Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Hanna <hjones19@ymail.com> (Gelesen: 1862 mal)

pipimax
Ex-Mitglied

Hanna <hjones19@ymail.com>
07. November 2011 um 11:06

I am glad that Finally i get your E-mail address and I can contact you.You have really put a smile on My Face alot.I want you to know that I am serious about you because you have show me that you are serious too and I am glad we are both seeking for same thing in Life....About me,I am a woman that is easy to please but must have an honest, true relationship.  I don’t want to play any games and am dedicated to the one who loves me. I am passionate, honest, loving, caring, very loyal and humble to everyone that enters my life.  I am  looking for the love of my life.  I’d prefer to find the best man of my life first.

My father is from Baltimore Maryland and my mom is Swedish.  I was born in the United States but spent more of my growing years in Europe.  Sweden is where I spent most of my life after living in Madrid, Spain.  When I was 12 I experienced something that I would hope most have not.  My father suddenly passed away leaving me and my mom.  My mom was so broken hearted that she became ill and then passed.  I decided to leave Spain and move to Sweden.  I was lucky enough to have my Auntie Sophie. She allowed me to live with her and find myself again.

She is my mom’s younger sister she vowed to take care of me, which she did with passion. Honestly I would say she's the best woman I have ever known on this Earth. She took me like her daughter and raised me to who I am today. We shared some great times together. Aunt Sophie was a great woman and I have such fond beautiful memories of her.  After her passing i have no family left expect few friends of mine who i hardly communicate with.So there was a Friend of mine that Live in UK And her Name was Kate and she was so Nice because we both school when we are in Sweden and she Live with her Parent and UK and i live with them and work with WORLD HEALTH ORGANZIATION And that's how i meet my Late Husband and his Name is Soctt Jones And we both Love eac other very much and after some years of Relationship we relocated to a new place and leave My Best Friend and we live Happy Home,Happy Family and Happy Life toghet and we have a Daughter Sara and she was the only one i have in all My Life because she mean alot to me when i have Lose My late Husband,I Lose My Husband on his way you France on an auto accident and That was some years ago and it's was sad and It hurt alot.But i believe things will workout for me and My daughter But when i see i can avoid to pay the House rent again.I call MY Uncle living in west africa and I Explain everything to him and He help me and I get Out of UK....presently,I am in west african living with My Uncle and It's Hard Life here But My uncle is Trying to take care of me and My Daughter and his try all is best.....But right now,I need a man that we make me Happy again,Put a smile on my face,Love me all my Life,Be a father for my Daughter,A man that's ready to make a Happy home,Happy Family,Happy Love life and Grow old together

I am smart, strong, sensible, insightful and willing to share my most intimate feelings.  I want to find out all about you, what you love about life and what makes you happy.  I want to know your interests.  I catch myself daydreaming about this beautiful soul and I know he is there for me.  I think some times life takes you down a road and you must learn something from ay bore you with a little more detail about myself it is to say I stay active.  I work out 3-4 times a week either walking or hiking , swimming.  I am proud of my physical body.  I have soft sweet arms to hold you near me and give you special back rubs.  I enjoy feeling the right man’s body.  I want him to give to me what I want to give back.  I am a romantic and I enjoy giving my special man surprises.  Being spontaneous would be great.  I would love to spend weekends on short trips having dinner and wine over a quiet, intimate dinner.

I love dancing or sitting in front of a fire listening to mellow music.  I love cuddling and talk about life’s day .  Seeing a sunset over water or laying on the beach at night kissing. Having a great cup of coffee or bottle of red wine.  It doesn’t matter as long as we are together.  Now I don’t want to smother you because I believe life should have its balance.  I do enjoy watching golf playing, biking, hiking, swimming, football, soccer and tennis.  I love to read, travel and discover new ideas and places.

I like to stay active and exercise regularly I am a big fan of music and sport, playing and watching. I'm not adverse to getting my culture fix and am always up for a trip to the theater / museum, and am always looking for an excuse to get away for the weekend. Sometimes it is just as nice to curl up on the couch in front of the fire with good book or with that special someone! I love a romantic candlelight dinner for two with a bottle of wine.  I prefer hot to cold, evening to morning, giving to receiving..

As far as movies, I enjoy romantic comedies, off-beat / foreign films (a little touchy feely kind) and some thrillers.  Even tempered, masculine and dependable, being creative and artistic are a few words that describe me.. Exploring excites me as well.  I feel it is important to be active intellectually as well as physically. I have many diverse interests and passions - politics, art, music, philosophy and the human condition. Some would describe me as a Liberal type - however I am closer to Libertarian.  Patience is my most obvious virtue.

This time around the next man I would love in my life would be open-minded.  Someone who would allow me to spoil him and maybe spoil me too.I believe you are the right person because you have make me feel so Happy and You have put a smile on My face through Text here But Hope we can make our Love dream comes True....I have Write alot here and I believe to read from you too and Please Kindly send me more Pictures of yours and Let make things Happen again.Have a wonderful day and Take care of yourself for me.Hugs and Kiss!!

