want, that it happens with us? At me and at you my darling xxx? I hope, that you will have the pleasant moments in a life when will read my letter. I with impatience look forward to hearing from you my dear xxx. Sincerely yours Kseniya!

Spoiler für Header wie vorheriger:
Received: from [192.168.0.62] (hkseny@94.41.219.92 with plain)
        by smtp106.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 14 Oct 2011 02:26:48 -0700 PDT
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:26:31 -0700
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 20:45

Hi my dear and fine xxx! I am very glad to receive your warm letter. Every day, when I receive your letters, I know precisely.......  That it will bring to me many good emotions and feelings. Thus, I with pleasure read all your letters. How your day today my darling xxx?  I wish to believe, that at you all is excellent. That at you is not present what problems. Because I worry for you and your life!  And me it is important, that at you was not what problems. What can you tell to me new about our correspondence? You very much like me, every day me pulls to you more and more. Now I can tell to you, that you like me. You like me, as the man. And I am possible in you have fallen in love. You understand about what I speak? You like me xxx! Many thanks for your attention which you give me almost every day. I very much would like to have with You serious relations, And to be the tender partner of a life for you! We far apart, but we maintain the communication through letters. Probably in the future we will together. While we can dream only! In the letters we should continue to study each other better.  With each your new letter I understand, that you that person whom I searched for all life. For all time of ours with you correspondences at me were not any bad day. I never thought of you bad. In my head only good thoughts on you. And for it I can tell to you thanks because your letters help me to be happy. I think, that we should write each other letters as it is possible is more often. Nothing does the man and the woman is closer, than their dialogue and their love. I very much like to dream and think of my future with you. I very often represent the future house in which we with you live. I very much would like to have in my house old a fireplace and a considerable quantity of colours. Still would like to have an aquarium with exotic fishes and sea turtles. What do you think of it? What house, you would like to have in the future or the present? It is very interesting to me to know your dream of the house in which you wish to live with any woman. With the beloved, and can be with me? xxx you thought of me? Certainly I will create comfort in my house. I think, that I very good mistress. I will feel very happy woman if my husband is reliable. You like to visit friends? You love free days? You love rest? I very much love free days. In free days I sometimes like to be on kitchen. I very much like to cook house food on kitchen. I would like to prepare for you something very unusual. That I observe, which is pleasant to you. And to you it will be very pleasant it is. I wish to know, what your favourite dish. Many said to me, that I am very tasty I prepare. What you love food my dear xxx? You love sweets? I very much love sweets, but I watch the figure. So I limit myself in use of sweet food.  For maintenance of the figure in the good form, I should visit sports halls.  You care of the health? You watch the figure? I wish to receive all time your new letters. After each answer to your letter, I with impatience wait for your new letter. Do not leave me during long time. I will wait your answer tomorrow xxx. It will be very good, if you can write me the answer even today. So long! I send you very big my kiss! Sincerely yours beauty Kseniya

Spoiler:
Received: from [192.168.0.62] (hkseny@46.164.202.96 with plain)
        by smtp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 15 Oct 2011 04:59:32 -0700 PDT
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 15:59:36 -0700

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	46.164.202.96
Bundesland der IP: 	Voronezh
Stadt der IP: 	Voronezh
Breitengrad der IP: 	51.6664
Längengrad der IP: 	39.1700
Provider der IP: 	IC-VORONEZH  

