Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Louisa <louisa.darton27@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2207 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Louisa <louisa.darton27@gmail.com>
22. November 2011 um 14:03

from www.single123.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
I am: Woman 
Seeking a: Man 
State: Georgia 
City: winder 
Zip Code: 30680 
In my own words: Am a missionary, I know what I like and I know what I want. GOD fearing, monogamous, stable and good sense of humor. Like keeping a smile on my Partners's face. Believe in turning stumbling blocks into stepping stones. Avid but sensible sports fan. Appreciate smart/intelligent man who take pride in their appearance...and wears a nice smell good. 

Body type: Average 
Height: 5' 8" 
Eyes: Green 
Hair: Light Brown 
Ethnicity:  Caucasian (white)

Zitat:
Re: kiss for you

Sender: louisbaby
    Sent on 11/21/2011 02:59 pm

How are you doing today? I think I like what im reading from your profile so far and i would love to know more about you. I am cool, honest, loving and a pretty down to earth person.I have just recently join the site and i have not really met anyone on there yet, It's so amazing to meet you. I would love to get to know you better... so i want you to e-mail me to louisa.darton27@gmail.com. so that we can keep up this conversation and can share my pics with you.I hope to hear from you soon.
Louisa
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2011 um 17:39 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21074  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Louisa <louisa.darton27@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. November 2011 um 14:07

I do appreciate your effort in writing me,so i would say thanks for getting back at me despite your busy schedule, i just hope u are being honest and sincere about your intentions here on settling down and starting a family?
  At this point i would love to introduce myself before we go any futher. i am Louisa and there is nothing so special about me even though with time you could find something special lol.. Well why i joined the site,i did because it has come to a time in life where i have to settle down and have my own family and when i say settle down i mean settle down with the right man a man who is loving, honest and caring, someone who knows what it is to be married, someone who does not cheat.I will like to know  what your intentions are.I hope i don't scare you away from the part where i said i am a missionary as i know not everyone likes what i do reaching out to the poor and needy
etc.Basically i minister to the motherless babies, hiv/aids victims and the beggers on the streets.I took a step with the site, because a friend of mine made it with a wonderful man in her life 2months ago and are now happily married, i must say i truly admire their success so far and they are both Christians to crown it up so thats why i took a step forward and joined the site.
How did this all start, i was at the age of 6 when my mom came to pick me up at the motherless babies home and took me as her daughter since she never got married and liked kids so i happened to be her only child if you know what i mean. At my age of 11 when mom died a friend of hers who stays in Canada came and took me over to her place where i joined the ministry and became a missionary and was later chosen to be one of those who will be traveling abroad to minister.I was firstly in London to minister for 2weeks after which i was sent to Nigeria Africa where i am presently to do the Lords work. well Africa is a wonderful place and its my first time coming here, i will be here for 2months after which i will be going back to Canada where i reside
but if by his grace i find a special man on this dating site and things work for good for us then i will relocate for him. As the bible says: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? The one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves." Please don't hesitate to get back to me if you believe this and the good Lord will see us through, Amen!  i wish we could use the phones but the bad receptions here will not permit that. so usually emails is the best way. Hope to hear from you soon,
In Christ,
  Louisa

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.22.77 with SMTP id s55cs138596wes;
        Mon, 21 Nov 2011 23:45:53 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <louisa.darton27@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of louisa.darton27@gmail.com designates 10.204.154.137 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.204.154.137;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of louisa.darton27@gmail.com designates 10.204.154.137 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=louisa.darton27@gmail.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=louisa.darton27@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.204.154.137])
        by 10.204.154.137 with SMTP id o9mr17477026bkw.80.1321947951510 (num_hops = 1);
        Mon, 21 Nov 2011 23:45:51 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=iK2bgpZjAD1pJ6Ni8QmGm3RYjcl2zwRNkPCk186Guj8=;
        b=v0XsfxUQm4VeQ8AHB/wUyUGUXYS6X+twwOquvIHqv0bOpGRkGA74IYQnVS2QSCBIJn
         9AV7uFdVU3LWWI4MZcm/5wLfDDgGpaNdQFHSJAAc2Im5Nsi2yhBuEVjbEDn2+5JjSHjO
         4lCA00oyNZSoGraP49cp4DkyRTBp6CR1asS7c=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.204.154.137 with SMTP id o9mr17477026bkw.80.1321947951491;
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 23:45:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.204.193.70 with HTTP; Mon, 21 Nov 2011 23:45:51 -0800 (PST)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:45:51 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPy62aM1g+4PPpB4TpoQmjoFkZYejBh-_nVPmCswUscNKKR+uw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: About me
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0015175d03760f6beb04b24dfee4

--0015175d03760f6beb04b24dfee4
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

email over Google inline so not to trace

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:45:51 +0100

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Oliver10
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 22. November 2011 um 14:23

warum sind immer alle die angeblich aus Amerika kommen, plötzlich in Afrika. Ärgerlich whrscheinlich kann man dort mehr Geld verdienen. Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #3 - 22. November 2011 um 14:25

@ Oliver10

Zitat:
warum sind immer alle die angeblich aus Amerika kommen, plötzlich in Afrika.  Ärgerlich

Weil die Afrikaner gerne in Amerika wären...  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 22. November 2011 um 16:07

Als erwiesener Scam mit gleichem Bild und Mailtext unter Rose Darton <rose.darton27@yahoo.com> <rose.darton@gmail.com> bei RomanceScam gelistet.

Zitat:
Bless the name of the lord,i am so happy that we were able to achieve a level of understanding and glory be to God that we both believe that we meet for a good reason. as for your kids, i swear i have no problem with them cos kids are so much important to me.
I would love to know what you feel about this bible verses that i want to share with you now on love,do you believe in this.
"Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres."
Corinthians 13
Love comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."
1 Timothy 1:5
Now do you believe that this is true about love,do you believe in this bible verse too?i want to know your stand about love and what you believe love is.
Talking about faith i must say u will get to know my faith in the lord and in anything i go into.I must say i admire your faith too.People often say i will make a good mother and wife someday to the right man so are u willing to be that man?I am glad that u want to pursue this with me and are u willing to assist with the communication bill? It cost $480 for a laptop rentage and internet facility connected to it that way we can communicate without having problems for 2months that i will be here. i will pay back whatever it cost u to make this communication work for i know the lord is in support of this.I must say i admire ur faith and courage to this and i know our good lord will see us through it all, Amen! "Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another" (Hebrews 10:25). Looking forward to hearing from you soonest,
Rose

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2011 um 17:40 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema