Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Suzanne <suzannefevourkaswaii@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3796 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Suzanne <suzannefevourkaswaii@yahoo.com>
24. November 2011 um 22:05

from www.datemefree.org

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
suzannefevourkwassi: I am Miss suzanne fevour kwassi female with t...

suzannefevourkwassi
   - 28 y/o female
   - paris, France
   - English, English, English
   - banker
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-11-24 07:33:36
   - ID: 199506

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1983 - July - 1
Height      5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      BA/BS (4 years college)
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      30 -  75
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
I am Miss suzanne fevour kwassi female with the age of 30 years , fair in complextion with a very nice good looking body working as a banker , and i am here to look or find a man from this site who knows what love is all about so that both of us will be together as husband and wife and i am ready to relocate once i found my real love one from here .

Ideal match description:
I am Miss suzanne fevour kwassi female with the age of 30 years , fair in complextion with a very nice good looking body working as a banker , and i am here to look or find a man from this site who knows what love is all about so that both of us will be together as husband and wife and i am ready to relocate once i found my real love one from here .

Zitat:
From: suzannefevourkwassi       Date: 2011-11-24 09:29:18       Reply

suzannefevourkwassi
    28 y/o female
    paris, France

Dearest,
I am Suzanne Fevour kwassii, female single

age 29 years.Please i need your urgent EMAIL

address and assistance to help me in

Receiving 9 million us dollars to your

account.contact me on this,

suzannefevourka swaii@yahoo.com ;with your

email now to this email for more details.
suzannefe vourkaswaii@yahoo.co m
Call me // +22504865795
Bye
Suzanne
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. November 2011 um 17:19 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11337 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Suzanne <suzannefevourkaswaii@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. November 2011 um 00:56

Die Passfälschung haben wir schon hier... Zwinkernd

Pässe zur Begutachtung/Passports for investigation

Und hier haben wir sie bei RomanceScam.

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. November 2011 um 00:57 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 25. November 2011 um 15:42

Hello dear,
Thanks very much for your considerations and for your sincerity. I knew that you are God's sent.
I prayed very well before I was able to make the contact, for God's intervention. And I thank God for his mercies. I would like to use this opportunity give you the detailed of this transaction for your understanding and i have attached my picture.

My name is Miss Suzanne Fevour Kwassi  of age of 30 year old,from AFRICA but presently i am  here  in Africa  Cote d ivories where i am working  as a banker in this bank were this late
customer MR AL SAUD BANDAR, made this very deposit and it happened that i am  his  account adviser during the time he was operating with our bank where I got to  know him before he death in a plane crash with his entire family leaving nobody  behind.
See below/ the site list of his name.

http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html
OR THIS LINK TOO.

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/916128/

The late depositor of this money was a Saudi man by nationality but that does not matters over this transaction about his nationality.
He is a general contractor here in African region, mostly here in west Africa.
He has been doing contract with the Oil company’s in west Africa   and
has been operating with my bank for the past years before he death also in case if your government ask you about this money tell them that, you did an oil contract with your late business partner here in African.

In fact i would like you to understand the nature of this transaction so that you can have a better understanding of what l want you to do in this
transaction  to bring it to reality also i trusted you with the hope that you will not  betray the trust i have for you.

My dear if you are ready and capable to handle this deal and also keep it to yourself, which is the only key of this success.

My dear i did not just wake up and decided to do this with you, I did my proper home work before contacting you into this very business and I want you to know that this is a (DEAL) and it will cost both of us money also I want us to join hands together and make the claim with one mind and trust.

Now you have to know that both of us have to spend money in this transaction, so for that reason i will offer you 50% total money for you and 50% for me ok to make this transaction successful. My dear i would not be involve directly also I will not put myself into this business since i am the account supervicesor before he death and i have all the information’s regarding to this transaction that is why i made up my mind to do this transaction with the believe that nothing can stop us from having the money into your account.

If you will work and co-operate with me without cheating or betray me after you have received the money in your account.

I am given you every assurance that, this business is a 100% risk free business. it was due to the nature of the business that made me to source for a foreign partner who will present himself to my bank as the NEXT-OF-KIN & BENEFICIARY to the late MR AL SAUD, BANDAR,
so that my bank will agree to release the money to you since nobody has come to my bank for the claim since the death.