Your sweet one,

Hanna

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Received: from [98.138.90.154] (helo=nm6-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com)
by mx43.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1RLJr9-0004lF-00
for xxx@web.de; Tue, 01 Nov 2011 20:18:43 +0100
Received: from [98.138.90.51] by nm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Nov 2011 19:18:42 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.167] by tm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Nov 2011 19:18:42 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1023.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Nov 2011 19:18:42 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 264278.57416.bm@omp1023.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 55221 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Nov 2011 19:18:42 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ymail.com; s=s1024; t=1320175122; bh=Zec1dRTU+2fv9mbq+3up/Us10wWrOOj/3r1GqBFrqoQ=; -Version:Content-Type; Fn69gR9q24qNw=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=ymail.com;
-Version:Content-Type;
CqzzBsRb7gArI=;
X-YMail-OSG: bc3V_A0VM1mTzn39IETYaRwWKN0IlA6STYzXh5P6cvjtdet
PdXzhgVON5Xr4445DJUHEsYqSyntc1_6hfxQWglvkJbOwd5VHJLTt0JPzj2N
d3iXAQenLSzTZAmWtf1cqO.r_CgsVko1MGVbl7pDwln4qC_rfaqIOGl.elk7
UHfSey1F3trWrliVRlVZTL_4mGdGjsmbc4FwcILYTX36AMEPOxcT3Vf6ZVlZ
K7ijgDxBGlVguxTx1whPzTpZF39iGTTRAYBU5A7rc8jE8_djrcTFgSA6Mr6R
rg0fYIvyUoYHYu5Q7v3yuHA0o.ZRMwFVYbFWETr71BHhJdaLGyzVUNs.mdjE
tqNG6RS1ayRNx_H05dxpGTBKo_wRT3fTJOb.yoBfQCv.XDNjEkY05AiUWg7w
kk.ppgd_rudpg.tEzfqteoAERukZwLnzc0Rs8vgGWP9SHKaB2EdOWWakKMjE
dCg--
Received: from [174.34.135.221] by web124905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 01 Nov 2011 12:18:42 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.11 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <1320175122.44055.YahooMailClassic@web124905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 12:18:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: How are you?
To: xxx@web.de
In-Reply-To: <493234734.6004757.1320157882676.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb079>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1514212066-1061909440-1320175122=:44055"
Return-Path: hjones19@ymail.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. November 2011 um 00:28 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20934  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Hanna <hjones19@ymail.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. November 2011 um 11:38

Mail kommt über die USA.

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP: 174.34.135.221
Decimal: 2921498589
Hostname: prod02.p.dfw.fullmeshnetworks.com
ISP: Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Organization: Ubiquity Server Solutions Dallas
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist: 

Geolocation Information
State/Region: Texas
City: Dallas

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 12:18:42 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat:
I decided to leave Spain and move to Sweden.

Also kann man davon ausgehen, das "sie" in Schweden jetzt lebt, oder was?
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. November 2011 um 11:42 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #2 - 07. November 2011 um 11:45

Mit der Mailadresse fand ich dieses Profil, leider ohne Bild.

http://local.weddingchannel.com/Wedding-Vendors/Signature-Soirees-LLC-Profile?Pr...

Zitat:
Hey Planner posted 8/24/2011 
I am Hanna from Texas but presently in Connecticut to take care of my grandmother. I'm a nurse, I give children Polio Vaccine and work for the WHO.I'll be coming over there soon to start my new job and I'll be getting married shortly after my arrival to my fiance Richard phillip who's a business contractor. We will need a wedding/event planner/coordinator who can render a full wedding package service and who can make our event a glorious day because we require the best for the best memories of our loved ones and children in future and as a matter of fact we have made a good budget for the best on our wedding day.?Once again I felt really excited to hear from you. I'm pretty busy down here but I'll be more than happy to keep in touch with you so that we can proceed with all the necessary arrangement and also work on how to reserve the venue. You sound like a fit of what we are looking for and we'll definitely love to work with you If you can make all the arrangement before the wedding day.And if you are ready to make Our Wedding day a wonderful One,Kindly send me a mail to My E-mail address(hjones19@ymail.com).Hope to read from you soon....Have a wonderful day Date: 28th of Sept 2011 Number of Guest: 55-60 Budget: $29,500 I will be waiting and Looking forward to read from you soon.....Thanks Yours Sincerely, Hanna &... 

Im Vergleich mit dem anderen Text, stinkt das ganz gewaltig.  Ärgerlich
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. November 2011 um 11:46 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 07. November 2011 um 12:18

also to find on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002933401499

Zitat:
Hanna Jones
Activities and interests
Other      
ClickAndFlirt

Basic Information
About Hanna      I am easy going lady and I !m God fearing woman!
Gender      Female

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. November 2011 um 00:29 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #4 - 07. November 2011 um 12:21

Zitat:
My father is from Baltimore Maryland and my mom is Swedish.

Wenn ich mir das Bild so anschaue .... Wenn sie das wirklich sein sollte, hab ich so meine Probleme, ihr das abzunehmen. Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Antwort #5 - 07. November 2011 um 13:15

vierauge schrieb on 07. November 2011 um 12:21:
Zitat:
My father is from Baltimore Maryland and my mom is Swedish.

Wenn ich mir das Bild so anschaue .... Wenn sie das wirklich sein sollte, hab ich so meine Probleme, ihr das abzunehmen. Zwinkernd

Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #6 - 07. November 2011 um 19:27

Zitat:
presently,I am in west african living with My Uncle and It's Hard Life here But My uncle is Trying to take care of me and My Daughter and his try all is best

vierauge schrieb on 07. November 2011 um 11:38:
Mail kommt über die USA.

Meine Herren Moderatoren...bitte auch mal lesen, was in den Mails steht. Smiley

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.