Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Veroney <veroney_johnson@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1092 mal)

pipimax
Ex-Mitglied

Veroney <veroney_johnson@hotmail.com>
22. November 2011 um 10:50

Good day my dearest,
Thanks for the good attention you gave to my previous mail that i sent to you.I guess you are in good health and doing fine today.My name is veroney Johnson,a Cote D'ivoire citizen.

As you read from my previous mail, that i truly need your assistance in the area of my better future living and investment of huge sum. I contacted you because the death of my Father took away all the joy i have as i lost my mother when i was only 10 years old.

After the death of my father, I was left with no one to take care of me, so I managed to escape death by sheer stroke of luck and made my way to (Senegal) where I am presently Residing in the Asylum camp here in (Dakar) Through the help of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR. I happened to be the only one from my family who survived this attack and cruel death.

I am so lucky that the Reverend Priest in charge of the Refugees camp gave me the privilege to make use of his office compute to read and reply your mails after i explained my situation to him. It is for this reason that I request your assistance in the following area, for you to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how I will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education in your country. Dear hear i do not have any contact number because its not allow hear in the camp but you can call me with the Reverend Priest number who is in-charge of this camp his number +221 77 704 5702 any time time you call tell him you want to speck with miss veroney Johnson the  Cote D'ivoire girl he will send his secretary to peck me in the hostel to answer your call.

About my late father, Dr. Fathi Shatwan Johnson,was a politician and an international businessman, when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.7 Million American Dollars. Now i am ready to claim the money and transfer it to your account, but i have no such legal right because i am an asylum seeker and a refugee. That is my most reason why i want you to assist me to transfer the money from the bank to your account. Then immediately after this transfer in your account, so that you can withdraw some amount from the money and send to me to get my traveling papers to join you.

I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me that you will never betray me and you will not take advantage of me and will not deceive me. I hope you understand the reasons i contacted you, in every area of my life plus investing this money in your country with your directives since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now. On this ground, I have well considered to offer you 30% you will take from the money immediately you have confirm it in your account

Please notice that I am giving you this offer due to all your good efforts to me, to be out and free and to help me to get the money from the bank, for the fact that i have no cash money with me here for the transaction, because the money is presently in with the bank and not at my reach for now is after transferring the money to you by the bank, is when you will send me some money with an invitation letter to apply for visa and air ticket to come over to meet you. I hope you do understand the whole situation and i will want you do your possible best for the transferring of the inherited fund to your care, because i don't want to remain here,  the situation and the environment here is not good and suitable for me.

Finally, i will want you to send to me your information so that i will be able to give you the complete information of the deposit and the the full contact detail of the bank for the good way forward: I need the following information such as:

Your Full Names : .........

Your   age : ..............

Your address : ............

Your telephone : ...........

My dear,i have never told any person about the existence of this fund and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money or my life, i trusted you because something in me tells me that the time for me to wear a smile has come, i see you as a guardian, a savior who God will use to wipe away my tears. May God bless all your good intention and humanity. May you find peace with your family over there.
sincerely yours,
veroney Johnson

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Received: from [65.55.90.223] (helo=snt0-omc4-s20.snt0.hotmail.com)
by mx33.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1RQNIz-0002S5-00
for xxx@web.de; Tue, 15 Nov 2011 19:00:21 +0100
Received: from SNT136-W50 ([65.55.90.201]) by snt0-omc4-s20.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:00:20 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT136-W5070AEF925802F75F72E679DC10@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_eaca12c6-107c-4283-be3f-2baa94fb2a31_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.82.129.41]
To: xxx@web.de>
Subject: nice to meat you
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:00:18 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <486002161.1847024.1321359955806.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb080>
References: <486002161.1847024.1321359955806.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb080>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Nov 2011 18:00:20.0331 (UTC) FILETIME=[707ED3B0:01CCA3C0]
Return-Path: veroney_johnson@hotmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. November 2011 um 00:41 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10332 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Re: Veroney <veroney_johnson@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. November 2011 um 12:01

Mail aus Dakar Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	        41.82.129.41
Decimal:	693272873
Hostname:	41.82.129.41
ISP:	        SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Services:	None detected
Type:	        Unknown
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Dakar
City:	        Dakar 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:00:18 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 22. November 2011 um 13:02

Zitat:
(Senegal) where I am presently Residing in the Asylum camp here in (Dakar)

Zitat:
he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.7 Million American Dollars

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 26. November 2011 um 00:38

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1