Moreover, someone from this country Africa cannot come for such claim due to the nature of the transaction that's why I contacted you as a foreigner, Do not have any atom of fear in you, everything will work out well so far as you will follow up with my instructions and the bank rules and regulations too, when you will be in contact with them directly.

If it is possible for you to come down here in west Africa in person for us
to see face to face before going into this transaction and also you will
witness my office here in this bank, so that you will be very sure for what we are doing, to avoid any atom of doubt in your mind.

But if you are not free to come down, due to your work and other things you
are doing, you can stay in your country to finish everything with our
bank, because my plans is to put letter of resign from my work so that i will come over to meet you in your country immediately our bank have finish transferring this money to your account so that both of us will meet together in your country.

I will like you to keep this transaction very confidential, Please don't
tell no one about this transaction until this money has been transferred  into   your account in your country, you know I am still working in this bank and I  don't want our bank manager or officials to know about this or  to know that  someone from this country is supplying you all the information’s of this transaction, if they knew that I am the one who gave you this information’s  about  this transaction they will cancel this file and i may lose my work as a banker   that's why you have to keep it confidential as the only key to this  success.

What we all need to do in order to achieve this goal is that, after we have
agreed, I will use my good position in the bank to put your name in the computer files of the death customer who deposited this fund in the account department, as his next of kin and beneficiary, who is in position to inherit whatever he left in the bank after his death.

After My installation of your name in the computer file of the account
department, I will then send to you an example of an application letter with  the bank account information of the late MR AL SAUD, BANDAR , which you will  prepare and send to the account department in our bank official, introducing  yourself in the application letter, you will fill in the application as an  associate to late MR AL SAUD BANDAR, who deposited this fund asking them to  take  their required procedure and  transfer the total fund deposited into your  account.

What interest our bank is the name of the person who was use to registered in the bank computer file record.

As soon as you send this application form to the account department, the only thing they will do is that they will consult the computer file of the dead customer in order to find out the name of the person that was used by the depositor as next of kin, by the time they see your name which I have installed already, what they will do is to contact you and inform you the necessary document you have to provide for the transfer of the total sum to take place into your account. To do, I think, according to the banking regulations and law of this country on issue concerning the release of any fund left by a late customer to his next of kin.

Then the bank will definitely ask you to get a mandamus document for the legal normalization of next of kin & beneficiary on your name which I will solicit an attorney who will obtain court Mandamus.

My dear after I might have fixed your name in the computer file in which I will let you know when I have done that. I hope I have made everything about this  transaction very clear to you, now I am waiting to receive all the information’s  so that , I shall start my own work here in the bank and as soon as I am ok  with  the programming, I shall let you know the next step you shall follow.

I hope, I have been able to give you the whole detailed of this transaction, so I will be waiting your urgent response.

I would like that you get back to me as soon as possible with all the
information’s I requested from you for the computer programming ok.
Please the information’s are.

1) YOUR REAL Name;

2) Date of birth,

3)Telephone and fax number

4)Country of origin

5)Occupation

Thanks and may God bless you.

MY telephone number is this you can call me with it any time.