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 20:48

Hi my lovely xxx! I am very glad to receive your letter. I of it always spoke to you and I will always speak. Each your letter for me very expensive and important. For me the great pleasure to answer yours the letter. I am very grateful to You for attention and interest to me. My darling I think to us it is not necessary to hurry up, we need to learn more close each other!!! Mine  wish to ask something important and serious! I think, that you will not be against this question, and on the contrary it should you it is pleasant. It will be possible to name I you in the letters "My love xxx"? Because my feelings of a steel to you very serious. And I wish to name you the lovely and expensive man. We correspond during normal time. And my feelings of a steel to you serious. You my lovely! And it is possible in the future at us the joint life will turn out. I think, that it will be pleasant for you. I have already decided for myself, that you that man whom I searched for all life. And you are necessary to me. I have fallen in love with you very strongly. And I want that you were my man. It is very a pity to me, that at the moment we are very much far apart. We are divided into thousand kilometres from each other. To us the distance prevents to be now together. But I think, that we can overcome this problem with the help of "love language". Even the most difficult obstacles are not valid, before such strong person as you my lovely xxx! My love I always will remember day of our meeting. That day when you have written me the first letter. I was so is glad it to read! I very strongly wish to speak with you about love. I a lot of time dreamt, as we sit at a fireplace only together. Candles burn soft, pleasant light. Fire wood knocks in a fireplace a little. We look against each other and our eyes are full of love and passion. I wish to continue tradition of my family. My parents very much loved each other. They always helped and hung together in the life. I very much love clever and strong people who have the point of view of representation of a life. You just that man about whom I it speak all. You the best for me! The love for me means freedom. A freedom in choosing of the beloved. I should choose freely this man to whom I should give all love and caress. I think, that family creation should be the basis in a life. If marriage is created not on love in this family there will be no happiness and the present love. Love - a gift which is made for the sake of the lovely person. If the soul of the person is remarkable, its weaknesses remain not noticed. The love allows me to look at the world a new sight. And I can tell thanks you because I have grown fond of you xxx. And you now for me very expensive person, and my life has very strongly changed. It has changed to the best. You have made it much more interestingly and more happily. Earlier my life was boring and monotonous. But now all has changed. Because we have found each other in this big world. And we like each other! After I have found you after I have read your first letter. I wish to have the present love for which I am ready to give all life. I would like to have such understanding and affinity to the beloved, For the sake of which I will be ready to give everything, that at me is in the present life. What do you think of all it? What is love in your opinion? Please answer my questions because it for me is very important. Our future relations depend on yours the answer. xxx our courses of life have met. Allow them to burn, as a bright star. I will wait your answer my lovely xxx. I hope for destiny. I hope, that the destiny will lead our lives to one way.  We in the future should become single whole. I love you! You the best! Huge Love and set of kisses. Your lovely Kseniya!

Spoiler:
Received: from [192.168.0.62] (hkseny@178.206.215.221 with plain)
        by smtp207.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 16 Oct 2011 00:33:24 -0700 PDT
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 11:33:12 -0700

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	178.206.215.221
Bundesland der IP: 	Tatarstan
Stadt der IP: 	Bugulma
Breitengrad der IP: 	54.5500
Längengrad der IP: 	52.8000
Provider der IP: 	OJSC OAO TATTELECOM  

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Dezember 2011 um 11:39 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 11. Dezember 2011 um 20:52

Hello my lovely xxx!!!Smiley How are you doing? Thanks for your new letter. This great happiness to receive news from you. I hope that you have today good day.  Because I always wish you only the good. And how your health? How your mood? I very much worry for you, and it is important to me to know that occurs to you. I constantly think of you xxx! You became the most expensive to me in a life! You sense of my life. I have found true love and romanticism in relations with you! I think that you that man whom I searched for all life. With you I have found happiness of which I always dreamt in relations. And here time when at me in a life all became good has come. I love you xxx! Also I wish to tell to you thanks, for your love to me. I could find you and this the most important the happy moment in my present life. I think that we is very close to our happiness. You think also? I know you not long time, but you seem to me the most fair, kind and sincere man. My grandmother always says to me that I should be fair with people. I always inform mine the grandmother on our relations. It is very glad for us. She thanks god that I could find the happiness in a life. Because for my grandmother now the most important thing is my destiny and my future. It is glad that now you at me are. And we love each other. She rejoices for both of us. It is glad for ours with you of the relation. And probably in the future we together can establish a strong family. I wish to divide with you the happiness. I wish to know, whether I can to make you happy in a life? I ask you that you have answered this question fairly. Also have enclosed in the the answer all soul, all love to me. And all feelings which you now test to me. Please give me chance to love you. And I will make all that you with me were very happy. You trust me? I will look forward to hearing to my letter. I think of you my fine xxx every second. With the best regards your love Kseniya!

P.S dear my phone to be under repair and I cannot call to you! As soon as my phone will be ready! I will let to you know! Well? 

Spoiler:
Received: from [192.168.0.62] (hkseny@95.24.171.77 with plain)
        by smtp208.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 17 Oct 2011 00:01:45 -0700 PDT
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:01:44 -0700

Mobile Einlieferung:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	95.24.171.77
Bundesland der IP: 	Moscow City
Stadt der IP: 	Moscow
Breitengrad der IP: 	55.7522