+22504865795
Regards

Miss Suzanne Fevour Kwassi

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.22.77 with SMTP id s55cs244213wes;
        Fri, 25 Nov 2011 06:21:02 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.101.62.4 with SMTP id p4mr7597010ank.63.1322230859870;
        Fri, 25 Nov 2011 06:20:59 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <suzannefevourkaswaii@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm10-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm10-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.91.140])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id l2si8984779anh.140.2011.11.25.06.20.57;
        Fri, 25 Nov 2011 06:20:59 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of suzannefevourkaswaii@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.140 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.140;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of suzannefevourkaswaii@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.140 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=suzannefevourkaswaii@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.48] by nm10.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Nov 2011 14:20:56 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.234] by tm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Nov 2011 14:20:56 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1049.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Nov 2011 14:20:56 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 211654.24841.bm@omp1049.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 56832 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Nov 2011 14:20:55 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1322230855; bh=IMLhISEGN13qNitsgyajI6/DlaTCp72umMdusk01gD4=; tent-Type; qYlwaTU3DNQc4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  bykDs9g2NrMd4=;
X-YMail-OSG: 6CVT3dUVM1loOG1KlZaN8zsWPK89eNrrCjpsPoPZa5I9cQu
YVNyQGc6RyeFbjooYTGnZLtL5ABT0dboF092695PodU0vtYYEXoXB3cv7tzp
oqpjC7INMcz20mLvb6c3r.qozgGKz_oz0l0.9MAy2VglBZ3.1DNKxh_eIi1_
0fMyKGoKiz9NYyPRnfMz9iq_jDQFMh8iRondKyDVodKFXBrkFuzeJuBHYfE0
FzUiSdFcwLSCljm9sfjDa.DHSNde4ZqdWAfbKi8vg8gzukA1xvmoAfrn3VwH
A.xCE0DwBWOIouJgoMXYzTIlrC73tCxKAnOm0QvRdihTgAtz09VpdBHd4sMX
iCznplp0drBkDbAqbpBhakr.nGLxngT3p.gRKLbYNo9h5kBUosR4cP2HxpSL
GdfeFkXfcLL0zfbEUmmPOKZLXJK6HLeUK3JzeI.6dEbyrf5SKKdVBI1AE_v1
LSFS8p8HeTqUjOWO6XaUxcLo8a7kiCbaoEgZI_jwygdVOhFq8FvUZPmFqtm9
eHXSHsTXmcFHTUzFxap_zqwZK0YuxFzOwiBXRJZRDAnLFucOtLbsirGXoG0a
TqCoo1aRe2IRZVheKP8VzWhwH34twOqKH8BPli5QE_HbZIXz16HDohe71eKW
TOifZL4rZ_lzCU9Icn_yCCCjFzE.jei1u
Received: from [213.136.113.77] by web122515.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 25 Nov 2011 06:20:55 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.115.325013
Message-ID: <1322230855.49050.YahooMailClassic@web122515.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 06:20:55 -0800 (PST)
From: Suzanne fevour Kaswaii <suzannefevourkaswaii@yahoo.com>
Subject: FROM SUZANNE MY PICTURES AND MY PASSPORT AND ID CARD AND ALSO I WANT YOU TO HELP ME IN THIS TRANSACTION SO THAT AFTER I WILL COME OVER TO MEET YOU AND WE WILL BE TOGETHER OK
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-759797099-1161554417-1322230855=:49050"

---759797099-1161554417-1322230855=:49050
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-759797099-192125551-1322230855=:49050"

---759797099-192125551-1322230855=:49050
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Oktober 2012 um 18:10 von Uli »  

05AF72034_-_Kwassi.JPEG ( 89 KB | Downloads )
05AF72034_-_Kwassi.JPEG
bank_id_card_suzanne_kwassi.jpeg ( 73 KB | Downloads )
bank_id_card_suzanne_kwassi.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 25. November 2011 um 15:43

email over Ivory Coast

Code
Alles auswählen
213.136.113.77 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 	213.136.113.77 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: 	CI
IP address country: 	ip address flagCote D'Ivoire
IP address state: 	n/a
IP address city: 	Abidjan
IP address latitude: 	5.3411
IP address longitude: 	-4.0281
ISP of this IP [?]: 	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Organization: 	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Host of this IP: [?]: 	static-213-136-113-77.afnet.net[Whois] [Trace] 

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 06:20:55 -0800 (PST)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 26. November 2011 um 17:00

Zum Pass 05AF72034 von Suzanne Fevour Kwassi:

Wir haben den Pass bereits von Julian <julian4uonly@yahoo.com> <atlanticconsultant@consultant.com>.
Da aber hier die Unterschiede größer als zu anderen Variationen des Passes sind, gehe ich von einer eigenständigen Fälschung aus. Lediglich der Basispass ist identisch.
Aber vermutlich hat der Fälscher noch keinen originalen Ecowas-Pass in der Hand gehabt. Denn sonst wüsste er, dass die Gültigkeitsdauer falsch ist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECOWAS_passport

Leider habe ich noch keine Originale der Pässe. Google lieferte zwar alle möglichen Bilder, aber keines, das zur Suchanfrage passte!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Vlad, ich bin der Auserwählte

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #5 - 30. November 2011 um 21:03

Das glaubt mir doch kein Mensch. 
Ich schicke eine E-mail um mich vorzustellen,
und ein bis zwei Minuten später kommt dieselbe volle
Ladung an Infos und Dokumente zurück.
Kontakt über DateMeFree.

Mail:

Hello dear, 
Thanks very much for your considerations and for your sincerity. I knew that you are God's sent.
I prayed very well before I was able to make the contact, for God's intervention. And I thank God for his mercies. I would like to use this opportunity give you the detailed of this transaction for your understanding and i have attached my picture. 

My name is Miss Suzanne Fevour Kwassi  of age of 30 year old,from AFRICA but presently i am  here  in Africa  Cote d ivories where i am working  as a banker in this bank were this late
customer MR AL SAUD BANDAR, made this very deposit and it happened that i am  his  account adviser during the time he was operating with our bank where I got to  know him before he death in a plane crash with his entire family leaving nobody  behind.
See below/ the site list of his name.

http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html ;
OR THIS LINK TOO.

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/916128/

The late depositor of this money was a Saudi man by nationality but that does not matters over this transaction about his nationality.
He is a general contractor here in African region, mostly here in west Africa.
He has been doing contract with the Oil company’s in west Africa   and
has been operating with my bank for the past years before he death also in case if your government ask you about this money tell them that, you did an oil contract with your late business partner here in African.

In fact i would like you to understand the nature of this transaction so that you can have a better understanding of what l want you to do in this
transaction  to bring it to reality also i trusted you with the hope that you will not  betray the trust i have for you.

My dear if you are ready and capable to handle this deal and also keep it to yourself, which is the only key of this success.

My dear i did not just wake up and decided to do this with you, I did my proper home work before contacting you into this very business and I want you to know that this is a (DEAL) and it will cost both of us money also I want us to join hands together and make the claim with one mind and trust. 

Now you have to know that both of us have to spend money in this transaction, so for that reason i will offer you 50% total money for you and 50% for me ok to make this transaction successful. My dear i would not be involve directly also I will not put myself into this business since i am the account supervicesor before he death and i have all the information’s regarding to this transaction that is why i made up my mind to do this transaction with the believe that nothing can stop us from having the money into your account.

If you will work and co-operate with me without cheating or betray me after you have received the money in your account. 

I am given you every assurance that, this business is a 100% risk free business. it was due to the nature of the business that made me to source for a foreign partner who will present himself to my bank as the NEXT-OF-KIN & BENEFICIARY to the late MR AL SAUD, BANDAR,
so that my bank will agree to release the money to you since nobody has come to my bank for the claim since the death.

Moreover, someone from this country Africa cannot come for such claim due to the nature of the transaction that's why I contacted you as a foreigner, Do not have any atom of fear in you, everything will work out well so far as you will follow up with my instructions and the bank rules and regulations too, when you will be in contact with them directly.

If it is possible for you to come down here in west Africa in person for us
to see face to face before going into this transaction and also you will
witness my office here in this bank, so that you will be very sure for what we are doing, to avoid any atom of doubt in your mind.

But if you are not free to come down, due to your work and other things you
are doing, you can stay in your country to finish everything with our
bank, because my plans is to put letter of resign from my work so that i will come over to meet you in your country immediately our bank have finish transferring this money to your account so that both of us will meet together in your country. 

I will like you to keep this transaction very confidential, Please don't 
tell no one about this transaction until this money has been transferred  into   your account in your country, you know I am still working in this bank and I  don't want our bank manager or officials to know about this or  to know that  someone from this country is supplying you all the information’s of this transaction, if they knew that I am the one who gave you this information’s  about  this transaction they will cancel this file and i may lose my work as a banker   that's why you have to keep it confidential as the only key to this  success.

What we all need to do in order to achieve this goal is that, after we have
agreed, I will use my good position in the bank to put your name in the computer files of the death customer who deposited this fund in the account department, as his next of kin and beneficiary, who is in position to inherit whatever he left in the bank after his death.

After My installation of your name in the computer file of the account
department, I will then send to you an example of an application letter with  the bank account information of the late MR AL SAUD, BANDAR , which you will  prepare and send to the account department in our bank official, introducing  yourself in the application letter, you will fill in the application as an  associate to late MR AL SAUD BANDAR, who deposited this fund asking them to  take  their required procedure and  transfer the total fund deposited into your  account.

What interest our bank is the name of the person who was use to registered in the bank computer file record.

As soon as you send this application form to the account department, the only thing they will do is that they will consult the computer file of the dead customer in order to find out the name of the person that was used by the depositor as next of kin, by the time they see your name which I have installed already, what they will do is to contact you and inform you the necessary document you have to provide for the transfer of the total sum to take place into your account. To do, I think, according to the banking regulations and law of this country on issue concerning the release of any fund left by a late customer to his next of kin.

Then the bank will definitely ask you to get a mandamus document for the legal normalization of next of kin & beneficiary on your name which I will solicit an attorney who will obtain court Mandamus.

My dear after I might have fixed your name in the computer file in which I will let you know when I have done that. I hope I have made everything about this  transaction very clear to you, now I am waiting to receive all the information’s  so that , I shall start my own work here in the bank and as soon as I am ok  with  the programming, I shall let you know the next step you shall follow. 

I hope, I have been able to give you the whole detailed of this transaction, so I will be waiting your urgent response.

I would like that you get back to me as soon as possible with all the
information’s I requested from you for the computer programming ok.
Please the information’s are.

1) YOUR REAL Name;

2) Date of birth,

3)Telephone and fax number

4)Country of origin

5)Occupation

Thanks and may God bless you.

MY telephone number is this you can call me with it any time.

+22504865795
Regards

Miss Suzanne Fevour Kwass

Spoiler:

Received: from mailin20.aul.t-online.de (mailin20.aul.t-online.de [172.20.27.126])
         by mhead911 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.12.0-1) with LMTPA;
         Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:45:44 +0100
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from nm20.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.90.83]) by mailin20.aul.t-online.de
        with smtp id 1RVq64-21k1ZY0; Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:45:36 +0100
Received: from [98.138.90.55] by nm20.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Nov 2011 19:45:35 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.238] by tm8.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Nov 2011 19:45:34 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1038.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Nov 2011 19:45:34 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 464080.51759.bm@omp1038.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 25418 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Nov 2011 19:45:34 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1322682334; bh=2+OPiXJz/PFAFj5FxgesGpnmVl+Uhyff709722uvnBA=; tent-Type; uEhtPmkSYwSD0=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  wt/fL3pAhTF3E=;
X-YMail-OSG: rfeQELIVM1kioma7r3Ku.CfzF96SinYAUgjrued6s1YMf20
CS.WWo_fLzgd3hx7oJPGyeTkKYIlQ0Ac1HXu8qYs.5eBk.7dvvLAN3mIXuhB
AiISxxfVh.9NVwaMwWTgVq6s66w0XZi5fv0tBoNCEtNQ8F9e0rS_W41Hezp0
z_9zrKRN3QnTbHOuL5gggR2mZlmFV1OSN1wT4BmmWTbyZCIumXgM91UqPJdi
lVWBPNYqVxZ0yzjEDRSbZjCm86C0ZLr_c3W1PNjtkR6rLTu_g56L82RA7GHz
9jeXEVQRqjW6QJ5dyZRXudBuI6p04zI.CcfE6YXUchIdEFbrVenj9twwcuFr
nxVxar63W80Lf0YkIiZGEJKsPqK699wO7OfwTjUKNi7JpAm0AKwW0FZ2HMJI
jWGxtvbK.YYgSgKowmDBoV4tAyci_5Ypk.FCGvdW6DqPe.LedluU7FLbrCBz
nr5tSvEWzFgFvb35KNJs3Ls4iRluY2j4GduVJ6n_3tuf.GH7PHccjP0e.mF3
QqW1f.CFccZmvy84.WQbXhuddsHq9h93c3lk2hSU0kVyA8aRrEw4nTdx_e4o
uOVldzaeoIH4u4JSJVKvyV2mArTZbDWOhBHZ4hulNJUkaYgxXVRDJlwynM8e
AA5ptX9WQsxBPF8Qe40IsoLr_QJ9Dx9B4
Received: from [213.136.113.78] by web122511.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:45:33 PST
Message-ID: <1322682333.22437.YahooMailClassic@web122511.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:45:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: FROM SUZANNE THE FULL DETAILS OF THIS TRANSACTION AND MY PICTURE ATTACHED
To: xxx <xxx@t-online.de>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="993765304-2144865268-1322682333=:22437"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-11-30T19:45:44Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: b1bbff26-bdac-4f82-831c-cfbe9212aa37
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxx@t-online.de>

--993765304-2144865268-1322682333=:22437
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="993765304-1709779021-1322682333=:22437"

--993765304-1709779021-1322682333=:22437
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Oktober 2012 um 18:10 von Uli »  

05AF72034_-_Kwassi_001.JPEG ( 89 KB | Downloads )
05AF72034_-_Kwassi_001.JPEG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 30. November 2011 um 21:10

Hier mein Erstkontakt.

Zitat:

Dear xxx,
We are glad to inform you that the member suzannefevourkwassi (199506) sends you a message! View their profile: http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=199506
-------- Message ------------------------------------------------
Dearest, I am Suzanne Fevour kwassii, female single age 29 years.Please i need your urgent EMAIL address and assistance to help me in Receiving 9 million us dollars to your account.contact me on this, suzannefevourkaswaii@yahoo.com ;with your email now to this email for more details. suzannefevourkaswaii@yahoo.co m Call me // +22504865795 Bye Suzanne 
--------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Thank you for using our services!
--
DateMeFree mail delivery system!!! 
Auto-generated e-mail, please, do not reply!!! 

If you forget your password and ID please go to www.datemefree.org/forgot.php ;

If you want to unsubscribe from all messages DateMeFree site, please go to www.datemefree.org/unsubscribe.php ;

If you want to unregister, log in to your member panel and hit DELETE.

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Dezember 2011 um 08:10 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 01. Dezember 2011 um 17:49

Neue Post von Suzanne.  Smiley

Hello my dear ,

How are you , hope that you are ok.

Please i am still waiting to hear from you so that we can move on in this transaction , you should be fast as you can see that time is going alot over this transaction.

I will like you to contact me right and also call me so that we can be able to finish up this transaction before this week finish .
Bye and waiting .
Suzanne

Spoiler:

Received: from mailin04.aul.t-online.de (mailin04.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.44])
         by mhead911 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.12.0-1) with LMTPA;
         Thu, 01 Dec 2011 11:18:06 +0100
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from nm8-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com ([98.139.91.194]) by mailin04.aul.t-online.de
        with smtp id 1RW3iK-1eIk640; Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:18:00 +0100
Received: from [98.139.91.67] by nm8.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Dec 2011 10:17:59 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.52] by tm7.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Dec 2011 10:17:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1052.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Dec 2011 10:17:59 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 382682.2131.bm@omp1052.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 51628 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Dec 2011 10:17:58 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1322734678; bh=rswE1m3l8Cuj9z7I/H/kPdTDm2gF3bw7KXjd+Hsa740=; -Version:Content-Type; nFmwAJhv60yg8=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  KJD7mDrZ0qmqY=;
X-YMail-OSG: REJJ9owVM1m3hFCXyTy5zGuUa3lRpm6PijpXMcpCC6CoIcp
roVtGlTDeHMlDJoPjwsvXAQavGlQ0SoP11dl0qdMSZa.EJMQBX21Of20rJk9
t5tmNgq3tGUPHu61xoah0sH.mFyRgXESVj4V.n1FbuXetsSjQlI_YLj6uMZ7
tfyRH.HcnGTlEcMul3UzvrWypu1wV_A3fiQ4KlY5iyEFkJzZoBPqSRJa7ESU
CfyGY7RnFSZD5dNWOUnAZ6t6E4cmACMQ03ZVoOj0nhe2ZqaymiKKpR4MRtEu
8XIp2zYHSnrsdPZjv17kgOphnbX5IiX.nCxOZdFGTXzqXjVZaa7x3GWE1RFz
V_0YeAq86QLjNCIjKsS7jPK6XssuVxHCWtEW2mUfoDqUb2VMGM0fGjfoeWcY
JqNmwkSW3wzLPe3lCZ9iy
Received: from [213.136.113.78] by web122501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 01 Dec 2011 02:17:58 PST
Message-ID: <1322734678.37491.YahooMailClassic@web122501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 02:17:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject:  Suzanne
To: xxx <xxx@t-online.de>
In-Reply-To: <4ED6872C.2010309@t-online.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1149815241-1705253393-1322734678=:37491"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-12-01T10:18:06Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: dd55479b-e7f5-4995-9383-ae42279dc98b
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxx@t-online.de>

---1149815241-1705253393-1322734678=:37491
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 01. Dezember 2011 um 17:58

Mail über Abidjan Elfenbeinküste

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        213.136.113.78
Decimal:	3582488910
Hostname:	static-213-136-113-78.afnet.net
ISP:	        Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Organization:	Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Type:	        Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Lagunes
City:	        Abidjan 

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 02:17:58 -0800 (PST)

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema